Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG in Cincinnati

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG in Cincinnati

Does anyone know of a doctor in the Cincinnati Ohio area you can use your own bloodwork and get a prescription filled.?  This is for my daughter.  I used GHI medical from Clearwater, Fla and they are great  but a little expensive to get started with.  It costs over $400.oo for the bloodwork from their labs and the HCG is $270 for a 6 week order but they are reliable, Kevin recommends them and they have nurses and dieticians available to talk to you on the phone to answer any questions or help you with any problem you are having.  I lost 15 lbs in two weeks by giving up sodas and artificial sweeteners and lost 25 more lbs on phase 1 by following the plan they give you.  It follows Siemens manuscript. And then I lost 45 lbs in 42 days on Phase 2 and was never hungry.  I have gone from 320 lbs to 235 in 14 weeks and now have maintained that weight for 5 more weeks