Hcg, B12 Injections/ Shots in California
I live in San Bernardino. I would like to know if there are any clinics in my area (or anywhere in the Inland Empire) who does these shots. I'm 5' 7", 207 lbs. and would like to lose 30-40 lbs.
I know of a place in Agoura Hills. its called Etcetera. Give them a call and see if they could recomend a place near you. I know they are amazing. I go to there office in Arizona. I am from Agoura and had lots of friends who went there and had amazing results. I just started myself on tuesday.
Hi Serendipity26,

How much do the injections cost from this clinic?  I'm in Arizona as well and trying to do price comparisions.

Thanks!
where in Arizona are you? It was $165 the first visit. That icluded the consutation, 3 shots, 2 weeks of phentermine and a multi vitamin. They also give you a diet plan to follow. They make it really simple. They tell you exactly what to eat how much to eat and when to eat it. I am on day 4 of the plan and i feel amazing. each shot is $10 if you buy 3 at a time. I am going 3 times a week for shots and every 2 weeks you go in for a weigh in and more Phentermine. The shots are B12,B6 and Adinosine (Myoden). Etcetera is in Tempe off southern near the loop 101. I drive an hour to get there but i trust them so its worth it to me. How much weight do you want to lose?
Oh I'm in Chandler, so thats pretty close for me.  I'm doing a program with another doctor, but its a bit $$.  It IS working however.  Its been 1 1/2 weeks and I've already lost 10 lbs.  I've only had 1 shot so far.
what program are you on. I started on tues and i've had 2 shots and i haven't lost anything. I'm sticking to the diet. what am i doing wrong.
I'm working with Dr. Briones who has a weight loss clinic in Chandler, AZ.  I've been working out at least 3 times a week.  The first week I was just taking phentermine, and now I'm starting the shots and taking a diuretic.  She doesn't have a combo shot, she does two seperate shots, which makes it a bit pricier.  I'm doing a 1200 calorie diet.
Hello, I am currently living in Chandler Az and I see here that you go to an office here for weight loss couold you please give me the phone number so I could set up an appoitment?

Gloria
I have been going to the Holistic Wellness Center in Calimesa/Yucaipa.  It's a nice clinic, very informative and helpful. Very reasonable for both HCG and B-12 in comparisant to most places in southern california.  I was going to one in Pasadena,they transfered all my records and did everything for about half the price.
the website is calimesawellnesscenter.com  I've lost about 24 lbs in 7weeks.  Good Luck :)