Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG injection clinics in VA?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG injection clinics in VA?

Does anyone know of any place you can receive hcg injections in VA, preferably in SW VA?

Thanks!
Don't know where to find a doctor that administers this but if you find one please let me know.  Been searching for about a week.  I lost a lot of weight with these in the 80s.  Would love to do it again.  
Similar archived questions resulted in the following; ( I do not support or promote anyone listed below, as I do not know them, or of their facility, this is just the archived forums listings provided).

-Dr. Giraurd
-Virginia B. "Ginger" Ervin, MSN, APRN, BC, and she is located in Denver, NC (close to lincolnton/gastonia, charlotte area).  407 Hwy 16 North, Suite A Denver, NC  28037  (T) 704-483-7577  Her website is denverfamilyhealth.com
-Foothills Internal Medicine in Hickory, NC  
-Ms. Wanda Fauntroy is a CMA, Senior Couselor, at Wellness First, Weight Managment Center, at 2170 Old Washington Raod, Suite 104, Waldorf, MD 20610 (877)334-3438.  
-www.weightlossindiana.com . This program is located in Anderson Indiana

...and last but not least; (certainly most approved by posters)
-Transformations Clinic  (yweight.com)
-Native Healing Ways (NHW) CLinic (hcgdiet.com)
-GHI Medical HRT.  (ghihrt.com)
Those three, can be costly, but at the very least you are getting medications from FDA approved pharmacies as well as direct/indirect Doctor Supervision.
Did you ever find a SW Virginia doc/clinic?  There is supposed to be one in Kingsport, Tn but I haven't had luck finding out who or where.  
FOR CLINICS CALL TRANSFORMATIONS IN TULSA AT 918-770-4959
I'm located in Yorktown, VA and struggled to find a place then my friend who lives in Phoenix, AZ gave me the name of a place.  It is called MEDSHAPE and if you google MEDSHAPE in AZ their three locations will showup.  They do a national program where they mail the injections and materials to you.  They have been awesome!
Performance Medicine in Kingsport does the hcg diet. Contact them at (423)245-2078
Very interested in the HGH.  My friend in AZ lost 50 lbs, and she looked and felt great!  I tried buying some off the web-what a waste of money, so be very wary of doing this without a medical person helping and monitoring.

Good luck all of you who are battling the bulge, menopause, and kids and parents at the same time!