Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG menu

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG menu

I've been on taking the HCG injections for 2 weeks and have gained 3 lbs. :-(  I'm so frustrated!  They gave me a list of what NOT to eat and if I stick to it 100% I won't even get 500 calories a day.  I'll starve myself to death and won't need injections.  LOL  

Can anyone give me an idea of a menu that you use on any given day...just so I can get an idea?  ESPECIALLY those of you who are losing BIG!  LOL

Thanks..nanabb
I just started the HCG diet just to see if there is any results, i was actually on a plan called metabolic research diet and i lost 60 lbs (would have lost a lot  more if i would have stuck to it) but what you do is take vitamins like you can go to vita cost and get like meta slim or something like that, also B-6 and B-12 and Flax Seed is a good thing to take while your dieting because when you diet your hair can get thin and you can loose hair because you are not getting as much stuff as you were getting when you eat normal before diet. B-6 and B-12 is good if you retain water.  Eat 6 oz of either chicken beef fish 8 oz of raw veggies or 4 oz of steamed veggies (try to stay away from potatoes, corn and carrots they are high in carbs) you can have 1 slice of bread but it has to be like the 40 calorie bread, they have it by Sarah lee and it is good. the break is only for breakfast and dinner no bread at lunch. or you can have Melba toast.  for your lunch you can have fruit like apple orange, i think it is only like 4 oz or something. For breakfast you have have 2 eggs or 3 eggs with no yolk. you can have 2 snacks in between your meals 1 between breakfast and lunch and 1 between lunch and dinner good snack would be like 4 oz of low fast cottage cheese or 4 oz of cheese.  You can also do meal replacement bars or shakes instead if your on the go, but would only recommend doing that for a meal about 3 to 4 times a week. here is the website http://www.emetabolic.com/ they are crazy expensive though, their products are expensive and it is expensive to be in the program.
A brief outline of the diet:
Breakfast:
  2 eggs without the yolk (not cooked in grease,etc.)
  1 Fruit  (1/2 apple, 6 strawberries, 10 blueberries/mixed berries, 1/2 grapefruit)

Lunch:
   2 oz cooked 99% lean beef OR 4 oz cooked fish (not tuna or salmon) OR 4 oz lean 97-99% ground turkey

1/2 C spinache, good lettuce, broccoli, (i forgot the others...but NOT corn, green beans or carrots)

Dinner: same as Lunch, but you can change the meat and veggie selections

Evening Snack: 1/2 a fruit (as listed above)

This is a brief outline for the HCG weight loss program. No dairy , starches, or sugars.
Tea and coffee are allowed (with the sweetener Stevia if desired)
Drink plenty of water, as this helps in the weight loss process.

4 oz cooked lean chicken is also allowed !!