Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG Shot - Name of Clinic in Houston, Texas

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Can texasgirl1283 tell me the location of the clinic in Houston, Texas that gives the HCG shot for weight loss.  Thanks so much for your help!
Avatar n tn
You're not supposed to post that info in the forum but if you e-mail me @ ***@**** I'll send it to you.
Avatar n tn
hey! where was the clinic that gave the hcg shots? could you tell a diff?
thanks!
please email me at ***@****
Avatar n tn
texasgirl1283, would you please email the clinic name to me as well? I am obese and need help! Thanks!  Email to ac.***@****
can u please give me the number and name of the doctor who gives the hcg shots in houston.
thanks

im new to this forum
Avatar n tn
Can texasgirl1283 tell me the location of the clinic in Houston, Texas that gives the HCG shot for weight loss.  Thanks so much for your help please send to ***@****
Avatar n tn
I would also like th location of the clinic in Houston that provides hcg shots.  I appreciate your help!
Avatar n tn
Yes -- please tell me, too!  I'm in Houston!
Avatar n tn
are the shots worth it?  where do you get them??  email me
Avatar n tn
I found a clinic in South Carolina that sells the injections.  www.hcgdiet.com.  All the contact info is on the website.  Tell them Shel sent you.  I get a free week for each referral!!!!
Avatar n tn
Could you please send me info on where in Houston I can get the shots. Please contact me @

***@****
Avatar n tn
Could you please send me info where I can get the hcg shots in Houston area.
Thanks, ***@****
Avatar n tn
Okay - I know you are tired of these emails...but can you give me some information for Houston.  Thanks in advance!  My email is ***@****
Avatar n tn
Can texasgirl1283 please tell me the location of the clinic in Houston, Texas that gives the HCG shot for weight loss.  Thanks so much for your help!
My emaild addres is : ***@****
Avatar n tn
Info for the Houston clinic as well please!  Thanks!  ***@****
Avatar n tn
INFO FOR THE HOUSTON CLINC PLEASE
THANKS
***@****
Avatar n tn
I cant see your e-mail so i can find out where to get HCG shots in Houston! Please contact me at ***@****
Avatar n tn
WHERE DO YOU GO FOR THE HCG SHOTS
Avatar n tn
Aug. 21,2007 Could you please email me the clinic in Houston? My email is ***@****   Thanks, Jan
Avatar n tn
Please pass the clinic name if you got it.

***@****
Avatar n tn
WHAT KEEPS HAPPENING TO EVERYONES EMAIL ADDRESSES? IT IS SO WEIRD
Avatar n tn
my email is ***@****
thank you
Avatar n tn
We would appreciate the name of the clinic as well.

The Herb Cottage
Avatar n tn
Texasgirl1283 or anyone who has a contact for a doctor in Houston or Katy Texas that can give
me HCG Shots, I'd appreciate it. ***@****
Avatar n tn
can anyone tell me the name of another clinic...the one i know of in dfw jumped its price from approx. $200 to $1000 & my mother & i would like to do it together!
Avatar n tn
The human Chronic Gonadotropin hormone can be purchased at any pharmacy in Houston Texas.
I’ve called them, and the cost at Walgreen’s is $53.99.  It’s a mixture of 1 vile of hormone powder and water.
You mix the two together then inject..  It’s not a rare substance that cannot be retrieved.  There’s no need to have it injected by a doctor.  All you need from the medical world is a prescription from a doctor to purchase it at any pharmacy
Avatar n tn
name and location of clinic please!!!
Avatar n tn
Could you send the Name of Clinic in Houston Area, phone number to email address taken_halo***@**** or post the name. Thanks
Has anyone received information on where to go in Houston to receive the HCG injections?
If so, would you mind emailing me the information?  Thanks so much!
Avatar n tn
I WAS READING THE FORUM AND NOTICED THAT YOU SAID THAT YOU COULD PURCHASE HCG AT WALGREEN'S IN HOUSTON, TEXAS.  HOW?  DO YOU NEED A PRESCRIPTION AND HOW DO I GET ONE? PLEASE HELP   SCRUMPTIOUS212002
Avatar n tn
I am really wanting to try this K.T. Cure.  However, I'm somewhat skeptical about the HCG Inj.?  I would appreciate a physician reccomendation in The Woodlands area... I feel like this is the key ingreedient to the success of this weightloss plan.  Please e-mail me at amyhoffmeister_1 at Yahoo (you know the rest). :) Thank you for your help!
Avatar n tn
go to internetmedicalclinics.com and click locations.
There is one off 1960/ Walters Rd. that is where I go
Avatar n tn
sorry to ask agin, but do you mind once again passing along the name and location of the clinic where i can get hcg shots.
Avatar n tn
any doctors or clinics give more than one shot a week? if so please email me at ***@****
Avatar n tn
in houston
Avatar n tn
need info on clinic for hcg weith loss please email at ***@****
Avatar n tn
Could you email me the name to the clinin in houston where you can get the hcg injections? My email is ***@****  thanks
Avatar n tn
I would also like clinic info in the Houston area! ***@****
Thanks a million!
Avatar n tn
need to know name of clinic or doctor in houston area.  ***@****
Avatar n tn
The name of the clinic is IMC Internet Medical Clinics

www.internetmedicalclinics.com
Can you please tell where & telephone # for the dr for HCG weight loss is? Please
email at ***@****
Does anyone know of a clinic that allows you to purchase HCG shots without seeing the dr.
Could anyone please email me any clinics in TEXAS giving the HCG shot, how often and how much? ***@****
I found HCG, vit b12 & other fat burner shots at a clinic in Katy. Wellness Associates of Katy on S Fry Rd. their # is 281-647-9950. They are very helpful and have a nice staff. answered all my questions even when I called them through the week and had questions about the hcg diet. Not just there to take your money and rush your through the visit. I called around for prices and theirs were most reasonable and a little less than the 2 other clinics I called. The B12, Lcarnitine and lipoden injections are only 10/week each. hcg cost $30 for a week supply.  best of luck.

the clinic in katy tx off of mason rd and westheimer is it any good and affordable
"WE LOVE HCG" JUST OPENED UP IN KATY, TX

414 W GRAND PARKWAY S. STE 115
KATY, TX 77494

832-2-OUR-HCG

WWW.WELOVEHCG.COM
I am goin to the clinic in Katy, We Love HCG.  I had surgery in Jan 2010.  Something happened to my tast buds.  I began to starve myself because nothing tasted right.  I got worried about mal-nutition.  My doctor said that I should have lost a lot more that 15 lbs in six months and that I was not doing it right.  He sent me to "WE LOVE HCG" and I have lost 10 lbs and 9 inches in the first week of the plan.  I feel better that before I started.  CALL THEM!!!
Can anyone email a name of a place in Houston. Katy is just a stretch for me to get to during the week.  We only have one car and hubby has it during the day.  Thanks.
I need something more clinical than Medical.  "WeLoveHcg" is medical and they require you to do a whole program.  "Weight loss and cosmetics" were clinical (by 610 and Kirby) and you went in once a week to receive ONE injection of B12/HCG, and that's it.  You only pay $12 plus suppressant, and If you are new then you have to pay enrollment fee, which is about $35.  The medical center are a lot more money.
Weight Loss Cosmetic Surgery is now Closed the location, so now I'm out of luck.  I just needed one injection a week, NOT A PROGRAM!!  Does anyone know of a place in Houston email me Htown_sil***@****
Can you email me the name and phone number of the Houston HCG clinic too? Is it overseen by an MD? My email is ***@****
Avatar n tn
There is a clinic in Liberty Texas that you can do a program. The cost is 350.00 includes the HCG and follow up. The number is 936-336-3100.
Were you ever able to get info on a reasonable priced clinic in Houston giving HCG with suppressant? Just curious being new to the area and looking. If so can you please email me at ***@****... Thank You
moonpiebaby lost a total of 55lbs. feel... Comment
Best Multivitamins for Men
18 hrs ago by gymdandee
Medium-chain triglycerides
22 hrs ago by gymdandee
Track your weight over time