Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG Shots - Do they REALLY work?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG Shots - Do they REALLY work?

There is a new clinic that opened in Salisbury where I live and several people I work with are starting the weight loss program they offer where you do the diet, the pills & the shots.  The initial visit is $240 and then it is $190 every 5 weeks.  I have done some research on the computer but would like to hear from someone who has actually taken the shots for a period of time to see if they really do work.  I'd be so upset if I spent all that money, that I don't have, just to have something else not work.  Thanks in advance for the input.
Hey, I started taking the shots and pill on April 12, 2006 I weight 142 and today I weight 117 I lost 25lbs, My fater in law started with me he weight 364 and today 282 that's 82lbs, my best friend went to and she weight 334 and today 269 that's 65lbs since April 12th. It works! We go to Stateville we couldnt get in the Salisbury one, we live in Lexington. But you have to take the pills and eat health. Me and my friend was eating alot of sugar free candies and start having stomach cramps and gas. so watch out for that GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Wow that is some serious weight loss in 3 months time.  Good for you guys.  That is definitely what I needed to hear.  Ya know you can do a lot of reasearch and hear what the "experts" have to say but talking with someone who's actually had sucess is much better.  Thanks so much for the response.  Now I feel a little better going in and spending all that money.  I know you can't put a price on your health but when you've tried so many different things and spent thousands of dollars and nothing has worked you tend to get discouraged. Anyway, thanks so much and keep up the good work.
I have my first appt in Huntersville.. Aug 3rd...I know of about 6 folks doing this and wow I have seen for myself it works...I am just hesitant about side effects from the pills...a ladys daughter went, did program started having seizures..they linked pills to them....

brandywine I too am in Salisbury!!