Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG Load Days??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HCG Load Days??

Hi,
I am doing the hcg weightloss shots from a local clinic in mesa arizona. Im doing the shots 6 days a week that they provide already mixed. Its in a 150iu amount. Is that the right amount to be taking according to the original way? Also im having a hard time eating all sorts of **** for 3 days...i have no appetite while on the shots. Also the shots hurt really bad going in...and im not a baby about shots ive had way to many in my day. The first time i did it was in my stomache and that didnt hurt going in but after it was real sore like a bee sting and i got real tired and kinda sick feeling...i think that had to do with not eating much protien that day. So today i had my mom give me the shot in the back of my arm and that hurt sooo bad...both going in and coming out...now im not in any pain. I did get tired again about an hour after the shot but i didnt take a nap..instead i cleaned lol. So im wanting to know are there any other places to put this shot that doesnt hurt as bad? Like my butt? lol that seems easy enough. Also is doing 3 load days instead of 2 ok? Thats what the clinic says but i dont wanna gain too much weight up front. Right now Im at 172.4 and hoping to drop 30 pounds this month or get back down to a size 6 that i was before my son was born. Im a 12-14 right now. Thanks for any advice
candace