Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG Clinic's in New York

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG Clinic's in New York

Hi I live in Long Island, New York and was hoping someone could advise me of a clinic in New York that is administering the HCG injections... Preferably in the Long Island area.. Thanks for all you help...
Hello,  I just saw your post and thought I would pass along that I do know of a clinic in NJ.  I can't put it here because they just remove it but you can write me at dkoloan at yahoo and I will share all info.  Thanks, K
Thank you for your reponse...  I sent an email to dkoloan @ yahoo .com... did you get it?
kimthomas can you email me that info about the place in NJ.

my email is ***@****
thank  you
I too live on Long Island and can't find a doctor.  Anyone know where I could get some help?
Hi Kim...can you email me the info about the clinic in nj..my email is ***@**** you
I too live in Long Island and looking for an hcg doctor/clinic. Anyone who can help please email me at: ***@****
Thank you!
Hi Kim
I also live in NJ can u please e-mail me the doctor/clinic. Anyone that have information where to get HCG injections.
Please e-mail.  
I Just completed reading Kevin Trudeau's  "Weightloss Cure They Don't Want You To Know" I have just started phase 1. I wish there was a Weight Loss Protocol Clinic in my area. I am in Suffolk County, NY on Long Island, and if anyone has had success locating one, please contact me @ ***@****. Thank you so much! I am afraid I won't have the time or funds to do everything suggested, but I do feel confident this will correct my lifelong struggle, as I have had partial success and lost 42 pounds just following weight watchers, but I do still fight hunger pains more often than I care to and I still have about 60 more pounds I'd like to lose, but till now, I had not found anything that will jolt me off this 2 year plateau I've been in. I lose 5 pounds here and there occasionally, but tend to go right back up within a couple of weeks, and I am very hungry. Again, any help, will be very appreciated.
my email address above is ***@****

I hope that works. thanks. I didn't know it was going to bleep it out!
HCG in NJ??? Hi, could you please give me the info for getting HCG in New Jersey?  I live in Northern, NJ if that helps.  

Thank you so much.  
nuimagemedical.com does hcg weightloss and also hormome replacement. they are in nj.

mm

Could someone please forward me the information on clinics in NJ, thanks so much.
***@****
Debi
Hi does anybody have info on HCG doctors or clinics in New York, please email me at ***@**** Thank you Anthony.  
I too live in Northern NJ ... I have been on HCG with a PA doctor for about 3 weeks..... I am doing great!!!!
Hi, I live in New York  City and need a  good doctor that can do hcg weight  control and bioidentical hormones. Does someone know anyone? my email is ***@****.
Can you share the information regarding your doctor in PA,  I live in Philly and I'm looking for a doctor with th HCG shots.  thanks  Toni
Hi There!
I am in Long Island, New York and would love to find a Dr. who will give me the injections and follow me through the whole process...safely.  I will go to Manhattan, Queens, Long Island and N.J. too.
If anyone can e-mail me @***@**** I'd would be so grateful!
Thanks 'all.
Beth
So is it possible to get this here in NY?
can someone email me the place in nj for the hcg shots pleaseeeeeeeeee thanks  ***@****
can u please email me the place in nj thank you so much for the info ***@****
Hi, I'm reading the book "The weight loss Cure" they don't want you to know about. I'm looking for a doctor or a clinic that will give me the HCG injection, I live in Bayside NY thats in the Queens area. if you have any info pleaseeeeeeee, pleaseeeeeee, someone let me know, any info will be greatly appreicated.
I live in New York and was wondering if anyone here has info on a HCG clinic/doctor in New York or New Jersey. Any help would be appreciated greatly:) Thanks!
Has anyone found any success with a place that will do this procedure in NY...I would go to New Jersey too..I dont see if you responded to anyone elses emails yet. Have your received them yet? I only see the others emails blocked by * but they didnt do yours..how come?
Any info you have will be appreciated.
thanks
Hi guys, this comment may post twice, but I have found incredibly helpful people for HCG.  Go to the site BODY SOLUTIONS ******* and speak with Kay.  It took me a year to find someone to provide this at a resonable price, but they have been great.  I finally started 18 days ago and have lost 20 lbs and counting.  If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

GOOD LUCK
Hi all,

I live in Manhattan and I would like to find a doctor/clinic that offeres HCG diets. Please contact me with any information you may have.

Thank you...

amtam357 at yahoo.com
Anyone know of any HcG clinics in Buffalo, NY?

Cara
I dont know any in NY but I did find a clinic in NJ his name is Dr. Arthur Davidson and he is located at 699 Teaneck Road Teaneck, NJ 07666-4244 (212) 927-9059, this is the only one I did find in jersey and he charges 1,500 for this treatment. Its not that pricey considering you get 6 visits and normally a regular Dr.'s visit can cost 80.00 to 100.00 dollars per visit...but I was doing research and lots of people are doing it on their own so that they dont have to pay....its an option...I think im going to do it on my own...try youtube for info on people who have done it.
this guy in new jersey has anyone done a background check on him? why would he remove his name
smart for life in cherry hill new jersey has the hcg shots
New Weight Loss Center in Brick, NJ is run by a physician doing HCG, B12, etc....Dr. Sheri Emma
Anyone know one in Buffalo, NY or surrounding area, Erie PA...Ohio...Canada
hi my name is Melissa i was looking into this also and its very hard for me to locate a doctor can you please pass along the info for a doctor name number i would really apprecaite :-) my emai is ***@****.. thanks alot
Please contact me at Lauren.S.***@****.

Thanks!!