Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG Shots and Phentermine dosage

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG Shots and Phentermine dosage

Hello everybody,

I have been reading about these HCG shots and Phen pills; but I am still wondering about the proper dosage. So why the ones that know about this dont post here their experiences.

Is it a good dosage for a weight loss program??
'The usual protocol is to inject 1500-3000 I.U. every 4th or 5th day, for a duration usually no longer than 2 or 3 weeks. If used for too long or at too high a dose, the drug may actually function to desensitize the Leydig's cells to luteinizing hormone, further hindering a return to homeostasis.'

If you are doing by yourself also you need to know where you need to get the shots; so read next what got2lose wrote:
'I was told that it absorbs better/quicker if it is given from the waist down, which means, either buttocks, upper thigh, or stomach. For the stomach, 1 or inches on either side of the bellybutton. It's supposed to not hurt as much in the stomach because you don't have as many nerve endings there.'

Also if you buy the shots yourself; which brand is the right one??. I saw one called Pregnyl, is it good for a weight loss program.

And about the Phentermine pills I have read that most of the people in that program are taking 37.5 once a day around 10:30am or an hour before lunch; right??.

Also how long you are in the program; 3 shots a week for a month then off a month or 4 months then a month off??

Last one; is better a 800 or 600 calories/day. Maybe and average would fine but no more than 800??

If someone please can say something different would help a lot to all of us.

Thanks.
Some inf about HCG:

Active Life: 64 hours
Drug Class: Leutenizing Hormone (LH) - Gonadotropin
Average Dose: debatable
Acne: Yes
Water Retention: Yes
High Blood Pressure: Yes
Liver Toxic: No
Aromatization: No, but it will raise testosterone levels and increased aromatization may occur.

Chorionic gonadotropin is a hormone found in the female body during the early months of pregnancy (it is produced in the placenta). It is in fact the pregnancy indicator looked at by the over the counter pregnancy test kits, as due to its origin it is not found in the body at any other time. Blood levels of this hormone will become noticeable as early as seven days after ovulation. The level will rise evenly, reaching a peak at approximately two to three months into gestation. After this point, the hormone level will drop gradually until the point of birth. As a prescription drug, HCG offers us some interesting benefits. In the United States, we have the two popular brands, Pregnyl, made by Organon, and Profasi, made by Serono. These are FDA approved for the treatment of undescended testicles in young boys, hypogonadism (underproduction of testosterone) and as a fertility drug used to aid in inducing ovulation in women. When prepared as a medical item, this hormone comes from a human origin. Although there is often a fear of biological origin products, there is little research to be found regarding pathogen or sterility problems with HCG. The problems seen with human origin growth hormone are certainly not to be repeated with HCG, as this compound is obtained in a much different way.
Some if about the Phentermine pills:

Phentermine is a phenethylamine primary used as an appetite suppressant. It is typically prescribed for individuals who are at increased medical risk because of their weight, as opposed to cosmetic weight loss.

History:
Phentermine is one of two drugs in the Fen-phen anti-obesity medication, the other being fenfluramine or dexfenfluramine. Fenfluramine was withdrawn from the U.S. market in 1997 after reports of valvular heart disease and pulmonary hypertension.

Mechanism of action:
Phentermine, as many other prescription drugs, works with neurotransmitters in the brain. It is a centrally-acting stimulant chemically related to the amphetamines. It stimulates neuron bundles to release a particular group of neurotransmitters known as catecholamines; these include dopamine, epinephrine (also known as adrenalin), and norepinephrine (noradrenaline). This is the same mechanism of action as other stimulant appetite suppresants such as sibutramine, diethylpropion, and dextroamphetamine.
The neurotransmitters signal a fight-or-flight response in the body which, in turn, puts a halt to the hunger signal. As a result, it causes a loss in appetite because the brain does not receive the hunger message.

Clinical use:
Generally, it is recommended by the FDA that phentermine should be used short-term (usually interpreted as 'up to 12 weeks'), while following nonpharmacological approaches to weight loss such as healthy dieting and exercise. However, recommendations limiting its use for short-term treatment may be controversial. One reason given behind limiting its use to 12 weeks is drug tolerance, whereby phentermine loses its appetite-suppressing effects after the body adjusts to the drug. On the contrary, it has been shown that phentermine did not lose effectiveness in a 36-week trial (PMID 11054601). Due to the risk of insomnia, it is generally recommended that the drug be taken either before breakfast or 1-2 hours after breakfast.
Some if about the Phentermine pills:

History:
Phentermine is still available by itself in most countries, including the U.S. However, because it is similar to the amphetamines, individuals may develop an addiction to it.

Mechanism of action:

Clinical use:

Side effects:
Because phentermine acts through sympathomimetic pathways, the drug may increase blood pressure and heart rate. It may also cause palpitations, restlessness, and insomnia. Additionally, individuals taking this drug on a long-term basis may develop euphoria and a psychological addiction to it.

Contraindications:
Phentermine should generally be avoided in patients with:
Agitation
Allergy/Hypersensitivity to other sympathomimetic amines
Atherosclerosis
Cardiovascular disease
Glaucoma
High blood pressure
Hyperthyroidism
Previous history of drug abuse
Additionally, this drug should not be used at the same time or within 14 days following the use of monoamine oxidase inhibitors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phentermine
GENERIC NAME: phentermine
BRAND NAMES: Adipex-P, Obenix, Oby-Trim
DRUG CLASS AND MECHANISM: Phentermine is in a class of drugs called anorectics which decrease appetite by possibly changing brain levels of serotonin. Phentermine is a nervous system stimulator like the amphetamines, causing stimulation, elevation of blood pressure, and faster heart rates.

Obesity is usually defined as being 20% over ideal weight with resultant increase in certain diseases including high cholesterol levels, heart disease, high blood pressure, gallbladder disease, type II diabetes mellitus, hardening of the arteries, and degenerative arthritis. Weight loss decreases blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and improves diabetes control.

PRESCRIPTION: yes

GENERIC AVAILABLE: yes

PREPARATIONS: Tablets: 30mg, 37.5mg.

STORAGE: Phentermine should be stored in a tight container at room temperature.

PRESCRIBED FOR: Phentermine is usually used as a short- term drug along with diet and behavior modification to treat obesity. Recently, it has been combined with diet and fenfluramine (Pondimin) and used over longer terms in selected obesity patients (P & P diets) with some favorable long-term modest weight loss.

DOSING: Phentermine should be taken after breakfast; evening doses should be avoided because of secondary insomnia.

DRUG INTERACTIONS: Phentermine should not be taken by patients with glaucoma, hyperthyroidism, or a history of drug abuse or psychotic illnesses. Phentermine is not recommended in patients with high blood pressure that is not well controlled. Patients on phentermine should have their blood pressure closely followed. Insulin requirements may change in patients on phentermine; alcohol can cause a drug interaction. Abrupt stoppage of the drug can cause withdrawal with fatigue and depression. Phentermine is potentially addicting. Phentermine is not recommended for patients with symptomatic heart disease including rhythm problems.

SIDE EFFECTS: Side effects include diarrhea, dry mouth, constipation, an unpleasant taste, hives, impotence, palpitations, high blood pressure, and fast heart rates. Central nervous system side effects include overstimulation, insomnia, restlessness, tremor, and dizziness.

http://www.medicinenet.com/phentermine/article.htm
More inf about HCG:

human chorionic gonadotropin (injectable) Drug information
Generic Name: human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) (injectable) (HYOO man cor ee ON ik go NAD o TRO pin)
Brand Names: Novarel, Ovidrel, Pregnyl, Profasi

What is the most important information I should know about HCG?
WOW! Great job in providing information!! Do you know anything about pills/lozenges that one can take under the tongue? Im terrified of needles and would perfer to take pills instead. How may mcg of b12 does the shot have? Because the pill I want to take is 5000mcg of B12.
Any info will help . Thanks and again...GREAT JOB...THANKS SO MUCH!
Thanks!! As I said before I am still learning.
So about the answers to your questions lets see if someone else can help us.
Most of my reading is only about HCG shots and the Phentermine pills.
Hello everyone,  just wanted to thank all who's information on the topic HCG has really been helpful to me. I started the injections Feb.2,2006 and also taking The anti-supr. together and I have lost since then 32lbs.  I find I have more energy and even feel younger.  I'm on high protein low carb. I do have both injections once a week.  This is the only and the last breakthrough of dieting I'll ever do.  I'm 52 and tried everytype of dieting since i was 27yrs.  Of course after having my children.   you name it i tried it.  This is truly working for me.  I havn't been this small since "kindergarten"  lol.  No for reals this is it..   Then again everyone is different.  Good luck to all those reaching that goal.  I know I'm almost there..  GOD BLESS     JNC
The dosage of hcg I'm taking is 35IU twice a week, normally Mon and Thur... that isn't enough to cause any type of side effects, water retention or pregnancy. A much higher intake of hcg would be needed to increase your chances or pregnancy or multiple births.. don't let that scare you.
I was wondering about that. I am buying HCC through internet but it comes in 3 ampules of 1500IU each one so now I am confused. Can you tell more about this; you said 35IU did you get HCG in a bigger dosage and divided it?
Pleeeeeeeasseee if you can tell anything else would help a lot.
If you find out that it is more easy to send the info to my email here it is: ***@****.

Thank you.

When I purchased it I got it in 10,000IU. It comes as a white powder with bactrostatic water. Using a syringe I mix the two together.. liquid into the solid. It dissolves easily and then keep it in the frig. Using insulin needles, either 27 or 29g by 1/2", I take .2ml twice a week. Let me know if this answered your questions. Good luck!!
I think that I did a mistake!!! what I am buying is not a 10,000IU and I can not do that; I mean mix it a save it for later. I got three ampules of 1,500IU so there is not way of mixing and saving... hmmm maybe just use .2ml and trash whatever is left. I know it better for next time.
And how many weeks do you do and then the break? has it been working out good?? I am really excited and want to do the best that I can, just need to lose 30 pounds.
Anyway thank you very much for the info!!!
Hey.. tried to email you but it won't go through. Do you have another address or another way of contact.
bla oe celio6- where are your ordering yours? I need to order b/c it is not offereded any where it my area at all. Ant input is greatly appreciated. The easiest methods please. Thanks a bunch!
Sorry I didnt type my email address correct: ***@****.

Thanks!!
I ordered mine online. I dont know if I can give you the links to those websites here; anyway you can do a search with Google and will find many places that list the shots and the pills.
What I am doing now is trying to get more info from people that actually has been doing that for a while.

Thanks.
celi-
can i email you for the site address? I ddint know you could take hcg in pill form- is it as effective? Pill form would be awesome!! Thanks
Yes, if you send me an email I will reply to it.
But before it I need to clear that I didnt mention the HCG pills what I said was that you can find the shots (HCG) and the pills (Phentermine) online.
Hope it will help. Thanks.
Is it possible to test positive on a home pregnancy test if you are on th
Is it possible to test positive on a home pregnancy test if you are on the HCG diet?
Have you tried hcgdiet.com?
Just wanted to let you know that I just opened this: all about weight loss forums dot com.
A place where it will be open to talk about HCG shots, Phentermine, etc.
I am not a html expert! just want a place to find/share good HCG inf.

I have a friend who takes HCG shots for wt loss She has already lost over 40 pounds in 2 months .... She is a bit obsessed ... She has about 20 more pounds to lose and has started to take 2 HCG shots instead of one per week .... My question is How dangerous is it to take these shots????? She is experiencing headaches back and body pain irritability and menstrual changes ie 0 menses  ... she claims her Dr says she can take the HCG shots indefinately without a break I am afraid for her health .... What can happen with continued use of this drug ???????
I have read and heard from the health professionals that work with me that hCG has a short shelf life.  This is why it is important to get several small ampules as the shelf life timing begins when you reconstitute the hCG.  

I am getting one week size ampules, 200 iu per day, and a total of six ampules equaling six weeks of injections.  

They also prescribe that if you are on 6 weeks, you should be off six weeks.

I don't know how well this will work for me as it is my first time so I am full of high hopes.   I have about 25 - 30 pounds to lose so one six week session should do it ...  I hope...smile...

Hope this is helpful.

What should you be eating during these times of injecting the HCG? Also what seems to work better? The HCG or the Phentermine? I am considering both right now.
could you tell me where to get the hcg on line i live in texas
that was alot of information thank you. I am still reading these forums today, and getting some great info to print out to take to my doctor on monday. I want to be prepared and ask the right questions. I dnt want to be fat anymore.
Hi I'm new to your forum, but great information you have provided.
I started by hcg/b12 shots and take tenuate last Tuesday.  i feel smaller, my clothes are feeling loose but my scale isn't budging.  

I also take Zoloft which I read on another forum cause weight gain.  Does anyone have experience with Zoloft weight gain or weight loss resistance will taking the hcg/b12 shots and  tenuate ?
so now it is a year since you started  writing about taking hcg.  how much did u lose and did it stay off?  for how long did u take it?  were u on a week off a week, etc ? how do u know what company to trust if u order it on the internet?  thanks in advance for any info.
Hi All this info is helpful, I am in Michigan and   looking where to go or and get injections.
hi, I have been going to the transformations clinic here in florida. I take 5 hcg shots a week. I eat a 800 cal diet. i started doing this June 4, 2007 and i have lost 24 pounds. i have 1 week left of shots and then i take 3 weeks off. IT has not been too hard and it is deffinitly not bad. i feel great. I have the best energy!!! I didn't feel comfortable ordering online so i went to a clinic to be under doctor supervision....
Phentermine Diet Pills Review and Information

Phentermine diet pills belong to the category of centrally acting drugs known as amphetamines.

How does Phentermine work?

Phentermine diet pills stimulate the sympathetic nervous system and produce a feeling of satiety (fullness). It is speculated that this action, along with as yet undetermined effects on the metabolism are responsible for the loss of appetite seen with this class of drugs. Phentermine can be appropriate for individuals whose eating habits or behavior alone is responsible for excessive weight gain.

Research into the effectiveness of Phentermine diet pills shows an average weight loss of 2-8 kg more than placebo for the same duration of treatment.

Obesity predisposes one to higher risks of heart attacks, strokes, gallstones, certain cancers, and a low body image. Generally, a body mass index of 30 kg/m2 (or slightly less in the presence of other disorders like hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia) is considered a significant risk factor of these complications.

Note: Body Mass Index is calculated as so... BMI=weight(kg)/ [height(m)2]. You can use this online BMI calculator to determine yours!

Typically, medical intervention in obesity starts with diet therapy for four weeks, along with an appropriate exercise regime. If this fails to achieve an average weight loss of 0.5kg/week (approximately 1 pound/week) then drug therapy may be recommended. However, underlying hormonal or metabolic diseases should be ruled out prior to initiation of drug therapy.

Phentermine Treatment Guidelines:

The weight loss produced on Phentermine diet pills is greatest during the first few weeks of therapy. The beneficial effect then wears off gradually. Phentermine is therefore best for short term weight management. The drug has to be taken with a restricted calorie diet to produce maximum benefit.

Caution is advised when Phentermine diet pills are taken along with other drugs that act on the brain and the heart. If co-administered with other weight loss drugs such as Fenfluramine, it has been found that they increase the resistance to blood flow in the lung and even cause defects in the heart valves.

Phentermine should never be given along with MAO inhibitors (a class of antidepressant drugs) for fear of acute elevations in blood pressure. If the patient is already on MAO inhibitors, then Phentermine should be started at least two weeks after treatment with the MAO inhibitor has terminated.

The safety of Phentermine diet pills in pregnant and breastfeeding mothers has not been studied enough. It is recommended that the drug not be used in these groups. It has also not been tested sufficiently in younger age-groups, and should not be prescribed to children less than 16 years old.

The drug is also not recommended if pre-existing anxiety states, severe hypertension, advanced coronary heart disease, dysfunction of the heart valves, drug abuse, glaucoma or hypersensitivity to this drug class are known or suspected.

Alcohol consumption may also produce an adverse drug reaction.

At the end of the four week treatment period, the therapy needs to be reevaluated in every case. At the end of this time, a weight reduction of at least 2 kg should have been achieved. This is a predictor that the drug is going to work in a particular individual. If this minimal weight loss is not achieved, a different class of drug may need to be used.
Hi, just today I purchased Trudeau's book and my head is spinning. Congrats on your lose! Can you please tell me if you did "phase 1" or started at the 2nd phase? Does your doc administer the hcg? I have a doctors appointment Monday and I think that I am going to ask him about Hcg-wonder what he will say! I quit smoking in November, had gallbladder in December and my MIL passed in March-I gained 50lbs in those 4 months which puts me at a total 100lbs over..I am suffering greatly! I hope withTrudeau's guidance I can get it off! Again, congrats!
with TRUDEAU'S GUIDANCE...wow....hes a slime ball, long time criminal...but hey..good luck to you...
I was interested in getting on the HCG diet and found a group on yahoo that brags about this clinic in South Carolina.  Check out the website...www.hcgdiet.com.  
hi I found a web site that sells different ampule(s) of  HCG PREGNYL  like a 5000 i.u 1 ampule is $24.99 and 1 10000 i.u ampule is $57.99. seems reasonable in price but im not sure which one to purchase. i want to lose about 30lbs I read some where that you can take 1 Vial HCG @ 10,000 Units
for a dosage 200 Units Per Day for 50 Days
Hi liljen - you made reference in your message that you are going to a Hcg Clinic in Florida.  How did you locate a clinic in your area?  Can you give me the name of your clinic so that I may contact them as well.  I would like a referral to a clinic in my part of the United States.  I would greatly appreciate your assistance.
Clinics in Florida and others I have seen in other states under Transformations Medical Weight Loss Clinics. Doctor in the clinic. I had a physical, blood tests to rule out undetected condition. You learn how to give yourself hcg injection. The needle is very tiny and short. after a couple of times you do it so fast you don't feel it! 5 days on 2 days off. I think you can do it for two months then three weeks off. 800 cal diet. Various degrees of diet pills available with weekly PA visit. You can only get one weeks perscription at a time. the shots are fresh and premeasured. Three years ago I abruptly put on 35lbs following a tragic family death. My friend who had done Transformations said it would help me get my cloths to fit! I lost 15 pounds in three weeks then decided to do the rest on my own.  I never lost any more weight but only recently put on 5lbs so I started back. This time I've lost 8 pounds in two weeks. It's the Truedeau diet book that reminded me about hcg. ..but i'm not following that diet because I already do a healthy organic style. I am 55 and post menopaus. Even though i get lots of excercise and ate low cal low fat I never could loose more than a couple of pounds befor my metabolism slowed.  Thats why I'm doing hcg!  My clinic stands by the 800 cal diet but its high in friut so lots of carbs. If anyone is doing this diet but using a different food list I would like to know. I like a high protein diet like Southbeach but they only promote their diet so.......anyone?
I have an appt. on Wed. (with my husband) at Transformation Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Kissimee, FL. (3 hrs away!)  I found this clinic simply by searcing "HCG weight loss clinics in Florida"-I am extremely curious & anxious about the visit. We will consult with a doctor, nurse, and have blood work done then.."Phase1"  here we go!

I read Trudeau's book and, in my opinion, "his" Phase 1 is just a sign of the times. We have friends who "live an organic lifestyle" and are also physicians. They have never read Trudeau's book so I explainined his reasons for cleansings, they agreed 100%! Especially with the yeast cleansing! They further explained, very similiar to Trudeau, that the parasites DO thrive on carbs and DO create cravings and zap energy!

I was advised that the cleansings should be done slowly because you can get sick. (it was explained to me but I can not repeat why, will ask again, sorry)

Also, there is a blood test that can detect the amount of yeast in your system so tomorrow we are going to their office to have our blood put under a microscope-after analysis, we will be advised on what we should do. I am going to bring Trudeau's book and ask them to review the protocol.

In regards to Trudeau's book & advise,  I would like everyone here to know that these physicians are our friends and have been for years. They have nothing to gain or lose. They will not reap  financial benefits as we will not be charged for their advise or services. SO FAR, THEY FEEL his recommendations, as I have explained, are BRILLIANT!  They have not heard much about the Hcg but will weigh in (no pun) after review.

Tomorrow, will will go have our blood analyzed and Wed. we will consult with the people at Tranformations. Afterwards, I will consult with our friends and based on their advise, we may or may not participate.

To whom it may concern, please do not trash me, our friends or Trudeau's book. I DO NOT CARE if he has something to gain in sharing his advise, accomplishments or knowledge. Actually, I am wrong, I DO CARE! His book has helped many people, for that, he deserves a nod! If it weren't for him, many of us would not have the knowledge we have now. As far as needing proof as to whether or not the Hcg works for weight lose-I am one who finds belief in actions-not just words and there are people who, with the addition of HCG, have/are accomplishing their goals more easily then without! Good for them and good for Trudeau & Dr. Simeon! I do not understand why you feel you have a right to judge, question, insult, demand, and challenge the innocent people who come here to find guidance and support. If you feel that you are right then congrats! Your are right- the Hcg doesn't work for weight reduction!  It doesn't work for you because the scientific facts do not support the claims. I just have one question, which planet is it that was discovered, studied, defined, described and factually taught about for many generations that is now a moon? Hmmmm...?

About yeast infections. I had a surgery with days of antibiotics. I developed a terrible yeast infection even on my external skin! My regular Dr, is an MD and alternative. She had me take FLORASTOR by Biocodex. If I understand right it is a freeze dried yeast type intestinal probiotic that lives off the same type of sugars Candida does but at a much more prolific rate .  It crowds out the Candida and it's not bad for you.  I'd done anti-yeast things for years, garlic etc but this wiped out the candida so well that I lost symptoms I didn't know were caused by what I had!  I showed it to the Gastrointerologist and he said several of his patients (sorry I'm spelling challenged) had already raved to him about it. He said he had requested information from the co. so he could recommend it!  It's not the same as what is in the health stores.  The other thing that is good for parasites and a whole lot of other health issues is FOOD GRADE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE.  I got 16 ounces of it at Chamberlines. When i make my eight bottles of water to drink during the day I add about five drops to each. It super oxigenates the water and your blood killing yeast in the blood. My doctor had recommended IV sessions with this to get it out of my blood stream but I was great with the florastor and oral H2O2.  Take Florastore at night 2hours after using H2O2...or use H2O2 first for weeks then start Florastore alone so it's not killed. If you check the web you will see more info on it.  I'v been using "health" products for 35 years......somethings are standouts for how well they really work!     On the angry person trashing T.  Some people are obese because of self loathing. They have to defend against what might eliminate this self inflicted punishment ....a prison of fat! So I say a prayer for them bless and release to the Holy Spirit. Who needs science when you loose two pants sizes in two weeks? Feel healthy and are eating weight watcher style food exchanges?  Hope you do well. Goodluck
I am 55 and have tried about every died out there.  I read the Kevin Trudeau Weight Loss Protocol   I started on phase 1 3 weeks ago and have lost about 10 pounds.  Before I started it I saw my doc and he said he had never heard about it.  After doing some research he told me to go ahead but follow up.  I have a lot of weight to lose.  I am looking into where to buy the hcg.  I am a diabetic and know all about shots and know where to give them so they don't hurt.  What I would like to know is where is the cheapest place to buy hcg, I am on disability and have to watch the money.  If this works my husband will go on it and I think we stand a better chance of living longer if we can lose the weight.  You can email me with info on where to buy.
Good luck to all using the hcg
I forgot.  I would stay away from phentermine also.  I used that with the fen phen drug.  Worst mistake of my life.  I gained more weight and have primary pulmonary hypertension to that.  Bad health risk.  I used phentermine to appeace my doc and build up a tolerence to it, never again.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recently purchased the book by Trudeau and find it very interesting. I too am searching for a place to purchase the HCG in my area - CA.  Tried the Phentermine and no luck.  I agree it seems to be a legalized drug. Thankfully does not seem to be addictive. Several others I know used the Phentermine and had severe kidney stones with extreme pain. I fortunetly did not. But stopped the use anyway. I was also advised by my Physician it can cause high blood pressure issues. Not worth the risks.    
Has anyone ordered hCG through hcgmail?  If so, does it ship to the US with no problem?  
new to this forum but just started hcg at a clinic  in california. i'd rather do the injections myself! does anyone know of a legitimate source online?    
I have emailed hcgmail several times with no response, I would be a little weary of companies that will only accept payment by bank transfer. I've also read some negative experiences on other threads about hcgmail.  
Im a 50 year old 5.6 and 276 pounds , my whole family is big , i would like to drop about 100 pounds , but after reading all i can find on line and researching costs when you are low income like i am how the HECK can one aford to loose weight ?? ANY one got any idea's , Oh and yes i tried the tapeing mouth shut ,,, i only got hungery and ate the tape ,, lol all joking aside , i can't ever seem to get full . I bought the book on  Cure to weight loss and again every thing in it is so over my cost budget i couldn't begin to buy any of it ?? lost in obessityland in Maine !!!
try phentermine. its fairly inexpensive if you go directly through your regular physician instead of a clinic. my mom does it through our family physician and picks up her prescription at walmart for $20 for an entire months supply!
I am having a hard time finding HCG injections on the internet. Will someone please give me a site where I may purchase it. I also contacted hcgmail and didnt get a response.  Anyone with any info please reply to this board or my email.
***@****
I'm going to order from ghihrt dot com. They do require lab work before prescribing and doctor physical but if your doctor can order the bloodwork to be covered under ins than it won't cost you as much. The doctor that prescribes the hCG holds a valid license in Florida (looked up at medbd dot ca dot gov) and prescription will cost $220.  It's the only site that I have found to have it prescribed by a doctor.  Also I've found hcgdietinfo dot com helpful. They have the original Dr. Simeons protocol on their website.
I've researched clinics in CA and found some down south.  Some have the oral hCG but the one that does the shots is Soboba Medspa.  Since they are too far for me I didn't call them to find out how much they cost or if they follow the Dr.Simeons protocol.  It would be interesting to see if they follow the protocol- please post your findings Thanks!
saboba doesn't  follow simeon's protocol. I started with them on monday.  
just got off the phone with ghihrt...  they want $450.00 just for labs! wow
I have found a site that you can purchase from.
They have several options for purchase including an all in one package that has everything talked about in the book.

sazikay
SERENITY:

Where do you live if you're 3 hours away from Kissimmee?
Are you closer to the Tampa Bay area?

If so, there's a HOLISTIC MED SPA here who is doing an AMAZING program.  One of a kind because it's VERY healthy - no phentrimene or any drugs used at all.  
I've been doing their specific program with the hCG and lymphatic therapies and I'm down 16 1/2lbs in 1 month and my inches are just FALLING OFF!

ST. PETERSBURG, FL
where? where?????
hcgdiet! they seem to be the most reasonable.
hi,  i am curious how your investigation ,through your doctor friends, is unfolding.  i have read trudeau's book, simeone's book on line, and am very interested.  i too already have a lifestyle which is like trudeau's phase 1.
i am wondering if there are any negative side effects.... i am particularlly interested in the part about  the protocol re-setting the hypothalmus gland to a highrer metabolism so that the weight stays off.  any info or comments on this???  
has anyone ordered from any of the sites on hcgdietinfo?
lost 5lbs since monday @ soboba!!! yeah
Ignore my request. I have found mixing instructions at HCG mixing instructions.com!  angela
I have bought 3 packages, containing 5000IU each, of Pregnyl online for I think about 84.99.  They took my credit card and there was no wire transfer.  There are 3 boxes, each containing patient information.  The package came timely and by registered mail from London.
I buy my HCG injections thru a mail order co in Tenn and I have lost my 30 pounts in less than 6 weeks!!!
what's the mail order company in tennessee?
are you doing the simeon diet? how much are you injecting each time?
same question for you too please angela50?  which diet n how much per shot?
can you give the name of the tennessee company?  thank you!
What size syringes do you use for injections?
The protocol lists the injection amount as 125-200 i.u.  If I am buying this online, how do I know how much I should take?
Wow, the hcgdietinfodotcom website has very informative, step by step instructions on how to prepare the hcg sample.  I was a little nervous about the whole thing because i don't know what I am doing, but this site makes me feel a lot better.
glad to see u found it useful. I was amazed  to  see all the information they have too! I bookmarked it so I don't forget  
by the way balthazar, where did you get your hcg?
I have been thinking about buying the hcg shots but the only place I have found on line requires that you wire funds to an account in Spain.  looking for some where local in Texas.  Anyone?
drugdelivery! ordered 2days ago, we'll see!
I found a place in San Antonio Texas if anyone is interested.  The name of the place is Weight Control of Texas
I went to drugdelivery.ca but looks like you need a prescription?  Did you have any problems ordering?
that's weird. they didn't ask me for a prescription at all! which part of the ordering process did they ask for it?
which dosage and which pharmacy were you ordering from?
liSTEN YOU ALL i DID THE PROGRAM IT GOES LIKE THIS...
23 DAYS, FIRST TWO DAYS YOU GORGE EVERYTHING YOU CAN AS YOU GIVE YOURSELF AN INJECTION OF 125IU TO NO MORE THAN 200IU IM 23GAUGE NEEDLE 1 INCH, FOR MOST PEOPLES SIZE.  tHEN A STRICT DIET OF 100GRAMS MEAT OR, FISH OR, CHICKEN OR, VEAL (ORGANIC ONLY AS ALL MEAT HAS CHEMICALS, ANTIOBIOTICS, OR GROWTH HORMONE INJECTED INTO THESE MEATS) i REPEAT ORGANIC ONLY IF NOT YOU ARE CONSUMING WHAT IS IN THE MEAT. FOR LUNCH AND DINNER. ALSO WITH MEAT  A HANDFUL OF A SPECIFIC VEGGIE AS THESE PRODUCE CHEMICAL REACTIONS TOGETHER (MEAT-VEGGIE). AN APPLE OR GRAPE FRUIT OR HANDFUL OF STRAWBERRIES ONE CHOICE ONLY IN BETWEEN MEALS.  ALL THE TEA YOU WANT (ORGANIC) WULONG, GREEN TEA, YERBA MATE, CHMMOMILE.  HALF TO ONE GALLON OF SPRING WATER A DAY.  WEIGH YOURSELF EVERY DAY. I PROMISE YOU WILL SEE RESULTS. BIG TIME,  AS YOU WILL ONLY LOSE FAT RESERVES AROUND BUT,THIGHS,ARMS,TUMMY.  YOU WONT LOSE THE STRUCTURAL FAT YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO FUNCTION.  pLEASE READ THE  ARTICLE TO BE COMPLETELY INFORMED..."POUNDS AND INCHES:A NEW APPROACH TO OBESITY".  GET EDUCATED PEOPLE.  IF U NEED TO LOSE LESS THAN 20 POUNDS,  ONCE  U HAVE REACHED YOUR WEIGHT DONT STOP THE INJECTIOS FOR THE DURATION OF 21DAYS,  SIMPLY DOUBLE THE MEAL PLAN AT LUNCH AND DINNER.  DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT DO PROGRAM FOR MORE THAN 2 CONSECUTIVE TIMES, THEN TAKE 6 WEEKS OFF THEN GO FOR IT AGAIN.  
VEGGIES:SPINACH,CHARD,LETTUCE OF ANY KIND,TOMATOE,CELERY,WHITE YELLOW OR RED ONION,RED RADISHES,CUCUMBER,ASPARAGUS,OR  CABBAGE.  DO NOT MIX VEGGIES IN SAME MEAL.  AND MAKE SURE U DON'T HAVE THE SAME MEAL TWICE IN SAME DAY.  DO NOT GRILL WITH any OIL, (BELIEVE ME) YOU MAY SEASON MEATS WITH, HALF JUICE OF LEMON,WHITE OR BLACK PEPPER,RAW APPLE CIDER VINEGAR,SEA SALT (SAME AMOUNT EACH DAY),GARLIC,BASIL,PARSLEY,THYME,MARJORAM,(ORGANIC ONLY)
do not USE OIL,BUTTER,DRESSING, OR ANYTHING ELSE.
ALSO; NO CREAMS OR LOTIONS (AS THESE ALMOST ALWAYS HAVE FAT).   YOU MUST EAT EVERYTHING AS DESCRIBED FOR 21 DAYS.  EACH MEAL MUST COSIST OF A PROTIEN,VEGGIE.  WITH FRUITS IN BETWEEN.   AGAIN READ THE DR. SEMEONS ARTCLE HE IS A GENIOUS.  A LONG ARTICLE BUT WELL WORTH IT.  WATCH THE WEIGHT COME OFF LOOK LIKE YOU WERE 18 AGAIN.  LISTEN, I'M A NOBODY, I JUST DID THE PROG. TO THE LETTER AND IT WORKED.  GOOD LUCK OUT THERE.  DONT LET ANYONE DETEAR U FROM LOOKING AND FEELING GREAT AGAIN.  oh BY THE WAY YOU CANNOT KEEP THE HCG IN THE FRIG AS IT WILL START LOSING IT'S POTENCY EMMEDIATELY AFTER U RECONSTITUE IT (MIX).  TRY TO GET THE SMALLEST VIAL POSSIBL I'VE ONLY FOUND 1500IU BUT GUESS WHAT I FELT IT WAS WELL WORTH THE $.  (ABOUT 15.00 A BOTTLE, 215.00 FOR THE 21 DAYS)   AGAIN GOOD LUCK AND GOD SPEAD
I did not order on line.  I have an appointment tomorrow at the weight loss clinic.  I just feeli like it is going to cost alot more money.  I am skeptical about ordering on line so was hoping to get some feed back about any websites people have used with success
This does work! My husband and I are in our sixth week. I've lost 18 lbs, he's lost over 30. We're having fun buying new clothes! WE feel great, look great. We've gotten our former bodies back! I'm just going to do this short post to see if it posts, as I posted yesterday and it's not here. More info to come. Just get the book Weight Loss Cure, read it, then find a doctor who will prescribe it. You can get it at Walgreens. The drug is called Novarel, 10,000 units, take 175 to 200 units in a .5cc insulin needle, subcutaneous abdominal  and like above, follow it explicitly. Cmnstrd, you can get a doctor to prescribe it, then order it from ivpcare.com, free overnight shipping, only $40 for the whole six weeks.  Just do it! Especially no creams, no cheating, all organic. Prepurchase your chicken, beef and fish wild caught and plan out your meals. Have only the exact vegetables and fruits around. You can have the body of your dreams. Any questions just ask and I will answer.  Betsy
ok so I went to the weight loss clinic and they took blood and gave me an ekg then gave me my first hcg shot.  Told me to gorge myself for the next two days and then start my diet on Monday.  I will receive a shot of 250 units 3 x a week.  The start up cost was $225.00 and I have to pay $60.00 to the doctor and then $50.00 a week for my shots.  
betsy? how are you storing your hcg? did you get the prescription from your regular physician? more info would be great...  thanx!
Did you start with Phase 1 or right into Phase 2?
Conrats on your success so far!!!
where did you order from?
Does anyone know if your regular PCP can or will prescribe the HCG? If not, how hard is it to get this stuff? I would love to get started but it sounds like it may be cost prohibitve. Are any of you working out at all? To all of you that are having success- Congrats!
I search for the mixing instructions it didn't give me anything, I needed to buy it from them so they can send me the instructions, I bought my injections in Mexico pregnyl  5000ui and comes with liquid solution wich is 1 ml do I need to mix it with the Bactriostatic water? PLEASE SOMEONE I NEED TO START thank you.
HELP I AM SOOO CONFUSED   I have been using hcg for a couple of weeks without much luck.I'm must be using it wrong! Ihave couple of questions hopefully your answers will help  When you take the hcg out of the fridge do you let it get room temp or use it cold? also how do you know if the injection is in the muscle? what is the best location to get the injection.and what is the most you can use at one time and can i use it daily? i  have been taking the injections and not much luck with weigt loss  HELP
Hello. Have you read the book, Weight Loss Cure? Are you eating the way described therre? If you do you will lose. It is not intramuscular too. hcgobesity 800 number told me abdominal subcutaneous, which is much easier too. In the muscle it goes to the liver too fast and gets processed out and doesn't do the job. We did 200 units on a .5 cc #29 needle.

cmnstrd, I feel bad that you are spending so much. Online with a RX at ivpcare.com for $41 and needles included. You don't need a dr. to do the injection. It' easy, nothing to it. Doesn't even hurt. We did the whole six weeks. I weighed 166, today 145 in six weeks. My husband walked into my daughter's work yesterday. She hadn't seen him in  six weeks. She didn't know it was  him walking in the door. She did a doubletake and couldn't stop looking at him. She has gained alot of weight, so we're excited that she will not get on the program.

Any doctor who can prescribe can prescribe this. You might just have to educate them. Give them the websittes, print them off Pounds and Inches, 61 pages, from hcgobesity.com or naturalcures.com   Walgreens is my source, my insurance even paid most of it.

Hope this helps!!  

Borrega,    I don't know what pregnyl is. We took Novarel from Ferring Pharmaceutical.10,000 unit vial, mixed with th bateriostatic fluid that came with it - 10 ml (one third of the bottle) injected with a biggerf needle into the powder. Take some air out of the powder bottle first to release backpressure.

We were pretty much living on phase 1 normally, so once we got our RX we started right in. The only thing we didn't do was all the teas.
Keep in touch
If you take there HCG shots. Will it increase your chance of getting pregnant too as well as wt loss??
I went on line and this pregnyl (organon) is one of the ones that are recomended I finally found the mixing instructions thanks for the info.
hi just read your posting. you seem to know this program very well. i started taking the hcg shot 1 week ago i lost 3.5 lbs. i get a shot 1x a week . i have been following this diet preety close. i did have some pita bread tho. im hoping to go down a few more lbs this week . any advise
Is it better to do the shots or to take the pills? What is the difference?

Marlena

***@****
I'm glad you have gotten started, but to not disappoint yourself do the protocol exactly. No starches, no dairy. I ate twice a day, lunch and dinner. I ate the fruit about a half hour before the veg. and protein. I drank spring water with apple cider vinegar, stevia and rosewater during the morning, when I also worked out. Then around 11:30 I"d have an organic apple, grapefruit or strawberries. Then a half hour later I'd have 4 oz of organic fish, meat or poultry with a big handful of some veg on the list or a salad of same. I wasn't hungry and felt great. I lost 20 lbs in the six weeks. Now we've been off for one week, still maintaining the loss. Following the protocol exactly (except the teas).

Marlene,
We used the shots of hcg - Novarel by Ferring. But I do know ttwo people using some sort of oral and it's working for them. Online w/o a RX you can pay $150 for injections. But my dr. prescribed and m insurance paid half - so I only paid $18 for the whole 6 weeks. Needles were $2. So best bet is find a dr. who will work with  you. Print out Pounds and Inches and give it to them.

Borrega, have you read about hcg, Novarel on Ferring's website? That might answe4r your question. Ferringpharmaceutical.com I think. Or google it. Fertility drug, third one down. I don't know what pregnyl is. I don't think it's hcg. Are you sure?  Betsy
Did you ever find out how which mail order company in Tennessee to contact? PLEASE HELP
Where did you get your shots? info?
Thanks in advance!
E mail me at ***@**** address and I will tell you where in Tenn I ordered my HCG. I have lost my 30 pounds in 6 weeks already!! Whooop-ee!! I love this diet!
PATTY
I am looking into HCG products, but I am concerned it will interfere/interact with my birth control ring. Would anyone know if this will be a problem staying on my current birth control and not have a reaction from taking HCG? Getting pregnant is no longer an option for us, but losing weight is definately, no desperately needed.
Thank you all very much.
I am also trying to find a place to buy HCG for my husband and me that won't break our bank!
Just got done reading KT book. Its really interested.. I really want to try this.. I did my google search and no luck. here is my email ***@****. If you can please email or if anyone in here knows the company from tenessee email me and let me know. I'm thinking of going another route too if I don't get the company from TN soon. I might just go with westonmedsug from Charlotte, NC. Hope you respond soon..
realize that my email didn't go through. let me try it again. ***@****
I just started HCG diet 6 days ago.  I lost 5 pounds but my clothes aren't any more comfortable? I have a lot of energy but does anyone know what will happen if you stop taking it?  I am confused about taking it for 28 days, stopping... then what? will my metabolism be messed up for life or will it go back to the way it is afterwards? Plus I am on a 500 calorie a day diet! what if I eat too much will I gain weight?
I have been doing the HCG shots and appet supp for 2 months.  I have lost a pathetic 6 lbs in this time.  I eat high protein/low calorie, 2 weeks 600-800 calories and 1 week 800-1000 calories and then repeat.  I eat high protein 3 times a day, 6 hours apart as this is supposed to keep my metabolism up.  Im exercising daily, sometimes 2 times.  I did do the Lipo-B shots for one month and then stopped because I thought they were making me irritable.  Now they tell me it was probably the appet supp.  My husband reminded me today that perhaps having low iron all my life and not taking iron is part of my problem in not losing weight.  I was even told that I shouldve lost 20-30 lbs by now - like that helped to know.  My HCG is 35 IU twice a week and Lipo-B 1 time a week.  Im reading a lot about 175-200 IU daily of HCG and the Lipo-B up to 3 times a week.  Since the drs office isnt open on weekends, I cant get any other info for a couple of days and Im so angry at all that Ive put into this for 2 months.  So, basically, Ive spent around $500 in 2 months to lose 6 stupid pounds.
Im going to a doctor here in Concord, NC at Copperfield Wellness and Weight Control.  I now her program works for everyone but me - my neighbor dropped an obnoxious amount of weight in 2 months.  Me, 6lbs.  The 'precert' appnt was $25, she requires that you attend a 2.5 nuitritional meeting where you will also be given your first 4 HCGs (included in the price).  You can also opt for the Lipo-B shot for $15.  After that meeting, you return monthly for $75 and receive 4 more HCGs.  Any other shots cost additional  HCG $10 each and Lipo-B $15 each.  She allows for 2 HCGs per week and one Lipo-B shot per week, except for the first week, which she will allow 2.  Not sure for the rhyme or reason behind it.  Her HCGs are only 35 IU and Ive seen some are doing 175-200 IU daily.
That last post was for you, not patty938.  Sorry.
You want proof that this medical weigh loss protocol works?

What part of the posts above from people who have actually used this protocol and had it work DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??????

Can't find ANYTHING on the internet that says that it works?

I did one search, and found more then 2 dozen user forums like this filled with posting folks who have used this weigh loss method, including some that had knowing help from their doctors and THEY have, almost all had huge successes!

You want us to consider KT's law suits and investigations to "prove" his books are a scam?

Well, it's pretty clear that you've already read ALL about the law suits and investigations because you knew enough about them to leave out the fact that he has never paid ANY fines, NEVER spent a day in jail and NEVER been found guilty of doing anything -- except -- writing about this, and other natural cures, without running the disclaimer that he is writing in the interest of truth and disclosure and not that of having a medical doctor's opinion because THAT has all but made illegal by the lobbies to congress of the FDA and AMA ...... who have pressed that issue to try and SUPPRESS that truthful information from being found out by US, the public that THEY are supposed to be protecting!

You HAVE to be a stooge, boot licking lackey of ............ OR even PART of those two organizations to post what you have posted here.

I'll do you one up on your challenge ....... prove that it DOES NOT WORK!!

There are many places on the internet that hold the true stories of the success this protocol gives to people who have generally been poisoned by the food makers of this country, and LIED TO by the medical community ALMOST in total ........ save by those who have been practicing this protocol in expensive fat farm clinics world wide sine the '50's.

And PULLEEEEZZZZZEEEE don't just point us to AMA or FDA website as your "proof" !! Nobody should take for granted that the folks who approve PHEN-PHEN and other drugs that had to be banned because they started killing people shortly after they were "approved to be safe and effective"  ........... are telling the truth about anything!
"CLAPPING"  Great post!

Unfortunately he still doesn't get it.  I guess he just never will.
Hey I just got my Novarel my DR. prescribed it and all the directions inside are for much larger injections. The pharmacist there was less than helpful, wasn't familiar with the dosing. I also didn't mention it was for weight loss, since it seems to be a no no currently.

I'm doing the 43day cycle @ 150 per injection and the Novarel came in a 10,000 IU - I can't figure out how much of the 30 ml of the Bac h20 to add for the whole cycle.

Also what did you mix it in? I keep seeing that you need a separate sterile glass container to keep it mixed in? Is that what you did?

THX :) also congratulations to you and your husband with your success!
Hey want2baloser did you ever see dr. weston?  I have an appt. on monday with him and want to know what to expect.
If I could get the injections in mail I would rather do it myself. It seems cheaper and more convinent for my schedule.
I've never seen a dr yet.
I just spent quite a while reading everyone's comments...I am in the process of reading Kevin Trudeau's book. I don't necessarily agree with or condone what he has done in the past. He may very well be a "con-artist"...but there is truth to Dr. Simeon's "diet". Kevin may have added a few bells and whistles and put his spin on it and may in fact be benefitting financially from recommending other products, but there is truth in what is in his book. Do a little digging and you'll find out for yourself. I was searching the internet for good and bad on the subject and stumbled onto a reveiw on Ebay that nailed it! This guy has a lot of great reference sites and advice...look at it! His screen name is 'back_then" Awsome reveiw of Kevin's book. I was starting to regret my purchase until I read this. Good Luck to all!

http://reviews.ebay.com/The-Weight-Loss-Cure-Kevin-Trudeau
-apos-s-Book_W0QQugidZ10000000003593320
You know exactly who the spammer is........... Personally I don't frequent your yahoo site.

Have a great day.
Can I ask you why you are even on here? If you have nothing else to do all day than to ridicule others, misspell words and use poor grammar please go somewhere else with your sad negativity. Let people make decisions for themselves, don't try to force feed them your incompetence.
I just found this forum and find this all very interesting. I am a firm believer of KT. I have read his stuff for several years now and take what I want and leave the rest. He is full of information that we sure are not getting anywhere else. On the subject of the HCG injections all anyone has to do is go to KT's website and there is an 800 number to help you. There are costs involved but they will email you all the blood tests that need to be taken and if you have a doctor that will support you he can order the tests for you and your insurance will pay for them. I am doing all of this today.
I am very curious as to what the outcome of your appointment was and what you have decided to do?
I am planning to start the HCG shots, isn't the 500 calories intake per day too hard?
Good morning to all, I am new to the HCG diet and just started on 09/07/07.  So far i had the headaches, but those are now gone and i am really feeling pretty good.  This morning I got out of bed with little to no problem for the first time in a long time.

Let me first off start by saying that i have read all of the replies good and bad and my decision was made on what's best for me.

My questions for others that have had success with the diet is what did you take for your bad breath??  I have had a stale taste and smell since i have actually started the diet.  I know that is a positive but it bothers me.  I have been eating a peppermint or jolly rancher to off set the smell.  I know in the long run that will hurt my overall weight loss.  Any help you can give would be great!
Keep up with the water... if your mouth gets dry at all it may enhance it. I'll ask a few people who have been on the plan for a few weeks and see if they are having anything come up similar. But my first thought was more water, you can't over do that!
In everything I have read most people don't have the hunger issue if they follow the plan correctly. You end up using the fat you have stored already. That’s also why the gorge in the beginning. Make sure to get the Dr. Simeons manuscript and read everything you can about the diet before you start to make sure it works for you....
I AM NEW TO THE IDEA AND USEAGE OF HCG AM 40 AND HAVE BEEN OVER WEIGHT ALL MY LIFE. TOO SKINNY FOR GASTIRIC BYPASS AND THE LAP BAND, AND MOST  DIET PILLS HAVE NEEN TRIED W/ FAILURE. WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU OR ANYONE WHO HAS FOUND A REASONABLE WEB SITE FOR ORDERING HCG W/O A PERSCRIPTION AND OR THOSE OF YOU WHO WENT TO THERE MEDICAL DOCTORS, WHAT WAS YOUR REASON YOU GAVE ? MY MD STATED HCG IS NOT A WEIGHT LOSS DRUG AND REFUSED TO PRESCRIBE IT.
Hi, Could you send me the information on where you purchased the HcG? Thanks
Could you send me the information on where to purchase the HcG? Thanks! (email to:  ***@****)
Sorry....my email is:  ***@****. thanks!
Could you send me the information on where to purchase the HcG too? Thanks!
(email to ***@****)
Can you please e-mail me with the address in TN?  I have to lose weight (32 lbs) so that I can have bladder suspension surgery.  

***@****

Thanking you in advance for any help you can give me.
There is a spa in Palm Springs, California.  It is called Bonne Sante and the Spa Director is Dr. Sophia Alexandra.  You can either take the 3 week injections of hcg or 6 weeks.  It depends on how much you need/want to lose.  Please let her know that Alexis Parsons told you about her.  I know a young woman who began the injections and lost 5 lbs. in her first week.  I am excited to begin the program.  I've Never been on a diet and after reading Kevin Trudeau's book,  I am looking forward to seeing what to expect.  Yrs. ago, I could never gain weight and people always thought I was anorexic.  I sent away for "Weight On" tablets and happily gained 10 lbs.  Now that I'm in my late 40's,  I am wanting to lose 20 unwanted pounds.  I walk four miles daily and the stubborn stored fat refuses to leave.  Good luck everyone!! :)  Prima Dona
I am involved with a group of about 22 people who are in different stages of the protocol.  All, including those on several medications, are doing great and feeling better than they have in years.  We find it easy and quite cheap to do in the U.S. although I was willing to go to another country to give it a shot, if necessary.  We used a supplemental guide that made it very simple to get started.  
I have been taking the appt. suppr. and the HCG shots since June 20th. My dr. has prescribed both for me. I only took the shot (administering it myself) once a week, up until 2 weeks ago. Am taking a month off to see how I do. I will say this has been the best thing I've ever done for myself!  I have no idea of who KT is, nor ever read a book about the diet until I found this forum today. My diet consisted of the appt. suppr., one HCG shot a week and around a 1,000 cal. a day diet. No pork, less starch, and less sugar. I began a daily exercise program.. mainly walking 3 miles a day along with increasing my water intake. I happy to report that I have officially lost 56 pounds of my 75 pound goal. Everyone is amazed, including myself. I've not been this small since middle school and I'm now 47 years old. The gist for me has been cutting back on calories, watching the size of my proportions, eating healthier foods, drinking more water and of course exercising!!! To be 5'1" at 205 and now at 149, I'm thrilled and thankful!  I would like to hear from others that took the shot for several months, what did you notice once you stopped?  I personally feel it was what I needed to change my lifestyle.. and I promise I will NEVER go back to my old ways! Good luck to all of you that are attempting to lose weight. For those who have never fought this battle, it's hard for them to even understand.
Dana in NC
I used HCG from a clinic a couple of years ago, but it was a royal pain getting the pre-filled syringes.  I got about 8# the first week and about 3-6 a week thereafter for about 4-6 weeks.

I am now on HCG from drugdelivery (online) and I bought bacteriostatic water to mix it with, because it keeps longer and stores better (in frig).  (Throw the liquid it comes with away).

HCGdiet.com is a self promoting clinic that is horrible IMHO!

The do-it-yourself instructions given here are excellent.

Anyone who is NOT loosing on this plan is NOT doing it correctly!  It's simple, easy and it works!.

My last comment has a miss-typed word.  I meant to say, "I lost 8# the first week and about 3-6# per week thereafter".
Has anyone gone from injections to oral sublingual hcg?  I've lost 24 pounds in six weeks on injections and am now beginning my six weeks off the medicine.  I'd like to continue losing. My daughter is getting the oral hcg from doctor in her area.  He says I can go right from injections to oral and still keep losing. Any opinions on this?
I used to go to a clinic in NC where they gave us HCG/B12 shots one per week.  The only thing I know about them is that they were 1cc, but dont know anything about dosage.  

I lost alot of weight and so did my mom.  The doctor moved and went out business.  I have sense been trying to find out if anyone else on the same type of diet.  

I bought my own HCG (pregnyl 5,000 i.u) to give my own shots.  I read where people were doing 1cc at 175 iu so that is what i did and i havent lost a thing for two months.  Neither has my mom. .  

We started increasing our intake to two shots a week at 1 1/2 cc., but nothing.  I feel fatter even though my weight has stayed the same.

I called a clinic in Greensboro and they are doing the 175 iu too.  

Is there anyone that is doing the weekly shots that can tell me what dosage you should be doing?   I wish i would have asked the doctor before he went out of business but i didnt expect it and didnt know i should have known.
The people taking 175iu are doing it daily, not weekly. The original protocol calls for it to be taken daily also. There are people who have been doing it twice a week, or once every 3 days but I don't think weekly is a very good choice. I really don't think bi-weekly is a good one either because you never have the same amount of HCG in your system every day. It is up and down then down then up and all over the place instead of a steady daily shot of 125iu daily and it remains a constant.

Is there a reason you don't want to inject daily? Lifestyle or afraid of shots? You can mix sublingualy and take it that way as well.

I personally did 125iu daily and skipped once a week as stated in the protocol. I did the shots subcutaneously. You pinch the fat, inject and keep pinching until you pull the needle out. Don't feel a thing most days.
If you want to get a week's worth of daily 175iu from a 5000 amp, the closest calculation I could come up with is mix with 4 cc's/mls of solution, that will give you 1250 iu's per injection which is like 178 iu's daily.

For 125iu daily, the closest mix that I want to do the math for is 5.5 cc's of solution. That will give you about 909 iu's per injection or about 130iu daily. Of course if you are going to go with daily injections you would use a lot more solution to get enough mixture to draw from to get the daily amounts.

It would be interesting for you to post when you are done and tell if you have kept the weight off for a long time doing it this way. I am curious if the hypothalmus resets itself correctly or if anything else weird happens.
www.buyhcgdirect.com
ships within 24 hr. The ONLY fast and reliable hcg on the net!
I ordered phen here and so far good
http://www.controlledpills.com/prices.php?aff_id=6562&sub=343
I am about to start my second round...I'm assuming I go about it exactly as I did the first time with the two days of gorging, etc.  I only want to lose 10 more pounds.....but in 28 days I'll probably lose more than I want.  So, the second time around won't mess up my hypothalamus?  It seems to be already re-set and I am maintaining.  I just want to go down ten more pounds.  I love this diet!n  It is fabulous and if you do what you are supposed to do, there should not be any problems.
I just started this diet 2 days ago.  On the 2nd day I noticed I had low-grade nausea and boy, does that make me not want to eat anything.  But I also don't want to feel this way, very low energy and sick to my stomach.  Has anyone else had this problem and did it pass?
how are you taking the HCG?

were you gorging up until then?
If you think you  only have 10 more pounds to lose, but plan on doing a full 28 day round, it is good to know that your body is not going to get rid of muscle or structural fat, that when all your abnormal fat is gone, your body should automatically stop losing. One thing, though, you may start to feel uncontrollable hunger, because there is no more fat to burn. If this is the case, you should start the transition diet, because you need to get enough calories to live on (500 is not enough when your body is not metabolizing your stored fat with the hcg).
Are you female, and have you been pregnant before? If you are female and you haven't been pregnant before, this is somewhat common from what I have heard. If you are male, I'm not really sure - I haven't heard of this before. My first reaction would be to see if it goes away within 2 days, and if not, stop what you are doing(hcg and diet) to see if it will go away. If it gets worse, definitely stop and talk with your doctor.
Can you take phentermine and do the hcg at the same time?
yes, you can do the phentermine and diet at same time. some clinics in Austin say it is available if you NEED it.
However, my clinic in Temple will not give us the phen. they say drink yerba mate tea and that is all they would say... having no appetite artificially is no help to  you later when you must give up all junk food for the rest of your life!
Do you want to rely on a drug or let your own body do the work?

Also, if it revs up your metabolism what good is that? yes, you will lose quick, but what about your thyroid? It will mess you up to be revved up like that.

Anyone give me some insight into why I feel like I am starving?  I am on the sub q  HCG and am following the protocol exactly.  But I always feel starving.  I am even getting hunger headaches that last all night.  I am losing weight, 9 lbs in seven days.  Any ideas on how to stop the hunger?
I have done the Hcg shots  before and lost 30 pounds and I am on them again now after a several months break...  I experienced HEAD HUNGER, I drank a full glass of water every time I "thought" i was hungry.. that helped me..    first time around  I also did the phenteramine pills and sublingual b12..... but this time I am not ..  Ive lost 4 pounds in 3 days already
christiewh are u taking phentermine with HCG???
will steroid medications or medications to treat bronchitis interfere with weight loss on HCG?
hi well im 5'2, i started at a weight loss clinic in my area, they DO NOT BELIEVE in the 500 calorie diet at all, they have different programs you can do depending on how much weight you need to lose, upon first visit they check your bmi, weigh you, measure your arms, legs, waist, hips, all that, i get the hcg ing, the L-Carnatine ing, B12 ing, lipo-pipotropic injections,& they only give you 7 phentermine pills @ a time & if you go to the pharmacy they tell you too which is a well known pharmacy, 7 pills of 35.5mg phentermine for 7 dollars, first visit is 67.00, then all visits after that depend on what you get individual ing only 7dollars, & perscription 7 dollars, i went in weighing 170 pounds, but i also have been cooking right, exercising, & also get a supplement called oxy-thin for 18 doll for a bottle of 100, i alternate one day a diet pill one day oxy-thin, im on my second month, just started it today,, so far i am already pretty close to my goal weight, and it is not exspensive at all, right now i weigh 145, my goal weight is 128-130,so thats about ten more pounds, i have had no side effects, they give you pharmacutical grade hcg, drops are a SCAM,...just like hydroxycut, etc,....the 500 calorie diet , wed all lose weight, its not enough to nurish your body, they put me on a 1600-1800 calorie diet, which i follow to a tee,....at first i had to make myself eat, you arent hungry cause the hcg, gives your body nutrients, i only get the hcg every 2 weeks, you have to go every week, and after that first visit, its not exspensive at all,i have lost 6 inches in my hips, 7 in my abs, in the breast area,51/2, each arm 21/2, upper legs 31/2, so im a happy camper, im just doing it for 2 months, to train my body , and just go for maintenience b12 etc, after,....but they dont do the month off, and all that.....your body needs nutrition like a car needs gas to run,.....all & all i have been very pleased with where i go, and what they do, they also offer smart lipo non-invasive, lipo, botox,lap-band, chemical peels etc, so it is a legitate place, good luck to everyone,...
Holly
Where is the research of the side effects?  And why happens when you stop taking Hcg?   Does everything return including weight gain?