Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG injections and multiple sclerosis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG injections and multiple sclerosis

I have MS and have been doing the HCG injections under a doctors care.  I have noticed a drastic improvement in my MS symptons.  As you know MS goes dormant in pregnancy.  Do you think the HCG is helping my symptons?  
Avatar n tn
YES! I beleive this too! I did HCG last srping and have not had any MS symptoms in almost a year...I had done research on HCG and the relation to the HYP gland and how that gland is harmed by MS. BUT I never thought it was so linked to MS since now.  Hope your stillout here. would love to talk.
Shawna
Avatar n tn
I am looking into trying HGC for my M.S. Not sure how much to take as I really don't need to loose any weight! How do you go about it? I wold love to chat:)
I am interested on how the HCG affects MS symptoms. Can you offer an insight?
I've also had incredible improvement in MS symptoms since doing the HCG diet.  I felt like my old self while on the diet, and now that I've been off for awhile, I still feel fantastic!  I'm going to talk to my doctor about how often I can take the hormone, even once I've lost all the weight.
I have MS too, and I have been using hcg injections to lose weight.  I chose hcg because I am disabled, which makes extreme exercise impossible.  I am not sure about whether it is helping my ms or not, but it is definitely working for weight loss.  I have lost 10lbs in a week.  I look forward to seeing what else it will do.

I was also instructed to take an intramuscular shot that contains several B vitamins, and some chromium picolinate.
Avatar n tn
Wow. dsidnt even see this till I went out searching again on MS and HCG.  STILL OUT THERE? shawna.***@**** :)
Avatar n tn
mishymoshymarcy You're doing all you can ho... Comment
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
May 03
Track your weight over time