Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG instructions

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG instructions

A lot of the posts are starting to make me alittle nervous.  Some are taking HCG without knowing anything about it.  Important topics to know BEFORE you start the injections  
How to mix  /  how much to inject  /  where top inject  /  how often to inject  /  what supliments to take  /  what diet to follow.

These are just a few.  HCG works and I have taken, it is a wonderful product but please take the time to get all the information before you start.

granny
you are right about Hcg. I am doing a program , and i did a lot of research before i did. The program i am doing is very specific, and there is more to the program than just the shots. the diet has to be followed in order for it to work.
You can buy it off the web site. www.naturalcures.com Are you doing a program right now? I know that you have done the program before.
I have been reading alot about this book by Kevin Trudeau?  Where can I get a copy or would someone like to sell their copy?

granny
can you give me the web site to purchased the hcg from. I can't find it in California.  Please Help!!

granny...

is there any way you can email me where you bought the syringes?  Im not sure what size to buy -- ***@****

Your help is TRULY appreciated!!
Granny, you seem to know alot about the hcg shots and where to get them.  could you please email me at  ( ***@****)  Let me know where I can get it and syringes.etc  Thanks
Hello there! I'd like to know what size of syringes and neddles are needed, I've been serching a lot and I think I'm ready to start the program but I need that information. Thanks a lot!
i am wanting to start a program here where i live and before i go i was wondering if anyone knows the effects of doing hcg after having a total hystorectomy?  i don't take and hrt and i am 1 year post op and wonder if these hormones will effect me.  thanks for the help!
http://www.pvmediasource.com/HCG_Diet/HCG_Diet.htm
Buy the book from amazon, but through this site!  The owner is putting the money towards building a really inspiring "keep it off and feel great" website.  She's owned the HCG Diet yahoo group (over 400 members) for years and kept the weight off after being on HCG herself.  I've been a member of the group for over a year and found it to be a great source of support and information, including where to find clinics, etc- so I happily clicked that little amazon link to say "thank you!"  when I bought John's book!

Charles
Help me find HCG