Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG AND CRAVINGS!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG AND CRAVINGS!!!

Wow im having some serious cravings today is the second day on my 500 calorie diet and its been hard to not eat something sweet. I havent given in but man have i wanted too. This is the reason i have failed at other low calorie diets. Is there anything sweet we can eat like sugar free or whatever so it can take away the craving? Im not hungry just want something sweet lol Have any of you heard of the dr siegal cookie diet? I wonder if we could eat just 1 of those a day lol Or the 100 calorie count snack foods? and just not eat the melba toast or as much meat? I know im trying to bend the rules but man this is hard to do. I know after a few days it will be easier to not want those foods but in the mean time im dying. I know its mostly mental too because when i can eat that stuff i never do lol Anyways any help would be great! Thanks guys and gals
candace
no one has any advice??
Don't give up. I have been on hcg for almost three weeks now and I all I can suggest is fight whatever cravings you may have and you will notice in a couple of days they will go away. My toughest day (and I remember it well) was my third day on vlcd two days after my gorge ended. But by the fourth day all real cravings were gone plus I was motivated by the 2-3 weight loss a day. So, don't give up. Also, in phase 1, I started taking candida cleanse pills. I read in KT's book that getting rid of candida may help cravings. I still take those pills occassionally while I have been in phase 2.
I have a friend that used the candida cleanse while on phase 2 and it helped her.  The protocol from the Dr. doesn't say it is permissable though.