Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG Shot for weight loss
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HCG Shot for weight loss

My friend told me that she has started getting a HCG and Vitamin B-12 shot at a Dr.'s offive in San Diego.  She claims that they increase energy and promote weight loss.  She has been taking the shot for 2 weeks now and has already lost a pant size and about 8-10 lbs.  Does anyone know about this treatment and is there a place in Virginia where you can get this shot?
Related Discussions
15 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Pleeeease tell me the doctor in San Diego I'll drive at this point.  I can't find anyone in L.A.
Blank
There is a nationwide clinic I have found.  The number is  877-873-4561 and they may be able to help you.  Kim
Blank
Hello,  I am new and was reading about the online Dr. you use for the hcg shots.  Can you please share this info.  I have been looking everwhere for a clinic with no luck.  I did call the nationwide clinic but can't afford it.  I live in MD and would travel but the only clinics i could find were in CA and FL and that is to far.  Tx's for your help
Blank
I can't post the name here on this forum, but they are out of Lavergne TN. You can probably do a search on the internet and find them.
Blank
I don't have a clinic close to me but I use an online Dr. Supervised program. It has definitely worked well for me. I am on my 4th week and I've never lost weight like this before.
Blank
Hi,
Danji, thanks for you information... could you tell me how much the shots cost?
I have been looking everywhere, but I am in Indiana.  I got Kevin's Book and am pouring over it now, all these stories are so encouraging!
Becky
Blank
The program I use is $49 a week and the hcg is sent to you prefilled. You send in your bloodwork beause it is Dr. supervised. There is a one time start up fee.
Blank
do you remember where the clinic was in California? thx!
Blank
Hi again,
That sounds reasonable.  How did you go about getting blood work done?  Do they order it and you just go to a local lab?
Becky
Blank
Could you e-mail me the site for the online clinic? ***@****
Blank
Please e-mail me the on-line clinic address as well.  Thanks.
***@****
Blank
Is there a clinic in Columbia, SC???
Blank
Can you email the clinic to me?
***@****
thanks
Blank
still looking for a dr supervised program near pittsburgh pa for hcg weight loss someone please help
Blank
Hi,
For a physician supervised hcg program there is california medical weight loss located in 11823 del Amo blvd. call 562 924-3141 for a free consultation.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...