Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG SHOTS IN NEW JERSEY

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG SHOTS IN NEW JERSEY

I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING ONLINE FOR 3 DAYS NOW, I HAVE READ EVERY QUESTION AND ANSWER ON THIS FORUM AND I STILL CAN NOT FIND A DOCTOR IN NEW JERSEY THAT PROVIDES THE HCG SHOTS OR PILLS.  I AM GETTING SO DESPERATE I AM WILLING TO GO ANYWHERE IN NEW JERSEY!  SOMEONE IN NJ HAS GOT TO HAVE A HCG DOCTOR...PLEASE SHARE!!!
Hi I am in NY, on Long Island. I am willing to travel to Jersey, if you find anyone.
I have emailed tons of clinics and the only ones I have found are in Florida and Oaklahoma.
Please let me know if you find anyone!!!
HELLO. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A CLINIC OR A DOCTOR IN NEW JERSEY. DID YOU HAVE ANY LUCK FINDING IT? IF SO COULD YOU PLEASE SHARE YOUR INFO.
No luck so far...I think I'm going to start searching PA, or CT.  There has to be somewhere around us that provides this program.  Keep looking and asking around and I will do the same.  I'm not giving up!
will do!!!
Hello again. Any news on doctors and clinics? I found nothing. Getting very discouraged.
Hi ladys,
I live in NY, and i also search for the HCH shots for months.
I finally read and read all the comments on this website and came accross to someone that really helped me find the shots. I took the HCG shots back in 2001 in Florida and i lost 46 pounds in almost 2 1/2 months, so i was going crazy now looking for them. This person gave me the information i called the clinic, the only thing is that the clinic is in TN, so you would need to go to your doctor and get the blood work that this program requires, Once your doctor faxes them your blood work and you fill out the forms the clinic send you they will ship your shots to you. Ladys this really does work this is my second month on the HCG shots and i went from 172lbs to 153lbs, I lost 4 1/2 inches on my waist and 3 on my arms. If you guys wont more information feel free to email me jimenez_2626***@****. I will be happy to give you guys the phone number to this clinic. Good Luck..
Hi, I'm reading the book "The weight loss Cure" they don't want you to know about. I'm looking for a doctor or a clinic that will give me the HCG injection, I live in Bayside NY thats in the Queens area. if you have any info pleaseeeeeeee, pleaseeeeeee, someone let me know, any info will be greatly appreicated.
Try this doctor:  http://www.davidsonmed.com

He's in Teaneck, NJ.  I haven't used him, but his website says he specializes in HCG treatments.  Please let me know how you make out, OK?   Many thanks, and good luck to you.
Conway  
Reach me at: ***@****  
Ive been going to a doctor in cherry hill new jersey his office is called smart for life he specializes in the hgc shots          carol
New doctor's office in Brick, NJ, Dr. Emma's Weight Loss, specializes in HCG and weight loss...  I dropped 24 pounds in a month!
How is the smart for life clinic? Do you like it?
There is a dietician in Brooklyn her name is sofiya takh and she among all other things subscribes people to the diet. She is a bit pricey buy my did it and had great results! Look her up on line. I don't want to give her direct number out online because I'm not sure she would want this shehas mainly private clients. I assure you she knows what she is doing. You can probably get in touch with her by doing an online search. Beat of luck ladies!
in case any one is still looking..there is a dr in hoboken nj that charges only $1000 for the 6wks...ive done it n dropped 23lbs n my cuz n friend did it n dropped 30+...its called hoboken medical spa 201420-4400...pls tell em kristina sent u..