HCG and birth control pills
I recently ordered from Anabolic Pharm, I do hope that it is not a scam~ My question is I am not ready to have children yet need to lose about 50 lbs before I am ready...Is it o.k. to take orthotrycyclen with the HCG shot since they are both introducing hormones into your body?  
I would like to know the same thing, i take bc. However the book says not to take any prescription or over the counter meds. isn't bc a prescription
I just read Simeons Manuscript last night and he does allow oral contracetives!  Nothing is said re: any other form of birth contral but yes you may take the pill!  Good Luck~
What the heck are you still doing on Ortho Tri-Cyclen? It's about the oldest birth control there is. The best one is, in my opinion and from my experience, Yaz. I have gradually worked my way down from Ortho Tri-Cyclen to Ortho-Cyclen to Yasmin to Yaz (not that you have to do this, it's just the order in which they came out). Yasmin has much less hormone than Ortho Tri-Cyclen or Ortho Cyclen, is just as effective, does not give you horrific mood swings, and you only have a 2-3 day period because there are only four placebo pills, which is better than the "no period at all" route if you have issues with spotting.

Also, because of all of the above, you will not gain as much water-weight or have as much acne around "that time of the month."

Hope this helps
Please be careful, as i know this isnt the case for everyone, I know there are plenty of us smokers who are on birth control and want to start on HCG. My best friend was just hospitalized with blood clots due to BC and smoking and was about to start HCG within the next couple of days, thank goodness they caught it now, Doc says if she would have started the HCG she could have died. smoking+ BC+HCG=bad!