Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG SHOT WHY STOMACH
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HCG SHOT WHY STOMACH

HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY YOU GET THE SHOTS IN THE STOMACH AND DOES IT MATTER WHERE IN THE STOMACH?

THANKS
Related Discussions
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Please if someone that does it can let us know!!!
Thanks.
Blank
I was wondering about that too.  The place I get my shots from told me to inject it in the upper thigh muscle and to switch legs every time.  Only thing is, it hurts!  Is the stomach better?  Is there a difference in injecting into a muscle vs. injecting into fat?
Blank
I was told that it absorbs better/quicker if it is given from the waist down, which means, either buttocks, upper thigh, or stomach.  For the stomach, 1 or inches on either side of the bellybutton.  It's supposed to not hurt as much in the stomach because you don't have as many nerve endings there.
Blank
I take my shots in the stomach.  You don't feel anything at all.  There are no nerve endings there, so you don't really even feel the ***** as you would most injections.  I am happy so far.
Blank
what does the shot do?does it shrink ur stomach?
Blank
There are suggested injection sites. However, the preferred by many, is the abdomen area, because it called "the dead zone" - meaning, you feel it less.
Most patients have never given themselves an injection, or had to receive injections on a daily basis for two months. ( Although the diabetic patients giggle when I say this) But it is scary for them at first, and the abdomen is the easier area for them to inject themselves, until they are more comfortable.

I do recommend that where ever you choose for your injection site, that you have two (or more) as you need to alternate, so that it does not become tender, and prevent a build up from scarring tissue.  This is a standard for any injected medicines.

The lower abdomen, outer thighs, outer-upper arm, and buttocks are the recommended injection sites to chose from. (basically the same as an insulin dependant patient would chose from)
Blank
about how much mooney  is it?
Blank
I'm doing the 500 calorie diet with the Hcg shake and Thermogenic oil along with my weekly shot (Dr. supervised) does my shake count as water intake since its water with the shake mixture in it?  also this is my first week(5lbs down so far!!) I have ALOT of cravings for sweets any recipie recomendations/ ideas??
Blank
I have been doing my shots in the upper leg and keep getting bruses. What am I doing wrong?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...