Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG Shots weekly vs. daily
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HCG Shots weekly vs. daily

Hi Everyone,
I am brand new and hope someone can help answer some questions. I took my first shot yesterday at a local clinic. They only offer weekly shots with B12. When I asked about daily shots, they said I would get the same benefits from a weekly shot. Also, the diet they gave to follow consists of eating a lot of tomato soup.
Can anyone share their experiences with a weekly shot versus a daily shot?
Thanks for your help : )
Tags: help, Weight Loss, HCG
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I started my own clinic here in NC where they also will only give weekly shots well, the max is 2 weekly, however the first month is only once weekly. I started Nov 5 07 and Today I am weighing in about 11 lbs lighter. I am pleased with the results but I am like you -Probably wouldbe 15-20lbs if i was doing it daily!
Blank
I did just the Hcg shots, I did it 5 times a week through a clinic in the Orlando area. I lost 15.3 in about 3.4 weeks. That's about 4.5 pounds a week. I kept to the 500 calories aday also.
Blank
348997 tn?1196442034
i also go to trans in orlando i take shots 7 days a week. with 500 vlcd. email me lets compare notes lol
roxanne6j6 on yahoo and roxanne6j6 on yahoo messenger
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
6 hrs ago
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank
mishymoshymarcy I'm sick of thinking, and i... Comment