Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Has anyone had any progress taking SlimQuick?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Has anyone had results taking SlimQuick? I just started taking it. Today is my 6th day and have noticed that my appetite has slightly been suppressed but I don't see any weight loss...I don't have a scale or I haven't weighed myself to see if I've lost weight, but I have noticed a slight reduction in my appetite but no physical differences as of yet. maybe it's too early to tell? has anyone tried it and if you have, did you see results? Does it actually work?
I didn't lose any weight the first week only taking the one pill.  but then i lost two and then four and then gained back two.  I think the exercise and diet is the key.  I did run out once and my but was dragging the floor.  Taking the supplement does help with energy and appetite control but as for helping to lose weight i really can't say that it's doing the job.  I've been taking it for about 5 weeks and i haven't lost any drastic amount of weight.  I've gotten tired of the diet and exercising that strictly has really burnt me out.  i only have 10 pounds to lose but it's so hard for me.

How is anyone else doing.
I have been on SlimQuick for about 3 weeks and I have not seen any drmamtic weight loss. I am not following the diet that came with the pills. I am cutting portion sizes and running between 2 and 3 miles a day. The one good thing I can say is that I seem to get full with a very small amount of food. It does not seem to surpress my appetite, though. I think I get hungrier than before I began taking them!
I am on slimquick right now. The thing is with this or ANY diet supplement you have to be willing to do a little work. You can't sit around all day and eat whatever and expect a pill to magically zap the fat.
Read the ingredients and explainations for them. For those of you who are peeing alot,it does have somewhat of a diuretic effect as one of the results of this pill is losing water weight.
It has alot of caffeine in it as well a fat burners and appetite suppressants.
Here's what I'm doing: I'm taking the slimquick as advised on the bottle. I go to the YMCA every morning and work out for an hour. Girls this sounds like alot of work but it really,really isn't. If you knew how lazy I am about excercise you would know that it has to be moderatly easy.
I try to move as many miles as possible while I am there. I walk a mile on the treadmill,bike a few miles on the stationary bike. I do light weight lifting.
I haven't felt very hungry so I really don't consume that much food per day. The slimquick has done that for me.
You know what? After one week my face is slimmer and I have lost about an inch off my waist,my jeans are not as tight on my thighs and hips.
You don't want to just lose weight you need to be healthy doing it!!
Make sure you drinks lots of water and get some sort of calcium in every day.
Good Luck!
I've been on Slimquick for about 4 weeks now and I haven't seen any significant weight loss. I do, however, get full really fast and also get hungry really fast after eating. I guess the pills are suppressing my appetite? I haven't been following the plan provided but I do watch what I eat and work out at least 3 times a week. I REALLY need to lose 20lbs before Agust 26...my wedding!!!!! it's making me so depressed. I'm going to try it for another 4 weeks and if I don't see any weight loss I'm going to give up :(
Hi ladies I am in the process of starting to better my life in many ways,smoking(started program to stop 2wks),doing fine,eating more healthier(have done for the last ten years).But my metabolism has slowed tremendously, so along with trying to stop smoking I also have begun to excercise to see if i can jumpstart it again.Found I need a little help and came across Slimquick. I was doing some research on help with dieting and came across a website I found helpful.Have any of you checked out Consumerhealthdigest.com? I found it to be very informative.
Has anyone come of the pills completely....if so what were the effects I see the one comment stating that she was dragging. I wanted to start this process but need to do my research first. I do NOT want to start taking someone that my body is going to kick my butt if I stop taking it or get to a point where I can't afford it.
I have been on slim quick and it works for me.  My appetite has been smaller and I have more energy than before.  I have been on slim quick for less than a month and I already lost about 8 pounds.  I don't work out a lot, just the occassional wii fit work outs.  I am a very lazy kinda gurl but I work in retail so I am constantly walking for at least 8 hours.  I think the biggest factor in my weight loss is the reduction of food intake.
I've been on Slimquick about 10 days. At first, I seemed to feel very uninterested in food and untempted by sugar (my downfall). That's the way I always start out when motivated to lose weight. Now I'm enviously eyeing the candy others consume. Naturally, diet and exercise will lead to weight loss, so who needs Slimquick? Also, I've developed bladder infection symptoms which discourage exercise. I do drink about 5 quarts of water a day and it may not be connected. I don't know-- the jury's still out! I do know caffeine isn't good for bladders, so I may quit the program.
Hello.  I have been taking SlimQuick for about 2 weeks now.  I have noticed I have actually gained weight??  Has anyone else got this affect?  Or do I need to just give it a lil more time to work??
i have been taking slimquick packets for a couple of months now and trust me it works! i did try the pills but got no results. For some reason alot of my friends and i had no luck with the pill, but we all lost weight on the packets! The first week on the packets i didn't really loose alot, but my stomache was less bloated looking and i had more energy. Its not a miracle drug, you do have to change your diet or exercise. I only cut my portions down and barely exercise, but i went from a size 13 to a size 3! of course like i said before i have been taking the packets for months. But i know it does work! maybe try changing your eating habbits.