Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG stats

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG stats

I would like for everyone to chart their progress so we can get some stats going
To keep it consistent it would be nice if everyone could post their results as follows:

Start weight 150 including gorging day

After 7 VLCD days total weight loss of 9 pounds (including gorging days)
Next 7 days total weight loss of 5 pounds
Next 7 days total weight loss of 3 pounds.
Total weight loss of 17 pounds in 21 days of VLCD

This way we can establish some sort of trend.  If you start a new batch it would be nice to make note of that too.  This way we can see if in fact mixing a new batch more frequently makes a difference.  Perhaps we can also note trend that might indicate when the potency of the batches seem to get lost.
Start weight...258.2 including gorge.

Injecting 150iu daily w/one skip day.
7 days VLCD.....247.2=11.0lb loss.
Awesome!  Thank you for sharing I look forward to hearing the next 7 day results!  I knew that tonight would be a slow night because of Halloween.  I hope that we get more hits here in the next few days!  
175iu w/ 1 skip day
7th day of vlcd.....down 10#

no side effects.....fabulous energy!!!!
Here are my stats: injecting subq - 125iu/day

145 pounds before injections (start weight)
144 pounds after one day of injections and gorging
150 pounds after two days of injecting and gorging (new start weight)
147 pounds after day one of VLCD
145 pounds after day two of VLCD (it took two days to put it on and two to take it off)
175 iu w/ 1 skip day, mixing weekly, injecting IM (1.25" needles)

18th day VLCD......down 26.4#
That is a great loss.  What was your start weight?  Also, I am very concerned about the fact that I am not injecting IM as Dr. Simeons states you should... that is the only thing I am doing that is not by the book.  However, my naturopath said that recent research has shown shots given subq are actualy more effective... this is why I decided to start this thread so that we can see if there is a defenite difference.  If there is then I will reluctantly switch to IM however, I am a big chicken when it comes to needles and this is why I decided to start off with the subq.  Either way, its great to see you have done so well!  Very inspiring!  Why do you skip a day?  What is that supposed to do?
Lost 29lbs in phase 1

Start weight...258.2 including gorge.

Injecting 150iu daily w/one skip day.   Increasing to 175iu for the 3rd week of VLCD.
  7 days VLCD.....247.2=11.0lb loss
14 days VLCD.....244.2=14.0lb loss
Injecting 175iu IM, mixing weekly, skipping a day (to prevent immunity per Dr S)

Weight to lose from the start  130#-150#

After 26 days VLCD ... down 34.2 #
        18 days VLCD ... down 26.4 #

lastdiet, sorry I didn't respond sooner, I only look this up 1/week, good luck!
i really enjoyed reading your comments and i am so happy for everyone.  i am also very interested in getting involved -- i need to lose like 50lbs fast.  can someone break this down for me in laymans terms?  i feel like you guys are speaking another language.  i know nothing about this -- so please keep that in mind :D  
Starting Weight:190lbs
Goal Weight: 140lbs

Thanks.
now after 35 days VLCD down 39.6#

Thrilled with the success!
Well here are my final stats:

After 22 days of injections and 20 VLCD I went from 150 pounds to 135 Total loss= 15 pounds
My mom in 21 days of injections and 19 VLCD went from 156 to 142 Total loss = 14 pounds

We both used subq injections of 125 IU.  We are only doing the minimum of 23 days for this round due to going away and Christmas festivities but we will both be back after Christmas to lose another 10 pounds each..

I actualy did not make my last 23rd injection (which would have been today) because I got my period yesterday.  So I decided to end my 1st round with only 22 injections instead of 23.  I hope it is not a big deal... However... due to my period... (excuses?) I lost it tonight... I gorged on.... graham peanut butter cereal, then about 5 cookies and then chips and then my kids cheese fishes!  I could not stop!  I had to eat as much as I wanted until I felt sick and now I do!  Tomorrow I have to still do another 500cal day and the day after as well!  I hope to God that this fall off the wagon does not make me gain a whole pound or something!  Ahhh I am already on the road to my first steak day!
Anyway, I am still very proud of myself because I did not cheat even once during the last 22 days until today of course... I waited until the very end (almost) and although I regret it, I also feel it is something I had to do so I can move on and stop wishing for all that stuff.... now that I had it I can go another 3 weeks knowing that it does not taste that good after all!

Good luck to all...I will be around to let you know what happens with my weight the next few days.
Up one full pound!  Lesson learned... Do NOT cheat!  Not even at the end!  Not worth it!  Lets see if I can lose it again after today's VLCD... however the hcg is slowly leaving my system, so chances are not as good.
Lost 29lbs in phase 1

Start weight...258.2 including gorge.

7 days VLCD.....247.2=11.0lb loss
14 days VLCD.....244.2=14.0lb loss
38 days Lost 29lbs in phase 1

Start weight...258.2 including gorge.

7 days VLCD.....247.2=11.0lb loss
14 days VLCD.....244.2=14.0lb loss
38 days VLCD.....235.4=22.6lb loss

I could have done so much better!!!  The will power just wasn't there like in phase one.
I will be starting another round of phase 2 at Christmas. With the gorge on Christmas eve and day.
I just started yesterday.  I am going through a weight loss clinic here in Orlando Fl.

My starting weight was 187.4 (no gorging)
My goal weight is 140.

Injecting 125iu daily with two skip days.
After one day my weight is 186.2 = 1.2lb loss

I am very ecstatic with that.  My diet is 800cal/day and I have a great diet plan.  It seemed to me to be more food than I usually eat but it was all very healthy.  I also worked out for 1hr yesterday.  I hope to come back tomorrow and say I lost another 1.2lb :-)