Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG miracles
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HCG miracles

I started this diet on Monday the 23rd. I followed the protocol and loaded for a week and a half because of all my yo-yo dieting. I started a week and a half ago at 148 and went to 158. When I started the diet, I was at 155, and loaded again and went to 156. Today, 6 days later I weighed in at 145.2. So I have lost 3 lbs before I started all the loaded. My thighs are tighter, I don't have as many ripples. I am putting the shots in my upper glute like the protocol said to do. I am following the protocol to a "t". I drink probably 4 to five glasses of the various tea mentioned, a lot of Chamomille. I drink about 100ozs of water a day. My meal plan is like this, I eat 100g of stawberries at 9:30, then 100g of grape tomatoes at 11:00, then 100g of chicken on a grillled skewer with juice of lemon and pepper (these are permade, so I can take and go.) Then at 3:00, I have a medium granny smith apple, at 4:30 1 medium cucumber in apple sider vinegar and salt and pepper. At 6pm I have a flank steak skewer with pepper and salt (premade also). I use baking soda for all my personal needs (my shampoo and conditoner, [it works wonders there], my body scrub, [great exfoilater], my toothpaste, [with H2O2], and last but not least my deorderant, [which is awesome, I use a little bit of water and spread it on. I will continue to use all of this when I come off. It's so healthy. Have you noticed that when you are at the beach how well every thing is when you are using the salt water to wash in. Your hair fixes so great, your skin has not breakout, well I challenge you to use baking soda for 2 days, not to mention a tub will last 2 to 3 weeks, and it's 0.97 cent,) no cosmetics or lotions. I put gloves on when I have to clean something up. I am doing the NHW shots, 5 on and 2 off with the 5th day being a double dose, but I am following the protocol everywhere else.
Tags: Weight, Weight Loss, Baking, food, organic