HCG
I need exact instructions on how to inject HCG. I know how much according to the Simeon's Protocol (125 IU's) . Please can you go over with me the steps and exactly where on the gluteal muscle? The protocol also states for women not to start the diet until after menstruation; what would be the very earliest after the first day of menstruation?
if you are attempting to inject yourself, it may be somewhat difficult on the gluteal muscle.  however, you can imagine the side of your rear that you are injecting and picture it as divided into 4 sections like a windowpane....you should inject into the upper outer quadrant of the muscle.  just swipe with alcohol, let dry, steadily push the syringe into the muscle, then inject the med.   another option that may be easier is the leg.  you can sit down, relax, and inject into the top of your leg just to the right of the middle of your leg...around the middle area between the knee and upper thigh.  hope that helps.
Why not just google intramuscular injections. There is a world of knowledge and diagrams at your finger tips if you will use them....