Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG Shot for weight loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG Shot for weight loss

My friend told me that she has started getting a HCG and Vitamin B-12 shot at a Dr.'s offive in San Diego.  She claims that they increase energy and promote weight loss.  She has been taking the shot for 2 weeks now and has already lost a pant size and about 8-10 lbs.  Does anyone know about this treatment and is there a place in Virginia where you can get this shot?
Avatar n tn
Pleeeease tell me the doctor in San Diego I'll drive at this point.  I can't find anyone in L.A.
Avatar n tn
There is a nationwide clinic I have found.  The number is  877-873-4561 and they may be able to help you.  Kim
Avatar n tn
Hello,  I am new and was reading about the online Dr. you use for the hcg shots.  Can you please share this info.  I have been looking everwhere for a clinic with no luck.  I did call the nationwide clinic but can't afford it.  I live in MD and would travel but the only clinics i could find were in CA and FL and that is to far.  Tx's for your help
Avatar n tn
I can't post the name here on this forum, but they are out of Lavergne TN. You can probably do a search on the internet and find them.
Avatar n tn
I don't have a clinic close to me but I use an online Dr. Supervised program. It has definitely worked well for me. I am on my 4th week and I've never lost weight like this before.
Avatar n tn
Danji, thanks for you information... could you tell me how much the shots cost?
I have been looking everywhere, but I am in Indiana.  I got Kevin's Book and am pouring over it now, all these stories are so encouraging!
Becky
Avatar n tn
The program I use is $49 a week and the hcg is sent to you prefilled. You send in your bloodwork beause it is Dr. supervised. There is a one time start up fee.
Avatar n tn
do you remember where the clinic was in California? thx!
Avatar n tn
Hi again,
That sounds reasonable.  How did you go about getting blood work done?  Do they order it and you just go to a local lab?
Becky
Avatar n tn
Could you e-mail me the site for the online clinic? ***@****
Avatar n tn
Please e-mail me the on-line clinic address as well.  Thanks.
***@****
Avatar n tn
Is there a clinic in Columbia, SC???
Can you email the clinic to me?
***@****
thanks
Avatar n tn
still looking for a dr supervised program near pittsburgh pa for hcg weight loss someone please help
For a physician supervised hcg program there is california medical weight loss located in 11823 del Amo blvd. call 562 924-3141 for a free consultation.
mishymoshymarcy You're doing all you can ho... Comment
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
May 03
Track your weight over time