HCG INJECTION, NC
does anyone knows Dr. Hussein in Morganton, NC or checked his web site

Does anyone knows a weight loss program or clinic in asheville, NC that gives HCG injections.
I am looking for a doctor in South Dakota that will RX no one here will do it
Need a doctor in virginia who does hcg - does anyone know of one
If you are closer to Greensboro, NC from Virginia, there is a doctor in Greensboro who just started the hcg diet.  It's at Altmed.  From Danville, Va it's only 40 minutes.  The labs were paid by my insurance, so I only had a copay.  And they don't give a restricted diet, they give a detox diet of every food group that lets you eat, not starve.  I pay 38.00 each week for the injections.
So, I have my first appointment tommrow with the clinic in Greer.  Has anyone else been there.  I'm so terribly excited!
hi there.........how many injections do you get per week from Altmed in Greensboro?
also, what is the doctor's name in denver or the lake norman area? and, do you get injections daily or only once per week?
I have spoken with the ladies that work at the Native Healing Ways in Greer.  Nice staff...informative.  They sell the injections too. www.hcgdiet.com to get all the contact info.  Please tell them Shel sent you!  I get a free week for referrals!
I get one shot per week at the clinic.  And I follow a high protein diet detox diet that is similar to Simeons, but gives you much more food to eat.  Check um out at www.altmedofthetriad.com.  Good luck!
I got the HCG/B12 shot today. I will keep everyone posted. I have 70lbs to lose.
I went to Altmed in Greensboro. If anyone goes let them know Angela Lewis sent you.
They also prescribe Phentermine if you need it..... I love this clinic.

Does anyone know of a clinic in ORegon?
I went to Totally fit 4 life in Shelby NC, started July 27th. I have lost 7 lbs so far. I am taking 2 shots per week injecting them myself in the stomach. I bought enough shots for the month so I wouldn't need to travel 2 times a week. I paid $150.00 for my first visit, $20.00 pills, $10.00 per shot. I will pay $75.00 a month, $20.00 pills $80.00 shots for the month. Totals out to 175.00 per month.
I found WCT Texas in San Antonio TX, I call them, since out of town, fax my recent blood work if w/i a year and  got month supply for $210.00 with shipping. Nurse supervise, keeps phone contact
you can look it up on the web in google
Just started, injections monday, wednesday and friday.
Does anyone know of a Dr in the Port Huron MI area that does the HCG injections?
Hi Angela,

Went today to Altmed and got my first shot.  Laura is so nice. I really appreciate your information on this site.  I have 120 pounds to go and need to reduce my bodyfat to 20.
I start the full detox diet Monday.  After,  I read Dr. Simeons' site on the internet and started using that diet immediately today, also.  

Thank you,
Valinda
Hello everyone, just wanted to give you an update on my weight loss. I went back to Totally Fit for life in Shelby NC for my 3 week follow up, I lost 9 pounds and 10 inches.
I would like more infrmation on the clinic in greensboro because I live in Troy,n.c.
The clinic in greensboro's website is ***.com.  They explain your labwork to you and give you a different diet to use than the Simeons diet.  I have lost 28lbs since I started the program.  I go in each week for an injection and they give you a complimentary B12 injection too!  I spoke to the nurse and they do ship your injections if you are not in the area.  My cousin lives in Virginia, she paid $300 for a six week supply with B12 included.  This also covered her shipping costs as well.  They ask that you check in with your weight loss and send updates.  This is great if you can't go to the clinic.  My cousin has lost 8lbs in the first week of starting!  Good luck cindylou3447!
Has anyone delt with GHI Medical for these injections?  Does anyone know of a Dr in Michigan for the shots of HCG?  I am desperatly looking for them.
Please email me at ***@**** if anyone has information for me.  Thanks
Does anyone know of a Doctor or weight loss clinic in Northern California / Bay Area / Sacramento  that gives the HCG injections?  I have over 50 lbs to lose...
Julie
***@****
I'm in Danville, and was wondering why the place in Greensboro did not go along with the Simeon diet?  From what I've been reading, it sounds like you lose more weight on that protocol.
There are a couple of places near Asheville that provide HCG injections.  The one I chose was about 50 minutes from A'ville, in Greer.  This is the easiest diet in have ever tried.  I lost 12 pounds the first week, 40 pounds in 7 weeks with virtually no hunger.  
Don't be too sure about that losing more weight on his protocol.  I started September 13 on a low carb, high protein, moderate fat diet, and yesterday I weighed at home and was down 17 pounds.  but of course, everybody's different.  I don't think I could handle a very restrictive diet, which is why I like this one so much.  I know that for me carbs are a problem because if I have a little bit, I can't stop.  But knowing this works so well, I don't mind not having them!

Good luck to everybody with their programs - It all works!
I live in Morganton, NC and have been wanting to make an appt with Dr. Hussein.  Has anyone experienced good results with his hcg weight loss shots and diet program? Also, what kind of expense are we looking at? Thanks for any info you can give!
They use the Simeons Protocol diet, however they offer an optional diet with detoxing, you eat every two hours and don't need an appetite depressant.
hey does anyone know if i can use the sterile water instead of bacteriostic sterile water. i bought it for reaally cheap on amazon. it was three bucks for 5 ampules. reaallly cheap does any one know if it's ok.
You can buy the bacteriostatic water for $5 on 1fast400dotcom its a 30ml vial!  The problem with using ampules is you have to mix it up and draw it all into syringes, with the vial you mix it up and inject it into the vial and you have 31ml.  If you have a 2000iu bottle of HCG and mix it with the 30ml bottle then you have 64iu per ml.
Hello.I am grom NC aswell.I live in chapel hill.I have found about this ewbsite today and looks like i hope this is the diet i am looking for.could anyone tell me if that shot hurts and where do they give you the shot thanks
also can you order it online istead of going to the doctors offise a'll be very happy if anyone gives me the info thanks
I just read where Mediweightloss is opening in Charlotte.  This is very exciting, as I have friends in Florida who have been very pleased with the results.  I don't think they do HcG, but do phendimetrazine or phentermine when needed along with B-12 or B-6 when appropriate.  This is a very professional, Dr. driven clinic that seems to be concerned about long term results, not just a quick fix.  Anyone have any feedback on these clinics?
North Cross Med Center is in Huntersville, NC and they take insurance.  We only have to pay a $25 co-pay, there number us 704-896- 3313
There are weight loss clinics in your area. These clinics use the hCG and B12 injections and also offer the appetite drug, Phentermine. They are all owned by the same doctor and are located in Rockingham, Wadesboro, Albemarle and Monroe,NC. The name of the clinics are Doctors Choice Weight Loss and Wellness.
I just wonder if any of you are or know someone taking the HCG and Phemteramine that has ENDOMETRIOSIS??
My gyno said that the hcg could hurt (or may not) my endometriosis...but I want to do it!! He said that it was up to me...
How was the appointment with NHW?  I've been posting the following:

Hello:  
I have good news on ordering from within the states.  Natural Healing Ways whose #is866.879.9951 and fax#is864.879.9953, will ship your package overnight from SouthCarolina if you have bloodwork from within the last 12 months that you can fax to them.  my counselor's name was brock.  She was great.  I went to their website at hcgdiet dot com and they did my consultation, took the payment from my credit card which was 353 dollars for the consultation plus 4 weeks of injections.

I had to learn this the hard way.  On Sept 24th I placed a second order to Eurobolic dot com and sent them the 110.00 via western union and, to date, I've not received my HCG.  The first order was fine, but orders from oversees are never guaranteed.   Please be careful.  This messed me up because I ordered just prior to completing 1 HCG treatment wherein I'd lost 23 lbs, but then I had to wait almost a month before I received my order from NHW before I could start again.  After losing 23 lbs, my weight loss slowed to .5 lbs per day, which was a bummer.  Because of the huge gap (3weeks) between treatment, I started over (including the binge days) and in two days, I've lost 5.6 lbs, after beginning the 500 cal diet.

Before I ordered from NHW, I placed an interim order with HCGdiet.com and had to wire funds through my bank account.  Hopefully this will still come.  If so, it will be a backup order.  I hope you all do well
I'm from Roanoke, VA and looking for something close.  Any ideas?  I have a friend who goes across the border to get the hCG after doing labs in AZ, & she gets 10 days worth for $14 at any pharmacy, no prescription.  Another in Chicago paid $753 for a 45 day treatment!  I want someone ethical and reasonable.  Thanks for any help.
I had been going to Dr. Hussein in Morganton, but I found a much better place adn much cheaper place to go to in Hickory and Asheville!!! Complete Laser Clinic, it is the Valley Hills Mall...that;s the one I go to. I travel alot so if I'm in Asheville, i can stop by there for my shots as well. They are in the Tunnel Rd. mall. There initial visit was only $80 and then the shots are $10 each adn you can have 2 per wk. Dr. Hussein's shots were costing me $20 per shot...what a rip! Anyways...I suggest anyone looking for the HCG shots give Complete Laser Clinic a try...I have lost 40lbs so far and counting!
okay I'm down 41lbs and on the detox diet at AltMed of Greensboro. I actually tried both diets but the Detox was the one that I could stick to the best.   I'm no longer taking the phentermine after one month and I'm no longer taking the hcg injections since 9/2007. My sister took the injections everyday and she lives in GA. She hated giving herself a daily shot. But to each is your own. But my family and me have kept the weight off and it has been so easy. The weight is following off and it is a miracle.. Thanks Laura. If anyone wants to come their is a informative session 12/8 3:00 for more information. This office has changed my life. I'm a new person because of them.  
his medical license is suspended.... he is a drug dealer
he is a drug lord, i would even drink the water he offers
does anyone know of a doctor close to Wilkes County, NC that is an HCG physician? Would love to find one to go to. I have had 21 surgeries in the last 24 yrs. and it has made it hard for me to lose weight and keep it off.  I am in desperate need of finding a doctor that is reputable so I can get some weight off to help my back pain! Thanks

wilkesboroclark
Does anyone know how much Dr Hussien in Morganton, NC charges for Mesotherapy on the thigh?
Can someone tell me if they know of a docotr in panama city beach area for HCG shots?
ok, Im going to the "fat doctor" next thursday and I am so anxious...Ive been looking online for peoples success stories with the HCG shots and Phentermine pills but this is really the only website that I can find. I would really love to be able to talk with someone with similar stats. Im am 19, 5foot 10inch. and weigh 180. My goal is to be 135 or 140. I have been struggling with weight for years and have soo much trouble with self control and food. I really hope this works. Im super excited about getting started, but I still have 2 more weeks before my first appt...so I need someone to talk to while Im waiting! my email is funky_munky003***@****  thanks! -stacyb
Native Healing Ways offers HCG and has summer deals going on I just got 6 weeks and i've never been happier with my service with them! They have called and confirmed and checked in a lot and their really nice. If anyone wants to give them a try call 864-879-9951
Where is a doctor in high point or greensboro, nc? email me at ***@****
high point or greensboro email me samanthadgonzalez at yahoo *******
I have been reading about this HCG and was wondering if anyone knew of  a place near raleigh/cary area that would provide these shots?
are the shots different then the drops? how do i know that i am getting the right drops if i order them online? i am really trying to lose some weight and it looks like HCG may be the way to go.. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Does anyone know of a doctor that will prescribe Phentermine in High Point or Greensboro
Hi can you send me the address for the clinc in Greensboromy email is ***@****, thank you