HCG
I need exact instructions on how to inject HCG. I know how much according to the Simeon's Protocol (125 IU's) . Please can you go over with me the steps and exactly where on the gluteal muscle? The protocol also states for women not to start the diet until after menstruation; what would be the very earliest after the first day of menstruation?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
if you are attempting to inject yourself, it may be somewhat difficult on the gluteal muscle.  however, you can imagine the side of your rear that you are injecting and picture it as divided into 4 sections like a windowpane....you should inject into the upper outer quadrant of the muscle.  just swipe with alcohol, let dry, steadily push the syringe into the muscle, then inject the med.   another option that may be easier is the leg.  you can sit down, relax, and inject into the top of your leg just to the right of the middle of your leg...around the middle area between the knee and upper thigh.  hope that helps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Why not just google intramuscular injections. There is a world of knowledge and diagrams at your finger tips if you will use them....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
A normal heart rate is 60-100 beats...
11 hrs ago by gymdandee
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
14 hrs ago
Blank
dayna852 commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
Aug 29
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources