Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG injection clinics in VA?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HCG injection clinics in VA?

Does anyone know of any place you can receive hcg injections in VA, preferably in SW VA?

Thanks!
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Don't know where to find a doctor that administers this but if you find one please let me know.  Been searching for about a week.  I lost a lot of weight with these in the 80s.  Would love to do it again.  
Blank
Similar archived questions resulted in the following; ( I do not support or promote anyone listed below, as I do not know them, or of their facility, this is just the archived forums listings provided).

-Dr. Giraurd
-Virginia B. "Ginger" Ervin, MSN, APRN, BC, and she is located in Denver, NC (close to lincolnton/gastonia, charlotte area).  407 Hwy 16 North, Suite A Denver, NC  28037  (T) 704-483-7577  Her website is denverfamilyhealth.com
-Foothills Internal Medicine in Hickory, NC  
-Ms. Wanda Fauntroy is a CMA, Senior Couselor, at Wellness First, Weight Managment Center, at 2170 Old Washington Raod, Suite 104, Waldorf, MD 20610 (877)334-3438.  
-www.weightlossindiana.com . This program is located in Anderson Indiana

...and last but not least; (certainly most approved by posters)
-Transformations Clinic  (yweight.com)
-Native Healing Ways (NHW) CLinic (hcgdiet.com)
-GHI Medical HRT.  (ghihrt.com)
Those three, can be costly, but at the very least you are getting medications from FDA approved pharmacies as well as direct/indirect Doctor Supervision.
Blank
Did you ever find a SW Virginia doc/clinic?  There is supposed to be one in Kingsport, Tn but I haven't had luck finding out who or where.  
Blank
FOR CLINICS CALL TRANSFORMATIONS IN TULSA AT 918-770-4959
Blank
I'm located in Yorktown, VA and struggled to find a place then my friend who lives in Phoenix, AZ gave me the name of a place.  It is called MEDSHAPE and if you google MEDSHAPE in AZ their three locations will showup.  They do a national program where they mail the injections and materials to you.  They have been awesome!
Blank
Performance Medicine in Kingsport does the hcg diet. Contact them at (423)245-2078
Blank
Very interested in the HGH.  My friend in AZ lost 50 lbs, and she looked and felt great!  I tried buying some off the web-what a waste of money, so be very wary of doing this without a medical person helping and monitoring.

Good luck all of you who are battling the bulge, menopause, and kids and parents at the same time!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank