Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG 5000 IU

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG 5000 IU

I have been reading the HCG success stories here. I am thinking about ordering the HCG 5000IU online from http://www.steroidspharmacy.net/

How long will HCG 5000IU last? How much do you inject and how often? Where do you get the information from?

Thank you for your help.
you can email me at ***@****

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Hcg_support/

Great sources can be found here.

Jodie
30ml of bac. water will be too much if you want 200IU per 1cc injection.  You will only need 25ml of bac. water if you want 200IU to equal 1cc.
You guys need to understand, HCG is freeze dried.  It comes in a tiny little bottle.  You need to mix it with Bact water to the iu dose you want.  Once you mix it HCG will last about 30 days but needs to be in the frig.  
So if you want 125 iu Then you need 20cc of bact water and inject .5cc daily  
If you want 200 iu then you need 30cc of bact water and inject 1cc daily
Depending on what dose you want is how much bact water you need to mix it with.  
It doesn't matter how much water you put in, but the amount of water will affect how many IUs you will get per cc.
I got some questions here....Does it really matters how much much water I use to dissolve the powder? Because I think if you dissolve it with 25 ml or 30ml anyway is the same amount of powder just more diluted. Am I wrong?
I mixed 5cc of water into 5000 Hcg How much do I take in 1 day. My syringe is .5cc      cyn0475
Could someone tell me how to mix 2000 IU HCG?  Thanks
Oh yeah should I use the bacteriostatic water or the b-12 for mixture.