Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG INJECTIONS IN ARIZONA????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG INJECTIONS IN ARIZONA????

I live in mesa arizona and cant find anyone who does the hcg injections..im wanting to do the siemens weight loss protocol and i know i can handle the 500 calorie diet and i already eat organic and never ever eat fast food or hardly ever go out to eat. So my diet is great but i cant seem to get off these last 45 pounds from my baby. i can starve myself and lose weight but it doesnt last. I  used to be 115 pounds at 19 then gained 40 pounds and right before i got pregnant i did a clense and went 100% organic and lost 25 pounds in 2 months...then got pregnant and gained 80 pounds!! really sucked..i had gestational diabetes and didnt know it though. Sooo ive tried clensing and eating organic again and my body isnt responding like it did before. So i really need a clinic in mesa,chandler,tempe,gilbert,queen creek, or maybe phoenix if its not too far. I want the hcg shots though and not just b12. any help?????????????? thank you
candace
wow 9 pounds! thats awesome i will call them thank you!!
candace
Are you sure thats the right number? I called it and it had some random answering machine that just said please leave ur number and had no company name. thanks
candace
when i saw you at rose's retirement party i thought you looked amazing. i have been wondering what the heck you were doing .. not just your wieght but yourskin looks great too

im going to lipodissolve

lets keep this between us
its embarrassing for me.
LOL
I have heard Medshape in Mesa, AZ is starting the whole program for hcg injections.
The hcg injections can be shipped to you from a clinic called Altmed in Greensboro, NC.  They require you to send labwork and fill out a history sheet.  I started the program 4 weeks ago and am down 28lbs!  It's amazing and it works!  My cousin lives in Virginia and she has her supplies shipped to her.  It cost $300 for five weeks and B12 is added to the hcg injections.  They give you a diet that provides more than 500 calories and you eat every two hours.  Call them at ******* tell them Michelle sent you!  Good luck with your weight loss goals...eating often works a lot better than starving yourself!
There is Conrad Hicks, Md at the Phoenix Rejuvenation Center (Awatuchee) or better yet Wellspring in Scottsdale, I believe. Good Luck! Down 13 lbs in 15 days. You can always do it yourself and have a doctor prescribe HcG.
I have heard a lot of negative and unethical issues with Medshape in Mesa.  I would really question some of their advice and they don't even have a doctor that you see all the time.
I live in Gilbert, Arizona and would like to purchase HCG from someplace other than Medshape.  Any other suggestions?
THANKS
There is a great doctor in Chandler who does the HCG protocol.
His name is Dr Theo Christodolokis and he is located at alma school and chandler.  I just lost 30 pounds in 5 weeks on the diet.
Can I e-mail you some questions I have about the protocol?  
My e-mail is: ***@****.  E-mail me if it is okay
THANKS
I actually go to Medshape and they have been wonderful.  They have multiple locations in the valley and actually have a Naturopath Physician there full time and an actual MD on staff.  They are a very big organization.  I would trust them all the way!  You should see their clinic.  They are packed all the time and  really impressive before and after collection of their patients.  I have lost 73 pounds in 4 months.  I am so happy with them.  I think alot of other physicians are jealous because the clinic does so well.
My husband is looking to start this program and we went to MedShape in Mesa for an initial consultation.  Since then they have been very unorganized and not quite at the level of professionalism we would expect for the $$ they charge for the program.  Do you go to the one in Mesa or Phx?
He called today (to leave a message since they are closed on Mon.) and their mailbox was full.
I am a client of Medshape and had a great experience.  The stuff really works.  I know they have a Mesa location but I go to their Peoria office.     So far I have lost 23 pounds.  I started the program on April 17th.  I did one 6 week cycle.  I have been very pleased.  
Does anyone know of a doctor in Tucson Az?  Looking to start program.
Does anyone know of a clinic in Show Low, Az?  
Anyone know a doc in the West Valley (preferably, Surprise), who would prescribe the hcg to me?  
I did not like the Medshape office in Peoria, they only spoke of the hcg treatments for 990 for 6 weeks or 1100 for 8 weeks, and that was rather steep for me (no payment plan, even though their website states they have no contracts and you can go month to month, and they did not say a word about it).
Can anyone help, with a name and phone #?
Great,
let us know how it goes and some prices if all possible.
AZFATgirl
Thank all of you so much. I am so tried of dieting and never loosing. Scottsdale chubby here.  Hey anyone know of a doctor in No Scottsdale - I work a million hours and need someone close to work or home.
Jane
Hello all,

I called Medshape Solutions today but I can't afford their prices, to much for a student :(
I need to do two 6-week cycles.

I'm in Glendale,AZ. Does anyone on here buy their own shots and did/doing the diet succesfully? Anyone in my area that is. I'd like to get some info about the actual diet and injections.

PLEASE email me at: ***@****

Thanks!!
Hey,
I just started my hcg protocol yesterday and I am so excited.  I am looking to lose 60 pounds.  You seem to know a lot about the program.  Have you lost a lot of weight?  On my first injection, it seemed like I had a huge rush of energy.  I finally had the energy that I needed...but felt like I crashed in the evening.  This is not going to deter me though!  I am in it for the long haul!
Could you email the MD in Surprise area that uses HCG? My email is ***@****. - Thanks
Red Mountain Weight Loss there is one on Peoria 43rd ave, and in Scottsdale. Dr. Bentz, she will also piggyback it with phentermine.

285.00 for 4 weeks drops under the tongue.
The other diet pills are about 65.00.
She also does B12 shots,10.00 for single and 20 for dbl shot.
12.00 a unit for botox.

Plus they have a tons of protein shakes, just add water ( I love them) and snack bars. I looked on releana . com and they said She was the only Dr. out here who is contracted with them. I have heard alot of places are selling knock off brands and that some places are charging 1000.00. I asked my Dr is write me and RX but it is patent pending right now so you can't just get it at any pharmacy. I think alot of Med Spas are starting to contract with the Releana Company for the product.

I will tell you though, the Diet you have to be on is no joke.... first 2 days you eat regular and after that 500 calories ONLY and you can't eating anything that is not on the plan. No sugar or Starch of any type. Think about if you can really stick to a diet like that before you drop that amount of money. Also you have to weight yourself everyday after you reacg your goal weight and if you gain more than 2 lbs you have to skip a meal and shock your body back into a diet mode or you'll gain back weight very quickly and I mean like 2lbs a day..  At least that is what the paperwork says.

I will keep everyone posted on how I am doing as I have been on every weight loss pill out there.
Maturo Medical offers hCG program (8 weeks of visits) for just $325!!!
you can also order the hcg and mix kit from when health matters and they ship to your house, the only thing you are missing is the weekly weigh in and the fee; a 43 day kit with hcg is $165
After having done the research, and seeing my neighbor's results, and finding that you can purchase HCg (the drug alone) for less than $ 2 5 0 in the US, and for less than $ 1 0 0 in Canada, and for about $ 2 5 in Mexico, I was ready to sign up.  They wanted seven hundred dollars for the "program."  WHAT?  I told them I had my own bloodwork, exercised daily with my horse, and lived a primarily vegan lifestyle, they boasted a five hundred dollar "BASIC" program.  I was willing to submit to an exam and do paperwork, and give them my bloodwork, but I wasn't particularly interested in their diet, or their fat machine, and just wanted the HCg instructions.  "GO TRY to find someone to give you a prescription, and GO AHEAD, TRY TO FIND HSG" she dared me on the phone, "YOU WON'T FIND IT.  WE HAVE THE BEST AND FRESHEST."  Then she rolled out the technology bling:  "We have the BEST EQUIPMENT in the Valley to monitor changes in the FAT composition in your BODY and BLAH BLAH BLAH."  I politely said that I really wasn't interested in the technology, only in the product.  Then I told her that I have a vegan diet, and I eat eggs and beans and occasionally fish.  I got blasted for that one too!  "UNLESS YOU HAVE THIS TECHNOLOGY YOU ARE NOT GETTING ENOUGH PROTEIN, and at YOUR AGE you can't afford to lose muscle mass!   Gee WHIZ!  Well I'm glad they have helped people lose weight through their program, and that people are happy to pay for it.  But I guess they also think they have the right to exploit every Tom and Jane that walks through their office, and I don't support that kind of business.  Period.  
I noticed that you recommended Dr. Sam Walters of Scottsdale.  Would you perhaps know whether the HCG treatments are covered by insurance-specifically HealthNet?  I have an array of heart & health issues that I desire to be reversed and corrected.  I believe tha the weight loss issue will help in every area.  Any further information that you share will be greatly appreciated-Thanks
I live in Chandler AZ and was looking to start the HCG diet. I have an appt with Maturo Medical. Their prices appear to be good and it appears they are still running the $375 special and that includes the HCG injections and 3 b-12 shots. Additional B-12's are $18 each. Anyone used Maturo before? Any feed back is appreciated.
Does anyone know of a doctor in Tucson, Az?
I looked up Maturo and they are still running the special $325 for 8 weeks. For everyone who has been there, how was it?? How is your weightloss going?? Was there any hidden fees.....such as new patient or lab/blood work that wasnt included in the special price??
Yes, I have used Maturo Medical, I am on my second round of hCG with them. Dr Maturo is great, very kind and listens. She looked closely at my thyroid problem also and adjusted my medication and I feel like that has helped a lot. She is willing to look at other health issues and hormone balancing for you without extra fees. She said she considers that a part of the weight loss program-- to help you with hormone imbalances that may contribute.

There are no hidden fees. Once you use up your B12 shots that are included, or if you want them more often, they are only $18 a shot. Also, when you do a second or third round, the cost is discounted by $100. I did a lot of searching and they are the best price and after going to a few other consultations before deciding on them, I definitely felt the best after meeting and talking with her. Anytime you have questions or need anything she will talk to you, unlike a lot of other doctor's offices!!
Thanks for the info......How much weight did u lose with ur first round? When u first started with Maturo did u need blood work done?? Was that included in the price of the program? Its been awhile since I've been to a Dr for myself, so I haven't had any blood work done in like prob 2 yrs.....Also do you know if she works with patients that live out of town/state?? Thanks!!!
Do you have to go to the office everyday for the HCG injections or are they self-administered?  I am not at all fond of needles, and I am not sure I'd be able to self-inject.
any recommendations for a program you can do on your own?  i really want to start the Hcg/b12.  I need to lose 50 pounds and have tried everything else.  My problem... no insurance and I am commuting every other two weeks from NV to AZ.  So fees for extra medical care and lab work... challenge and having to check in weekly is a problem.    How do I know which product to buy online or is it possible to get locally?
You are all being SCAMMED! There is absolutely no proof that HCG (a pregnancy hormone) has an effect on weight loss. Studies have shown that it is no more effective than a placebo. Do your research!  ANYONE will lose weight if restricted to a 500-800 calorie a day diet. So what happens when you reach your weight goal? Are you going to maintain such a restricted diet for the rest of your life? Your starved body will immediately gain pounds back when you start to eat normally (1500-2000 calories) again. This is neither prudent or healthy way to lose weight. If you have trouble losing weight, consider your metabolism. Our metabolisms have been screwed up by a variety of factors like birth control pills, artificial sweeteners, toxins from plastics (water bottles), etc. I've been reading Jillian Michaels book "Master Your Metabolism" and it has helped me a lot. I had a Depo Provera shot which made it virtually impossible to lose weight. I've been taking Indole-3-Carbinol supplements (comes from Cruciferous veggies) and am finally starting to shed some weight.
Go to this link: http://www.tucsonmedical.com/pages/hcg.php

It gives a lot of insight to the HCG diet. Don't jump on the bandwagon and end up spending hundreds of dollars before doing some research.
Hcg is not a scam. If you don't believe in it, try something else. No one is making people try hcg. It is only because they know someone or have heard of someone that has tried it and they can see for themselves the results.

Hcg can be used in many different formats. I don't recommend the homeopathic or nasal spray because I haven't heard any good results from this. However, I have heard of good results from subcutaneous daily (actually 6 days a week) injections, intramuscular injections, and oral drops. There is also a cream available now, but I haven't tried it or know anyone who has.

The subcutaneous injections are the ones I have used and they work like this: You give yourself an injection in the stomach area once a day for six days on and one day off each week. For the first two days of injections, you load up on foods dense in (good) fats and protein. (like salmon) Really, you could eat anything, but I never recommend people to eat a lot of sugary foods as in two days you won't be eating any and can go into a sugar crash. That is a problem no one needs to give themselves. Then on the third day of injections, you start the very low calorie diet. The hcg allows your body to access your stored fat to use for your energy needs (there are approximately 2000 calories for your body to use in every pound of fat it burns), thereby letting you eat a very small amount of food and not feel very hungry. Without the hcg, hardly anyone could stick to a 500 calorie diet for more than a day. You stick with the injections for at least three weeks but up to five months, depending on how much fat you need to lose. Some people benefit from taking a break from the hcg after about 40 days and restarting after a short rest period, but most can continue with the program until they have lost the fat they need to lose.

There are multiple places on the internet to buy from, but of course I can only recommend what I know, and that is my husband. He is at gotnd(dot)com. It would be better for you if you can find a local doctor to see you through the program but if you are going to do it on your own, I think my hubby does pretty well in getting you started. And you can email him questions as long as you are doing the protocol.
Assuming it does suppress your appetite, allowing to lose vast amounts of weight in a short period of time, is this really a healthy way to lose weight? What happens after you reach your fat loss goal? Are you to be subjected to a lifetime of 500 calories a day? Your body needs 200 calories just to sleep! I'm wondering if a lot of these success stories end up gaining the weight back and becoming dependent on the HCG. I guess it would make perfect sense for the people marketing and selling it. What about the long term use? Is it safe? It seems everyone is looking for the magical pill/shot/diet for weight loss.
I just found a directory of hcg weight loss clinics and hcg weight loss doctors at

http://hcgweightloss.com/directory/Arizona/

Check it out and hope you can find a doctor who does hcg injection!
I am in Phoenix, and my doctor is Alex Coracides, NMD at Sun Valley Weightloss clinic in Chandler (alma school and Warner)   They are GREAT there!  The prices are some of the lowest in the valley, and they do everything.  I paid around $500 for the long program, but that includes everything (syringes& hormones for 40 day protocol, weekly visits, blood tests, etc.)  They also offer Phentermine and another naturopathic option in office.  They give you all the support you could possibly need.  I would recommend them to everyone!  I have 12 days left in ph2 and have lost an incredible amount of weight, and unlike other diets, I haven't experienced the muscle atrophy, the cravings or the exhaustion.
My NMD does;

Brendan McCarthy of Protea Medical Center;

He's a brilliant man. I highly recommend him.
I'm starting it in 4 hours, I cannot wait for my first injection! I too paid around 500$ (595 to be exact) comes with the same as yours - weekly checkups, weighing, body fat levels, water levels, etc. It's good to have all that extra - stuff you will NOT get with oral drops; and HCG IS recommended to be used ONLY when a doctor supervises.

My question:

Does your body just melt away all over or is there specific areas you noticed going first? Please describe; thanks!
I travel for work and am not in anyone area that long. I have a house in Mesa and come home from time to time. But can not do weekly weigh in's. I tried to find one in Oakland where I am working now but they are starting at 2000.00 to start. Finding the AZ is cheaper by a long shot. Anyone one have any ideas on who will let me weigh in and send results to them via e-mail or call in?  I would set up appointments when I come home for long weekend. But would love to start, just not home long enough to be on a long program for weekly check ins.
I am going to Dr. Matt Mitchell at San Tan Natural Medicine in Chandler. I am thrilled. It is my sixth day and I have lost 9.4 lbs. I am trying to lose 30-40. The cost for his program is $280 for 26 days or $330 for 43 days. I am doing the 43 days since it is only $50 more and I so need to lose the weight. It includes weekly visits, you can call anytime with questions, and weekly B-12 shots. I decided to do it this way since I have thyroid and BP issues and wanted to make sure I was doing this under a Dr. care. Some people think this is a scam but if it is, it's a great one, because you actually get what you pay for which is weight loss.
HI CANDY.

I CAN TELL YOU WHO I WOULDNT RECOMMEND FOR HGC.VITALITY MEDSPA WAS AWFUL!!! THEY RIPPED ME OFF AND THERE SERVICE IS AWFUL.. THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE ARE SO RUDE!!
i just was just diagnosed with PCOS this week and also just started the HCG injections.  I have lost about 2 lbs since yesterday morning which is awesome to see.  since i am on the metformin i dont have an appetite so eating hard for me anyways.  If anyone is looking for a great Dr. in the SE valley, i went to Dr.  Philo rogers in Ahwatukee.  he gave me a 50 day supply for $300!  he is awsome and i would recommend him to anyone.  i have been struggleing with obesity for a long time and the thought of being able to loose the weight is mind blowing to me.  i have many friends who have had great success on HCG so im hoping for the best.  I couldnt really gorge for two days like you are supposed to because of the metformin so today i have been hungry, but it is only the first day on 500 calories.  any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

I went to Dr. Susan Williamson at Phoenix Holistic Health Center in Ahwatukee. I was able to lose 36 pounds in 40 days. Now I can fit clothes that I thought that I would never be able to fit into again! Dr. Williamson was extremely helpful and the program even included follow up visits throughout the entire maintenance phase and I would also go in once a week for a follow up and a B12/MIC (lipotrim) shot.
After doing a lot of research and comparing clinics and doctor's offices who offer hCG medical weight loss programs, I chose Maturo Medical in downtown Mesa. They are a small office, you don't feel like "just a number" and they are by far the most affordable in the valley. They do a three week program and a six week program.

They just started a two for one special, where you get the six week program for $237.50 per person....six weeks of all your supplies, office visits and b12 shots included!  Normally the six week program is $400 (all inclusive) which is already the cheapest around. To get the two for one special you have to go to your first appointment together with your buddy to get the special, but after that you can go to separate appointments for follow ups.

Dr Maturo is very nice and really listens. She will also address any other hormone related issues or medical issues as it relates to weight loss and has trained with an endocrinologist, so she knows her stuff. She will help with thyroid issues or women's hormone imbalances with NO extra charge!  This was a big surprise since I was used to going to another naturopathic doc who would charge for every thing separately when I wanted to look at thyroid and other hormone imbalances, and also would charge for phone calls too. Dr Maturo doesn't do that, she spends the time with you and follows up without extra charges, and all for the cost of the weight loss program you get all of that too. Awesome deal and it has helped me so much to lose weight and feel better!  I will be coming back to her to continue treatment for my thyroid issues and bio-identical hormone replacement.

I don't know how long they are running the two for one special, but call and ask and get it on it!!

I live in Phoenix and started the HCG diet on May 3rd. Dr Ralph Luciani at 15th Ave and Glendale is an integrative doctor who administers the program. I spent 30days on the diet and am halfway through the 3 week low glycemic phase and have lost 30 lbs. The diet was easy to follow and I am VERY pleased with it. There is NO diet that achieves these results that i have ever experienced. ANYONE who follows the rules WILL lose the weight.

I lost 10 pounds the 1st week, 6 pounds the 2nd, 3 pounds the 3rd, 5 pounds the 4th, and 6 pounds during a week and a half of the low glycemic phase after the injections were over.

The injections are easy and don't hurt a bit. This is a GREAT diet. I know several people who have completed it and they look great months after the fact!!!
hey fatties..if you are eating 500 calories a day you are going to lose weight. and you are surprised when the pounds come off!!??  you are being ripped off..for 20 dollars a month to most gyms you can join and lose wieght too....you just want the easy way out!!!!  i have weight to lose...i would bet any of you i would lose just as much weight and look better cause i am gaining muscle..than if i just lost fat like you will on those pills....any one want to make a bet on this??
I started the HCG Diet 30 days ago and only lost 15 pounds after being promised I would lose closer to 25 pounds. I was very faithful on this diet and followed to the letter. I paid $600 at a location on Dobson/Ray in Chandler Arizona. At one point, he offered appetite suppressant to assist with my losing weight. It was my understanding during their sales pitch; that I would not be hungry on the HCG Diet after a few days. I personally do not recommend that location for the way they treat folks, once they have your money. Every time I would go in, I felt like I was meeting with a car salesman. The doctor was constantly trying to sell other products.  
In speaking with other folks who have done the HCG injections and a few other doctors, they seem to think I may have been given a very low grade of HCG.  Oh well, live and learn but I did lose 15 pounds.
I would recommend folks who are interested in the HCG Diet to find a place that truly have their best interest at heart when it comes to your health; not just line their pockets and ego.
To find a good weight loss program I would suggest starting a healthy weight loss diet with personal training. HCG Weight Loss Diet Plan is only short term weight loss and most people gain the weight back in 1-3 months. I found this website http://www.WeightLossPhoenizArizona.com and it seems to be pretty awesome! Lucas James is a celebrity personal trainer and weight loss expert and he's pretty fantastic!
Most affordable doctor supervised hCG program in Arizona (Phoenix area)is Maturo Medical. After doing tons of research, they are really the best price for the package.  It's in Tempe.  They also help you with testing for thyroid problems and hormone imbalances.
When doing some consultations at several places, I found out that some injections are said to be made in a lab. But I have heard that they can either be from a pregnant womans urine or from an animals urine. Where is it suppose to come from? One place said theres was synthetic. What exactly does that mean, and how do you know if your getting legit stuff?
Does anyone know of hcg shots at a doctors office in Mesa, AZ?
If so can you reply with phone number and address.

thanks, wendy
I happen to have a thyroid disorder and I could go to the gym every day for 365 days and if my thyroid hormones are imbalanced I won't lose an ounce.  You need to LEARN why people have exceptional difficulty losing weight and STOP ASSUMING that what you say goes.  I don't want the easy way out - not at all - I just want to be able to lose an oz!!!  I went for 2 yrs without losing 1 single pound - went to the gym all the time, ate healthy meals, etc and my thyroid hormones were imbalanced and I didn't lose one single pound.  Think before you hold others in judgement.  What do you get by judging others? What do you get out of it?
If you haven't found any one yet, call Dr. Laura Weesoff.  She is a naturopath and she has high quality HcG and B complex shots.  She is on of Price Road, South of the 101, South of the Chandler Mall.  Her # is 480-883-8160.
They sound terrible.  3 yrs ago I fell for a Dr. who charged me 1200.00, what a sucker.. he put me on a 1200 calorie diet.  Later I found out everyone was doing it and other Dr. were charging 300.00.  I never lost a pound and feel so cheated!!
hi there...I just started in Peoria too.  I am wondering about bread and starches.  I also am in need of recipes...any advice?
I know that the medweight offices are very expensive.  Is there any good value out there?  How are people keeping weight off once they stop?  Do they gain it all back?