HCG injections
After reading all the posts on HCG injections I would like to try them.  I plan on buying Trudeau's book today.  Does anyone know of any Doctors or clinics in the MD/DC/VA area that offer the injection?  If not how do I buy them on line.
Just do a search on Google for HCG dr's in whatever you are looing for and you should find something. Good luck!
Try asking them if you can have the bloodwork done at your main Dr's or the hospital where you can use your ins. Maybe that will save a ton of money. Good luck@@
Has anyone found a place to order online that does not cost an arm and a leg to get started.  I live in Oklahoma and my daughter is getting the shots in Californiua at a doctors office, but they said I should be able to order them online but wasn't sure where to go.  Any ideas?  ***@****
you can buy your hcg online at www.hcgweight.com. you will receive a complete treatment for 23 days including all needed materials suchg as needles, instructions and a diet.
Have you or anyone out there ever actually bought hcg online from anywhere?
I get my Hcg through my doctor and it is 40 dollars for a month supply, i would be a little scared to order online myself as you really never know what your getting, plus getting from your doctor they keep and eye on you before and during.
I just started the program and I am very happy already. No problems with either the shot nor the phen.
I didnt' think you could get Hcg from just a regular Dr.  Don't you have to go through a weight loss type clinic>  has anyone here used and had a significant amount of weight loss from HCG,,,it seems like it cost about $50.00 a month, Wantabe how did you get it for $40.00 a month???  have you lost a  lot of weight??  Do you take daily injections and follow the 500 calorie diet???
I found a place called native healing ways, they seem to be reasonably priced, and instead of just hcg from urine, they use it from the placneta, which I guess is better.  There website is hcgdiet.com. It costs about 50.00 a week.  
Hi Michelle a.. I do go to weight loss and wellness clinic, it was not expensive at all first visit was 160 and I bought some protein bars included in that. Now I just go once a month for weigh in and B/P check and to pick up my meds. I follow the diet he gave me which is 600 cal. the first week and 800 week 2. I do the shot once a week so it is 10.00 a shot. I just started tuesday and I am down 5lbs. So I am very excited I know alot will probably come off fast and then even out but boy it sure makes you feel good. Also I feel the best that i have. I dont have that bloated feeling that i always had. Are you doing the shots.
What form of hcg are you using and how many iu's>  everything I researched says it is a daily dosage of around 250iu's .  I want to start the hcg shots, but I am thinking about getting pregnyl off an online pharmcy, you can buy 10,000 ius for about 60.00 it seems like and that would convert to one 250 iu shot 5 days a week.   This is all new to me and I am just trying to find out as much as possible.