Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Has anyone used Linoflax Linaza Adelgazante?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Hi everyone! Im new to the site and my question is: has anyone used Linoflax Linaza Adelgazante? does it work? has anyone lost weight using it?
Hi all, I've using Linoflax for a few weeks and I have already lost 5 pounds!! I am so happy I can't wait for next month to buy new clothes. It tastes very good and it goes well with skim milk or soy milk.
hi everybody.
I don`t understand why the people talk like if they has the truth,any way I just want to tell my experience with linoflax adelgazante.
My health insurance require me a physical exam every year  and the last one shows that I have high cholesterol,I went to see my family doctor and he put me in a diet for three months,after that I had another blood test and my cholesterol it was the same then he gave me a more strict diet but instead that I start to take linoflax adelgazante,  2 spoons mixed with grape fruit juice twice a day I did it  for another three months  and after that I had another blood test and what surprise my cholesterol came down 40 points it was 180 and now is 140,beside that I feel that helps to my intestine works better because has a lot of fiber I just bought 20 more bags because I plan to take it  forever.
          atte.   Fernando Vasquez
I am interested in obtaining some linoflax adelgazante, most sites I look at say it is no longer available.  Any suggestions as to where I could find some?

Rita Brady
***@****
You can find it @ linoflax.com
or if you live in the chicago area you can buyit at any mexican store.
It works great to keep you regular.Plus it mixes well. Way better than Nopolina which is to gritty. LinoFlax is good with apple cider and any natural juice. Cut back on your salt intake , use sea salt when posiable. Because you wu=ill retain a lot of water if you have a high intake. take 1 tablespoon with water before bed. When the whole body is at rest. This to me is the safest and natural way to lose weight . With out chemicals and side effects .Best of all it is cheap.under 15 bucks...
If you're in florida it is at seabara grocery store.