Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG injections in SFV or Los Angeles?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG injections in SFV or Los Angeles?

Hello everyone.  Does anyone know of a good doctor in Los Angeles, The San Fernando Valley or in So. Cal that uses HCG injestions as part of their weight loss program?  Or where I can order them on line?

Any information would be greatly appreciated:)

Thank you
I would not use HCG, I lost a lot of weight using lipotropic injections from a Dr. Kerendian in Beverly Hills, try him out,
How much weight have you lost with this Dr., FatInBeverly Hills?
Thanks!
Dr. Kerendian is professional. he is also a teacher. he likes to explain things to you. his staff is friendly they provide a comfortable environment. I did not want to go see a doctor for my weight. but i heard so many positive comments about this doctor. Its worth the pay. At least now i feel like my body is in good hands. he is in beverly hills. Just do what he says.
Well, I've found a doctor in LA who provided with HCG injections and a weight loss clinic.  They were extremely professional and I am very comfortable with the program that I have me on.  I'm sure Dr. K is great, but I had to go with who was right for me.  Thank you for all of your imput.

I ended up with Dr. Pile of Inglewood, who was mentioned on this terrific site.  He had the program best suited to me.   My first HCG shot is (tomorrow)Monday and the next two Wed & Fri.  I will keep you updated with my progress.
Dr. Pile's telephone number is 310 677 7812.
I hope this helps.
I have been seeing Dr. Pile for about 2 months now and also get the HCG shots (one in the offece and the other 2 I give to myself throught the week). I dont like the prescription drugs so I only take the Hcg. The first month I didnt loose any weight and this month I only lost 3 pounds. This HCG alone does not seem to be as effective as if it were used in combination with the weight loss drugs.
Try california medical weight loss & spa they have hcg as well as vitamin b12 Lipotropic injections call 562-924-3141 they have the lowery prices.