Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG Protocol

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG Protocol

I have been on the HCG Protocal for almost four weeks and have not achieved the expected results. I have been following the prescibed diet and HCG injection instructions to the letter.

I live in Houston, Texas and have been working with a clinic in Colorado Springs.  Is there a clinic in Houston that provides the HCG protocal.  Perhaps support in my local area would achieve the desired results.

Viewing 1-200 comments:
Are you following the protocol to a T?  Are you using conditioner or lotion?  I'd review the protocol again.  The original HCG Diet protocol is published at hcgdietinfo.com.  

I'm just finishing my first week tomorrow, I'm down 6 lbs and 2 inches around my waist.  The first 2 days I lost a whole inch!  The third and fourth days, I had too many strawberries and used conditioner and didn't lose anything.  The other thing that helped up the loss was adding 15 minutes of exercise when I first wake up in the morning.  I lose by the end of the day if I do that!

Celest
I, too, am a little discouraged but went back and read Dr. Simeom's Protocol and found that mushrooms and little low calorie items (ground turkey) are probably what I'm doing wrong.  I have NHW's diet and am now going to try this week with only Dr. Simeon's list.  We'll see if it makes a difference.  I only lost 1 lbs over the entire week of strict 500 calories and lots of walking and biking.
Can someone tell me where I can get Dr. Simeons weight loss protocol?  I've been looking and cannot seem to locate it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Nieesie
I too haven't lost ..discouraging..  I ahve read many post by people losing and they use moisturizer..or what ever  the vice is.  I have been strict too...and nothing.  I don't get it?
I started the HCG 2wks ago and have lost 16lbs, ..the diet has changed a little, allowing more options, but I still stay away from the starchy foods, because I know I wouldn't see the results, my body does not do well with carbs, so I'm sticking to no more than 800 calories, some days its 500, drinking LOTS of water 3-32oz a day.   I'm so thankful to have found Transformations Weight Loss in Lake Mary.   I'm in St Augustine Fl, so they will mail the HCG to me, very convenient, and the shots,... nothing to them, such tiny needles can't even feel them, so thats nice.  But anyone out there having problems losing weight, HCG is a miracle, don't understand why more doctors are not recommending it to their patients, much safer than some of the diet pills out there.  Then after you reach your goal weight, just make up your mind to change your eating habits for life, I know I am, I never want to gain my weight back ever again. I'll stick to the maintenance during the week and have my free day on the weekend, ..has to work, and I'll still continue to drink my water.  I have 45-50lbs to lose total, so I'm taking it 10lbs at a time.  :)
I feel the original HCG is the best, ...stick to the veggies, no oils, weigh your meat, and veggies,  stick to chicken or fish, and DRINK YOUR WATER, thats very important.  I work in a call center so didn't know how I could do that, ...but I made it work, I'll drink my first 32oz in the mornings before I leave for work, then drink one on the way home, then another in the evening, ...works great, sometimes I may drink more. If you drink it quickly it will work like a water pill.  May want to limit the breadsticks and melba toast, I only eat one a day, no more than that.  Good Luck, .. don't give up, you'll get there!!

Blessings,
Vicki
1500 IU of HCG received Saturday, how do I mix 'dry'? No pre-mix in advance for me, many of the dieters I have correspondeded to,  have huge hunger and stress problem after 8-10 days.  The HCG looses its potency when pre-mixed - see Dr. Simeon - it desintegrates after 64 HOURS when diluted.  So I am mixing every morning my HCG with water. However I use 1500 iu vials divided by 10, that's 150 iu each less a little spill, I should be okay for 125 iu recommended by Dr. Simeon.  

Anyone else who does want to pre-mix their HCG to preserve full potency?  My local pharmacies did not want to give me bacteriostatic water, and the pharmacists looked at me 'funny'.
I am into week 6 of the protocol.  I started the day after Easter at 161.5 and today I am 138.  I use KT's diet.  I have found that the weight loss is slowing down.  For the first 4 weeks on the program, I was losing 5 lbs per week.  Last
week only 3.  Hcg is a miracle.  It would have taken me 4ever to lose what I have with alot of exercise.  All I do now now is walk my dogs an hour a day!
Try Keven's diet. Not alot of choices but the weight comes off.

Good Luck!

Vikki
Can you give me the contact information to the clinic you are working with in Colorado Springs?
***@****
I am very happy that I found this thread.
I too am having disappointing results on the Hcg.  I have been on the program for 5+weeks and have only lost 12 pounds.  Could I be undereating?  I am following NHW's protocol.  I have not been exercising and am feeling very mushy.  Maybe that is my problem?  According to KT you do not need to exercise while on hcg.  Has any one tried anything additional to be of help like lipotrophics or phentermine?  Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!
Hi Everyone,  I started with the NHW for the 1st 4 weeks and lost 20 lbs. I ordered HCG from the internet and it took a long time to arrive so I was off the protocol for 3 weeks and did not follow the diet. I gained 8 lbs but my measurements did not increase. When my HCG came in I went back on the program an I lost 9 lbs that week. I started at 191 and I am now 169 plus I have lost 26 1/2 inches. I can't beleive that I have achieved this much success. I want to lose 15 more lbs. I am 59 and I did not give up my face creams and I also had a perm so I look as good as I feel.
I am sticking to the 500 cal diet with no sugar, starch, or oil. But I live in Phoenix AZ and will not give up my skincare creams. They are from Poland and have fewer chemicals and no colors so and they keep my skin moist and less wrinkled.
I actually wore a bathing suit last week to help my grandson in his swimming class and my daughter said WOW Mom you look great. I am pumped.
I love this protocol.
Jody
Can you tell me what site you ordered from? How long did it take to get it? How much you are doing, and how often? Was it expensive? Sorry about all the questions.
Has anyone found a Dr. or a place to get  hCG in the St. Louis area.  I live close to Six Flags.  I would be very appreciative of any info.  thanks
I'm in Flagstaff and am interested in knowing what safe place to obtain and any other helpful info
Does anyone know of a HCG clinic near Cleveland, OH? I would appreciate any comments!  ... Even those clinics in nearby states. Thanks!
im extremely interested in starting this protocol, but i love to weight lift & am committed to my training. i dont want to lose the muscle strength iv worked so hard to achieve...can i continue to work out while on this protocol? thank you
Can someone tell me of a doctor/clinic in Colorado Springs, CO?
Can you tell me who you are using in Colorado Springs?
Where did you find a doctor in Phoenix to start this program with? I am very interested in starting this program. kate
In Phoenix, ther eis Medshape weight loss clinic that does the original Dr. Simeons protocal.  I have been getting the injections now for almost a month.  26 pounds down.
I recently read Kevin Trudeau's book "The Weight Loss Cure" and I am interested in getting the HCG shots as well.  He states in his book that if you can't get the HCG that you can do the Almased - but after reading his booking, I am convinced that the HCG is really the best way to go.  I am in Phoenix Arizona - and I'm interested in this MedShape clinic - is something like this costly?
It really is not expensive, when you think of the results.  I would have spent double on it.  I think my overall expense for the whole program, including labs, hcg and weekly dr. visits was under $800.  I spent alot more doing other stuff that did not work.  I am just thrilled with the results!!  The program is actually pretty easy to follow.
Has anyone had success with the HCG pills?  I ordered some HCG in the pill form from OraThin.  I have heard that they are effective but wanted to hear it from someone that has used them... Any help will be appreciated
I finished my six weeks of hCG injections and lost 55.5 pounds.  I hit an eight day plateau and only lost .1 pounds during that period, but I was also using Liquid Aminos to add flavor to my food and the sodium caught up with me.  In two weeks, I am beginning my second round of injections and hope to achieve more great results.
I've been reading the comments on this forum for a few days.  There seems to be a lot of questions but few answers :)  

Congratulations to all of those that have lost!  I need to lose about 40 lbs total.  Nothing seems to work for me and think this could be an option.  A lot of people mention getting the HCG by mail order but no one ever says who they get it from.  I keep reading about all of the scams online and don't want to order from someone I am not familiar with.  Can someone list a reliable source or even the name of a doctor to start?  I am in St. Louis.  You can email me at j.***@****.  
Did you ever find a provider or a source in st louis?
Doesn't appear anyone has the answer to how to obtain HCG online. I can't seem to find it. There is no where in my area as doing this. I live in a small town that will prob. never offer this. Some please give us the "skinny"!!!
Jan I ordered from drugdelivery . ca  I ordered my supplies from researchsupply . net. I ordered my hcg on 5/10 from the european pharm choice and received it in Phx on 5/23. It is definitly worth it to pay for the discreet and priority shipping.
Saturday will be my third week one the protocol and I have already lost 17 pounds.  For the past four days, I have been consistantly losing half a pound per day, which is still good.  In addition, I don't snore any longer and my cravings are decreasing.  I am taking the oral hcg and purchased it at ****.com for those of you who are interested.
I'm on this diet, my wife and I both...it is working lost over 12 pounds and we're a week into it...would love to correspond with anyone else on this diet or that my have questions
The only place I've been able to buy HCG online without any problems is alldaychemist.com.
Please. Do not purchase or follow the book by Kevin Trudeau. He is a scam artist who sells junk and promotes "things you have to have' inorder to allow the hCG to work. The hCG protocol is a good protocol for weight loss and health improvement. Tudeau has NOTHING to do with the hCG protocol. The government and physicians are not "hiding this cure' from the public. Go to any hCG provider and get the honest scoop concerning the hCG protocol and how it may be applied to you. DO NOT purchase hCG online and try to do this on your own. You need physician direction.

DrG
I just started the HCG injections two days ago.  No pain or side effects.  I went through HGC Medical on-line.  They called me and e-mailed me the necessary forms to get started.  They sent me a LabCorp blood test order and I just went to the nearest LabCorp for a blood draw.  The price of this was included in the entire package (about $1000.00 but payment plan is available).  After the blood tests and forms were approved, they sent a prescription to a pharmacy and the pharmacy filled it and sent me the HGC, diluent, and syringes along with instructions.  This is very easy so far.
A lot of KT hate on the internet. Fact is a lot of people now know about hCG thanks to KT. hate him or love him, you can't deny that.

and if you don't think that the government, mainstream medicine and diet companies are not suppressing the facts about hCG..then I have a bridge I want to sell you. Most people ppl don't have a clue about hCG, and they all think KT is the devil..thought most haven't actually ever read his book

And about ordering hCG online..its real cheap. A lot of people can not afford the price gouging that clinics put up...sometimes $2000...its shameful. I suggest do your homework. Read Dr. Simmeons books. If you know how to inject insulin, injecting hCG is no problem. google "hcgprotocol" for you 'do-it-yourselfers" that can not afford the jacked up prices from fru-fru clinics. Its a great site to get the supplies needed, and it has links to where to get the hCG cheap. No reason to spend more then $100 per person.
I have researched this for over 3 years and waited for the HCG drops to come out. I have had amazing results, 1 week 15 LBS. Talking to people who have done shots and drops, all found the drops to be easier and better and definately less hunger and they lost more weight on the drops. www.yourhcg.com is the best place to get it. ask for ***@****.
I live in Az. and the company is in Utah and everyone I know got them quick and has had amazing results. good luck to everyone.
I am encountering a rash right now but I know it's not the HCG it is toxins leaving the body. What's helpingwith the rash is Super Quercetin it takes the itching out.
to anyone not losing weight as fast as they want. I just started this week. I lost 1.5 pounds the first day, then 1.7 lbs the second day.

KTs book  very clearly states that the less you have to lose, the slower it is. 30 lbs in 30 days is the tag line. But if  you only have 20-30 to lose you may not lose 30 in 30 days. It may be more like 20. However, exercising will help it come off sooner.

My protocol is 40 days of shots. After that it is 3 more weeks of the same with no HcG.

If you had to lose 50-100 your weight loss should be quite significant during the 3-6 week protocol. Maybe you are using oil? I bought all new makeup and sugar free and fat free foods. My clinic explained it in detail in my handbook, and told me where I could buy the food items so that I could at least have jam, and dressings, mayo and peanut butter. These foods are ok, especially the dressings. I have a recipe for chicken salad and one for a smoothie I am making today.

Doing it with a clinic IS more expensive but they also have suggestions to help you stay on it.

There seem to be so many different plans out there. Our founder traveled to Europe to do the protocol with Dr. Belluscio and came back with his basic plan.  She is a nurse.

You eat twice a day.
Coffee, tea in the morning sweetened with splenda, not Stevia.
Stevia is a natural substance from a plant and will be absorbed JUST LIKE Sugar!

You can use STEVIA later after the shots are OVER!! There is now a non bitter Stevia.

Free range chicken and grass fed beef. 3 0z (100 grams)
Eat 2 salads a day with 2 cups raw veggies. The list of veggies  is long.
Additionally one cup steamed veggies with  only 2 mixed --some kind of chemical reaction to mix more than 2 during steaming.
However, If you steam only one veggie you can have as much as you want!!
(That doesn't make sense to me but whatever.)

Cook the meat in a George Foreman grill. any spices that don't contain sugar-- salt and pepper are allowed. I like Tony Chacere's or lemon pepper. GArlic also will help the flavor of the meats.

2 fruits per day, apples, strawberries, kiwi or grapefruit, oranges.
1 melba toast per day.
Coffee, any tea, diet drinks,
1 cup of jello. No stevia or sugar, but you can have splenda during the protocol. Switch to stevia after it is all over.

Walden Farm Foods make diet products that are calorie free. No sugar, no fat,
they  are  good considering there are NO calories at all in the food. Their salad dressings are very good.

Salt is allowed as per Dr. Simeon and KT.
I have to admit I have had hunger pangs. I also am not eating between meals with tea and fruit regularly, because I forget about it. It is my first week.

i think if you drink water, tea, and eat fruit between meals, you will not be hungry. Also, the longer on the protocol the more the hcg pulls the fat from your stored areas. So that also will take away the hunger.

Mostly it is mental and a habit to snack, right? And remember, the less you have to lose the slower it can be. If you have 20 lbs to lose 1/2 lb a day is good. If you have to lose 100 lbs, a lb or 2 lbs a day would be more expected.

I also inject EVERY day. The syringe is small and I stop at 25 or a little more so I have liquid to push out to eject the air bubbles. I wouldn't be comfortable with once a week. considering what I have paid, they better be giving me extra special attention!!

I am comfortable going to a clinic. They said be skeptical of the internet. some of the shots are NOT hcg and how will you know?

My clinic did complete blood work and testing of everything. We will test again at the end. They told me exactly where I stand. They also gave me all these enzymes and probiotics to take for my digestive tract.

I am also going to classes, learning yoga, and meeting with 2 different docs. So the cost is more.
From what I have noticed, the best protocol to follow would be Dr Simeons protocol. I had friends following Trudeaus & they kept flitlining in their weight loss. I have completed  one 23 day cycle with a weight loss of 28ls, had 3 weeks off & now on day 13 of my second round with an addition 14 lbs weight loss.  For the non math people, thats 41 lbs in 60 days! I have stuck to the 500 calorie per day regime.

Breakfast. Coffee & Stevia for sweetner.
Lunch, 100 grams of ground beef, either in hamber form or ground up over lettuce & some salsa.
Large apple for snack,
Dinner: 100 grams of grilled chicken, & tomatoe.
If I am hungry later, I eat an apple of orange for desert.
Drink LOTS of water.
Whenever I flightline for a day with no weight loss (usual day 7.. happened both rounds) I ate 6 apples during the course of the day with no other food intake... ended up losing 4 lbs on those days & it restarted the weight loss.
I Do have the recipebook, but just havent taken the time to cook anything on it. I like quick easy meals.  :)

Its been amazing watching the weight & inches fall off.
Just ordered first dose.  53 yrs old, 5'9" 240lbs.  Just wanna be around for my kids, not looking to be "spiffy in my speedos".  Know I need to take off at least 80 lbs to be considered "normal".  GOD be with us all !
hello all, i have just completed my first round of p2 oh the hcg diet, tomorrow will be my third day on the vlcd after my last injection, i am looking forward to p3 and being able to eat some eggs with cheese and salad with mixed veggies and little dressing, yummy. i lost 24 pounds in 33 days.this protocol is great, im hoping ill keep it off like it says and i cant wait to start round 2 p2 in mid january, i would like to loose another 20 lbs. i started at 183 after loading and now i am down to 159. id like to get to 140. wish me luck, it was not easy, still had lots of cravings
I talk about facts,no more,no less,im not mad..or anything,do you have any idea what it would take for the body to lose 25lbs in 13 days,I mean come on..its laughable..that would mean your body 'lost' 87,500 calories in 13 days ? lol way to funny,we can go back n fourth all day,the bottom line is,if you did that,you would be in the news...on tv..in the magazines..do you even know what HCG does,and really    is,or just what the criminal K.T. told you ?,have you even seen the other journals of DR.SIMMIONS? where he clearly states how the diet failed ? and how it comes down to calories..listen  I wish you
the best,but again,where is the proof ? this would be all over every major news station etc......so,ill be waiting for your proof,if you need
any help,just ask,I am 1 of the best at weight loss you will ever meet,*im not selling anything..good luck to you..
i dont know how it works, i just know it does. why would the news care about me unless i went to them? i know hcg is pregnant womens pee and i dont appreciate u assuming im believing kt....i dont agree with much he says,i do know if u come to richland washington u can see the before and after pics...yesterday i was renting a movie and the manager just stood w/her mouth open and said...omgsh!! you've lost so much weight!! yes, i have and i started at the beg. of february...and it is all over the tv here in richland so all i know is i have struggled w/my weight all my life and this is the most encouraging thing ive tried....i believe if this fails it is because of the subsequent phases not being followed. seriously...u should try it and really not ''cheat'' and be astounded by the weight loss and inches before u say it is impossible....i have pictures...i barely email and this is my first forum ever so im not computer saavy ...as for ''being on the news'' you're asking a lot..they dont care about me but the pharmacies around here are booming and people are losing.....my friend went to an expensive clinic i just got a script for it from my dr and they overnighted it to me so i paid 77 dollars for a 26 day supply but im switching to shots next week because i have no idea how much im really getting in the inhaled form...so u say u do weight loss stuff...what's your thing...i will hear you out but i have tried everything and due to illness and injuries i am not able to exercise so this is absolutely amazing to me how the weight is falling off of me and i feel emotionally great on it!  so benny, tell me what u do......and that last post was much kinder than the last, i appreciate that
mamakadi in richland washington
Hi:  I just read your last few posts and you are really a role model for us "newbies"
in the world of HCG - congratulations!  I understand the skepticism of Benny, and
perhaps we need his disbelief to reinforce our own belief - that's true of so many
new ideas in history.  And don't you know that when Benny receives tangible
evidence that HCG really delivers, he'll become one of our strongest supporters.
(I'm reminded of born-agains and AA members!),  In the meantime, young lady,
keep up your hard work and that great positive attitude; alot of your success is
grounded there.

I posted a plea for tips on managing hunger on HCG, but have not received any
feedback.  I'm on my third week of injections and have given 13 lbs back to the
Universe, but I'm afraid I'm going to accidentally eat one of my Pomeranians -
I'm so hungry!  I've followed the protocol perfectly and feel I've drunk enough
green tea to float the Titantic, but now I'm having dreams about cheescake.
I've been told this should only be "brain hunger", but the brain is OK; it's the
body yearns for garlic bread.  How did you manage this and how long does it
last?  

I appreciate your comments and those from other HCG folks.

JazzBaby in Dallas
thanks for your post...i get a lil passionate!! haha ....when i have gotten hungry....first i think of the results im gonna see in the morning...second i guzzle a glass of water!! i havent eaten anything off protocol but i do find that oranges and apples keep me fuller than strawberries do and if im really hungry...it's not a day for fish ....it's a chicken and steak day!! also dr simeons protocol said we could drop any food if we wanted and i find that some days if i dont eat the melba toast/grissini bread....that i am just less hungry...i sometimes just have melba tst at one meal and just skip the other serving all together...i also love this meal...i take a huge plateful of leaf spinach and for a dressing play w/vinegar/splenda..or whatever u use for sweetner...and water or your broth from cooking your chicken and cut up your orange into pieces and then u have a chicken spinach salad and squeeze some of the orange on for flavor and crunch your breadstix/tst for croutons..its awesome!! and all of it is allowed but spinach is very low cal and good bulk so it's satisfying with all that chewing!!
my computer froze up b4 i could finish...my hunger greatly diminished around the 10th day but of course we are all different!! also i use TONS of garlic powder,onion powder pepper cayenne any spice that adds flavor and some sea salt sometimes it even comes out like a breading which is cool but i cant make it do it everytime! also the loading on the 1st 2 days is sooooooooooooo important!! i was literally sick from eating and i called to my husband...can u bring me a heath bar?? im too full to get up!! not kidding!! my friend who's lost almost 80lbs on this and is on a local commercial said that i loaded exactly how i was supposed to...i was so ready to quit eating by the 3rd day that i didnt even get hungry til 1:30pm! i'm no expert but i have been successful so far so if u have any other questions for me...just let me know...have a great week!!
mamakadi=]
i meant to tell u that a lady named Blondyjo99 on youtube has ''proof'' with videos of her success...she has months of videos as she chronicles her journey w/HCG..check her out!! she's very encouraging and informative and she will email u if u push the subscribe button....that info is for all yall !!!=]
That recipie sounds great!  I'm going to try it tomorrow - I'll call it "Mamakadi's
Original Spinach Salad".

May I ask, how long have you been on the protocol, what was your beginning weight
and what is your goal?  Does your family support you and have you done this more
than once?  I don't know anyone here who I can ask, even though there are several
clinics specializing in HCG.  My one friend who did it said she had to quit as she was
losing her hair.  A relative of another friend succeeded in losing, but was miserable
from the hunger and limited choices.  What a pleasure to hear from someone like
you with positive results.

I started at 177, have lost 13 lbs in 2 wks.  I'm only 5'1" so it was necessary and
because I work in the cosmetics industry, I have to look semi-glamorous each
day.  As my dress size went up, my energy went down, but I kept smiling --and
eating.  I'll finish this phase by Easter and then I'll do phase 3 for six weeks before
starting it again.  My goal is 109.  I have no family or support system here, so it's
up to me (I do have 2 closets of my old size 5-6 suits waiting, too) and I'll start a
Lent novena to St. Jude (of "impossible things") - need all the help I can get!

I'm going to take your advice and drink more water and think of the end results.
My best friend lives in Vancouver Wa. and I want to be in better shape to visit
her this summer.   Thanks so much for your input....

JazzBaby
hello again....ok....i totally gorged well and gained 12 lbs in my 2 days!! also i weighed w/an extremely full stuffed disgusted feeling stomach but my start weight was 226 and i too am a shorty! im 5 one and 3/4 i say 5'2'...it's easier!! i never really set a goal except that i wanted to lose all the abnormal fat that i needed to lose and i dont know if i will ever weigh 104 again as i had noooo muscles then so i figure a healthy goal is 115 give or take...maybe 110....sooo, yes, i have support...my husband is super proud of me and he usually doesnt voice such nice words!! and my daughter is super proud...shes 16, on a dance team and an athlete...this is my 1st round and im doing nasal spray until i get my shots...ive heard they work better and im all for better !! i started 13 days ago and am almost in the 100's!!! hopefully by tomorrow i will be but my losing has slowed from 10 lbs day 3 and 4...5lbs a day then like 3 and down til today was a .7 and i was like...noooooooooo but hey it's over 1/2 a lb so it's good...i hear=] my friend who has lost almost 80lbs is extremely helpful and encouraging as i dont go anywhere like a clinic...my dr is my fibromyalgia doc...i have chronic pain...13yrs of it in my whole body and am recovering from a dislocated shoulder and i have chronic fatigue so from whatever point i started counting i gained 120 lbs and my highest wt was 242...i lost some weight last yr but after many injuries...i fall.....i started gaining....but this is the first time in many times of losing that i didnt gain it all back....what else did u ask? oh..my hair was falling out BEFORE i started and now when i brushed it i was like....where's the handful of hair im used too...so i just noticed today that i had a huge change in that!! i am going to do a 43 day protocol as i just dont want to stop!! if i dont answer a question....just reask or i will notice when i re read yours and i will post again...ive never posted like this on a forum...it's kinda fun!! oh, im 45 and ive had a hysterectomy so i dont have to deal w/the girly stuff ..thank God!! that was 7 yrs ago...oh..i measured my waist today and after just 13 days it has gone from 40inches to 36!! so 4 inches just in my waist!! i measured everywhere but i had only lost 3 inches in my waist yesterday and if i didnt see it i wouldnt believe it could happen for me!! but when the movie rental lady noticed...that was awesome!! even people who see me daily are starting to notice but i dont talk about it a lot because of the vlcd, i dont need to be judged!! when my friend told me it was 500 cal a day i thot wow..that's not doable for me..then i talked to people who had been successful and also read dr simeons book...pounds and inches..just google it ....it's old so splenda and nutrasweet werent invented yet and it dates itself in some ways but as a whole it is the hcg bible....very very helpful!! and sectioned off so u can skip what doesnt pertain to you...well i hope i answered your questions...i know i will have to do phase 2 after a break but i am still soooo impressed w/the results soo far...also i was thinking...in an earlier post i said i stuck exactly to protocol then i remembered....there is a line of foods that have zero calories and zero sugar and zero fat and zero protein.....makes u wonder how they can make them...the brand name is walden farms and ive only found them on the ketchup aisle at fred meyer...krogers in some parts of the country....and their asian dressing is great on my spinach concoction and they have honey mustard and ranch and 1000 island bbq sos marshmallow cream choc dip caramel dip..tastes a lil like maple...i havent tried the chocolate but i love all the others they have sucralose which is splenda brand in case that's important to you...also anyone reading this....this is just what has worked for me...i dont douse the lettuce or spinach even tho its cal free i just need a lil wet!! oh i made chili..u can google hcg recipes too...but i made my own up...i used my steak and 3 small-med romas and put in a pyrex bowl and added all my spices.....sea salt ,chili powder(not the packaged stuff that's got other stuff in it) cumin cayenne garlic and onion powder and i added water and..the meat was raw so i didnt taste it til it was done but i covered it w/a papertowel and cooked it for 25 min on power level 4 so just less than 50% power....and then crushed my melba tst and omgsh!!!! it was the heartiest thing ive eaten so far...it was more like chili stew but the meat was tender and it was quite tasty! so jazzbaby...how old are u...im just curious i will check back and also think of other things i do to add flavor or stay more full...it's been nice chatting on here...i agreed to the terms of signing up w/o knowing where to read them so i hope i havent broken the laws and they cut me off!!! hope this was helpful!! keep up the great work and it is soooo worth the results!! oh...i am not exercising at all!! the clinic said not to that my friends have gone to...another of my friends lost 30 lbs and is now a size 4!! but they said dont exercise or u will be hungry and not lose right. so hey...who am i to argue with that!!! remember u have wayyy less to lose than i do so your numbers may be smaller but any loss is a step in the right direction!! ttyl...im watching the olympics!! they are all so fit!!! hahaha duh....
whoa that was long!! haha this will be quick....we just got back from vancouver wa and i saw a girl i hadnt seen since hi school..we reconnected on facebook...anyways u said ur best friend lived there...what a motivator!! u can picture her looking around and right past u and saying...jazzbaby??? is that u?? hahahah i know that's not your name but u get the visualization....she will freak...like my movie rental lady...they weight melts off and soon u may even forget its time to eat!! good luck!!
elaine..a neighbor child named me mamakadi cuz my daughters name is kadi...pronounced..katie basically=] it's a term of endearment...i love the name of the spinach salad!! hahah happy hcg-ing!!
thank you for  your post,.,see I start from the inside out,I know all about HCG,and Im a fat cell expert......do you know what HCG is ? please tell me...im sure you know its used for fertility and undesending tesstes...and its the #1 drug used by all body builders
to keep testes from shrinking,and to 'bounce' back after a cycle..funny,they dont use it
for,and lose no weight....also,im sure everyone here knows what it takes the body to lose weight right ? well incase you dont a lb of fat is 3.500 calories..25lbs in 13 days,I mean come on..its laughable..that would mean your body 'lost' 87,500 calories in 13 days,people are dieing every day ,but yet all they need is HCG, which is taken from every women who gives birth...and cause of this fad,many places RX stores ran out of it,for those who really need it..the idea that fat cells magicaly release energy is so laughible,that cant and would never happen,and #2 your not pregnant so there nobodys defense to 'release' anything....and when all said and done.......none yet can show any proof,
Hi!   I read your last blog and maybe I can simplify the data for you.  Here goes:
HCG is made from the urine of pregnant women (sometimes from placenta, but
that's not as effective).  In your bloodstream, it sets off activity in the hypothalamus
that tells your body there is a fetus.  Of course, if you are a male, or a female
w/o any more plumbing, there is no baby, but the body doesn't know that - so,
energy has to be used to feed the "phantom fetus" .  The rate of energy needed
is approx. 2500 calories worth - 3500 for men.  If you are only ingesting 500 cal.
per day, where do the rest of the required calories originate?---from your stored
fat.  the really magical part is that this fuel won't come from structural fat (that's
why there's little problem with loose skin) or from muscle or bone, and since it is
primarily fat/carb that is being utilized, you get the satisfied feeling that heretofore
usually came from mac & cheese...etc...

I first became aware of HCG treatments in Europe where clinics have been active
for over 50 years.  As Trudeau says, there is no way the U.S. market is going to
open for weight loss so long as the drug companies continue to lobby.  Weight
loss products are a 3 billion $ a year business!  Here in Dallas, we have several
doctors and clinics that advertise HCG treatments; but they carefully word it to
appear it is simply a small part of a larger program.  Also, it's VERY expensive.

The sheer simplicity of the product, its application, the expected results are what
makes hCG so attractive; also the fact that the dieter is in control of their progress
and the emotional aspects of dieting w/o stress make it successful.  Granted, the
500 cal regime can make one very creative (or else!) and the following Phase 3 is
so much like the Atkins diet, much of this sounds familiar to all of us.  I admit that
satisfied hcg users can become a bit "evangelical" in their zeal to educate the
world, and to an empirical mind such as yours, Benny, can easily be aggravating.

Use common sense, examine the data, and if you want, or need, try the plan
yourself.  You have nothing to lose but some poundage, and nothing to gain but
knowledge.  Just maybe, someday you'll be in the "Bragger's Club" too!
thank u JazzBaby!! Benny...like i told u in an earlier note..for one person with proof go to youtube and look up blondyjo99 she has documented her successful journey w/HCG i waste no more energy on such an ignorant person!!
also u say ''im sure u know...'' U assume too much..no i didnt know that but i do know that many body builders use HGH..human growth hormone..to develop their muscles..i havent had infertility problems or testes problems for that matter so i had no idea about what u assumed i knew.....i will ask my friend who is a fitness model if she uses HCG...or if other body builders do...i do know they useHGH....ive seen u on other wt loss sites and i saw one person said ur interesting..like a train wreck is interesting.... i suppose....jazzbaby...we do need people like benny to make us even more faithful!!
Girl, you are becoming a Success Story on your own!  When you get the injectable
it's going to be so much easier and since you already have a rythym going with
the protocol, I can't wait to hear your results.  You've certainly been an inspiration
to me.

I hope Benny reads my message in the spirit in which it was given.  He seems to
be a person who is capable of some fiery debates and that's a good thing.  That
he would raise so many questions and objections caused me to reexamine my
own committment, and made me a stronger advocate.

I've plateaued at a 13lb loss for the past few days, but at least I haven't gained, and
your salad helped.  Also, some interesting combinations from the UTube gave me
some ideas.  I'm going to be 72 yrs on April 15th (what a lousy day for a birthday)
and I've worked all my life, mostly in cosmetics.  I'm a professional makeup artist
for Neiman Marcus; came here from California after many years in film makeup and
theater.  My favorite is makeup for opera, but I got so tired of the constant traveling.
My kids are grown with their own families and live on each coast, so my only support
systems are the ladies at work.  I believe when they see my success, I'll be ordering
for them as well.  BTW, I got my hcg on line for $149 for two 5000 unit vials.  I like
these better than the break-off top bottles.  I'm so good at the shots I can do it while
making coffee, and talk on the phone!  It's still a battle with the hunger and headaches, but I'm almost 1/2 way through this phase.  Can't wait until #3.

Mamakadi, all my life I struggled to get over 100 lbs, but as age progesses, so
does the waist line.  My only exercise is yoga (I hate to sweat), but it's kept me
grounded and very flexible.  Maybe when I can face myself in gym wear I'll start
working out. (not).

Thank you again for your most informative blogs and know that I am wishing you
the very very very best results you desire.

JazzBaby

thank u for your reply. u are an encouragement to me by saying i am an inspiration to you!! also the biological knowledge u have of how this works was awesome!!(2posts ago)
i feel so much younger than i am and i know losing wt will help me continue to feel younger...also u sound so young in your posts!! i love it!! i have had bible studies w/women aged 18-80 and i find we are ALL SO SIMILAR!! one thing i have learned in the past week is i dont like boiled fish!! hahaha so idk if u do much fish but i lose better w/o steak so i had chicken and fish today and i made a "foil boat" and put about 1/2c of water in a skillet then put the foil floating in the water then douse it w/lemon pepper,cayenne,garlic and onion powder and some sea salt and a lil cayenne and it was very good...i was hungry so i just had a cucumber and skipped the orange and starch...but back to the fish...i eat tilapia and it is so mild...not fishy..and i just covered the pan and steamed it for about 20 min and it was actually quite delicious!! i go to my doc 2morro so im so xcited for the shots...around here they do it in the muscle....how do u do it....on the internet it seems people do it both ways and blondyjo99 on utube does it in the fat...i think this hurts less but i want what's most effective!! i have so enjoyed our posts so just let me know how u inject!! thanks for the encouragement!
mamakadi
another thing I noticed ,is all you pay ,way to much for HCG,on all the websites that sell steroids,(which is mostly used for) its half the price
of what I see many here pay.and my dear,Im still waiting,proof ??
i paid ,from a local compound pharm. 65dollars plus shipping and got it overnite so that is a very reasonable price and as i've mentioned before.... go see blondyjo99 on utube...i know u know how to use it...i googled u and i see u like to stir the ...uh....poop.....on many sites my husband said to ignore u...u just dont listen at all...i hardly use computers...my daughter downloads pics for me and that is if i beg for weeks so GO SEE BLONDYJO99 ON YOUTUBE as just one proof and there are others next to it...
Hi!   You come up with the most interesting variations....I haven't eaten meat in
years, but have been having it twice a week now.  I bought organic ground sirloin
(anna's brand at krogers) - put it in the dopey red little cooker i bought from an
infomercial (do not drink alot of wine and watch late night tv - all sorts of odd
items begin to show up in the mail that you don't remember ordering)....i douse
the meat with dried onions, garlic and red pepper flakes.  when it's done, i make
a wrap with a big lettuce leaf and chunky sugar free salsa.  Eating any red meat
is quite a concession for me, but i'm trying.  i found a salsa at krogers called Joe T.
Garcia's Picante (made in Ft. Worth) and it has no fat, sugar, 1 carb and very low
sodium...very good!  Also, on Mamakadi's Salad, I use Walden Farms Honey
Dijon (0 calories, sugar, carb, cholestrol, gluten) diluted with apple cider vinegar.

I'm trying a new approach:  I put out everything I'm going to eat for the day - all cooked
and ready) and then I separate it into 8 little portions so i'm eating something
every few hours.  At work I can keep the little plastic bags - numbered 1 through
6, in my big cosmetic case.  (Oh dear, do you think I'm becoming a bit anal over
this?)   And of course, i find myself talking about my protocol to anyone and
everyone.....it's getting boring!

Mama...I  started injecting 150 iu 1st week; 200 iu 2nd week, and now i'm
doing 250 iu each day.  The tummy fat is the easiest and totally painless, but
I'm hoping in time there will be NO fat to use, so I'll probably pop it in the thigh.
(now I'm sounding like a junky).  I have done the thigh before with a serum called
Antiutrin S  that was made from  pregnant mare's urine.  That was years ago
and it was experimental.  Damn, the things we do to lose weight!  BTW, that
stuff gave me the trots (oh, i couldn't resist that...)

I was down another lb this morning.

Hung my old 501's near the fridge.....when i can get them on w/o crying, life
will be So Good!!

Going to early Mass so I can get my ashes and walk around with them all day
looking like i never wash my face.....I'm sending you and your family joyful
blessing for Ash Wednesday!

JB
WHATS U TUBE PROVE ? WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW SHE LOST WEIGHT...AND THE LBS SHE CLAIMS TO HAVE LOST..DOES NOT MATCH HER PIC..EVER HEAR OF PHOTO SHOP
i get my shots 2morro so im very excited as ive had so much success w/nasal spray i cant wait to see what the shots will do..hahha u got the trots from horse urine...that made me laff!! well, 2 days ago i wasnt hungry so only ate about 350 cals and i didnt lose the next day so now im forcing down all my food....im picturing u w/ur ash face...so sweet...we baptists just have church..no ashes!! haha =] i lost 2.2lbs this am...probably the one i shoulda lost yesterday plus one for today...oh the walden farms honey dijon is delicious all of em are good....altho some have an after taste but for zero cals i figure it's worth it....we spent 8 hrs w/my daughter at the e.r. yesterday so i ran home and scarfed dinner down and just drank tons of water at the hospital...we have one sick girly on our hands....i feel so bad for my baby..ok, she's 16 but shes still my baby! ive been answering concerned emails all day literally so not much time/energy left for here.  Keep up the great work!! and i will check back tomorrow!!
hi i am from South Africa, and we don't get the drops here...well i can't find them as freely - can anyone suggest a website that i can order them from that i can get the booklet as well as the 500 calorie diet as well
hi there...hopefully someone who reads this can help u...i just wanted u to know i read your post but i dont know any websites...im sorry....i get mine at a pharmacy local in washington state in the USA...did u google ...buy hcg drops? i know that still doesnt tell u which site is reliable.....i hope someone has more help than i can give!!
good luck!!
mamakadi
Hello:  Try hcg-injections.com for your injectible product.  two 5,000 unit vials (actually little bottles) for the longer program cost $149 US dollars.  They have
a link to supplies where you can order 50 insulin needles, 100 alcohol swabs
and the bottle of bact. water for mixing.  You'll be mixing one little bottle and
draw 20 shots from it; then the 2nd bottle can be mixed.  Keep both mixed
and unmixed in the frig.  if you aren't sure how to mix the powder and water,
let me know and I'll show you.    I'm not sure if they also have hcg in drops,
but can probably direct you.  These blogs have shown me that the results
from the shots are much more effective.  I had Kevin Trudeau's book already
(you can get it on Amazon) and then I ordered a booklet with a detailed des-
cription of the protocol and simple recipies, on Ebay for $8.00.

Good luck!

JazzBaby
i knew i could count on u to help her out!! i started injections today and i was so scared because ive never done intramuscular..(im) only subcutaneously...(subq) into fat, with vitamin b...so we will see how it goes!! i have a bladder infection at the moment..too much info?? sorry!! so im gonna take a nap...i havent weighed in two days...my daughter has had early dr appts and my scale is downstairs....on the tv!! i use my wii fit plus...so i have been doing well i will let u know how stuffs going and keep me informed on how ur doing.....for phase three my friend who has lost about 80 lbs gave me a website so i will try and figure out how to pass it on but it has excellent recipes that have super low carbs and are easy and delicious....i was xcited to try some of the recipes when i read them....have a great weekend all!!
mamakadi =]
google Low carb friends for the low carb recipes u can have in phase 3....there are some very creative foods on there....even low carb pizza!! hope u enjoy the site as much as i have enjoyed scanning it!!
mamakadi
I want to share two recipies I made up this week, using Miracle Noodles.  You can
order these on line from Asian Market website, or buy them in the tofu section of
Whole Foods.  They have absolutely no nutritional value, colorless and cheap but
take on the flavor of what ever spices you use.

I put 1/2 cup of the angelhair noodles in a pan with a spoon of sugarless salsa,
ginger, dash of red pepper and salt.  Added precooked talapia and stir fried the
mess.  It was huge and delicious!

I took the evening apple, peeled and cut in slices, into a pan with a little dark
tea, Stevia and lots of cinnimmon. When apples was soft, added shredded
chicken (about 2 oz) and 1/2 cup of the noodles.  I have no idea what to call
this, but it's good, very filling and falls within the protocol.

Please share if any of you have ideas for Phase 2.   I've been in a contest with
myself to see how many ways I can serve our limited diet and I may be losing....

thanks!

JazzBaby
I am an hCG Weight Loss specialist and work with a clinic in Katy, TX. Sadly, one of the problems I see with patients that have purchased hCG online is all hCG isn't the same. hCG is not nearly as regulated as I feel it should be, and because of this the hormone you get from one place may be much less potent than from another. Where ever you are, if at all possible, get your hCG through a LOCAL clinic. They will almost always know what they are getting and you will get "real" hCG, not junk. Anyway, just my 2 cents, but it's from years of experience!
Also, if anyone has questions about the hCG protocol, etc., feel free to call our Katy, TX clinic at 281-668-8881. The last time I checked advice was still free! (LOL)
call ur ''mess'' JazzBaby's Noodles Supreme...hows that!!?? i've seen those noodles but i never got around to ordering any....i will google whole foods and see if that is something by me. thanks for sharing recipes!! i had ''onion'' chili last nite instead of tomato chili....my breath was very oniony!! i liked the tomatos better but hey...i was experimenting!! i now weigh 198.6....so am slowing but still losing....but ive lost just almost 5 inches in my waist!! so that's cool!! i think my needles are too short to hit muscle cuz ive bled every time cept once! im doing it in my thigh but im running out of non bruised places...maybe i will blindly stab my butt!!! i tried today but just couldnt !! my needles the pharmacy prefilled are only a half inch long so if that's too short i may just have to do subcutaneously and my belly's wayyy less sensitive than the fronts of my thighs!! if anybody knows how long of a needle it takes to hit a muscle i would appreciate that info...i could call my dr i suppose=] well, anybody...share ur recipes and success stories....it encourages us alll!! thanks!!
mamakadi
Hi, I am new to website and this community.  I started on the oral HCG two weeks ago but when I started my second week the pills were broken so badly I could not use them.  I called my clinic and they said they would send me a new bottle. What after that I decided to try an find a doctor and I did.  I wil be going to my first appointment tomorrow.  I am very excited.  I was told the shots work better then the pills.  Also, I did lose 9 pounds in a week on the oral and a 800 calorie diet.  I am so glad to have found this community.  I look forward to reading all your posts.  
welcome!! im elaine..mamakadis my alias..obviously!! anyways let us know how ur doing...and dont let anyone on here discourage u!! i was taking the nasal spray and just switched to shots and i wasnt hungry on the spray but today is day 23 and i struggled for the first time since i started .the best muscle i can find is my calf and it doesnt hurt so ive been doing it there...i started at 226 and am at 198 ive slllloowed down but 28 lbs is better than i have ever done on anything before....i havent heard of the 800 cal protocol or pills..the oral stuff we have around here in washington state are drops...liquid....so i will learn some stuff from u!!...my friend lost almost 80lbs so far...on shots...last 10 are hard apparently!! hahah but  u are doing great!! 9 lbs is exciting...dont forget to measure cuz u wont believe how u melt away!! good luck and i just thot i would welcome u so...hello=]
mamakadi=]
HCG is only stable in injection form,pills,powders,sprays are all fake..

"This deceptive practice is injection with HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin). HCG is a hormone extracted from urine of pregnant women. It is approved by FDA for treatment of certain problems of the male reproductive system and in stimulating ovulation in women who have had difficulty becoming pregnant. No evidence has been presented, however, to substantiate claims for HCG as a weight-loss aid.
An article in JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) in 1974 stated:

"No convincing scientific evidence exists that human chorionic gonadotropin has any pharmacologic effect in weight reduction. Hence, claims to the public that such effects do occur are a misrepresentation of the scientific facts."
Hello All!!! I'm going to be starting my first round of HCG injections on Sunday since my hubby (military) is going to be gone for 6 weeks I figured the timing would be perfect. My best friend who lives 2000 miles from me (sadly) has lost 24 lbs in 28 days!!! I was amazed by her results and like most people have tried everything else with no success..even had jaw surgery a year ago with jaw wired for 6 weeks and I lost 0!!! The gained 10 lbs after I could eat "normal" again!! Looking forward to chatting with you all and having some wait loss buddies!!!
Hi Honey!  So happy to hear you are losing and especially that you are pleased with
the results.  I have only shot in the thigh a few times; it's much easier to pinch some
tummy and shoot there (and I have plenty to pinch).  

I see Benny is at it again - he certainly likes to quote the FDA.  Doesn't he get it?
So long as there is so much pressure from the companies earning billions plus
from weight loss products and programs, they are never going to sanction some-
thing as simple, easy and cheap as hcg.  The hundreds of thousands of people
worldwide, who have successfully lost and kept off the pounds with hcg, must
have been dreaming, right?  When I first became aware of hcg use in Europe
over 25 yrs ago,  at the time I was injecting Antuitron-S, with the blessings of
the FDA, and it didn't work for long.  

I'm starting my 4th week next Monday and have stalled at 17lb loss for the past
few days.  I may have cheated.....I don't remember....but at least I haven't gained.
Awfully hungry at times and craving something sweet, but I hang in there.  I want
to be through with this series with at least a 30 lb loss before I go back to Haiti.
Looking forward to the semi Atkins Phase 3 and then back on the shots again.
Once a week I substitute an omelet for meat (1 egg + 2 whites) or low fat cottage
cheese with strawberries.  Do you think this is OK?

I know you probably thought JazzBaby was my given name, Elaine, but it's not.
It's Margo.

what?? u arent really JazzBaby!! it's sooo cute!! hahah  well, it's nice to know ur real name, margo!! yesterday i was starving and i realized that i hadnt had steak in about 3 days ..but i was ok 2day so im eatin steak 2morro!! if u are stalled i know my friend whos lost almost 80....like 75 and has kept 70 off for over a yr now...she eats cottage cheese and strawberries ...occasionally and she said she doesnt lose well during that time...she just got that meat aversion u hear about so if at all possible i would say to eat the meat and i ate the noodles when i was starving yesterday and i lost 2.6 this am so stalls and gains happen but they average out....for a sweet i made  iced tea w/sugar free peach davinci syrup...or if u need food ...i dont think one piece of sugar free hard candy would hurt....i havent needed it or i would totally go to my ''drawer'' and get one or two....but werthers originals s.f. hard candy is soooo creamy and satisfying and the sugar alcohols cancel out the listed carbs into what's referred to as net carbs so u take the carbs and minus the sugar alcohols and most end up with practically no carbs....the peach iced tea was sooo good and u can control how sweet u like it so if u like tea at all its worth a shot!! are u going to haiti as a general volunteer or do u have medical skills or what? im very impressed and grateful for all the people willing to help...i just reread ur post...eggs have alot of fat in the yolk compared to white fish or chicken so if u are gonna do eggs...the whites have about 17 cals a piece and i would eat 5 or 6 egg whites i like em boiled w/salt on em...this is just me sayin what i know of nutrition....and i would just skip the yolk if u must eat eggs...oh...my friend used egg beaters..there u go...now u have ur yello color!! also there are some fresh egg products like eggbeaters but are better just look in the egg section and read labels!! u never know what contains sugar or too much fat!! keep up the great work and im sure u will lose again...each day is different...also...did u go potty b4 u weighed? ideally that would happen and then weigh before u drink anything so of course ur weight will vary so i sometimes skip 2 days of weighing for the psychological bigger loss!! haha im tricking me! well, its time to watch the girls skate almost... this late nite skating is killing me!! i record if i have to but the today show blows it for me the next morning!! well, margo, God bless u for going to haiti..u said back to haiti..how long were u there b4?? my niece is running a hope hospital? something like that as soon as she graduates..shes a nurse and bfore the quake she worked in an orphanage...shes going this time for a yr...do u know sarah?? hahahaha i know ...it's a small world but not that small!! well keep up the great work! and good for u for stickin to it even when the scale doesnt move...also the inches are coming off so dont forget to measure!! good bye until next time!! dont leave for haiti  w/o saying good bye!! ok ttyl!! elaine=]
re: sweets....back when dr simeons first wrote out the protocol davinci sugar free syrups werent invented....they are zero everything and tho some say splenda makes u hungry i dont find that and i have been losing consistently even tho i use splena....one suggestion...i made zero calorie ice pops!! i took sugar free grape syrup and added a lil sea salt...it intensifies the flavor...picture choc chip cookies w/o salt....bland!! ok then i diluted them w/water to my sweetness need and froze them in tupperware  and if i need a refreshing sweet treat i have an ice pop...oh an ice tray would work great for this...everyones dif. and like i said i use splenda w/no bad effects ...happy losing everyone!!
Hi Skinny!!

You are so cute....I had to laugh....only a mom would ask if you "go potty" before weighing.   Yes, Mom, I have no problem there but I'm still stalled at 17lb loss.  I only
have 10 more days to go and if all I've lost is 17 lbs after all this suffering, I don't know
just how successful the hcg is for me.  And I haven't lost any inches either.  Clothes still
fit the same.  If it weren't for the expensive scale i bought, I wouldn't know if I had lost
anything.  No more cheating, but have been painfully hungry every day.  My energy is
awfully low and the headaches have never stopped.  I'm probably taking too much Tylenol too.   I do feel that my blood pressure has lowered, but that's about all.  My
goal was 25-30 lb loss by March 15th, but it doesn't look like I'm going to make it.

Don't get me wrong; I'm still a big fan of hcg, but perhaps it's just not for me.  My doctor
had originally recommended the lap band surgery so maybe that's the route to go.  I
have another supply of hcg to do another 40+ days, but I'm not sure I can afford to feel
this blah again.  We'll see what happens after Phase 3.  By the way, is it absolutely necessary to wait 6 wks before repeating?  Is there a minimum time period do you know?
I get all kinds of different data.

I went to Haiti shortly after the quake, for 5 days, and was very impressed with the operation of the Israeli rescue squads.  They had already set up triage and had tents
marked for each need (Neo Natal, Orthepedic, Maternity..etc) and with workers and
generators in each one they were doing surgeries around the clock.  Our operation was
originally focused on the orphanages that Save The Children support, but the roads were
impassable, so supplies had to be airlifted by copter.  This time it's going to be "street
work" - patching up those who already rec'd medical care but whose injuries need to
be classified.  that's what I do...give shots and antibiotics, insert drains, hold hands and
determine what the doctors have to do when they get to that person.  It seems like so
little, but every bit helps.  The heat and the stench are awful, but you get past that because there is so much to do.  5 days is just about the length of time most volunteers
last at a time; although we worked 11 days in Mexico City.  I'm not that young anymore.
Or that thin....

How are you coming along?  What is your total loss today?  With all you have to do,
Elaine, I'm surprized you have time for your shots!  Keep up the good work - I want to
know that hcg really, really works.

JazzBaby

hello my friend! YES! U MUST HAVE THAT 6 WEEK BREAK OR U MAY BECOME IMMUNE...i dont remember if we talked about this but did u do the 2or 3 loading days before u started....i gorged so well i think thats why i have only been really hungry one day and i was on antibiotics so i stopped em and have been fine since...i was 226 when i started and today 30 days in....i am 193.2 or a bit more than 193....and have lost about 25 inches just from the places ive measured....i havent cheated at all...unless the walden farms things w/zero calories are considered cheating..but my blockbuster lady said....girl...get outta those sweats!! i can tell u have lost a lota weight but i cant see u!! hahah im enjoyin the baggy clothes...i hate the tight ones!! i have 2 more days im doing this because as weird as it sounds....the nasal spray worked better for me than the shots...so i have been taking 2 shots a day so my 500 calorie days will end up going till sunday...thats 2more days of shots then the 3 days to get the hcg outta my system....then i get to eat nearly regular!! im sry your results arent what u expected!! if i was hungry like the one day i was....i would not have been able to do it! i did have headaches but just the first few days....just remember...my friend who lost about 80 lbs always did a 6 week break and she said it is very important..also..im so proud of u for going to haiti!! u may be one person but if everyone didnt do anything cuz they are one person...then nobody would do anything so i know you are helping tons in the big picture!!God bless u!! i would write more but i gotta take my daughter boyfriend home!! bye bye Margo!! keep me posted on how you are doing!!
love, elaine=] anyone else out there?? oh another sweet treat...fresh lemon juice squeezed and water and ice and your favorite sweetner!!enjoy!!
hey i just glanced thru and saw u shoot in ur belly usually....i was a tad hungrier doing that subcutaneously...in the fat....it worked wayyyyyyyyyyyy better for me in the muscle and since my syringes came preloaded from a pharmacy w/only 1/2in needles..the only muscle i can get to is my calf!! so i have been shooting in a muscle after my first few tries....the nasal spray gave me the sense of wellbeing...a euphoric feeling and then when i switched to the shots it went away when i was doing it only in fat...in the muscle it works faster and gave me the happy feeling back and believe me....feeling good is a big plus while only eating 500 cal a day!!! maybe next round just do the muscle thing!! for me personally there was a HUGE difference...especially w/grumpiness and being hungrier than when i shot into the muscle...good luck to u!!
When I started on the shots last Friday my doctor said it works best when you inject the HCG into the muscle.  She gave me longer needles for that.  I find that I am not as hungry as when I first started a few weeks ago on the pills.  I did have a bigger weight loss in the beginning on the pills?  I was on the pills one week off 1 week because I was changing doctors and the I have been on the shots for 1 week.  I have lost a total of 10 pounds.  I am so excited about losing weight on HCG.  It really does work if you follow it.  However, there is so many different versions of the actual diet (foods you can eat).  
hello there!! i have never heard of the pills but i am learning new stuff all the time!! u may have lost more in the beginning just because u actually weighed more and i know i lost more the first week than any of the other weeks but it all averaged out to about a pound and a half a day.... if there are lotsa dif. food choices...i didnt follow that....i stuck to dr simeons protocol about 98% of the time i use splenda which wasnt invented when he wrote the book and i used walden farms zero calorie food line about once a day but if u read dr simeons pounds and inches..just google it and read it online..u can scroll down til u come to the food choices and those are what u should stick with....i pretty much ate spinach cucumbers every day and occasionally ate tomatoes and once had asparagus...im good at just switchin between 2 veggies and then i dont have to think about a meal too hard!! i did eat lettuce at the beginning but spinach is so much more filling for me either in a salad or cooked....and i found strawberries didnt fill me but oranges and apples did...im not sure about oranges being on the list but i used them and have lost about 35 lbs now...i will weigh 2morro....my first day off of the hcg for my 3 days of 500 cals w/no hormone....yikes...i love this stuff i am just not lookin forward to the 3rd day!! but google the online book it is invaluable!! good luck!!
mamakadi=]
thanks for all the advice. Day one of feasting for me and i'm having a hard time EATING all the fattening food...but i'm going to keep doing it today and tomorrow! first shot this morning on the back of my arm and tomorrow and the rest of the days i think i will switch from thigh to thigh.

scary but i'm getting married in Sept and don't want to be a fat bride!

keep the encouraging blogs coming! thanks again! ;o)
hey there sandycat!! by sept u will feel soooooooooooo much better!! and congrats on ur upcoming wedding!! i am on my 6 week break rite now and i cannot wait for my next phase 2!! i lost w/the fluctuating....33-35 lbs on my first round...also im still losing inches and ive been eating bacon and eggs since monday...so...3 days..haha it seems longer but i lost another inch in my waist after my last shot...everything was looser so i measured this am and my waist was 40 now it's 34.5!! that's in about a month of hcg...i went a little over the 26 day protocol and less than the 43 day one...so good luck and if u have any questions i have a friend who has lost about 75lbs on this and has kept the first 70 off for over a year....so if i dont know something ...i just ask her!! they say the weight loss is just an added benefit to the resetting of the hypothalamus so im so glad there's so much to look forward to by using this method!! make sure u have a good seamstress to take that wedding dress in!!! have a great week !!
mamakadi=]
Does anyone know a reputable website to order hcg. I live in chas. sc and have not been able to find a doctor who prescribes hcg. Thanks for the help.
Can you be on this diet being a diabetic????
I am a newbie to HCG.  I have my appointment at the Transformations clinic in 10 days.  (We are going on a cruise this week so I am holding out one more week before taking the plunge).

Looking for advice, tips for a newbie, things that will really help (or hinder)...

Excited, but nervous....
hello, all!! my friend is a diabetic and she has just started the program at our local clinic, so yes, diabetics can do it. i dont know any websites that are reliable but i have seen other forums...possibly this one too that have given some sites that r trustworthy, i started hcg at the beginning of feb. this year..2010 and i lost 10 lbs in the first 2 days...over the course of about 31 days i lost 35 lbs. i started w/nasal spray from a pharmacy and switched to shots but the needle wasnt long enuf and u really will do better if u inject into the muscle. i researched this on the internet and the clinic here uses needles long enuf for im...intramuscular injections.  i got my needles as a prescription and didnt go to a clinic and i lost just as well w/nasal spray and it's very quick and easy. if u are considering doing this....DO IT!! it is awesome !! i start round 2 in about 2.5 weeks and i cant wait!! read dr simeons pounds and inches on the internet...it's divided nicely to see if u really need to read a section and just drink lots of water to flush the fat....dont mess w/the menu altho earlier i mentioned some recipes in a note on this forum...i need to go rite now but i will come back tomorrow and write more for the ''newbies'' on here! dont let a guy named benny discourage u...he tries... i will write more tomorrow!! good luck to u all, hcg has changed my life!!=]
tips...listen to dr simeons pounds and inches NOT kevin trudeau's version...drink as much water as humanly possible and just picture all that fat flowing outta your body!!
remember that splenda and other sweeteners were not invented when he wrote the book. i use splenda and still lost 35 lbs during my first phase 2...i dont like stevia so it isnt an option for me.  i was only really hungry in the middle of the phase on one day and i just guzzled water that day and made lemonade from the juice of one lemon,filtered water and splenda and that was like a special treat and it is allowed but i didnt do it every day...just in case it would make me not lose.....make sure u do the loading days at the beginning of the program. i know someone who didnt load cuz she thot she would lose more and she had to quit cuz she was starving!! also if u dont load properly u miss out on the sense of wellbeing that hcg brings!! so loading is soooo importan those first days of hcg....make sure u weigh your meat... i ate as much spinach as i could and really there was no need to weigh or measure fresh spinach,for instance as i lost very well and usually had a huge plate of it for a chicken or steak salad....i did use walden farms products in moderation...these are calorie free,fat free carb free products that are made w/splenda and other ingredients that add just the amount of flavor to spinach or lettuce to make it great to have a huge salad....i cut up apples or oranges and put them on the lettuce or spinach and sliced cucumbers or tomatoes were the other foods i ate....i lost more if i ate chicken and fish in a day but i felt more satisfied if i ate chicken and steak....and i still lost,it's just hard to get all the fat off of a steak...i used top sirloin and use scissors to cut off every single piece of fat before i cooked my meat...chicken tenders dont have the fat that comes w/chicken breasts and dont forget ....add flavor!! i use tons of garlic powder,onion powder,sea salt,pepper,cayenne pepper, cumin,chili powder,nutmeg...anything that adds flavor and no calories..lemon pepper on fish is yummy!! and at first i pretty much ''boiled'' my meat and it was just ok.....then i made ''foil boats'' and put my meat and seasonings on it and water in the pan and a lid and steamed my meat and it was wayyyyyyy better...or wrap in foil and bake....i took a couple big packs of chicken tenders and cooked them and stored them in the fridge so i just had to grab it and measure and eat.i know im rambling....just trying to think of things i did to make it easier. NEVER CHEAT! it isnt worth it. think of the money u spent or the weight u wont lose the next day and that should motivate u!! nothing is worth that price!! water is your friend and try to drink it so u arent up all nite peeing!!! well, i hope some of my tips were helpful. this is really very easy to follow...it's only about a month at a time and that is sooo doable!! good luck and God bless!
mamakadi=]
i just read somewhere that type one diabetics shouldnt do hcg...my friend is type 2 and it is her 4th day of hcg and she has cut her insulin need in half!!!! im sooo proud of her and thankful for all of the benefits of hcg....but i just wanted to clarify what i had answered earlier...also, im not a dr...im a mama=] so all i have to go by is personal experience or articles ive read....
I started the drops on Easter day..Im starting my 2nd day of the 500 cal.Ive lost 2 1/2lbs.Im 48 and have tried every diet under the sun with lose,gain results.Im so excited to see a loss so quickly.Ive read your writings on here and they are so inspiring for me to continue and not cheat.Thank you for the help in finding ways to make the food more tasty.I'll keep you posted on how its going.Oh,and I feel fine.No problems so far.thx again for your insights.
http://jstevens.wordpress.com/2008/02/20/how-sucralose-aka-splenda-is-made-and-why-you-want-to-avoid-it/                Just thought everyone should know that splenda is not a good choice for your sweetner..at least I dont think so after reading what it is made of..ewwww...I put the site up for all to read and decide for themselves...hope it helps...                      
Newbie is on day 6 and down 4.5 pounds!  The clinic uses a very different diet and no loading.  I was STARVING!!!!  I can't even tell you the misery of feeling like my stomach was eating itself.

I have modified their diet and the original protocol for now and it seems to be working.  I may have to tweak as I go to ensure the results continue.  They had me on 3 complex carbs, 3 fruits, 2 dairy, 2 veggie, 1 meat for 800 calories and 10-14 g fat daily max.  I am swapping out some of the dairy for lean protein meat and find it really helps curb the hunger.  I am also enjoying a sugar free Popsicle once a day as a treat.  I have cut down from 4-5 diet cokes to 1 a day and at least 3 qts of water/crystal light a day.

I use shots subcutaneously 5x, 2 days off, so you can go eight weeks without interruption.  If the weight loss slows at the end I will stop early.

I find the appetite suppressants make me nauseous, so instead of two a day, I am taking only one with lunch to get me through the afternoon.  The 3-5pm period makes me so hungry I feel really sick.  I am hoping this will dissipate as I have the hcg regularly in my body.

Please keep posting- your progress helps keep me motivated!

jkg
hello everyone! im starting round 2 on the vlcd part in the morning..im sooo glad!! i had a VERY hard time loading this time....after losing 35 lbs my first round then about 5 weeks with no starches or sugar...(i know.i just couldnt wait 6 weeks to start again.)anyways i think my body was revolting and i got very sick my first loading day....no details...dont wanna gross anyone out!! haha..... but i'm doing the nasal spray after trying the spray and shots the last part of my first round, i just preferred the spray better and the sense of well being it gives=] FOR JKG..... i tried the shots in the fat and they just didnt work for me. our clinic..which i dont go to but 3 of my friends have...does intramuscular shots and the clinic and patients have been very successful...also, OF COURSE U WERE HUNGRY!! u poor thing!! everything ive read on hcg says....DO NOT SKIP THE LOADING OR U WILL BE HUNGRY AND NOT ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT YOU'RE WANTING TO...when i did the shots for awhile my needles were prefilled from a pharmacy and they were too short for most muscles but i tried subcutaneously...in the fat....and i was hungry ..some..and didnt get the ''happy'' feeling that i was used to getting from the hcg....so i found a muscle...my calves and just did the remainder of the shots in my legs....but as most of us who are doing the original simeons protocol can attest to.....when we follow it, we dont need an appetite suppressant...the hcg takes care of that and the loading at the beginning...the first week is the most challenging but it really was fine if u just guzzle water!!  i just feel bad that you are doing so much and are still dealing with hunger that shouldnt be there....im doing this on my own with the info from dr simeons pounds and inches and advice from my friends who have gone b4 me....my dr just prescribes it, he doesnt advise on it but he knows enuf about it to know its benefits.i hope u start feeling better i have seen a few people talk about the 800 calorie protocol but i dont know anything about it except what u have said and a few other people.FOR AWESOME DOLL...we are about the same age=] i have also tried every diet under the sun and this by far promises something that the others dont...resetting the hypothalamus and metabolism once the goal weight is reached so that maintaining is a reality and no more yoyo weights!!! i am really excited to see what round two brings!! it's amazing how the inches fall off almost faster than the weight!! i hate weighing myself after the loading but i know it pays off in the end and ive learned to ''trust the process'' . keep up the great work everyone and enjoy watching the pounds slip away!!
mamakadi=]
today as better- my doctor has started me on a strong birth control pill so i would miss my next two cycles.  i think those hormones may have been what was making me sick.  i didn't take it today and i felt much better.  was able to hold off with only coffee and one appetite suppressant at around 9:30am.  ate the original protocol today.  felt a little sick after eating lunch but it went away.

good news i lost 4 pounds this week!  if this next week of subq shots don't improve the hunger issue, i will not buy pre-filled next week and try the muscle to see if there is a difference.

i saw on this site someone doing the original protocol swears by hoodia lollipops for in-between meals- and said she lost more weight with them than without (as did her friends doing it with her).  had either of you tried these?  sounds like maybe a good little treat for mid-day...

Hello all!  Have been reading all the posts and decided to join in for support and because I think I am driving my family crazy (although they are supportive and would never say that I am) by talking about the protocol all the time.  I am on day 10 of the injections (day 8 of VLCD), and have lost 7 lbs so far.  Would have lost more, but had a day of overwhelming cravings about 3 days ago and cheated.  That one night of cheating caused me to gain 2.5 lbs, so you better believe that won't happen again.  I really think that I set myself up for that because I didn't load on day 1 and 2 as much as I knew I should have.  One thing that I have dealt with during this first week is hunger and cravings most days.  This could have alot to do with the fact that I didn't load as much as needed, but I also think that it has to do with the fact that I have been injecting into fat rather than muscle.  I did inject into muscle today, by accident, and have not had hunger or cravings that I have been experiencing.  It was more uncomfortable (and bruised myself)s, but I think that I would prefer the 5 seconds of discomfort to avoid the hunger and cravings that I have been dealing with.  Reading the posts from everyone is very helpful!  Thank you for taking the time!  I look forward to the support and motivation!  I am on the 40 day program.  I am working with my doctor and a nutritionist through this process.  I am 5'10" and would ideally like to lose a total of 65lbs.
WELL ? its been 4 yrs,and not 1 person can prove this  ? no pictures,
no news reports,magazines,nothing,and I do not mean from goofs who sell it...and 100% the only form used in the body of HCG is inject thats
A proven fact..
i'm on the second week of the hcg-500cal diet. i've lost 8lbs and have hit a plateu. could i be under eating?
WELL at 500 cals of course you lost weight,thats normal,HCG has nothing to do with it
sorry,HCG is nonsense..as you'll see
hey everyone...benny is at it again....pllease dont let this person discourage u!! he used to make me mad but now i just pray for him! why does he care so much and take so much time to discredit what we all know works? if u google him, he is a negative person on MANY of these sites so KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK HCG-ERS!!! the inches that hcg takes off is even more amazing than the weight loss and eating 500 cals a day would not produce these results alone, without the support the hcg gives....when i gave benny info on actual pics...blondyjo99.....she has recorded her progress....benny then called it photo shop!! u cant win with him so just ignore him=] also i have used both nasal spray and the shots and they both work but i like the spray from my compound pharmacy as it has more in it and if i need a little more some days i just go sniff a little more!! i have lost over 25 inches just from the places ive measured and since i just started my round 2...ive lost the load lbs so im at minus 35 lbs again but am consistently losing every day....if i feel hungry i guzzle water or tea and some supplements just dont go well on such an empty stomach and just make the hunger feel stronger.....i decided to just take my meds i need and no supplements for the approximate month im on this round...this is the most hope i have had in ...oh.....25 years of yoyo dieting!! for u newbies=] ...i have a friend who has lost over 70 lbs and has kept it off for over a year now and is on a local commercial here in richland washington and i have seen her with my own eyes and she isnt ''photo shopped!!!" or chopped....i dont even know computers enuf to know how to do that or what it's called!

last round i did this for a treat and it is on protocol....i used splenda thru my whole last round and lost very well.....(some protocols are dif. but im just saying what i did=])
since we can have the juice of one lemon a day, i juiced a whole bunch of lemons and added filtered water and splenda to taste and would have one or two glasses a day and it is theBEST lemonade!!!! adjust the sweetness and water to your taste...i like it strong w/lemon and then put tons of ice and it just gets better as it melts and if u drink it slow it is a very nice treat!! i guzzle water at random times during the day just to make sure im getting enuf and i have found the more water i drink the more weight i lose. i lost 3.8 lbs yesterday and had a smaller loss today but it all averages out...last round i made it about 30 days and lost 35 lbs...so drink ur water, enjoy the spring weather and keep up the great work everyone!!!  oh, and u can make the lemonade one glass at a time if u have that kind of patience!! good luck!!
mamakadi=]
still waiting,wheres the  proof ? thank you..
first, benny- i accept you have your own opinion- that's fine.  

second, ladies- i only lost 2 lbs so far this week.  i did not drink enough for two days and was only down 1 for the week.  i did the herbal tea (which cleaned me out for over 12 hours- UGH!) and drank my 80 oz and woke up this morning down another pound.  (today is VLCD 11- 6 pounds total).

the hunger is completely gone- sometimes i don't even have a desire to eat anything until around 2:00 in the afternoon.  the original protocol said you can cut anything out.  i am way below the clinic's 800 a day- i am staying around the 500.

hoping to commit to the 80 oz a day and that i will see bigger changes this week.  maybe it's time to add in some excercise?  i know you are not required, but maybe it will shake things up a bit.  i plan to go for a jog today and see what that does.

jkg
You're right; at 500 cals a day who doesn't lose weight.  That said, you are wrong?  I don't care what size you are; 500 cals a day would make you get extremely hungry....and that's where hcg comes in.  It tricks your body into thinking that you are pregnant and therefore using all the stored fat.  Ever notice how some pregnant women do nothing but vomit during their first trimester and not die nor do they miscarry?  If you would have done your homework and done some research before commenting, then you would not sound so ignorant.  I am a nurse and did plenty of research on this and spoke to obstetricians about this diet.  It works!!!! I have lost 9 pounds in 6 days.  I am on 500 cals a day.  I am not hungry and I am not craving sweets like I normally do.  There have been days when I don't my full 500 cals and I'm fine with that too.  

To those of you who are not losing weight, I suggest sticking to the original diet from Dr. Simeon.  You can find it on "hcgdietinfo.com"  His manuscript is posted online.  There is also a book called "101 worry free diet recipes...."  Also the physician that I am under the care of sent me alot of recipes that I would be happy to share with all of you.  
wow I cant believe  what you just typed
"" It tricks your body into thinking that you are pregnant and therefore using all the stored fat.""
I see you have been brain washed,that 100% is not what HCG does1st off did you know HCG is basically a band of proteins as Im sure you know HCG is mainly used for fertility,and undesending testicles HCG is far from new,its been used in the body building world for yrs,and never once used to lose weight,you seem smart,its common sense,all those people die every year,but oddly enough the HCG scam has not caught on..lol ,only from salesmen..not 1 tv show,magazine,real news report,ZERO show me proof,and Ill send you 1 yrs worth of HCG,more proof its a scam is the price you people pay,its so so cheap,but the scam 'fake' doctors change alot
if you would like to get it for half the price your paying,id be happy to tel you where,,and still waiting for proof...pics..news reports....etc..
i just wanted to say to all of u losing on this protocol...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! i have read dr simeons pounds and inches and know enuf of why it works but i couldnt give an in depth anatomical explanation of exactly how but i do know it does....this forum isnt for discouragement and telling ppl who use it how stupid they are....everyone is entitled to their own opinions and i for one am of the opinion that this is the first time in my 45 yrs that i have found something that makes my ''stubborn'' fat  actually start going first!! this is my second round and i started at 226 lbs and am now 189 at the end of the 1st week...i kinda just winged it until my nasal spray was gone and i had extra...i have a medical dr who thinks hcg is awesome and he gets NO MONEY FROM ME...except the office visit....he gives me the script and i pay 65 dollars for the spray or 70 dollars for the shots and 12 dollars for a cold shipment overnite.....so there are places that dont cost an arm and a leg out there but benny, why do u care what we pay? i think my friend spends wayyyy too much on purses and shoes but hey....it's her thing and a lot of ppl would say i spend too much on crafts .....but what people get with a clinic is support and the medical people and their time and a reliable place to ask questions...i have friends who went to our local hcg center and i just pick their brains and let my regular doc get me my hcg for me...that's my choice...so benny, if the only way people can get their hcg is from a clinic that costs a lot ...well, it's worth it to them to lose weight. i would be there if my dr had said no when i asked to go on it...anyways....all u hcg-ers...keep up the great work!! wow, typing that probably burned at least a lb!!! hahah jk
have a great week!!
mamakadi=]
great post,but once again,proof ? thank you 3 yrs later,not 1 person
has proof.no pics ? no studies,no trials,as I said,do you even know what
HCG  is ? and I think your very smart,but to make the claim,it tricks you in
to thinking your pregnant was very,laughable,very..so it tricks men ? lol
proof please,and Ill paypal you $1,000
there are a ton of before and after pics, just search google, or the hcg yahoo groups and you can tell they are real pic, not where it looks like someone cut of their head and glued it on another person's body. Some site list pics in stages, like after wk 1, after wk 2, so its not just a before and after, the person is wearing the same clothes etc or I can send you pic of me, I only did the short round-23days and went down 18lbs (size 12/14 to a size 7).
Also it has been on morning news shows with before and after pics with people debating both the yays n the nays, just search youtube or something
Just a comment on exercise, it can make you retain water and not lose weight. You can go for a swim or a walk, but nothing strenuous, unlless you were into heavy exercise before starting.
all the before an after pics are on sites who sell the product,we all know how faked they are,and did you just really say exercise makes you hold water...wow !!  lol
all you people claim the weight loss,on 500 cals I could lose 10 lbs a week easy...with no HCG ,still waiting for proof,from a non selling site
amen punky!!
the #1 yahoo site is from that bs doctor who sells it,but nice try...
where do you ladies buy your shots from that is safe, FDA?  i am thinking of quitting the clinic and going on my own now that i am on the protocol, but don't want any crap from china!
Then don't go to the #1 yahoo site, go to the #2 or 3 or start your own. Or just don't listen to any posts by the 'doctor' why are you making this so difficult. If you wanna lose weight quit bitchin and do somethin because once you have lost it, you won't be loitering around here any more.
hello, i buy mine with a prescription from the moses lake pharmacy in Moses Lake Wa the nasal spray which does work as well as the shots...for me anyways is 65 dollars plus 12 overnite cold shipping and the shots are 70 plus the 12 and they are pre filled ....Shawn...the owner i believe...was just finishing up a round himself when i was starting my first round and he said he did well on the spray....the shots were only 1/2 in needles so they were too short for the muscle shots  ....idk if u could ask on the fone for longer needles or not....or just do it sub-q ...which for me did not work well at all....i ended up shooting my calves!! haha only muscle i could get to w/such a short needle...but if u google moses lake pharmacy in wa state it should come up then your dr could fax the script or call...good luck ...i hope this helps u!!
mamakadi=]
just saying good morning =) ,I think today Ill read the real 'protocol'
and the notes from the FDA'S 6 double blind studies about the the  truth of HCG talk to you later..
The yahoo site I ment was the phoney dr.belliso or something...
I am in my second week of the protocol. I have lost 13 lbs. I have plateau days. One day I will lose weight and the next I either plateau or gain. I am following the protocol. Also, my skin is extremely dry and becoming flaky. I have a rash on both arms. I am still a little hungry.

I am taking the oral drops.
i'm back to check on my motivational group who keeps me going

doctor still does only 5 shots a week, but absolutely no hunger at all- i like the shots- one in the morning and forget about it all day- i don't have to try and remember drops all day long- with my crazy job i don't think i would do it correctly

i am on the 500 calorie, down 8.5 pounds as of today in 17 days

on my female cycle now, but holding steady so i am happy

treated myself to sushi with my hubby last night- just sushi with a little rice, mostly sashimi- no sauces except a little low sodium soy sauce- three large glasses of water to wash it down- it was the best treat!!!  i haven't had a date night or dinner out in almost three weeks so it was time!
I just ordered drops and I'm very excited to start and also excited to have a support source.It's a shame there are people that don't have anything better to do but to neg others out. This forum has given me so much education and I to am glad that everyone takes the time to share and help others. D
welcome to the forum!! this is my first forum EVER since i dont do the computer much...except games and facebook=] but i have found almost everything on here to be encouraging and helpful.good luck on your hcg journey!! nothing tastes as good as thin feels!! haha=]
mamakadi
wow...typos...sorry!! haha=o
Benny,
Why are you wasting this much time trying to find proof? Why not just try the protocol yourself? That is the only way you will get the proof you're needing. I'm a skeptic as well, but I've witnessed the results in three of my family member. I've decided that the only way I'll know for sure is to try this myself. I'll also tell you that if I do happen to lose the weight, I will certainly NOT post my pictures online to provide proof for a stranger (so I'm sure other people feel the same). I'm not sure why this diet is still practically unknown, but I've read the research and since it's all inconclusive I'm just going to try it and document and see for myself. I would like to see a long term study done since most of the research documents the diet phase and not one or two years following the diet (I believe it's the "lifetime" phase...may be off on that terminology). Yes, a person will PROBABLY lose weight on 500 calories a day...I did find a study comparing the 500 calorie a day diet to the 500 calorie a day diet with HCG injections and it was fairly interesting...mainly the inches lost. I believe the 500 calorie a day diet only group had more drop out of the study (go figure). I still want to see the long term results...once an individual reaches his/her goal weight and is completed with the HCG and maintenance phase (after one year..two years...three years..).
Oh, and I've heard of a reliable fairly inexpensive company that you can order HCG from online. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post websites, etc., on the forum, though. The studies regarding sublingual versus injections are also inconclusive. I would prefer sublingual if I'm doing this myself...paranoid about infection, errors, etc. The only thing I do know is you need to mix HCG yourself from powder form...no premixed or homeopathic drops...these are not effective.
Benny and all,
I also believe that if many have had success following this protocol it's a great thing! I know my three family members have had difficulty losing weight in the past...and it's wonderful to see how happy and healthy they look now. Do people not try everything and waste money on pills and prescribed medications from doctors and special diet programs, only to be back in the same situation again and again? It's a journey and a life time change that should always include activity and eating in moderation, but to also be realistic since this is the rest of your life (don't say you're going to eat salad for every single meal just to reach a weight loss goal if you hate salad..that's setting yourself up for failure). We truly need to eat fresh and natural and quit putting crap in our bodies...like HFCS or additives that our parents and grandparents never had on a regular basis. We also need to move as part of our daily lifestyle...not just spending an hour at the gym. WOW did I get off on a tangent or what?!?
I'll try to post updates about my HCG experience!
I am on day 10 of the injections and have dropped 12.5 lbs. Since I am hypothyroid, I am under a Dr's care. I would never think of buying a product you put into your body on-line. I had a full blood panel before I started and my Doc has called me a couple of times to see how I am feeling. I am following the very strict 500 cal plan and have had no problems. Being hypothyroid, I am excited to have finally found something to help me lose this weight. My goal is another 48 lbs.
My husband and I will be starting the HCG Protocol on Friday. I am so nervous for the binge eating part. Should I be? I just hope that we don't gain all this weight and then not have it fall off like it seems to be for everyone else. We'll see. I'll post more then.
I'm starting the binge as well tomorrow but my question is, I work many hours, 6 days a week and don't have time to be very strict during work, is there a generic formula of fats,sugars,proteins and calories per day so I can do shakes and things that are a bit more simple while on the protocol?
if you could answer this,id be happy to not post again..
thank you for your post,1st off we may disagree which is fine,but I have a medical background and as of last year HCG is not usable in any other form FACT
its like the HGH scam,pills,powders,sprays,will never happen,and by your post,you can tell your far from 'dumb' nobody on this site knows more about fat cells then me,and there is no such thing as 'stubborn fat' its genetic where you lose fat from 1st,most people the lowers abs are last,and thank your mom,she gave you # of fat cells for life,in her 3rd trimester fat cells can not ever be lost,burned,hidden,fat cells only shrink,and always hold they ability to go back to original size,any one who has dieted knows this,in truth although not healthy the fastest way to shrink a fat cell is to starve it,hence the 500 cals
look at the biggest weight loss we have,gastric bypass,how,calories in vs out,1st it was metabolism,then thyroid,now its your hypothalamus,its all not true,and for the record I am not fat,but my whole family is,and I get fat very easy,I can gain 10 lbs a month with
no exercise..ok back to HCG,the fact people can believe that it tricks you into thinking your pregnant,be neutral for 1 second and reread that claim,its rather funny,the fact it release fat to feed you,more funny
the funny part is,fat burning is stopped,and slowed greatly,when you eat so little,it takes eating fat to release fat,HCG is far from new its the #1 thing used in the steroid news,all I know all about HCG,for fertility,and young boys,the only thing that COULD be something is HCG is a band of proteins,as we know each gram of protein has 4 calories per gram,so I'll call on my schooling for the record is a degree
in Health Sciences,'Summa *** Laude, and some have said,HCG feeds you thinking your hungry,well in truth,you require a PLACENTA  for that to happen....where yes,that can be used to feed a BABY,something none of you have,also are you aware HCG restores and add testosterone to the body ? which in people who are not low in TEST will put on weight ? I mean, Ive lost weight many times,some of my claims although not smart are,12lbs in  1 day, 30 lbs in 22 days,and 43 lbs in 2 months,etc, Im a pro athlete where I must live by the scale,I have done it all,I mean there is a pill you can take ,not change your diet at all and you will lose 10-15 lbs a week of pure fat,I will not give the name,because someone here will find it on the net,and buy it its very real,it works,but can be deadly,send me a message ill tell you in case ya bored and wanna look it up.And you say its not ,and is becoming more mainstream,don't you think it would be by now,as we lose over 100,000 people a year do to fat issues ?,you would think all this time,not 1 person has solid proof,of before pics,after pics,trust me you lose 20,30,40lbs that fast,call any phone # in any popular magazine and you will be in it,call Oprah,she will fly you in 1st class. and not to be a jerk,but in truth,there is no solid proof,and .again,thank you for post,and like me or not,I am the weight loss master,I excel in all drugs,,hormones,and steroid use,weight training,and the central nervous,and cardiovascular system,ever have any ?,just ask.

I wanted to add this...
During pregnancy, hCG is produced in the placenta of the pregnant woman. It functions as an "enabler" or a "vehicle" that allows the fetus to access its mother's stored nutrients by carrying them through the placenta. The hCG liquefies the contents of the fat cells — the key action of the hormone with respect to weight loss, by the way — and allows the fetus to absorb the nutrients after passing through the placenta.
OK THIS is somewhat the claim phony doctors sell,ok 1st umm,think about it if your not pregnant nor a female,how can this be
#2 the body uses all nutrients you eat,1st,2nd in the glycogen stores,before fat cells can be touched,(this is a fact)
#3 liquefies ?? come on,chemistry 101 ,thats just not true,and fat cells while ,and when 'broken' down,will go though the blood stream,triglycerides ,etc...these claims after 15 yrs of studies,are just not true,and not for nothing the claim is 500 cals,
medi fast is what 800 ? after gastric bypass its 500,and they lose 100lbs in less then 6 months,with no HCG and they are not weak,drawn,etc, Id love to get your view on all the above,in both posts,then we can leave it there,the prob,I speak from school,facts,and real world,most go by the con artists book,Kevin T
thank you again
OK, I heard all about this being a scam and all I can say is, if it is, they are doing a HORRIBLE job!!! What scammer came up with this? I mean really, don't you know that if you are going to scam people, you take their money and don't deliver on the promise. These scammers are selling HCG to help people lose weight and, WHAT? People are losing weight? Seems like the "scammers" are getting the bad end of this deal.

That being said, I am one who has fallen for the "scam". I am on 11th day and have lost 11.8 lbs. I am thrilled with results. I am not hungry and even my meal before the apple fills me up. My pants fit just right now instead of super tight, worrying about buying the next size up (which by the way, would've cost me more than the protocol cost under Dr.'s care). I can't wait until I can fit back into my smaller size pants. I can't wait to see how I look when I am done.

Annette
Hi Benny,

I'm not sure what you're asking. I am skeptical just as you are. I see that you have put some effort into reading about HCG and other weight loss methods. I have researched HCG some and have put MUCH effort into researching weight loss drugs, etc. I believe you have experimented with some methods (based on your post). Have you tried the HCG diet yet? I would think you would have tried it knowing that you did take a weight loss drug that you claim had deadly side effects. I have not heard of anyone suffering deadly side effects from the HCG diet. It's very interesting to me. I never heard of it until one of my family members started the diet under the supervision of a doctor. She has suffered with the "yo yo" effect of dieting for years. I was just so amazed at how great she looked and especially interested when she told me about the diet. I though, how could a 500 a day calorie diet with no fat keep a 55 year old woman looking so youthful and radiant? Her skin was now glowing and her hair was shiny...but no fat intake?!? I'm not as overweight as some of my family members. I have had a hard time with my weight though. I'm considered "overweight" based on my BMI. I eat a special diet already due to my food allergies (no wheat, no corn, no soy or legumes, no tree nuts, and also cannot have various melons, bananas, avocados, oranges, etc., also limit sugar, processed foods, no HFCS, etc.)...pretty boring diet! I mainly eat plain organic yogurt with fruit, eggs, chicken, veggies, (some beef, I'm from the NM/TX area and we have our great beef), fresh ground flax seed in my yogurt for my omegas and fiber, and I still have a weight problem. I am active and I exercise...It just leads to many questions about hormones, genetics, and diet history. Why is it that some people are able to maintain the same weight and not be as active and eat crap food while other people try hard to be healthy and are overweight?

I'm not sure...I also have a medical background, which leads me to be skeptical, bring my knowledge/education to the table, and to do my research. It's an interesting concept...

Since I'm being my own "guinea pig" (LOL), I'm just going to try the HCG diet and figure this out for myself. I have not researched any significant side effects and no long term side effects have been reported (this diet has been out for years). I would rather try this then some of the other weight loss methods (e.g., pills/drugs), and I'm only needing to lose about 20 pounds to be at what I consider my ideal weight. I'll report more in a bit!
So...Since I started the HCG diet, I've lost 10 pounds! I started on 4/20. I'm really shocked that I'm not hungry, but I do still have strong cravings...beans, yogurt, eggs, etc. It's been hard to keep telling people I'm not eating lunch with them today...

I did cheat once (ate beans and also drank a mocha frappe from McDonald's...darn them for upselling...lol) and I felt guilt. I don't like to feel guilt, so I decided that it was okay and I just got back on the diet (pretty said since I've only been on the diet for a short period...I really do have willpower though!).

Benny,
I read your post again and I'm still not sure what you were wanting me to answer. I will say that I have wasted so much money on various diet pills with not one being effective...so I'm okay with spending money on HCG and seeing results on the scale and not feeling starving or weak or having headaches from a blood sugar crash or looking pale like I have in the past when I went on extreme 500ish calorie diets...maybe that's why this does work, still uncertain about that at this point. I'll keep doing my own research and documentation and we'll see how it goes.
thank you for your post,ok,maybe not answer,but some thought,and this is for anyone..keep in mind (ya not pregnant) lol

thank you again
Keep me posted,and as Ive said before,I have some really good sites to get HCG,let me know..
Benny,

First, you are right: Kevin T is a con man and i wouldn't believe a word he says.

Secondly, as much as i disagree with your opinion, i also appriciate it. We should all be critical of the information we are given and of its source. It's the right thing to question the HCG protocal. I have not tried it yet, so i can't speak from experiance. But i watched many, many video blogs that people have posted on youtube. and i encourage you take a look. You can see for your self, that these ordinary people have lost a lot of weight. In addition to the before and after picture they post, you can clearly see it in their faces,  no more double chins and puffy cheeks. I did come across one video when a young girl said that she was done with the protocal because she got really sick. And thats understandable, it won't work for everyone.

In regards to "who wouldn't lose weight on 500cal a day", well i can anwser that: I. I cut almost everything from my diet, i eat lean protein like chicken, some steams veggies, a cup of fruit salad and water. That's it. there were days when i would even split my breakfest (yougurt and oats) and have the other half for lunch, and have a fruit for dinner. I would walk 30 mins a day and hop on a bike everyother day. And guess what? The scale didn't move. I eat like that for weeks and i realised that if i kept going i would probobly develop an eating disoreder. I develop such discuss toward food that it scared me!
What the hell is going on??? I'm in my mid 20's and i can't lose weight!

So yes, HCG protocal is a drastic measure, but drastic changes require drastic measures. I look at it as a training to run a marathon. All that running and training puts your body thru hell but in the end it recovers and become stronger and better. Those days with injections and 500 cal a day are like training, it can be hell for your body. But in the end, your body will recover and healthier weight will be the biggest payoff, physically and psychologically, for many years to come.

Take care!
Benny,

I'm still not sure what you're asking. I'll answer if you present a question. I'm curious, what exactly is your medical background and educational history? Are you from the States? Why do you spend so much time and effort posting the same statements again and again regarding HCG and the HCG protocol (more importantly, where do you find the time?!?)? Do you have a weight problem? Are you trying to find a way to lose weight? I'm sorry you are not getting answers from an online forum (enter sarcasm), but maybe you're asking the wrong people. I know I'm a problem solver, not a problem starter, and if I need answers, I will not continue to try the same approach again and again and again if it does not give me the results I'm needing. That's evolving... I'm starting to question if it's not that you're actually looking for an answer (since I also question how one can keep hitting a brick wall again and again and not think to problem solve to find appropriate answers), but instead you're getting some sort of rush or (strangely) an ego boost by arguing with others about something you claim to know so well.
I hope you take care...and find your answers (or ask questions in order to get answers). Good luck to you and your journey. I know I'm seeing results and it's wonderful right now...not to say that I've made my decision regarding the effectiveness of HCG at this time...but it's still something I'm open to accepting.
Just checking in with my group.  I am down 12.5 pounds now- day 33 (including the first two days with binging- which i did not do properly and was sooooo hungry at first).

Wish I was down more, but I have never lost 12.5 pounds in a month so I will take it.

My doctor has me on 5 shots a week for 8 weeks (still 40 shots) so the immunity is slower to build, but the weight loss is probably slower too.  I may do it on my own next round.  

He also has me fluxuate between 500-800 calories a day.  His reasoning is it may come off a little slower, but when weaning back to a more normal diet your body is more likely to keep the weight off.  We will see!

I would like to hear from my support group on HCG on how you are doing this week.  33 days with no beef, nothing fried and no alcohol....tough day- craving a diet coke and malibu, but decided to blog instead of giving into my craving!
down to 15 pounds total today- hooray-- big drop yesterday after a long stall.  drank over a gallon of water and waaa-laaa- the water retention left!

i am so happy- 15 pounds, 34 days...

jkg
Congratulations on your weight loss! 15 pounds in a month is fantastic! I think that's an interesting concept alternating the calories. How does that work regarding food choices? I know that it's important to try to follow the original protocol, but we need to keep in mind that more research needs to be conducted...this may not be the only protocol that will work (alternating calories like you are doing may be very effective). This protocol was developed in Italy where beef is not like it is in the States and grissini bread sticks are not exactly the same that are available to us in the States. It's also important to think about how our foods are processed, where our vegetables are grown and how they are handled (wax coatings, sprays, etc.). I would also like some real research done on the difference between the sweetener that was recommended on the protocol and Splenda. Keep in mind that Splenda was not available when he did the initial study and developed the protocol. I'm thinking of this for personal reasons since I can't stand the taste of stevia (bitter like aspartame). PLEASE MORE RESEARCH!!!!

I'm with you with the cravings. I went to a get together last night and had a vodka soda water and felt pretty guilty. I was drooling while everyone else was drinking various mixed drinks and wine and EATING. I know people say they get used to the way they have to eat on the protocol, but I'm still having cravings after being on the protocol since 4/20. I wonder if it will take more time for my cravings to stop...or if I just need to stay away from other people and social gatherings. :(
In regards to the sweetener I referenced above and wondering the difference, I wasn't questioning the difference between stevia and Splenda, but rather the difference between the saccharin (I believe) that was okay to use on the protocol and Splenda. I tried stevia since it's natural, but the taste made me feel nauseous and my throat seemed to itch every time I added it to my coffee.

I would also like to report that I'm down about 12 pounds. I believe I would have lost more if I hadn't ordered that vodka...lol...live and learn.
OK, I am on the HCG diet, Day 17 and have lost 15 lbs. YEAH!!!  I will not lie though, I DO get cravings. I so want some cheese (my weakness) or sushi, or Popeye's chicken , or...well no need to continue. The truth is when I get my cravings, I am NOT hungry. I just want to eat out of habit. So when people ask me if I get hungry on this diet, honestly I don't. A few days I even forgot to eat my second apple because I wasn't hungry and was going to eat it later. But I do crave stuff. I will admit that I have cheated a little. I have eaten a couple of slices of fat free cheese over the last 15 days. I have eaten a few fries (5) from my daughter's plate, and I even ate a piece of bread one day. Although, I would love to say that I have never cheated, I figure that if I totally ignore my cravings, I will go overboard. Instead of a slice of cheese, I may eat three slices of pizza (although I don't think I could anymore). I told the Dr. and he said that as long as it doesn't affect my weight loss, that is fine. That I know my body better than them. He also said that people who deprive themselves when they crave something usually tend to overdo it when they give in to their cravings. Am I saying it's OK to cheat when obviously the reason we are all doing this is to lose weight. No, I am not. What I am saying is that, if you are going to cheat, cheat small, VERY SMALL. For those of you who have done this and never cheated, I commend you. My goal is to lose at least 25 lbs when I am done but would love to lose 35 lbs. BTW, despite my slips, I have continued to lose weight daily and have not hit a platue yet. I'll keep you updated. Sorry for the long post.
hello=], this is my 2nd round and i use splenda every day.....sugar free davinci cookie dough liquid in my coffee....it's the brand most of our local coffee places use and aspartame gives me migraines so i use splenda and i really dont limit my intake and for me it hasnt affected the weight loss, altho this round im losing sllllowwwwer i started at 226 and as of this morn i am at 185.2 but my clothes are literally falling off of me!! i havent measured in a while but 1st round i lost 5 inches in my waist and 5 in my belly and an in here or there in my legs arms etc.....i am using the nasal spray which my pharmacist says is the same as in the injections just in a bottle that mists up your nose. last round i did nasal spray and shots but i was less hungry on the spray...it's once a day like shots but it made me ''feel'' better and there's always xtra so if i needed a boost in the afternoon i would just go take a lil bit more....time to take my baby to school..shes 16..hahah so for u splenda users i hope my lil bit helps!!ttyl...mamakadi
I had weight loss surgery in 2002 and lost 116 lbs, then gained back 69 lbs.  Joined Weight Watchers and lost 70 lbs, then gained back 39 lbs (big yo-yo).  I am only on phase 2 day 2 on the HCG protocol and have lost 5 lbs.  Is there anyone out there that has had weight loss surgery,  was this still effective.  I only have 2 ft of intestine to digest food.  BTW - you can gain weight back after weight loss surgery.  I don't regret having done it, but its only a tool.  Thanks for any insight.
i use splenda daily, and fat free creamer (it is so much better than milk)

my foods from the doc are 2-3 carbs a day (100 cal max each, try to choose whole grain but not required- I have smartpop popcorn, reduced fat wheat thins, grissini (but several in one sitting), fat free chocolate rice cakes, small amount of pasta in my diet chicken soup, fiber one cereal....  it makes the diet so much easier!

2 proteins a day, plus the creamer in my coffee (i have not had any beef, mostly fish, shrimp, crab legs, chicken) --sometimes a high protein, fat free yogurt

a few fruits and/or veggies (not my strong suit, but i lose more when i force a few down a day)

lots of sobe lean water- a few with the b12 in them, a few without- they help keep my system clean if you know what i mean; one diet soda a day; a few sugar free, fat free popsicles at night (10 cal), 100 ounces of liquid a day, sometimes some tea is in there but not my favorite

so, being able to eat more choices, including a few pieces of sushi (with rice, no sauces, no avo) and sashimi is nice- a few times a baked potato

so my weight loss may be a little slower, but i am enjoying the diet because i don't feel so deprived

being 5'0", 15 pounds is a big difference- but still need to lose another 30

ANYTIME someone starves themselves to lose weight they would in fact see a loss. When you consume food regularly again after you finish the temp. diet you will gain all the weight back since the body went into "starvation mode" and slowed down your metabolism to conserve fat. It will then hang on to ANY fat you put into your body, because It doesn't know when its next meal will be...causing the weight gain.

The reason HCG works is because this diet tricks your body into thinking your Preggo instead of "starving" so it is trying to get your fat to the baby making sure the baby doesn't starve instead of you. You are on the back burner. This speeds up your metabolism. When you are done with the short protocol you resume a healthier eating lifestyle as your stomach has shrunk & metabolism increased causing you to feel fuller after eating smaller portions with little or no weight gain...as long as you don't gorge yourself & result to old overeating habits. When you return to regular eating once finished with the hormone cycle the body thinks the pregnancy is over and you don't gain all the weight back, as opposed to just starving yourself without this drug. That is what the hormone does for the body...not just the rapid weight loss that many diets can offer, it is a success because of the continued after effects.

The reason it doesn't effect body builder's or athletes is because they are not following the low calorie diet. Even regular people who use this hormone will not see any results and tend to actually gain weight if they don't follow the diet. Body builder's and others are using it for the same underlying reason anyone would. But for them It combats the "roid rage" when they come down off a cycle...it has absolutely nothing to do with them building muscle mass or size and is not contradictory in that it won't make them lose weight since they are not following the low caloric diet...

To sum it up HCG can be used for various different desired outcomes but the purpose is the same, to trick the body into thinking it is pregnant. Again it is awesome not just for the rapid weight loss, but being able to keep it off is why it is a miracle drug. This is a short term diet and not meant to be a lifestyle. It is designed to give you a head start on the weight loss without too much backtracking like other diet fads.

As always eating right & exercising is the BEST way for anyone to go instead of dieting...but sometimes people need an edge. Take me for instance, I gained weight from my first pregnancy because I overate during & didn't exercise much. Totally my fault & I should have prevented it. But now I have to deal with the problem. I was in great shape before my pregnancy but had bad knees. However I could still exercise without much pain. Now after the birth I am carrying around an extra 30+ in weight and running is killer on my knees, I can barely stand it. If I could shave off some extra LBS. first, then exercising would not seem like such a burden for me as it is now.

As for the "Haters" no pictures or testimonials can convince you, this is only something you can prove yourself.
I started taking the HCG drops. They are from a doctor not the homeopathic type bought online. I only lost 2 pounds! I was upset. I found out that the liquid needed to be kept cold. When I picked up the prescription, the nurse did not tell me this so I left it out for 3 days till i was ready to start. Found out thats why I did not lose more than 2lbs. The doctor gave me more but wanted me to pay the full price! I don'nt think so! So now this doctor will not see me anymore! Does anybody know of a doc in Long Beach Ca that does the HCG diet?

Also, has anybody tried both the drops and the injections and had better success with one or the other??

Let me know--thanks!
i have experience with nasal spray and the shots and i have friends who use the drops.....i would have to say that since one of them has lost 45 lbs on drops that they do work.my personal experience is inhaling it is just easier because w/drops, the longer u hold em under your tongue, the better it works..and it's hard not to swallow with liquid in your mouth! haha ...for me anyways....also i have injected in fat as opposed to muscle and in that comparison most definitely intramuscular is better for me. when i did it subcutaneously i was hungry and didnt get the ''happy'' feeling that i did when i injected into a muscle or used the nasal spray....w/the spray i always have a lil extra and can go a few days longer so i like it for that reason too. so, yes drops work maybe someone out there has tried both drops and shots and have an opinion....i hope this helps some=]have a great weekend!!
mamakadi
Just checking in, I want to share with people who understand the plan.  Many don't understand and just criticize.  I am just starting day 8 and am down 12 lbs and am so excited.  I have to calm myself down as I tend to set up expectations for myself then get disappointed when I don't meet them, so I'm taking this one day at a time.  Last night was the first night I got home from work and wasn't just famished.  I saved my lunch apple until around 3 o'clock, made a world of difference.  

Thanks for listening and best of luck to all!  
So I'm on day 8 of ROUND 2...

My first round was 40 days of injections...and I lost 35 pounds!! Yay!  I didn't count up the inches, maybe I should.   I waited 3 weeks between rounds (per my clinic) and during that time lost another 5 pounds!  

As of today I'm down 4.5 pounds - for a total of 44.5 pounds since March 6th!    Still have a ways to go, as I'm hoping to lose another 40 pounds.  Wish me luck.

FYI, my primary care doctor is on-board with me doing this.  I don't have high blood pressure, diabetes, or anything else... I just wanted to lose all this weight before anything set it.  
that is great!  my clinic had me on 5, off 2, and i think that definitely slowed down my loss- you still get 40 shots total, but over 8 weeks.  i am in week 7 and my weight loss has stalled completely.  next round i will do on my own for the straight 40- not to mention stretching the protocol out to eight weeks is torture!  you really start to look for the light at the end of the tunnel with a break, and you can't help but tell yourself "42 days, 45 days...."
I am doing 6 days on, 1 day off and am on day 28. During the first two weeks, the weight loss was much quicker but the last 1 1/2 weeks have been harder. I completely stalled for about 4 days so I did an apple day and lost over 2 lbs the next day. Next time I won't wait 4 days if I am stalled. I figure if I don't see at least 0.6 lbs weight loss per day which is the minimum I have lost without stalling, I will do an apple day. So far I have lost 22.2 lbs and would love to lose at least 30 lbs total. I will still need to lose about  10-15 lbs after that but I am going to try it without the HCG and if I don't lose it, I will do the HCG short version. I know what you mean when you say eight weeks is torture. I am doing 43 days and I can't wait until it is over. I have started looking at things that I can eat during the three week maintanance and, although still no sugar and starches, at least I will get to add some things to my diet. The sugars is not a problem for me but the starches is what I crave.

Good Luck in your last week and try an apple day. It definately helps. Also, let us know how the maintance period is and any suggestions you have during that since you will get there before me.

Congratulations on your weight loss!! I was about to start the hcj injections and through lots of research found many women were loosing their hair. I have about 35 pounds to loose and was really looking foward to the hcg protocol but the thought of hair loss is stopping me! Could you tell me if that is happening to you and is so what your doing to stop it.
I have not had any hair loss at all. In fact I was noticing the other day that my hair seemed slightly thicker. My hair was thinner in the front (not bald, just thinner) and it is no longer as thin. Can I say it is due to the HCG? No. But I can say that I have not lost any hair due to the HCG. Hope that helps.
Today is my 12th day on the hCG drops and I've lost 11.4lbs!! I feel great and have lots of energy. I cheated one day with 3pieces of pizza and a DQ cone :) bad I know... That was three days ago.... Since then I did the "apple" day and detox baths for the past two days. This morning I dropped 2.2lbs.

For me the proof has been in my fat percentage. I have gone from 28.2% fat to 25.6% this is proof that my body is burning fat and not muscle for the extra calories I need on top of my 500 calorie intake.

For lunch I boiled my 100grams of chicken in a small amount of water, chopped up a tomato and cooked it with the chicken and threw some Italian seasonings on top. Sooooo good!!! Try it!!
hello, this is my second round of hcg i started at 226 and am now 179.....i actually had wayyyy less hair fall out on hcg than i did before starting it....i was losing it by the hand full and when i started the hcg...i only had one brush w/barely any and before it was GOBS!! so for me i truly think is has helped my hair loss...hope that encourages u....i almost didnt do it because of that too but am soooo glad i took a chance!!
mamakadi
Started a blog during my weight loss on hCG in case any one is interested. I am on Day 13/40 :) Happy weight loss!

http://jodisweightlostjourney.blogspot.com/
done with round one- lost 15 pounds and now monitoring to make sure it stays off

i have not had any issues with hair loss at all

hunger now starting to creep back, but i have noticed my stomach has definitely shrunk because if i eat a "regular" sized meal i get a bad stomachache---a good thing because it keeps me balanced!
Are in in Phase 3 or are you done with that? I have about a week to go before I am done with Phase 2. I am still hoping to reach my goal of 30 lbs but my weight loss has slowed down a bit. I am at 25 lbs lost but it is now taking me 2-3 days to lose 1 lb. I know that is because at first I had a lot of fat to lose and now not so much. Not that I'm complaining. lol

I have started researching what I can eat in Phase 3 and trying to get some new recipes. Frankly, even before I started this I was trying to start new recipes. Darn that Food Network. Anyway, one thing that I have done a lot more during Phase 2 is use a lot more spices and herbs. Also, I am not at my total weight goal but I don't think I will do HCG again just because I will be fairly close so I am hoping to lose the rest by diet and exercise. Unfortunately, during Phase 3, they recommend you not trying to lose more since this is the stabalizing phase. So I am not supposed to lose more than 2 lbs than my weight when I complete Phase 2. I am pretty excited though because even if I don't lose the 30 lbs I will still be within 10 lbs of my goal weight.  

If you have any ideas on how to make Phase 3 easier let me know. I am going to do the Miracle Noodles for pasta and I read about this bread that isn't made with flour so I will try that. I have to look up the name.
I will start my hcg on monday after memorial day 2010, I have'nt recieved it yet but I want to be prepare with a menue and all.I cant afford a clinic and  I wil be doing this my self so any suggestion any one can give will help. I have ordered the homeopathic hcg so I dont know how good it will work, has any one use that before ?
......Also my biggest obstickle is my husband,he wants to be an authority on every thing and when sees me on the menue , he will insist I eat what he thinks is needed to lose weight. Bye the way he is over weight and gives me a hard time one minute for being big 5'4'' at 198 and the next he tells me I am just fine.(Skttzy) any comments or suggestions will help!
Hey everyone.  I am new.  Just started the 500 calorie diet today.  I think I am doing pretty well.  I do see a doctor and he is located in Dallas.  I use the cream. I am excited to see what happens in the morning.  Looking forward to a loss.
Yes, I am on phase three.  I didn't really lose in the end on phase 2- my body must have maxed it's tolerance.  I am holding steady and maintaining my weight, which is always the true test.  I was so worried it would skyrocket when I started eating normally again.

I am staying on phase 3 for about 8 weeks then will do another round.  I am still about 30 pounds away from my goal weight, although I would be very happy with another 20!

For the next 2 months my goal is to maintain what I worked so hard to lose and reset my hypothalamus to make this my newest "set weight".  :)
Hope everyone is doing well.  I was so excited this morning when I weighed I had lost 4 pounds.  I have broken the 220 pound barrier.  No matter what I could never get below that.  I had lost 17 pounds with Nutriasystem but it took me months. (Jan.-April)  So tomorrow I will be looking for more to be gone.  I will be happy if it is a half of a pound.  I have a couple of events this weekend but I know I will do fine.  I am not going to let food get the best of me.  

My doctor told me about a cold drink by the name of Zevia made with stevia.  It is not too bad.  Tastes like Dietrite cola.  (I was a diet coke nut.)  He also told me not to touch any kind of oil or oily foods.  So when I cook bacon for my family I am going to wear plastic gloves.  Does anyone have any other tidbits that may make a difference?  
congratulations!!!  i love the sobe light (0 calorie) drinks.  my doctor approved them and it was easy to get in my 100 ounces of water a day with those- i often went over.

they also helped my body to "flush" out toxins-in other words, it worked like an herbal tea and i was never constipated.  they also have them with B12 in them- and i noticed a slightly higher weight loss when i drank 2 of those a day as part of my liquid intake.

as much as i was ready to go back to normal eating, i am looking forward to another round to drop some more weight.  i lost 15 pounds, and I am only 5'0" tall- so to do that in a month is UNBELIEVABLE.  i have done the weight watchers, the slim fast, and so many other diets to lose maybe 4-5 pounds a month max...and that included exercise to the max!  

keep it up- you are doing great!!!

Thanks for the info on the other drink.  I might be able to find that in my area.  I picked up the other in Dallas and I am 4 hours from there.  I too know how it is to be short I am only 5'1 1/2"  and it is so dishearting to loose so little and work so hard.  I am down another 3.6 pounds this morning.  I am not hungry and I enjoy what I eat so far.  I have always been a soft drink nut but I have not craved my usual diet coke.  I am amazed.  

I am also blessed to have a supportive family.  My husband and daughter are going to go on the protocal in about a week.  My husband works in the gulf 2 weeks at a time so he has to get home before he can begin.  My daughter is going to start when he does.  My son is the weight he needs to be so he just eats what we do but in larger portions of course I add a potato or something for him.  He needs it because his job is very energy consuming.  

What amazes me is that I feel so good not like the other diets where you could eat a cow if it walked by.

Again thanks for the encouragement.  I am glad you are doing so well and that I have  somewhere to go and ask questions and find support.  Keep up the good work and soon you will be were you want to be.
I did my last injection yesterday. I am 5'3" and started at 171 and today I am at 142.6. The funny thing is I plateaued for awhile and was only losing about 0.4 lbs a day and the last two days I have lost 1 lb each day. I was very happy about his because my weight loss goal was 30 lbs and I am just short of that.

I have my final weight in/measurement with my Dr. today. I can tell you that I know the inch loss is dramatic. I was wearing a very tight size 12. I am now in a size 8 or lose 10. My weight was most in my belly and legs and the belly is pretty much gone(other than still needing a tummy tuck from my c-section lol). I saw a friend yesterday at the movies that I had not seen a few months and she was asking me what I had done to lose so much weight. That is the first thing she said.

I have been researching things to eat during Phase 3. I am going today to buy Julian bread, quinoa, Miracle Noodles, and sugar free condiments. I think the hardest part will be when I go to visit my family mid June for a graduation party. We are a typical hispanic family where tortillas are used as spoons. I will be taking my stuff with me to make meals easier and to let them try them. They are hesitant to new things but usually like them after. They now LOVE hummus and pesto sauce. Hopefully I can give them a few more healthy ideas to try.

I'm wishing everyone well. Remember there is a reason you are doing this and, as someone who told me that I was cheating by doing it the "easy" way, this may not be easy (although not as hard as I expected) but it is definately worth it.  
Hey,

I have had a bad day.  This is my 5th day on the 500 calorie diet and I blew it.  I was so hungry.  Started being hungry yesterday evening.  I am going to forgive myself and start again tomorrow on the straight and narrow.  Did put a call into my doctor to ask if this was normal.  I also have a headache that won't wait.  Has anyone used sweet n low on this diet?  My doctor told me to use stevia but I am wondering if it is giving me the head ache.  Will see how things go tomorrow.  
If you are getting headaches it may be due to a couple of things. Number 1, if you did not load properly than you will experience headaches and hunger. It could also be that you are not drinking enough water. You have to drink the recommended amount and if you are getting headaches drink more. This will also help with the hunger. While I was doing Phase 2 (I officially start Phase 3 tomorrow) I had cucumbers and radishes cut up to snack on or I would eat an extra apple or melba toast. Keep some of the "free" foods handy and when you get hungry reach for those. This helped me and, although I cheated a few times, I can say that by doing this I didn't totally blow it. As I said in an earlier post, it is better to cheat a little than totally blow it. I still believe that.

As far as Stevia, that is the only sweetner that can be used according to the protocol. I think your headaches might be due tot the other factors than the Stevia. Best of Luck and keep on going. Do not get discouraged but just think about why you are doing this.

Thanks for the information and the encouragement.  I got back on track and I have not  gained but 2 pounds and I have lost .4 of that.  Not much but better than gaining.  I am using the stevia.  My doctor told me any other sweetner would keep me from losing.  He also gave me the name of two others I may use if I  can't find the stevia.  But I looked at some other stores and found some stevia that taste good.  Truvia is the pits, it has a bad after taste to me.  The other two sweetners are xylitol and erythritiol.  I found gum at the health food store that I can chew and a hard candy.  I got the candy for just when I might just need something.  I haven't tried it yet.  The gum is good it is called Spry.  My headache is gone now and I have uped my water intake.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have a better loss than today.  I do feel better and I have plenty of energy.  Just don't want to do what I need to do.  

You said you had free foods I haven't seen those on my list.  What are they?  I hope you do well on phase 3.  Again thanks for the encouragement.    
I really liked the Zevia Lemon Lime Twist (I think that was the name of the flavor). What I noticed, though, was that with Coke, I used to drink up to 3 cans at a time, but with the Zevia, I usually could only drink one can (if that) at a time. That really helped me to drink less soda!
Why are you not eating red meat? On our program, we recommend the beef as actually being one of the better protein choices. (It is higher in B-12 than chicken or fish). We have had people successfully losing weight eating lean beef. The hunger issues and cravings might be helped out a little by adding the beef back in (unless you have an allergy or something).
UGH! I wish I could get everyone to stop taking any form of artificial sweeteners! Please do some research on any chemical sweetener you are planning on putting in your body. google Dr. Joseph Mercola - he has a lot of info on his website about this topic.

Splenda is made from sugar. It is basically chlorinated sugar. I'm not a scientist, and I don't really understand the chemical process that it goes through, but I wouldn't drink my chlorinated pool water, and I certainly don't want to drink any chlorinated sugar. (They were actually trying to invent a new pesticide when they discovered Splenda(sucralose) by accident.)
Hey,
I have stopped using anything other than the stevia.  I drink the zevia with my supper.  It is like a treat.  I usually drink water or tea.  Lots of water.  I think that the splenda was the reason I went crazy on Tuesday(or it was just me) I drank some coffee with it on Monday at my sisters.  I thought it want hurt for a couple of packs.  I have never liked splenda and I have read that it just makes the body crave food and sweets.  I will say I don't crave the soda like I have in the past.  I am back down to the weight I was before I went crazy and had to eat.  I have also noticed that I don't wake up at night wanting to eat and that is a plus.  I do sleep well except for when I have to get up to go to the bathroom and I think that is from drinking water up until I go to bed.  That's ok that is that much more impurities out of my body.  

As far as post about red meat.  I made that discovery myself.  It is more satisfying than chicken.  I haven't eaten any fish.  So I usually have low fat (97 %) gound meat and steak.  I have kitchen sissors I use to trim any fat from the steak.  It satisfies.

So far I am down 8 1/2 pounds and I am hoping to get down another pound tomorrow.  Now getting up every morning and getting on the scale is a joy instead of the old feeling how much have I put on now.  Don't mind it at all.  

I am so glad to have found the forum.  I really appreciate all of you that have walked the path before to help me on my journey.
I am on day12 of the VLCD (day 14 of the hCG injections).  I have been experiencing a very new sensation that I was wondering if anyone else has had.  The skin over my entire body feels tingly like a light electic current is running through it.  It also feels usually cool.  Usually I have to keep my A/C on 68-70 or I turn into Mrs Hyde!  Now, I can tolerate 75 with no problem.  The tingling feeling doesn't hurt or anything, I just never felt it before.  It's very noticeable on the backs of my hands, my front and back of my legs and tops of my feet, the back of my upper arms . . . weird.

******************************************************************************************************

I have lost 13 lbs in 12 days . . . 13 inches also!  Yippee.  I thought I would gnaw off my knuckles during the first week (totally psychological, not true stomach hunger).  Now, I can forget to eat sometimes and look up and it's like 3:30 in the after noon!
I am in Phase 3 as of last Thursday morning. Unfortunately, we had a couple of work functions and a church function that I attended since than and, although I tried to be good, I did cheat. Yesterday I had gained 2.6 lbs over my VLID weight so I did a steak day. I was disappointed with myself and nervous that maybe the steak day wouldn't work. I do not want to gain the weight that I worked so hard to lose. This morning I was down 2.2 lbs and so happy. I have resolved to be better about following the Phase 3 plan. This morning I had an omelet with sauteed peppers and onions plus half a grapefruit. I am actually pretty full. I even started making my dinner which is a turkey breast in the crockpot. I like to prepare stuff in advance because this helps to keep me fron cheating. I am going to cut my veggies later and I have a lot of fruit on hand so maybe that will keep me from cheating.

I hope everyone is doing well with their plan.
i have found that the best results come from sticking to protocol 100%  since i started.. only 9 days ago. i am down 10 lbs and 1 inch in all measered areas..

what i did was get a note book and go to teh P& I and pick from the list of allowed foods..what i like.. then i made a menue of sorts of what i want to eat together.. i made a schedule for my day.. and i do NOT go over 500 cals ever. most times i am under by 50 to 100...
do not eat the same protien 2x in one day..as well as the same fruit or veggie.. drink TONS of water.. u can never have too much..
I also add acv to anything i possibly can.. and drink 2 oz a day..
I drink OOOLONG tea.. and i take detox baths.. it has been awesome.. I hope this helps and you can pick up your loss... good luck
I have only gained 0.4 lbs from my VLID weight in 8 days. I have cheated a little and did one steak day. The other days I have been pretty good and eating items from my list. It is nice to have a little more variety even if as simple as adding olive oil to food or different items to add to salad. I am going on vacation Sunday to visit family with my kids so hopefully I will be able to keep it up. I already have a list of food items that I am taking with me. I figure I can buy the basics there if my Mom doesn't have them but take some things that I have so it won't be such a huge expense. I am taking my Waldens BBQ sauce, dressings, and mayo plus stevia packets, organice green tea, and a few packages of frozen organic meats. I'm sure I will think of more as I pack but I really want to try to keep up with Phase 3.

The best thing about losing the weight is that I was cleaning my closet out and found a pile of jeans and capris that I had put away a few months ago never thinking they would fit me anytime soon. Here it is just about 3 months later and they all fit. It's like getting a whole new wardrobe. That is why I told my Dr. when I started the HCG diet that I could either pay for a new wardrobe in a bigger size or pay for the HCG and fit into my wardrobe in a smaller size. I definately think I made the right choice. :)
Benny0147
Do you have a website where you can offer more info re: hcg knowledge.
Thank you allaboutedge for you post a couple of weeks ago.  My appointment is on Friday, I had researched it for over a year then my doctor sadly passed away!! Its taken me six months to find a new person I feel comfortable with.

Your post "It is designed to give you a head start on the weight loss without too much backtracking like other diet fads. " is basically how I feel.  When I was born at three pounds two ounzes I was still the fat twin.  Activity kept me trim until my thirties, when I got married I fell into the trap of not having enough time to focus on myself.  I lost 10 pounds last year, not much but 2010 is the first year I started the new year off weighing less than the previous new year since 2004 or so.  

I have read the negative posts here and respect it but as you worded it better than I, I am mostly looking for a reset I am fully aware I will have to do the rest myself.  Last year I focused on just NOT gaining and I did it plus a bit.  So I know when I am done with the protocol and can keep it up and that is what I wanted to do.

Thanks all for the posts.
Where can you buy prescription strength, not homeopathic strength, hcg sublingual drops? Does anyone have reliable information about this?
Thanks in advance.
I am Type 1 diabetic (insulin dependent since I was 7). Currently 38 years old and need to lose about 50-60 lbs. I ordered the HCG drops from a top rated seller on eBay for about $20. I have followed Dr. Simeons diet almost to the T for about 1 week and I have lost 7 lbs so far. The only mistake I made is only doing 1-1/2 load days because I could'nt stuff myself anymore and my blood sugar was completely out of control. I will plan better for that one next round because I've had some hunger, I just need less sugary fats I think. Interesting thing is that I skipped my Lantus (24-hour basal insulin) last night because my sugar was 120 and I was afraid of getting too low and having to cheat on the diet. This morning, my blood sugar is 133...with no insulin. I'm amazed and shocked. I feel really good too except for some nagging hunger pangs. I have not been exercising in an attempt to keep my blood sugar from getting too low.
I finished Phase 3 of the HCG diet today. I weighed 0.4 lbs less than my VLID weight. I was very happy with that since last week I did eat bread, tortillas, pork, and other items which are not recommended. I only ate small portions of the items but I think the most important thing was that on those days I drank lots of water. So other than the one steak day on like day 2 of Phase 3 I never went over the 2lbs. I still have not drank any soda or anything except water and tea and I do not miss it at all. I am going to try to lose 17 lbs on my own now  but if I don't lose at least 5 lbs in the next month I will do another round. I am just 7 lbs over my initial goal but that is at the high end of my ideal weight so I would like to be in the middle somewhere.

Good Luck to everyone!
I am on the sublingual drops. You are supposed to take them 3 times a day. What times do you guys use them?
Does anyone realize that Walden's Farms products may be calorie free but on their website it says that all their products are sweetened with Splenda.  This is not allowed or even good for you!
Hello
Can someone please help me!! I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I take my HCG sublingualy. I take 1/2ml in the morn and 1/2 at night. I've only been doing hcg for 4days and have not seen any weight loss. I don't know if I'm eating too many strawberrys or too many apples. Maybe too much meat. I eat two apples a day and some strawberrys with each meal. I don't know. I don't want to quit hcg but I'm a little discouraged. Someone please please help
Hey Benny, why don't you post some pictures of yourself!  I'm curious  to see what an angumentative pessimist who claims to have "a medical background" looks like.  What does your "medical background" consist of?  Anyone with the ability to punch a few keys on the keyboard can come up with all the details regarding the hCG diet that you have provided.  Big deal.  I seriously doubt you have any medical background.  Put some proof on here.  Where is the actual statistical studies that prove hCG doesnt work.  I really don't want to see something from the nay-saying community.  I want to see your proof from people that have done the diet following EXACTLY as directed that have not lost weight.  You make sure your proof is just as good as the proof you have requested from others on this site.  I'll be waiting.  In the meantime, I just will continue to picture you as an uneducated hopelessly overweight human being, that is not only miserable in his own skin, but who sadly has a hopeless outlook for his own future.  
I'm just beginning this hcg ride and have been reading and reading about it.  I will be using the sublingual drops when they arrive later this week.  I understand that ten drops are to be taken under the tongue 1/2 hour before each meal ... coffee or tea being your first "meal" at breakfast.  My brother lost 33 lb on this protocol though "cheating" according to his wife. His daughter just started it a week ago and has already lost 11 lb.  So, I'm really excited to get started with it!  I hope to get down to my ideal weight within 4 rounds of it, but that may be dreaming.  That would be following Dr. Simeon's protocol exactly and losing over a pound a day.  

To anyone trying to continue to lose "on your own" after this protocol, Dr. Simeon states that people who diet without hcg are losing the good fat our bodies need and it's unhealthy.  He has several examples of that in his paper/book.  It is worth your while to read it.
Tomorrow is my first day after the loading period... I am using drops. I am so excited to be successful!! Any helpful hints for being successful during the holidays? Or while visiting relatives out of town for a weekend?
Read all of the last 3 yrs of post.Note that the drops don't work all that well.Buy some syringes,bacteriostat water and hcg.The cheapest and fastest is from www.alldaychemist.com. They carry hcg manufactured from 3 continents and its all cheap.Its available in 2k iu to 10k iu vials.If you are going to make a go of it you must pay attention to your minerals and vitamins,too.Magnesium chloride foot soaks is a good idea.Read up on magnesium and thiosulfate for aging prevention.Don't think that you can live without it,either.Calcium will build up in your organs and arteries and joints.Skinny people die here in the usa too.Its because of the lack of proper nutrition and obesity is only one of the symtoms (symptoms) of inflamation (inflammation).glta
I want to know more about this hcg, i keep hearing people saying they lost so much weight because of the shots, do you think it could be that you starved yourself and what about the side effects, they say headaches, fatigue mood swings and what is it doing to the ovaries or uterus, does anyone have any answers how you know it is the the shots that are the reason you are losing the weight  anyone know cut down on calories you lose weight
Im a newbie!! On Day 7 and I have lost 9.5 lbs...doing the injections. I was starving like crazy after day 5 but went in on Day 6 and was giving a B12 injection in my arm. That help give me energy and my motivation came back. Hoping to loose 30 lbs. Start weight was 192 but went up to 195.5 after gorging days and now im at 186.5. So im so excited!!
Hi does anypne knpw where canm I buy real HCG Drops. There are many sites out there and I need help!
You can find a copy of Dr Simeons protocol most anywhere on the web, just do a search.  

Most of the websites (******.com, *********.com, etc) have a copy which you can download for free.  There are also a couple of Yahoo Groups that have it in their files section, although I think you must "join" the group to get access to them.
Mamakadi, just wanted to thank you for all the information you provided on your experience with HCG, esp the food/treat tips.  I am curious to see how you are doing now (didn't see any posts since May '10).  I just started on the injections on Tue 2/22 (load day 1 of 2), so today is only day 3 of the 500 cal diet.  So far, no major issues.  I'm not really "hungry", but I crave a lot of stuff.

Everyone else, thank you so much for sharing your experiences.  It helps to know that there are people out there for whom this protocol has worked.  I was hopeful, but skeptical before starting.  I can normally lose 3-5 lbs in water weight alone, so although I lost weight on day 1, I wasn't totally convinced. I started at 165.8 and was down to 160.8 this morning.  Today I finally started to believe that this IS WORKING.  I am not hungry and have no hunger pangs in the middle of the night like I normally would when dieting on my own.

Best of luck to all!
I start the diet last Friday and I had lost 3 pounds,just eat what is part of the diet and drink as much water as you can ....my fiance lost 35pounds so I know it really work.
Viewing 1-200 comments: