Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG Shots, WHERE IN TEXAS? Waco/Dallas/Ft. Worth/Austin??????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Does anyone know a Doctor in Texas that gives the HCG shot?  I am in the Waco area, but could travel to Dallas/Ft.Worth, Austin, Houston, etc. if necessary.  HELP!!!!!!
If you are really serious about traveling I suggest you gather a couple of people who are willing to go on this diet with you. Then you can all travel together down to Mexico and try any weight doctor,diet clinic or buy it yourself pharmacy. The B-12 shots cost $12.99x4,HCG varies with the clinics......a month supply usually costs $150 with app. suppresants & phetermine. They should provide you with a prescription on what it is for so you can cross it back into the U.S.
I live in az and was wondering what part of mexico can i get HCG from
I think most pharmacies.....if you are going to do this on your own-.......the HCG is called GONAKOR and costs between $20-$35 for a bottle of powder that you mix with the solution for a total of 10ml.......I inject 5cc(fill the needle halfway)every other day switching sides on the stomach area near the navel.....when you bring back GONAKOR say it is for fertility purposes(usually used to get pregnant).
I was curious what your results were from using the Gonakor and if you mixed it
and stored it in the refrigerator and it was effective?
the Austin Wellness Institute, in Austin offers this service. Their website is www.bewellrx.com
AZ HCG I have purchured Gonkor in Algodones Mexico for my first round of protical but was unable to find it on my last trip 12/20/07 Does anyone know where to get it
Thank you for the help... Do you know about how much it cost? just wondering..Thank you again.
I am in the waco area as well. Have you found a place here that does it?
Makeup1g
There is a place in waco that does the HCG shots. It 1,200 to start but thats because it includes all your lab work you get 40 shots and when your done with those shots its about 130 for the next set of 40 shots. The place to get them is a place in hewitt right outside of waco. Her name is donna and her number is 615-974-7802.
I am looking for a place in Austin Tx that does the hcg shots I do not want to pay alot I know in Beaumont you can get for $10.00 a week and 35 to start up but f anyone knows a place in austin please email me . I did find one place in austin that does the b12 shots on Lamar BLVD
I viewed your post about the doctor in beaumont that gives the hcg shots.If possible could you please give me the doctors contact information.It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
                                                                                         Cobi
PLEASE, PLEASE do not be fooled - these MDs are scam artists. There is a reason why the FDA has not approved this weight loss method in over 50 years - there is no scientific evidence that it works! It is a placebo effect. Believe me - I was all about it and after dishing out $1200 dollars, I found that I was STARVING - I did not lose the "abnormal" fat as they call it and I was completely miserable. Please research the HCG therapy - randomized double-blind clinical trials showed that the placebo group lost just as much as the hcg group - why? - because they were eating 500 cal/day diets! These doctors who are lowering themselves to this level are laughing all the way to the bank. They are taking advantage of overweight people (like myself) who are desperate to find a miracle cure. I was in no position to pay $1200, but they were sooooooooo convincing during my initial interview and I couldn't resist. If I can stop just one person from giving their money to these thiefs then this comment was worth my time.

Signed: Been there - done that...
I just finished my first round of injections in Waco and it worked very well and I was not hungry. I lost 21 lbs and my daughter lost 31 lbs. We are very excited and will be going back for another round in 4 weeks. I've been off the shots for 4 days and still really not hungry. All the women in my group are doing well. You should have let Donna know you were still hungry so she could help you make some adjustments. Did you binge the first 3 days? That will certainly help.

revilo727
I am interested in the hcg shots and do not have much money. Does the stuff from Mexico work? If so where do you find it and how much is it now?
You can buy the HCG at ISSTE tiendas. Those are drugstore.  Try to see if they can ship it to TX.
The Austin Wellness Clinic has achieved great results using their HGC weight loss programs. They offer a comfortable, clean environment, with an alternative approach to weight loss that has helped patients significantly lower their weight. Visit them at austinwellnessclinic.com or call at 512-473-8900
Can you get HCG in Dallas?
There is a place near the Sam's Club, called Treat N Go. That is where I got my prescription. There is another place that is 4 times the cost, but gives you lots of support, that my Mom went to, called Medical Weight Management. The Treat N Go doesn't offer a lot of support, but is much much cheaper, still requires blood work.
I tried to locate the #'s for those clinics in Dallas and came up with nothing. Do you have any contact info for those places? Thank you....
I think that the Treat N Go is in Waco - http://www.treatngo.com

I'm also looking for a location in DFW if anyone has any recommendations.
Mobile Weightloss Solultions is offerring HCG shots and personal training with RNs for $800 in Waco. 254.855.3351.  www.hcgplus.com
I know that Medshape is now offering their program nationwide.  I think the 40 injections and 24 hour interactive clinic support is $495. They have three clinics in Arizona and have been doing hcg for three years.  480.413.9000
From the research I have done Family Practice Clinic offers the best support for the money you pay for the HCG program. They are in Temple, Texas. If your willing to travel I suggest it they have a cheaper price than most places and offer really good support. The number there is 254-778-2734. Hope this helps someone
ok so I have been looking to do this for about 2 months now. I have called every place in the Waco area that offers this and found that the Treat n Go is the best place for your money. The blood work and phyc. are $325 and the drug is only $70. I went to the Medical Weight loss clinic of Waco. They would not tell me anything over the phone so I had to go in to talk to them and they were trying to "sell" me on the hcg.They did not ask me any questions about myself and were pushing me to do it right then and there, I felt like I was at a used car lot. And when I found out that it cost over $1200 I asked her if they did payment plans or if I coud split it up into two payments and  she said we do but we don't like too! What! They did not seemed too concerned with me, just getting my money. When I called the Treat and Go I was not sure I would find what I was looking for but he was on the phone with me for about 30 min and was so nice. they teach you eveything how to use the drugh, what to eat and so on. The number is 254-399-6364.
The Austin Wellness Clinic was the first clinic in Austin to offer hCG. They have been doing it for years and their programs are actually medically supervised by a doctor or PA unlike most other programs where you get your shots an go. hCG DOESN'T work unless you support it with the proper diet/ nutrition/ counseling, and Austin Wellness Clinic's programs literally walk you through the process from start to finish with a doctor helping you out. I'd recommend checking them out. 512-473-8900 or www.austinwellnessclinic.com
There is a clinic in Austin, TX that is offering hCG Therapy. They are in the Westlake area, their name is Austin Internal Health and their # is (512) 451-7501. They are doing a Summer Special, offering really discounted rates. A co-worker of mine has gone to them and has already lost some weight. Best of Luck!!
Hey guys. I found an awesome medical group Medical Weight Management that does hCG shots in the DFW area. I start my shots tomorrow and few of my friends have already been through the program and lost the weight they needed to lose. They are located in Las Colinas (Irving). Their number is 972-401-3300. AND this group is medically supervised by a doctor and they start and finish with you throughout the program. They go over everything with you, very thorough. I Highly recommend them!
Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov
MD870 North Coit Road Suite 2660
Richardson, TX 75080
(972) 235-2459

he'll prescribe a gel instead of injections
There are several clinics in Austin/Westlake. Just put in hcg clinics Austin in your search bar and you will find anyplace you want. I know The Roby Institute has this option and other ways of losing weight.

I am going to Medical Weight Management in Temple. My husband has a friend who is losing very well at the MWM clinic in Waco, and he suggested I talk to the Temple clinic. I did and I chose them.

I interviewed with Austin Wellness but was NOT impressed. A male chiropractor interviewed me instead of a woman. He was not even a medical doc.
And they wanted $100 just to make the first appt before you ever decide to do it. Also it is VERY expensive.

I am happy so far and losing at a steady pace.
The hcg shot is not approved by the FDA so please be careful when doing this diet
this is so sad..years later,this is still going on,and before you jump on me..read.,and ask ya self.. not 1 drop of proof,other then what you all 'claim' no tv,magazines,talk shows adds..nothing,not 1 shred of proof,wheres the pics ? if people lost what they claim,you do not think that would make headline news ? lets be honest with our selfs,I wont give a lesson in what HCG is and really does,and is used for,if ya wanna know just ask...and the proof I know most of you are so uneducated is the fact you fall for the
B-12 nonsense, B-12 is used for the metabolisim  and break down of carbs n fat to convert to energy,which in turn COULD lead to more energy,but do not count on it,
I know sports people who do 1,000 mcgs 3-4x a week,to break down food,not energy,
and mistake #2 ,and proof most here are mislead,.is there is ZERO form of HCG
that works other  injections,no drops...no pills..nothing..and thats a fact,and  as I asked,instead of yelling you lost 20lbs in 7 days..show me proof..and a lil foot note..
to lose 20 lbs in 2 weeks.. your body would have to burn over 70,000 calories...more then the 500 you ate..and thats a fact...please only reply with proof..and any talk of why im wrong,with proof..

Okay Benny, I am a 40 year old who went on the HCG diet here in Altanta last year. 2-3 pounds a day was easy while on it. I lost a lot of weight. Go to www.rapidresultsatlanta.com and see the results.
just as I said,another site that sells it....PROOF PLEASE...all I ask,and you can not give it
If your on facebook look up Sharla and Trinas HCG Journey. Both my sister and I have lost weight on the HCG diet. I went to a clinic and got the shots, I did the 40 day round and my sister did the HCG homeopathic drops she got online for $20. My clinic bill was over $1,600. I lost more weight, almost 40 lbs and my sister did the 20 day round and lost 15 lbs. It does work. I"m a real person and not sending you to a sight to buy it anywhere. In 3 weeks I start my second round. There are alot of groups on facebook of real people losing wight with HCG....
I came across this string and wanted to let everyone know about a reputable doctor in Dallas. The location is AIM Medical (www.aimmedical.org or www.hcgdoctor.wordpress.com). The cost is around $850 for lab work, weekly B-12 injections/weigh-ins, etc. and your 40 days of RX injections. They had great success in Austin/Georgetown and now have a location in Dallas. I know a lot of people are not giving out the real product and you should watch where you're getting your HCG from to make certain what you're putting in your body is okay. As for myself and husband, we both lost the 40 lbs. in 40 days and had no hunger pains or bad side effects...just wanted to pass the info. along.
NorthDallas Location for real HCG injections and Doc - google Equilibrium Dallas.  They have been here for 2 years, but I only found them 2 months ago. My second week in program.
How much does the HCG program at Equilibrium Dallas cost?  
has anyone bought the sublingual drops that do under your tongue and do they work? I can not afford the $1200 to buy the shots. thanks,Kim
Cost of program is $1,000 for 4 weeks - includes lab testing before & after. Additional weeks can be purchased in 3 week bundles for $500.
Locations in Plano & McKinney

ph. 214-775-0618
http://hcgDietDallas.us

$499 - Includes everything except lab tests
$100 - Lab Tests (if needed)

Doc Appts, Ongoing Support, Weekly 1-on-1 Meetings, B12 Shots, Lipotropic Injections, hCG (injections or tablets) included.
Anyone can buy HCG on eBay for prices ranging from $15.99 to $22.99 per 2 oz. bottle, which is a month's supply of drops.  You take the drops under your tongue several times per day for as long as you're on the diet.  My daughter and I both tried it twice and each of us lost an average of 1 pound per day both times.  Her first time around, she stayed on it a month and lost 30 pounds.  I stayed on it 10-days and lost 10 pounds, then took a break of several weeks, then went back on the diet for another 10-days and lost another 10-pounds, then took another break, and am just now getting ready to start the diet again.  I had NO hunger at all while taking the drops.  I found it easier to stay on the diet for short periods and then go off the diet and try to maintain my new weight, so that I could adjust to being at my new weight.  I've been successful both times and my daughter has also kept the weight off.  I know a lady at work who took the drops and lost 40 pounds in 42-days and has kept the weight off.  I know other people at work who've lost 30 pounds in 30-days, some taking the drops, some using the shots.  You do NOT have to go to Mexico to get it.  It's all over the internet and the eBay prices are the best I've found so far.  Plus, those eBay sellers that I found have FREE shipping.  Just go to www.ebay.com and search for HCG.
If you want a doctor to monitor you and give you the shots, you can get a list of local HCG doctors and local HCG clinics at People's Pharmacy, if you happen to have one in your area.  They are a national chain and carry homeopathic remedies, and the HCG shots or drops are homeopathic.  Plus, People's Pharmacy even has an HCG clinic attached to some of their pharmacies.  But I prefer not to have a doctor monitoring my weight loss, as I don't think it's necessary in my case, so I just do it myself and it works just fine. The HCG Diet book, "Pounds and Inches," written by Dr. A.T.W. Simeons, -- the doctor who discovered this method, -- gives a tremendous amount of information as to how and why the diet works, plus gives the diet plan and diet rules to follow while taking the drops or the shots. It was written for other physicians to learn how to help their patients to use the HCG diet, so much of the book is addressed to the doctors, not the patient.  There are many HCG diet plans available online and many websites where you can buy the drops and books and diet plans.  No need to go to Mexico.
Z Medical in Temple, TX offers the HCG injections 254-778-0328. www.zmedicaltemple.com. I have not used them yet but I just called a couple of weeks ago and to loose 35-40 lbs I was quoted $650.00.
DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO HCGDIETDALLAS.US FOR TREATMENT. IT IS A RIP OFF. I TRIED THEM AND DID NOT LOSE ANY WEIGHT. THEY HAVE LOCATIONS IN CARROLLTON, PLANO, AND MCKINNEY. THE HCG, NOR THE B-12 INJECTIONS ARE NOT THE REAL MEDICATIONS. THIS IS TRUELY A SCAM!!!
I live in Houston, TX and want to do the HCG shots, does anyone know any places to go in Houston??
You can get pharmaceutical HCG from the following website:  www.clinicalhcg.com.  You have a SKYPE conf. with the doctor who makes sure you are healthy and then they ship it.  A 40 day protocol is under $300.  I have done it and lost major inches.  I have a close friend who has losdt 100lbs over 5 cycles.  It is legit and certainly not a placebo.  You can get the injections which are self-administered, or a nasal mist.  The site includes a community as well as coaching.  It is well worth it!!  I live in TX and they just pulled all homeopathic HCG off the market.
These days the challenge is to make sure you choose a doctor with lots of experience in helping patients with medical problems adjust their meds if necessary while on the Hcg weight loss program.   My own hCG weight loss program in Austin is full of patients sent to me by other doctors so I can closely supervise them and make sure they get great and safe results.    
Liesa Harte, MD
Www.DrLiesa.com
sorry you had a bad experience..but i am here to tell you ...it can and does work!!!  I went on the diet in Jan of 2009, i lost 30 lbs in 40 days.  I went for another round 6 weeks later, lost another 30 lbs.  by end of july i had lost 85 lbs.  I have gone off and on about every 4 mths since and have kept off all of the weight.  I was able to stop all blood pressure meds, all diabetic meds...able to actually shop in the NORMAL size part of dept. stores..,.even able to buy smaller shoe size!!!  It has given me a new lease on life....probably saved my life!!!  My husband, my children, my family members as well as myself absolutely love and trust HCG and will continue to use it for as long as it is available!!!!  I do NOT get hungry, no headaches, no bad side effects....just weight loss and a great feeling!!  Actually have more energy while on HCG!!!!
Austin Wellness Clinic, South Lamar.
I RECENTLY PURCHASED GONAKOR IN MEXICO..I LIVE 5 MILES FROM THE BORDER AND THE  COST WAS 35.00. THEY DID NOT ASK FOR A RX AT CROSSING. IT'S DEFINETLY WORTH IT GETTING IT ACROSS THE BORDER CONSIDERING THAT MOST DOCTORS IN THE US ARE CHARGING UP TO 350.00 PER 26DAY SESSION..
DOCTORS SAY IT DOESNT WORK BUT THE PROOF THAT PEOPLE  ARE LOSING THE WIEGHT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. I WENT 40 DAYS ON DIET AND LOST 46LBS. MY GIRLFRIEND WHO IS A V.A. PT ASKED HER DR ABOUT HCG-DOC SMIRKED AND SAID ITS CRAP AND DOESNT WORK. 40 DAYS AND 40LBS LATER DOC AND HIS OVERWEIGHT NURSE WERE ACTING LIKE THEY HAD WITNESSED A MIRACLE, THEY WERE HAPPIER THAN I WAS. THEY ASKED "HOW" ,DIDNT TELL THEM IT WAS HCG, JUS TOLD EM I WALK NOW AND THEN..LAB WORK CAME BACK "PERFECT" AS DOC PUT IT. HE WANTS TO TAKE HER OF BP PILLS, CHOL PILLS. THE GENIUSES WANT TO KEEP US UNHEALTHY TO MAKE THEIR "BREAD AND BUTTER." IMAGINE IF THE OVERWEIGHT POPULATION IN THE U.S. DIDNT NEED THE MEDS ASSOCIATED WITH OBESITY, WHO WOULD IT HURT MORE. I FIND IT NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND INSURANCE FOR OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF, CAUSE I WAS CONSIDERING A LAP BAND. THIS HCG WAS A GOD SEND. IM HAPPIER NOW THAT I HAVE HOPE AND IM GOING TO FINALLY ACHIEVE MY WT LOSS GOAL AFTER AN ALMOST LIFETIME OF OBESITY. IT WORKS FOR ME, AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE. THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY IS FAILING US IN MANY WAYS. IF YOUR SKEPTICAL, I DO UNDERSTAND YOU, BUT IF YOUVE NEVER NEEDED TO LOSE MORE THAN 200LBS, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT  IF YOU HAVNT BEEN WHERE IVE BEEN, UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM. YOU DO YOU, LET ME DO ME.--TRUTH--
What is the cost...
Did you get any information on Dallas? I can't seem to find a real doctor in Dallas either. ***@****
There is a Dr. in Waxahachie TX about 30 miles South of Dallas that is doing the HCG program. The cost is $500 not including medication. 972-937-5252