Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG Injections

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG Injections

Where in Central Florida can I find a doctor that does the HCG shots???   Help!!
Most doctors are ethical and realize that HCG injections for weight loss were banned by the FDA a long time ago! However, there are some doctors who seem more interested in the money they can make, than they are in what is BEST for their patients!

Caveat emptor!

Pam
Hello!

I go to a clinic called Transformations that uses hCG. There are 6 locations in Central Florida. They use the medication, but they also show you eating habits that will allow you to keep the weight off once you have reached your goal weight. I have lost 20 lbs just doing their diet and the hCG, not using the appetite suppressants.

If you want some more information, they have a toll-free number 87-Start Now.

Hope that helps!

Travis
THERE IS A PLACE AND THE NAME IS TRANSFORMATION WIGHT LOSS ENTER IN ORLANDO, FL., AND THEY HAVE  ANOTHER OFFICE IN KISSIMMEE, FL.  
where in southwest fl can i find a dr that gives hcg injections????? cant seem to locate one!
Hi-I'm in SW Florida too and starting my injections today. I got them in the mail after seeing my own doctor and having my lab results sent to HCG Medical in Oklahoma. 866-540-0227. They were expensive, but I was unable to locate a Dr here who is doing them. I did learn from Robyn Berry (colon therapist in Fort Myers) that there is a doctor here who may be offering it soon. She can be reached at 239-939-4646. She has used the hcg injections and has many clients on it, as well. Good luck!
Mary
You can also check out hcgmedical(dot)com. When I called they were very informative and not at all high pressure.
Mary
omg! thanks alot. i will look into it! you are doing the injections yourself???? wow....does it hurt???lol i dont know if i could!
Does it hurt?!! I have had mosquito bites that hurt worse! Honestly, I really don't even feel the needle go in. The secret to that is using insulin needles. So, fear not!
Are in the Fort Myers area? I'm in Lehigh.
no, actually, im in port charlotte. but not far from ft myers......its about 100.00 per shot right? my girlfriend who lives in orlando has been thru 2 sessions already consisting of like 8 shots so far and she looks amazing! she has" transformations" weight loss clinic, or whatever, in orlando......but who wants to drive 3 hrs once a week???!
Oh my goodness, no! The actual medication cost me less then 200.00 for 50 injections. The real costly part was the appointment with my doctor for vitals, the lab cost for bloodwork and the fee paid to HCG Medical for their physician to review my records and write the actual prescription. But the prescription came  with 3 refills available, which I'm thrilled about. YOou can do these injections yourself-honestly. Its a breeze.
There is a place in Tampa called Raydiance Wellness, it's a holistic place and they are going to start doing the shots soon. It's $150 for the initial visit and consultation with a doctor, and then $75 a week for the HCG and injections for them to monitor you. There is also a weekly weigh in, which is nice to havce someone to be accountable to besides yourself.  It's in Hyde Park, and the number is (813)- 258-0458. This really is the last diet you will ever do. I lost 24 pounds, and it's hard, but veeeery worth it. You can take the shots home, or do them in the office.
I was going to call today and sign up.   I am in NY and there is nothing here, I am a little nervous and hope it is worth it and I can do it.