HCG User - Not Losing!
I am going to an HCG weight loss clinic in Florida (the one with an office in another state too).  It is my 3rd week.  The first week I lost 6 pounds, second week I lost nothing/gained nothing.  I stuck to their prescribed diet perfectly.  This is the end of week 3 - going for a weigh in today, but I did horrible over the weekend - breaking the diet...chichen wings, potatoes and cheese, Easter candy and even a piece of cake!  So I am guessing I will be up a few pounds.  

I have 16 pounds to lose - 136 starting weight with a goal of 120 - although I'd really like to be 115.  Is this going to work for me?  How can I do HCG and diet and lose nothing?  Feeling discouraged and not sure how to proceed.

Any suggestions or advice for me?  I am new to dieting - I have never tried to lose weight before and know NOTHING!

TIA!
You do not have enough type 3 fat.  Are you finding that you are hungry, this again will be because there is not enough Sub. fat in your system.  

Be patient you will loose but not very fast.  Good luck.

granny
Well, in week 2 I stuck to the diet perfectly and did not lose an ounce!  This week, even with my bad 2 days, I did lose 1 pound.  

129 today - 14 pounds to go!
Oh yes - I take 125 miu daily.
I'm trying to get the word out there about the new group that was started up for hCG dieters. I'm not able to post the website, but if you search for "hcg dieters" under yahoo groups it should come up. There are already 63 members and it just started on the 9th of April!! There is a lot of great information there too. We look forward to seeing you there!

Heather
Hey girl I went to the tranformations clinic in Tulsa.  I went through the blood tests and everything but they wouldnt give me the hcg because I might have pcos  (Poly cystic ovary syndrom)  But the diet they showed is no where near the protocol of KTs book you eat a lot more. On KtS diet there is no cereal, bread or Milk products.  I think that this makes a big difference in the protocol.
I think their diet consists of 850 cal instead of  500-600  If you are worried about not losing enough  check out his book at naturalcures.com