HCG and Gall Bladder
I recently followed the HCG protocol and lost 20 pounds.  5 days after I finished, I ended up in the ER with terrible pain and the tests concluded that I had gall stones and had to have gall bladder surgery the next day.  
Does anyone know if there is a correlation there?  
Also, has anyone ever done the HCG protocol, had their gall bladder removed, and then went back and did a second round of the protocol?  I really like the results that I had from the hcg and I found it easy to follow.  
Thanks!
We generally try to stick with reasonable diet and exercise, but you might try your question on Weight Loss Alternatives.  
I have taken HCG several times.  Have had great success.  But this time I am having terrible pain in my lower regions.  The pain is especially painful on my left side where my left ovary is.  With my last child many years ago I had my tubes tied.  But the pain is all across my body from left to right .  Also I am very uncomfortable from just under the bottom of my bra to the end of the trunk of my body in the front.   I feel like I have the cramps all the time in the trunk area.  Can anyone give information?
Please refer to my response above.  

I'd also recommend that you see your doctor asap as those pains could be from something serious.  Good luck
Hi,,What a coincidence I just spoke to a freind of mine who is in her 2nd phase of HCG and she stated to me that she has had 3 gallbldder attacks since Nov. She is now scheduling to remove her gallbladder!
I followed the protocol also about 10 months ago and just had my gall bladder removed before christmas.  Now my husband is having gall problems.  Its not related to the HCG but the 500 calorie diet.  There is an article by the FDA about banning the HCG diet.  Gall problems was stated in the article.  I came online to research it more and found your question.  We both feel it has everything to do with it.  And all the pains you ladies are having are from your gall bladders.  My pain was up my shoulder and around the backside of my shoulder.  And the vomitting was no fun.  We are now following a healthy living eating recommended by the American Heart Association.
Today made my 21st day on the diet and I had a serious gallbladder attack Sunday and ended up in the ER. Scheduled to have my gallbladder removed on May 20,2016