Hcg and weight loss
fit
I have lost 38 pounds since October, and i wanted to here from others who have lost on this type of program. I did a 4 week break in the program before starting the 2nd time , and i did not gain any weight back. I am doing a program that is injections 5 days a week, and a strict 500 calorie a day diet. i believe in the program, and have read the weightloss cure book.
It's good to know that you had success. I've read the book but still doing the cleansing. Where did you do the treatment? I'm from Denver and couldn't find anyone that does this here:( so I'm thinking about applying the shots myself, but  
not so sure.
Good luck
fit
i am doing an online program, and it is a doctor supervised program. The program consists of 5 shots hcg/ B12 , and 500 calorie a day diet. I have not been told of a program in your area, but these programs do exist.There are online programs and programs where you have to go and do the first visit, and then everything is shipped to you. I am sorry but i am not able to post that information on this forum. i did not do any type of cleanse before starting the program. Good Luck! fit&fun
HI,
Just started this program 2 weeks ago.  Glad to see your doing well on it. Congratulations!

I have lost a little weight but only for the first two days following my weekly shot.  I've read that the shelf life is only about 62 hours which makes sense why I only lose for 2 - 3 days.  I have done research online and it seems everyone takes the shots either 2 or 3 times a week.  I've haven't heard of anyone taking 5 shots.
I suspect my doctor just wants people to have to come in longer.  Why not at $140 a visit (and I don't even see the doctor!).  My next visit is in two weeks and I'm going to ask why he provides only one shot with such a small shelf life.  

Other than that, how are you feeling taking the shots?  Any side effects, etc?
I have been told there are programs that offer 1 to 7 shots per week. What state are you from? i am doing an online program. I do a small shot Monday through Thursday, and a double shot on Friday. I am losing about 1/2 pound a day, but i am not losing on the weekends. that is because i am not doing the injection on the weekends. I do not feel tire, and i am really not hungry. are you doing the 500 calorie diet? that is not very many calories. Good Luck to you on your weight loss!
Are there any doctors who give these shots in Phila.for weightloss?  Where can I get them on line?
Do you know of any clinics in Phila?  Where can I get the Shots online?
fit
Do research on the net. hcg/weightloss, and try the Bariatric centers in your area. They offer programs that do not involve surgery, and a lot of them offer hcg programs. I would like to give you this information, but i can not post that on this forum.
You say you're doing an "online" weight loss program and then say "under an doctor's supervision".  How can this be?  How can a doctor "supervise" you ONLINE - especially if  you're taking very dangerous drugs that you inject into yourself?  This doesn't make any sense to me and I don't know of ANY doctor with integrity who would be involved in this kind of program.

I'm a nurse and I urge you to let your REAL doctor know what you're doing AND exactly what it is that you are taking.

BK
fit
My doctor does know, and yes it is doctor supervised. I go to my doctor once a month and get weighed, blood pressure checked, vital signs, and i also talk to a doctor through the program i am doing twice a week.i also have to send in food journals every Friday. I am sorry you have a problem with what i am doing, but it is working for me. I am not saying it is for everybody, and i am just saying what worked for ME!
Is your doctor in the US?  If so, you might want to ask him about the FDA ban on HCG injections for use in weight loss.  This is a very dangerous drug you're using and I urge you to speak with your regular doctor.

Sandy
It's a hormone produced naturally by pregnant women not a drug.
Im searching for a Dr, who uses this practice to help obesity. I have searchd and searched and had no luck. I find it funny that the medical world will tell you how dangerous something is when they continuously prescribe "man made" medications that have horrible side effects! and never ONCE harp on the dangers of that. I totally believe in the book I recently purchased and articles/books I have read in past years about pharmacetical kick downs to Dr.s who use that  med. I can't wait to start but I have no clue who practices this.
fit
I know of clinics in North carolina. there are clinics in Gastonia, Morganton, Waxhaw, Shelby, Hickory, Huntersville, and there are 2 in Statesville.
fit
you will just have to research hcg/weightloss from the state where you live. There may not be a program in the state you live in, and there may be a program in a surrounding state.
Thanks for your response fit&fun. I truly appreciate it. In response to your question, I am in Charlotte, North Carolina. Would like to know about your online program since my doctors fees are exorbidant and only provide 1 shot a week and it's very small. If you can't post here, you can email me at ***@****. The shots are labeled 35 I.U.'s but it doesn't even look like that much. It's not helping except for the 1/2 to 3/4 lb. loss the following the shot. I'm on a 400 to 600 calorie diet...high protein....low carbs. I take 37.5 mg. of Phentermine for appetite control which works well doing its job and w/o  feelings of being shaky or heart racing.  Extremely dry mouth is only side effect. I record all calories to ensure I do not exceed my limit.
Obviously, I need to be taking more shots.  Research has shown that every takes at least 3 a week.

Again, thanks for you response.  It is truly appreciated.  Hope to here from you about the other thing.
Sandy,

I have been searching the FDA website for 20 minutes, and have not found one mention of HCG being banned for any uses.
Hi. New to this room. I have been trying like mad to find a doctor in my area that will work with the program that I'd like to do. It requires 125units daily of Hcg, along with and eating plan and exercise. I cannot find a doctor that will give me more than 30units once per week!

I'm very interested in the online places spoken of here and in other rooms.
Please help.
I'm in Charlotte, NC
I think the best way to go to a doctor.
I lost my 18 kg in 4 month. Thanks to physical educations! :)
Try this one [b]http://www.pecentral.org/[/b]
<script>

Hi!
Hi. The book that you mentioned is exactly the program I'm trying to do. Unfortunately I can't find any doctors that will actually follow it where the injections are concerned. Any tips on finding one? I live in Charlotte, and am open to driving quite a ways or using an online source.

I believe in the program too, and trust the author. I'm determined to do it exactly the way its written.

Any help would be great!!
Krys29
HELLO EVERYONE, I'M NEW HERE AND I NEED SOME HELP. I HAVE THE WEIGHT LOSS CURE BOOK, BUT I CAN'T FIND ANYPLACE DOWN IN MIAMI FLORIDA THAT HAS HCG, IF ANYONE KNOWS A PLACE IN MIAMI PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS.....KANDLE
PLEASE HELP! I am looking for a doctor in New York State that will give me a script for hCG.  I'm dying to loose weight and really want to try this treatment.  Anyone with info. please e:mail me at ***@****.  It's too difficult for me to travel out of state for this.  Thanks to anyone who can help!!!
I have searched the internet high & low and found only one place that I can do the HCG program with, and it is in California. Can you PLEASE email me the name or website you you? I read the Weight Loss Cure book and would love to try this program. Thanks!!!

My only other option is to buy the online HCG and hope that it's a legit company (!)If anyone knows of a place to purchase HCG online, without a prescription, can you let me know??? Thanks!!  
***@****
I am looking for a place online to buy HCG or do the HCG weight loss program... does anyone know of a site????
I live near Portland, OR. Thanks!!!!!
Please email me: ***@****
Fit, would you please email me the name of the online doctor you are using?  I have found one, but just wanted to check one that a REAL person is using and having good luck with!!

Thanks,

girl.***@****
I read your post regarding the online program. Will you please email me personally? I cannot find a program. Thank You. ***@****
i have been looking for a doctor...for like an month now can anyone help me find one!!! i live in oregon..
get back to me at katie1_bggs***@****
Hello everyone.  I am new to this forum and have been reading all posts.  I have found a multistate clinic that is using the hcg   I posted it but it was taken down.  I don't quite know how to spread the word.  They are in Colorado, South Carolina, California, New Jersey, Chicago, Toronto, Dallas and soon in England  You may email me at ***@**** if you would like their name and number.  Good luck to all.  Kay
Hi I'm also new to this site. Could you please email me about information you have concerning the online doctor and where to get the hCG to do your own at home deal. I'm very anxious to find out about this weight loss program. I have the book also and it is my understanding that without using the hCG the weight loss will not last or work as well. Please help. I'm from WY. my address is bmr_gramma***@****  Thanks so much
Hi Fit&Fun,

i'm also trying to find on online hcg program for weight loss. please please please please email me the web address of the program you are using. If anyone else has any info please email me as well. many many thanks!
***@****
Please email me the info as well.

***@****
Has anyone found a place to get the hCG injections in Atlanta or North of Atlanta?  My email: ***@****
Does anyone know a place in Memphis, TN that administes this program with the shot.  I have read the book and I and starting Sunday the 30 day program before I go to Phase 1 and I wanted to see if I could find the shots either online or a doctor that gives them.  Please Help.  Thanks, Barbara
Hi Fit,

I have been researching for @ a month with no luck.  Would you mind e-mailing me the on-line doctor's information.  I would really appreciate it.
***@****

thanks
steelgirl
Does anyone have the information @ the on-line doctor who follows Dr. Simeon's protocol. fit and fun mentioned she uses HCG injections and several people requested that she e-mail them. If anyone knows please e-mail me @
***@****
steelgirl
I have the Weight Loss Cure Book but can't find the hCG.  If anyone knows of a DR or Clinic in IL, or WI or an online source please email me at ***@****.  Thank you!  
This is from page 120 of Kevin Trudeau's book The Weight Loss Cure

"In 1974 the Food and Drug Administration required producerers of hGC to label the drug with a warning against using it for weight loss or fat reditribution. Interestingly enough, no one has ever come out with a clear definitive statement that the use of hCG as part of the EXACT Simeons protocol was inneffective or dangerous.  It is true that hCG should never be used to treat obesity alone. It must only be used as part of the exact Simeons protocol.  according to the FDA, it is infact legal for doctors in America to prescribe medications for purposes that are not approved of by the FDA. This suggests that doctors in America can prescribe  hCG to be used as a part of the Simeons protocol, even though this purpose has not been approved by the FDA."

I'm new to this site and need to know if anyone has information about an HCG clinic anywhere in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area.  I'm not sure if you can post that info here, but if not, please email me at ***@**** with the word HCG in the subject line.  Thanks!
Hi, I too am new to this posting.  I have almost finished Phase 1 but can not find anyone in my area to get the shots from.  I live in Arkansas but am close to Missouri also.  I would also be willing to do a on-line program. My email is ***@****

Hi there.  I've just received the book and started reading.  I haven't found anyone that offeres the injections in my area.  I started putting on weight when I got pregnant with my daughter and subsequently added more weight with my son.  I haven't been able to take it off.  I did try the Atkins program, but I ended up getting quite sick.  I lost about 30 pounds fairly rapidly, but my skin hung and I looked like death warmed over.  I went off the program and put the weight and more back on almost as fast as I took it off.  I suffer from Fibromyalgia, and have a very low Insulin-like growth hormone.  The staff at the hospital I was going to for a clinical trial, suggested that I get growth hormone shots for the Fibromyalgia and that one of the side effects would be weight loss.  Does anyone know of a program I can check out in my area?  Or one that would allow me to do the program on my own after an initial visit?  If you do not want to post an answer here, you can send me an email directly at jm.***@****.  Thanks for any help you can provide.
read the book with loss cure they dont want u to know about by kevin trudeau
even though the hcg is the best option with a specific diet to go along with it, u can replace the hcg with another diet and it works just as fine and keeps u healthy and works just as fast.
Hi New to the site. I'm looking for a site where I can purchase hCG online. I've found some, but looking for one that is not a rip-off. Help from anyone would be appreciated. Many thanks!!!!!!!
please e-mail me at ***@****
I too, am looking for an online source. PLEASE..anybody able to share this info. Please email it to me at ***@**** appreciated.
Would anyone please email me the name of the online doctor they are using? I am just starting out and I'm not real good at researching on the computer (new to it) I do not want to get ripped off and need one that people are using and have success with!!

Thank you,
***@****
I live in Gastonia, NC area.  New to this forum.Looking into the treatment with HCG for weight loss. Have the book. Pepople have mentioned a bunch of clinics in our area.
Interesting. My email is ***@****
Would apreciate a reply from some of the members from my area.
Thanks.
For the person in NC that listed two places in Statesville. Could you give Names?
I live in Hutchinson KS (near Wichita) and I just received the Weight Loss Cure book. I am anxious to get started, but need assistance with locating a physician or an alternative process for gaining access to the required Hcg injections.  

Please reply to my Email address at earliest convenience.

Thank you.
Has anyone been successful and finding hcg available in the chattanooga, tn area or  somewhere nearby?  if you can't post it here i can be reached at ***@****
I'm trying to find information on the HCG shots. I live near raleigh. does anyone know of doctors around there that do it? I was also wondering if Dr. G requires you be a certain amount over weight.? I weigh 147 lbs and i'm 5'1 do you think he will accept me?
I am just amazed how easily others have made the decision to get these hcg injections and go on a 500 calorie diet.  I wish I would have checked this site before I ordered KT's book.  I never would have ordered this book if I had known injections were involved.  I wish you all the best of luck with your weight loss, but I think that I when my book arrives, I will put it on shelf with the rest of them.
I am also new to this forum.  I recieved my book a weeks ago and have not been able to find a physican that will give the required amount of hcg injections.  If anyone has any information for the Wichita, KS area or an online program please email me at amit_patel05hotmail.com.  THANKS!!!
Hi I just read the book The Weight loss cure and was wondering if anyone could help me with finding the HCG i know that kevin trudeau offers it in a pill form for $125 and i dont know if that would be a cheaper way to go rather than the injections?? is it possible to do the injections at home yourself?? i live in denver colorado and i am not sure if any mds here even offer the therapy. my e-mail is ***@**** i would greatly appreciate any help i could get on this matter
If anyone has info on where to get the HCG, especially the online program, please email:

***@****

Hi, first let me say that the post above me is mistaken. KT doesn't sell ANY products anymore. The website you most likely found is naturalcuresstore.com which is similar to naturalcures.com but NOT affiliated. I found that site too and the HCG they're selling is one of the kinds KT says doesn't work so don't waste your money. Secondly, I like the majority of the other people on this forum I'm DESPRATE to find a doc who will give me the shots of HCG. I can't say enough for KT. Just reading his first two books has given me so much knowledge that without even attempting to lost weight I've dropped 11 pounds in a month and my general health/energy is greatly improved. I'm pretty heavy though and would like to lose about another 70 pounds. I trust KT since he's done nothing but help me so far but our corupt government has made HCG all but inaccessible. If anyone has info on where to get the HCG, especially the online program, please email:

***@****

Hi everyone, I to have been looking in the Portland Oregon area for the Hcg shots, but can NOT find any one that administers this ... Does any one have any info for this area. I did the shots 14 years ago when I was in Calif. with GREAT Loss. would like to do it again.
I have the book also and I would like to start taking the HCG injections myself. Does any one know of a Dr in Denver Colorado that does the injections? I live in Greeley Co and none of the Dr here will help me. I even asked my family Dr and he is not to happy about the book. He thinks it is a jock. So if any one can help that would be great. My email is ***@**** Thank you Sandy05
Could you please share the information for the online supervised program.  ***@****
I'm responding  to a March posting. Would you please send name(s) of online Dr, Clinic's to receive hcg? ***@****   Thanks
I'm responding to an older posting on hcg. Would you email me names of contacts to obtain hcg?
Thanks ***@****
Please I'm also interested in the online supervised hcg that you are using. Can you send me info. ***@****
Thanks for your help
Is there another way of doing this then injections b/c when I was watching the Paid Programing, Kevin made it sound as if it was something you could pick up at the pharmacy without a perscription.
Is there any doctor in the MO/KS area who offer the shots or pills.  
I live in the KC/MO area did you find a doctor that administered Hcg injections or pills.  Please respond at your earliest convenience...I am so anxious to get started with phase II.  Phase I was good and I noticed a change in my complexion and stomach...
I am interested in the online program, please email me at ***@****. I want to make sure that I deal with a doctor who is legit and would like to talk to others who have had success with the online program.  Thanks.
I am interested in finding out about the program, more so, the injections.  Has anyone had any irritatiions, complications, etc.  I live in Illinois and looking for a place to get HCG.  I found one place but like everyone else, I am scared of getting scammed.  I need to make sure that whatever is injected into my body is actually legitimate.  If anyone can help, please email me @ ***@****.
HCG is safe and the fastest way to lose way. After the injection phase follows a second and 3rd phase to stabilize your weight loss and prevent the yoyo effect. I have done the cure and have a brochure that you may get for free if it helps you.
dirkvanlithATgmail.com
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Missouri people....go to releana.com  There's a doc in Columbia.  I know it's a bit of a drive, but people drive 6 hours to see my doc. You don't need to go in often.  It's worth it.

Releana is a liquid version that you put under your tongue for a few minutes.  It's soooo easy, much easier that shots.  I've lost close to 50 lbs using this. I average 0.7 lbs per day with no exercise.  
Congrats on your loss!  Have you had any problems using the liquid version.  And how long have you been using it?  Also is there anything else that you use such as phen?

Evelyn
No, I have not had any problems using it.  You take a little dropper Releana provides and just squirt it under your tongue.  You hold it there for a minute, then do not eat or drink anything for 10 minutes.  You do this twice a day. So, I do it while I'm getting ready for work and then just before I go to bed.  It doesn't really have a flavor or at least not one I can describe...nothing bad or bitter.   I follow Simeon's protocol as far as foods etc.

I've been doing it since May.  I did take a few breaks for vacation so it hasn't been straight through.   I'm finishing up a bottle of it in a few days so am going to go on to Phase 3.

No, I don't use phen or anything. My doc's office did tell me they would give me phen if I wanted or needed it.  I haven't needed it .  I did hit a few days that I could have eaten cardboard, but in talking with my docs office we figured out it was psychological....it happened only on Fridays...days I was used to going out to a big lunch and/or going out for dinner or  happy hour.  Once I realized that I got thru the next Friday and it hasn't been a problem since.  

Hope this helps!  

That sounds great.  Almost 50 lb in 4 months!  It sounds like something that i might try if i can't hang with the injections.  How costly was it at Releana?  It is about 4 1/2 hours from me.
I am new in this forum, and I live in Calgary Alberta, canada. Does anyone know :
1 .Where to purchase HCG injection?
2. I read about that supervised online porgram, PLEEASE send me the information.
3. Do you have to eat only organic or it does matter?
If you can not post the info in the forum, please e-mail me at ***@****
What are the different dosages in the HCG shots?  A dr that I am thinking of going to says that it will vary from 1000-3000 USP units/ 1-3 ccs?  What does that mean?  I am seeing numbers like 35 units, so does anyone know what the best dosage is
Does the Hcg injections really work. Please send me the name, phone #, and/or email of a place in ATL, GA
It's called research. go to ***.com - do simeons if you can't get organic. if you can eat organic meats it will probably help. Injections usually come in 10,000 iu's - 5,000 iu's - and 1500 iu's.
If you are doing Trudeu's - he says 200 units a day - is good for a person in today's society. i just ordered mine from ***.ca today - which will take 7-14 days - and this was suggested on one of the yahoo forums. if you go to hcgdietinfo you'll see lots of information - and you'll be informed...
HWW
Hi Kay,
Would you please let me know about the clinic in Toronto. Finding one is like searching for the needle in the haystack!
Thanks ever so much.
***@****  
Portland, Oregon - Carlotta Watson, ND works out of www.oregonwellnesscenter.com in Beaverton. $205 for initial, $130 for follow ups, $175 for a 1-month supply of hCG.
HI, I live in Massachusett's...and I am going out of my mind trying to find a doctor to prescribe HCG and none will..if anyone has any info about where I can find a Doctor who will please email me @ ***@****

Thankyou
Hi to all!  Does anyone know where I can get the hcg in Miami, Florida.

perhaps you all should read this and do some thinking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau
I'm new to this formum, but I've read most of the postings. I have read both Dr. Simeons manuscript and Trudeau's book. I became convinced that this protocol was the answer to my needs. I followed Phase 1 for 30days and then began the argus task of finding a Dr. to prescribe HCG or admin the Phase 2 of the protocol. No luck, spoke with 8 different doctors and non of them had heard of the use of HCG for weight loss (nor would prescribe it). So, I did online research and found a reputable pharmacy ordered the HCG and began the program on my own. My brother is a med student, he helped me mix the injections (175 I.U. is my dosage) and showed me the proper technique for injection. It's been 13 days now and I'm happy to say that I've lost 11.5 pds. so far. The first week is very difficult and requires a lot of will power. 500 calories is not a lot of food, I found myself wanting to eat everything in sight. After about the 8th or 9th day on the HCG I started to feel whole again. The food options are a bit boring, but the results I'm seeing, for me, are miraculous.
Don't get discouraged, the program works... I would advise doing this program under the supervison of a doctor, but in the abcense of a qualified provider you can administer this yourself. The total cost to me has been minimal. Approx. $90.00 for the HCG (that's shipped from a very reputable source), syringes/needles, sterile water, mixing vials, etc. $30.00 shipped.  Hope this info helps...
most of my online research indicated that Florida had some great HCG clinics. Do your research, you'll find a few different clinics in FL.
I appreciate your comments, but your advise is invalid.  Trudeau is simply reporting the finding of an accredited doctors weight loss program. I am following Dr. Simeons protocol and this has nothing to do with Mr. Trudeau. If you do your research you'll find that this program has been around since the 1950's & 60's, with 100% success rate (when followed under the supervision of a Doctor).
where did you purchase the injection material online? can you give me the website?
I don't know if the forum moderator will allow me to put a website on this post, but here goes. The best place I found for ordering the HCG was drugdelivery.ca it's a great Canadian online pharmacy , they guarantee your product and it delivery. I purchased 2 pckg. of the 1500 I.U. (HCG PREGNYL 1500 I.U. (ORGANON) those pckg.s actually come with 3 ampules of 1500 I.U. If you do Dr. Simeons program it requires 125 I.U. injection per day. So, one ampule of 1500 I.U. would be enough for 12 injections and it has 3 of those in the pckg. that's enough for 36 shots in one pckg. I'm splitting the difference between Trudeau's advise and Dr. S, so, I'm doing 175 I.U. per shot. It's working great!
Thank you so much, I am so grateful for your help. Please stay in contact I would really like to hear more on your progress.  Are you administering in the muscle (im) or in the fat (sc)? Because some of the other people that have purchased HCG said that they are doing it sc.  (protocol of GHI) So how are you feeling and have you lost any more weight? I am so happy for you! Hopefully I will soon be right behind you :) Thank you once again for being so brave to post!  Can't get anyone else to post the company name or contact info on the whole internet circuit.

I'm planning on ordering the 43 day kit from hcgsupplies.com and HCG from drugdelivery.ca because it seems to be the place everyone orders from. Can anyone tell me how much/what amounts of HCG to order for the 43 days? I want it to be as fresh as possible, and I don't know how to order by ampules etc. I don't really get it. I'm plannng on doing 175 I.U. per shot also, but I don't get what the difference is between 1500, 2000, 5000 I.U....is it the smaller the I.U. number is the more often you mix it, therefore the fresher it is? This is all very new to me and I'm planning on following the directions that come with the supplies from hcgsupplies.com for for sub-q injections but in the meantime I have no clue how much HCG to order.
I really want to get started...help!? thanks :)
I would really like to find a doctor who will prescribe hcg or I would also be interested in purchasing hcg from someone in the Las Vegas area.  I have had no luck ordering from drugdelivery.ca and would reallly like to get started with Simeon's plan.  Thank you for any advice or help that you can pass my way.
what do you mean you had no luck? did you not get your order?
Has anyone heard of __hcgmedical.com??? They are offering home delivery with monitored blood tests all included in their fee? Has anyone used them? They seem to be one of the first sites when googling HCG/weightloss. They are recommending 250iu per day for six week stints four different times.

Has anyone heard of negative side effects with this?
Hi there, are you doing injections IM or Sub-Q?  Do the instructions that come with the medication tell which to do?
Sorry for my delayed repsonse, I've been tied up at work for the last few days and just forgot to check the forum.  I recommend you only do the injections IM, I know others are saying that SC is just at good, but all of my research indicated that IM is at least 30% more potent than SC. Also, Dr. Simeons specifically says in his manuscript that they do IM. I personally am doing my injections IM, upper glut, if you have to do self injections the medical community recommends you do your injection in your leg (quad / upper thigh). If you do decided to do the IM in the leg, I'd recommend that you use a 1 1/4" needle 27 gauge. I use a 2" 25 guage for the glut IM. It does sting a bit, but the pain doesn't last more than a minute or two.
I forgot to include my current progress for rhonda1961.  I'm now on day 20 of the Phase 2 and I've lost a total of 18pds and 2.5" off my waist in just 20 days (start weight 232.5/end goal 195pds) -  I know, pretty amazing!  I've tried many, many different programs with minimal to no real success. Other have said you just need diet/excercise. Well, I am a very active middle 30 age guy, 6' 3", I enjoy working out and have a fairly muscular build, in addition, I'm an avid cyclist. I am considered by most of my friends and family as fit but not really fat. I personally didn't like the fact that I couldn't shead those extra 30-40pds not matter how active or careful I ate. Something was physiologically wrong with my body and wouldn't allow me to lose the weight no matter what excercise program I did.  I just didn't know how to correct the proglem, until now.  I am so grateful that Kevin had the desire to publish this protocal and of course Dr. S for developing it. This book taught me that I could correct the problems my body had and that I wasn't crazy... I really did have a fixable problem. This program is the real deal, so far, it is working just as described. Thank you, thank you!
Last post, I promise.. my intent is not to dominate the forum :^) I just wanted to let Veggin know that it is not recommended you use a dosage higher than 200 I.U. Dr. S recommended 125 I.U. daily "no matter how large the patient was" (his words).  Kevin says 125 - 200 I.U. I'm no doctor, but I know my results have been very favorable with 150 - 175 I.U. Oh and akelly, your correct - the smaller the number on the ampule the more often you need to mix. Which is good, because Dr. S. indicated that once the HCG is mixed and in liquid form, it is very unstable. I mix enough for 8 injections (with one 1500 ampule) then I keep it refrigerated in the dark. He said it was good to keep it out of the light which could cause it to lose it potency faster. I believe, once mixed, that it only lasts for 10 days max and that's keeping it refrigerated in the dark. It only lasts 2-3 days at room temp.
PLEASE DOMINATE THIS FORUM !!,  your information is very detailed and interesting!! by-the-way thank you for that. CONGRADULATIONS ON THE WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!!!!  just want to let you know i purchased the hcg before i found this forum and when i recieved it , it was only 1 vial that is to last the full 45 days and injections are sc. i was really unhappy because i too felt that dr.S. protocal of mixing was what i wanted. I did do it  from a on line clinic and they said it would work when i  emailed them back. So , i had already put the money out, and  now have started the phase 2 .Started it on 10/05/07 and have lost 5.2 lbs . I have never ever had any hunger pains or problems so far, the only thing i can think of is that the hcg is really helping me with that ( also by the way i had cut out almost all carbs when i read kevin's other book about 7 months ago, ( i had no weight loss ) and i had just remained doing it  to try and stay a little heathier , so i did not even do phase 1), my thinking is even more clear and i have lots of engery . I am worried that the vial will lose its potency because of the time frame. ( We will see and i will post as i go along also) i want to lose 40 lbs all together and i agreed with you i have tried EVERY DIET PROGRAM OUT THERE and have little or no success.  So , the fact that i just started and lost really has made me feel good and i plan on purchasing the gch from the company you got if from for the next phase .  thanks once again for being so detailed. i know myself and my family were very happy to see your responses.
keep in touch with us on your progress!!!
Thanks for your kind words. You keep up the good work, 5 lbs. is a great start. It's sure crazy to watch your body change/shrink right before your eyes. Let me know if you have anymore questions and please keep me informed if your HCG last longer than the 10days.
BTW - What tea's are you drinking and at what quantity? Just curious...
Well, my friend 2 more lbs off this am at weigh in. So, thats 7 days , 7 lbs. I am drinking yerba mate and i just started that 2 days ago. i have 1 or 2 cups a day. i also have oolong tea but i haven't opened it yet.  by-the-way are you excercising or walking for 1 hr. a day.
I have not been able to do any excercing , my mother just had open heart surgery ,so i have her here and just taking care of her, i do a lot of walking from one side of the house to the other. ( they say that does not count in excercing it all has to be done at one time. )  I haven't lost that many lbs. yet so i can't really tell the change. Now that does amaze me that i can lose weight and feel good  w/ out excercising.
I will let you know about the hcg lasting longer than 10 days.
Keep in touch with your progress.
lost anothe lb. this am
how long did it take to get your order?
I did a  on line clinic and the cost for the blood test and Doc's review of my phsyical was $250.00 , than they called me and said everything was a go and it was another $400.00 , i wanted to talked to a Doc. so it cost me another $50.00 by phone for about 15 mins. and now the refill is going to be $300.00( process took over 6 weeks for them to do thier thing, they have alot of people). Now you can see why i want to order from where you have. i have other family members that are trying to start phase 1 , right now due to your information and now, they say they can afford it now.  Thanks for your posting from all this family and friends.
Good to hear your progressing, and thanks for the info on the tea's. I have only been drinking some herbal tea's. I can't stand the taste of green/black tea's (I've never been a big tea drinker and I don't drink coffee). I did find a Wulong tea extract (in pill form), they say it's more potient than the real thing, so I take one of those each morning/evening and drink my herbal tea for breakfast/after dinner.    
I would try to get out and walk as much as you can. I mentioned in my post that I'm a cyclist, I have probably been avg. an hour ride 1-2 times a week and then I go to the gym and weight lift approx. 1-2 times a weel (during my lunch hr. since I don't eat, ha ha)  So, I have been getting a fair amount of exercise, but like Kevin says you don't actually need to exercise on this program to find success! If anything, I thing my weight lifting probably hurts my over all results. I have not lost as much weight over this last week and I think some of that has to do with muscle gain. This Thursday is my 4 week mark and I'll be updating all my figures (BF%, measurements, etc.) I'll post those for you on Friday and you can share in my progress... I can't wait!!!
The cost you incurred to start Phase II seems really high. When I began my research to find an option for HCG, I did see a few companies, like the one you are using, that offered a complete package but again the cost seemed so high. It's not that I couldn't afford those options, I just knew that less expensive ones were available. Of course, it takes a bit of research to put it together on your own, but that's what I enjoy doing ;-)
It took me about 6 weeks to get my order of HCG. No prescription was needed or blood test. The online pharmacy was drugdelivery.ca and they were great to work with.  They even have very knowledgable staff that are available via online chat, in case you have questions. Again the cost for my 45 day supply was $60.00+$30.00 S&H = $90.00. As far as syringes/needles I can't remember where I got those. But, there are several options online. I just made sure to get the 3cc syringe with Luer Lock tip 25g x 1 1/2". I know I said a previous post that it was 2", but it's not, it's only  11/2". I only paid about $20 or $30 total for the Sterile water, syringes/needles and a Sharps container to deposit the used needles (I have small children running around the home). If you do a little research it's not hard to find a good supplier for medical equipment. Hope that info helps... I'll post again on Friday!
Once again thank your for the detailed info. its been 12 days now and the hcg seems to still be working , because i can't believe i am just eating so little and feeling so good with just  good quality food. B-T-W i for got to mention earlier that i have been on  natural capsules to help with my blood sugar and the Doc. said to start off with out using them and if i couldn't do it than start them up again . The Doc. said that i would be suprised that the problem would fix its self on this program. i did not believe it so i walked around w/ 2 capsules in my pocket for 3 days. (i am boarder line hypoglycemic ) still no signs at this time . i guess i will see when i finish phase 2 if my blood sugars are ok and fixed.
looking forward to seeing your post on friday (progress) wishing you good luck on your weigh (BR%)!!!!!!
Hi all Hcg users! Quick question what is the solution that you are mixing the Hcg? sterile water, normal saline etc... thanks for the help!
Sterile water or bacteriostatic water (same thing). This is basic solution most injectable drugs are mixed in.
Wanted to give you a quick update on my progress. As of this morning, my total weight loss is 24.5lbs (current weight 208lbs). I'm officially on day 29 of the program - only 16 more days to go (13 of those with injections)! I think I might actually reach my goal of 195lbs!  Body Fat % is 21.3% down 5.7% in 29days - thats pretty cool! I've lost another inch from my belly and my clothing is really getting loose.  Hopefully, this info will encourage others, that may be struggling, on this program to "stick it out" the results speak for themselves. Also, some may want to seriously consider this program as a means to an end. Of course the end result being significant weight loss!
CONGRADULATIONS !!!!!  We hope you will make your 195 lbs goal in your 1st try!!  
i am on my 16th day and i think my hcg is losing its potency. i have not lost any more wait for 3 days( this happened 3 days ago also ,than i lost 1 lb.) and i am doing everything exactly the same way (matter in fact even drinking more water now than when i started) so losing 1 lb in 5 days is just like doing the diet with out the hcg and i am starting to lose the energy during the day. i am going to keep doing it and taking the injections but unless something happens i am going to have to do phase 2 again!!! I am putting in my order tommorow from where you purchased your hcg.  But, yes i am seeing a difference in my body losing fat in the stomach area and arms both look more firmer. i belive in this program just not sure if i believe in the hcg where i purchased it, ( i only got 1 vial to mix and its to last the whole phase2) Continue the good work and keep us inform and i will keep you informed also.
p,s, family members asked me to ask you  if you would please still post while you are on phase 3?
Thanks again for your support, I am also hopeful that I will reach my goals. Sorry to hear about your set back on the program. I would try getting a new vial of HCG, that has got to be the answer.  Let me know when you get the new stuff and if it works better.
    Per your request; I will certainly try to continue posting while on Phase 3. It feels good to only have 1 1/2 weeks left on the program... I'm a little confused on exactly when to end this Phase 2.
Dr. S says to end Phase 2 when you either reach a total weight loss of 34pds or reach 40 injections? Kevin states in his book that you can go 45 days before ending? Well, my weight loss is 25.5 pds and my injections are 30 ( I took 2 days off from injections during the process). So, I guess I could stop after 10 more injections? Or in 8.5 pds? However, my pace has slowed a bit to about 1/2 lb. per day, which could mean I might want to extend my Phase 2 to the full 45 days (per Kevins instructions) to make sure I reach my weight loss goal?
What do you guys think? Any suggestions? I just want to make sure I do this thing proper. I have several family/friends that are watching me very closely to see if this program works. If it does (weight stays off in Phase 3), then they might want to participate. I guess I feel like a lot of people are counting on my success and I don't want to let them down. Any suggestions?
do you give yourself the shots?  if so, where in your body do you give them?
I'm just beginning to read up on this and want to begin it to lose 60 pounds!  Stopped smoking 4 months ago and have put on a quick 25 pounds plus the other years of extras.  I am skeptical--I'll admit to that.  I am in Chicago, IL and would love the advice of anyone and everyone who will give it.  I have been in contact with the GHI Medical Clinic and want to know if they are reputable or if any other clinics anyone can recommend.  Also--confused about when you can start the injections--after an entire Phase 1 or can the injections be a part of the phase 1 as opposed to a phase 2?  Lot's of confusion right now.

Thanks--  ***@****
I read on a steroid board that the hcg they mixed lasted for 8 weeks.  Is that possible?  Anyway, I have been doing the Native Healing Ways program and have lost 18lbs in 36 days of VLCD.  Today I mixed my own and raised the dosage for my last 13 shots to 150IU/day and wondered how long the remaining mixture will last.

Start -175
Post Load- 177
Day 38 VLCD-159
18lbs
10% reduced
.47lbs per day
I love this stuff!

PS If anyone would like information on ordering the supplies and mixing go to the hcg yahoo group.  They have numerous files that detail step by step what to order , where order and how to mix.  They also have a copy of the original Simeons manuscript.
sorry, so long not responding , but mom is very sick and i am very busy taking care of her and my business from home.
I am doing the protocal by the way Kevins book said to do it , and i went 5 days with no wait loss and even did the 6 apples for the whole day and still no weight loss. i just kept on doing it because it was REALLY WIERD even  if i lost no weight, i lost almost 2 inches in my waist and in also in my upper back and arms during the time i had no weight loss. My family can not believe how small i am getting , and i have only lost a total of 15 lbs. (but they all said it looks like 25 lbs ) .
Maybe take note of what Kevin said about DR, S. protocal that if you take it to long your body could be come immuned to the hcg!!! ( let us know what you decided to do) Because  i am ordering more hcg from where you got yours and i am going to jUST follow you. It hasn't done me wrong so far!!
B-T-W i dont think you could be doing it wrong , you seem to be very detailed !!!!! Believe me you SURE DID HELP ME !!!
Also , yes my family really wants to see your results on Phase 3 too!!!  NOW , that seems to be the big question with them .  Are people crazy or what?  Man just get out there and try it , i told them .
I am so impressed with the hcg , because although i have not lost the total lbs at 1 lb per day ( i have lost 15 lbs and i am on my 20th day) my body is transforming right in front of my eyes . (with out any excerise , i CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!!)
i FEEL better than i have in over 14 yrs my thinking is very clear etc.. . and i am really greatful to kevins book and also by the to you and everyone on this forum .
Keep us informed ok? and GOOD luck on the last 8 lbs. !!!
B-T-W are you doing on the diet? I think the hcg is still working some what because if all the loss inches and i can cook for my family and even go out to restuants and just eat my apple and water and it doesn't even bother me . ( NOW THAT IS A AMAZMENT, I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT)  i know i am not that good. it has to be the HCG.
How are you mixing it?  Are you using a vial of bacteriostatic water?  It should last about 8 weeks and after that it will lose its potency.
I'm just reading about the HCG weight loss program.  I'm looking for a provider in the Dallas metroplex area or an online program.  I don't think I can give myself the injections so I am looking for a local clinic.  I am good at following instructions but I'm not sure I can inject myself.  Depending on cost though, I can have a diabetic friend give me the injections since she is accustom to doing such. I will use it in conjunction with visits to my primary care physician.  I would appreciate any help you could give me.  Thanks!
i am doing them myself in the fat of my lower stomach , i change from one side to the other  every other day.
GHI IS WHO I USED, read some of my other prior messages to Jgard and i talk about them . the cost is much more but if you feel you need all of it then they are good. They are hard to get a hold of once you start the program , the best way is to e mail them . But who ever you use get started ASAP because it works !!! and as far as the phase one , ( do not do it with the shots) the shots start on phase 2 only) once again look at my prior message to Jgard, because i talked about what i did to start phase 2. And if you still have some with draw effect from stopping smoaking than you really want to do phase 1. My personal feeling is that you must really cut the carbos and caffien out of your diet , so that you will not have the side of effects of hunger when you start phase 2. ( i had NO HUNGER PAINS AND STILL TO DATE DONT).
MAYBE , try to calculate that the holidays are comming on and will you be able to resist  all the holiday food. if not than trying doing it right after the holidays to insure GREAT SUCCESS!!! I personally thought about that before i started the program. i have been on it for 21 days now  and by thanksgiving i know i will have dinner with everyone else , but i will be on phase 3 at that time.
Either way i want to wish you good luck and keep in touch with everyone !!!
Good posts people, rhonda1961, it sounds like you've been seeing some great results... keep it up! If the HCG had really lost it's potency, I think you'd have really bad hunger pains. So, the fact that you don't,  leads me to believe it's working.
I too have been seeing some great results, I'm officially on injection 33 (day 35 of the program) and my current weight loss is 29.5lbs. I've decided to stop the program when I reach 40 total injections. I think that will put me right around the recommended 34lbs of weight loss, perhapes a bit more than that.  I'm so close to my goal of 195lbs that I'm hoping I make it... but regardless of reaching that lofty goal, the program has been a tremendous success in my eyes. Next week, when I end the program I'll post my final results with inches lost, etc.  I will make sure to post during my Phase 3 progress (as you've requested) and hopfully the weight stays off, right?
   Last thought for the night... Kevin book starts off with a quote from Gandhi, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
  It just hit me today how true that is! I didn't talk to too many co-workers or family about his program, mainly because it's very easy to get the wrong impression. But, some did findout and just ignored the crazy guy starving himself in his office or had a snide comment in passing (joking of course). But, over this last week I guess my results are finally just too dramatic to ignore. I have had more and more friends, family & even co-workers that want to know what I'm doing and how they can participate... kind of cool, huh?  To everyone... believe in yourself and the fact that you have the ability to effect a positive change in your life. This program totally works!!!  If others choose to watch rather then try... that's their loss (or lack of loss, depending how you look at it - ha ha).  
Hello:  
I have good news on ordering from within the states.  Natural Healing Ways whose #is866.879.9951 and fax#is864.879.9953, will ship your package overnight from SouthCarolina if you have bloodwork from within the last 12 months that you can fax to them.  my counselor's name was brock.  She was great.  I went to their website at hcgdiet dot com and they did my consultation, took the payment from my credit card which was 353 dollars for the consultation plus 4 weeks of injections.

I had to learn this the hard way.  On Sept 24th I placed a second order to Eurobolic dot com and sent them the 110.00 via western union and, to date, I've not received my HCG.  The first order was fine, but orders from oversees are never guaranteed.   Please be careful.  This messed me up because I ordered just prior to completing 1 HCG treatment wherein I'd lost 23 lbs, but then I had to wait almost a month before I received my order from NHW before I could start again.  After losing 23 lbs, my weight loss slowed to .5 lbs per day, which was a bummer.  Because of the huge gap (3weeks) between treatment, I started over (including the binge days) and in two days, I've lost 5.6 lbs, after beginning the 500 cal diet.

Before I ordered from NHW, I placed an interim order with HCGdiet.com and had to wire funds through my bank account.  Hopefully this will still come.  If so, it will be a backup order.  I hope you all do well
Thanks for your response.  Actually--I'm a very skeptical person by nature, but also very open minded.  I've read the manuscript and I'm again going over Kevin's book but all of my reservations are put aside when I come to this group and read what you all have to say.  I'm impressed--totally impressed with all of you.  I will do this, maybe right after the holidays, but I definetly will do this and look forward to it.  Keep up the good work!  I look forward to my first post post beginning the injections.
Hello, I'm new here, I was just wondering if you can purchase the Releana living in Iowa or if you have to live in Missouri?
I have to admit that i am Jealous !!!!!! I guess i am stuck on the weight number thing. i love it when i get up in the am. and weigh myself and see the scale down by 1lb. But ,i still have some happiness , with the lost inches. I do realize that in Kevins book , it seems woman have a little slower time in losing than most men.  Even thow i am a little Jealous of you , I STILL HOPE YOU REACH YOU GOAL!!!!  Cool 40 injections , I'll try it.
Look forward to see your next post , and really looking forward to see your post on phase 3 . i have not talk to ANYONE in this phase yet , so , YES , YOUR THE MAN!!! don't mean to put the pressure on you or anything like that lol, lol !!!
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON YOUR FINAL DAYS IN PHASE 2.
FORGOT TO TELL YOU, THAT  I READ MY VIAL OF HCG AND IT SAID FOR IM USE , SO  I STARTED DOING THEM, (IM)  2 DAYS AGO. I WILL POST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW IF IT HELPS  SPEED UP THE WEIGHT LOSS .  i HAVE BEEN DOING THEM (SC) UNTIL KNOW.
i DID HAVE TO GET NEW SYRINGES AND NEEDLES.
GOOD FOR YOU !!!! keep in touch with all of us.  may be this will be your new year (2008) to start a new life in looking and feeling great !! Have a nice holiday and if your researching it and have questions post and ask them from everyone. the more questions everyone ask , the more we all get to learn .!!
Hey, Sonia
thanks for the detailed information and also the warning!!!!!
Hey, Guys
i am very greatful to all on this forum, keep up the good work and keep posting good and bad ,know matter what it helps us all.
rhonda1961, good to hear you're finally taking my advice on the IM use of your HCG - LOL. Hopefully, that will help you continue to lose the weight. But, I'm still not sure about the potiency of the HCG after a couple weeks??? Let me know...
I have 2 more injections to go and then I'll post the final, final, results of my Phase 2.  But it's still going good I've lost a few more lbs since I last posted and I'm hoping in the final few days to lose that last few lbs (reaching the max of 34).  I just wanted to make a quick comment; my in-laws came for a quick visit this weekend and they haven't seen me since I began the WLC (weight loss cure). Well, needless to say... they were absolutly blown away with my new look. Seriously, they couldn't believe how much weight I'd lost. I guess I didn't really notice it as much because the day-to-day results are more subtle. Everyone needs to keep in mind that this program specifically targets the "problem areas" and reduces those areas, it really does reshape your body. Even though I had only lost 30lbs, at that point, it looks more like I've lost 45 or 50lbs because of the targeted loss of the fat reserves.  Just thought you'd all like to hear some more encouraging results. I'll post those final results on Friday!
Thanks, I needed to hear that.  I'm waiting until after Thanksgiving to begin but I need to hear testimonials like yours.  Looking forward to reading about your final results.
No kidding on the iM , just feel that if my hcg is losing its potency than i better get it in the best way possible. ( to bad for  me that i did not read the bottle earlier) lolol. I Agree with you , this is the same response i am getting every where i go also .  The specifically target area's are whats doing it. the weight lose has slown down  but the inches are still going away. i had to stop injections due to menses and i can tell everyone for sure that the hcg is a working factor because during the last 5 days i had my very 1st hunger pains several times , while not on hcg.  Now i don't know if its potency is as strong as i was in the 1st 10 days, because i lost a little over  1 lb. a day during this time and than the weight loss slowed down. i am at 18 lbs and on my 28th injection. But once again everyone is telling me that i look like i have lost 30 lbs. and i am wearing jeans i have  not been able to get in to for years!!!!! I know i will have to do another round of hcg, but thats ok, working out along with diet has never made me feel so healthy or look so good as i do right now.
looking forward to you final post!!!!!!! for phase 1 of course.
Hello everybody!  I'm glad to see such recent posts on this program.  I only just heard of this program last week, and I can't wait to get started.  I have been doing a lot of research and what I've found is that all positive comments come from folks who are doing it, and all negative comments come from either the government or the diet industry (or from closed-minded health care "professionals").  It makes my heart very heavy to think of the greed and selfishness that is rampant in society, at the cost of people's good health.  I also noticed that the objections posted here were immediately addressed, and the posters of the objections never had another word to say about it.  

I am SO glad to have found this forum!  Finally a group of people who are not afraid to stand up and reach out for what they deserve, at the possible ridicule of others.  It's so awesome to see all of you helping each other out with suggestions and good luck, and even places to get the therapy :-)

I have 115 pounds to lose.  I have an appointment with the local clinic near my house in Southern California on the 15th of November and I plan on starting the program the first Monday after Thanksgiving (it just happened to work out that way, great timing!)  I have read Dr. Simeon's manuscript but have no desire to read Kevin's book, as I feel I have all necessary information from the original.  I have not read the forums word for word, so if someone feels there is additional information in Kevin's book which may be helpful, feel free to speak up!

Thank you all for your community spirit and for your courage to stand up to the cynics.

I look forward to posting awesome results in the near future!!!
Hello, sorry for the delay in my final Phase II posting.  I concluded the last injection day on Friday (11/2/07).  As expected the results are exciting; my ending weight was 198.5, exactly 34lbs on the 40th injection day :-) It can't get much better than that! Now I also measured or re-measured my body (waist, butt, thigh, chest, neck). I added up all the lost inches and was surprised that I achieved a total loss of 17.95 inches!!! Pretty cool!!!  My BMI (body mass index) went from 28.0 to 24.15 (-3.85 pts). My hip to waist ratio went from 0.95 to .88 (-7 pts) and BF% (body fat %) was 27% now 19.2% (-7.8%). With results like these it's surprising that the whole world doesn't know about this incredible cure!!!
I'm now on the 5th day of my Phase III... and I am already hitting my first "Steak" day. In other words, I just jumped over the alotted 2lbs increase and so, I'm fasting today and eating the steak for dinner. Hopefully, this will reverse the gain and get me back on track. I am a little disappointed that I'm already gaining weight again :-(.
But, I need to add that I was so excited with my results that I didn't pay enough attention to the Phase III diet. I did get a little carried away and was eating large qty's of food. Also, I eat out and I'm pretty sure that the salad I had did have sugar in the dressing. So, let this be a lesson to all of you... don't take Phase III lightly. I'm planning to change my Phase III foods to those similar to what we eat on Phase II, just more of it. So, I may have a whole steak w/ large salad rather than just 100gr. of steak, etc...
I'll keep you all posted on my hopeful continued success on Phase III :-)
test
Sorry, for the test above , but having problems posting for some reason.
Soooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!! on your success . Sorry to hear about the set back on phaselll, but i know you will handle the problem with ease, you seem to be very detailed and more importantly you are addressing the problem immediately.  i am very interested to see how fast the steak day works for you .
Also wanted to let you know that i have family members calling me up almost on a daily bases asking me if you posted. lol lol
Don't forget us with your NEW FOUND SUCCESS!!!!
I have to admit that i just sat down and read Dr. S. protocal and wish i would have done it sooner. I started the diet with K.T Book and it as it gave me Very Good insight  and the push to get started, there are very important things on Dr. S. protocal. For example when i talked to the online Dr. she said for me to continue my Thyroid ( i have low thyroid) In Dr. S. protocal  it clearly stated not to take hcg on the program it could slow down the weight loss and also that if a person had done alot of weight programs and had lost a lot of weight and gained it back fast plus more that could run in to a 10 day platool. I have been on the phase ll for 33 days and lost 18 lbs and have been here for 7 days. I am not depressed because i have lost a lot of inches and i feel very good also , i just know i will have to do phase 1 again and do it with the hcg that i have order from where you did and mix it up every 10 days. I do feel the hcg that i recieved and used ( remember i only recieved 1 bottle for the full phase ll ) is lossing its potency because the last couple of days i have had some hunger . ( i am not use to having hunger any more) felt kind of wierd.
Hey, Jagrd by the way , are you eating some of the sea food Dr. S. put in his protocal and how about stevia for sweetners . I did not find these in K. T. book or maybe i missed it in there. in K.T. book he did mention stevia in phaselll but not in phase ll.
I have been eating chicken and steak and a little fish (sole and halibit) along with tomatos and cucumbers and apples. i have been very happy with this .
don't for get to post
WELCOME!!!  just wanted to say that you might want to invest in K.T. book because it really does address current problems we are have with our food now that Dr. S. did not have to deal with and it could possibly mean the difference in total success for you. remember we are all lossing weight and inches at this time and are very excited but the big question of the day for us that are doing the program is can we keep it off. K.T. book really explains it for you.
Good luck and we will be here when you start your program to help in any way. if  nothing else we will be your cheer leaders!!!!!  You WILL BE AMAZED  on how easy it really is .  
I found a clinic in Portland, OR.  Oregon Wellness Center (.com) in Beaverton
I found a clinic out of New Jersey that is pretty reasonably priced for hcg.  I have had a hard time finding a clinic that I could afford.  If anyone is interested the web is www.doctorsweightlosscure.com.  I have so far lost 14 1/2 lbd in 14 days so I am elated.  Thanks
Good to hear from you. I should have recommended that you MUST read Dr. S manuscript, before you start the program. I ended up using both the book and the script for referrence materials all the way through my Phase 2 and now Phase 3. Also to answer your question, yes, I did eat shrimp about once a week. I would get the "wild caught" or organic shrimp not the farm raised!!! Then I would boil it, shell it and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, etc. and put it in my salad. It was a nice change of pace from the chick/beef. My wife hated it when I had shrimp day because of the smell :-)
Hey, I wanted to say GOOD NEWS! I did my steak day yesterday and it was a lot easier than I would have thought. In other words, I fasted all day without any real hunger pains and then I ate the biggest steak ever for dinner (approx. 1 1/2 lb top sirloin lean cut) it encompassed the whole plate. Hey, I was hungry!!!  I seasoned it with galic powder, fresh black pepper & extra virgin olive oil (no salt) then grilled to perfection. Nothing else to eat after that, just the tea's.
I stepped on the scale the next day and voilaaaaa I had lost 3 lbs. So, now I weighed less than the last day of my Phase 2, remember I had only gained 2.5 lbs - ha ha ha
I was very pleased with the results of my "steak day" and I'm still not sure how it all works, but it works...
I'll make sure to at least post once a week for you and your family. Thanks everyone for your support it gets me excited to know we can all come together to help one another!
I find it amazing that at 198 pounds your fat % is soooo much less then mine at 139 pounds.  That just goes to show you that I am defenitely one of those fat skinny people.  Everyone tells me I dont need to lose weight but obviously I do.  My fat % is 30.  I have a long way to go to get to where  you are! Thanks for your updates!  They are very helpfull!
I am so darned excited about getting started that I called and moved my appointment up from the 15th to today!  I get my blood test results and my first injection on 11/13, my birthday!  Happy birthday to me, a new body :-)
I know Jagrd, i think you should of told me too!!!!!!!! about reading Dr. S.  lolo
I am so excited to here that the steak day worked for you ( I guess ,you were hungry!!)  But the big thing is that IT WORKS!!!!  you are making me feel so comfortable about phase 3 i am really looking forward to it . ( i have had some fears that i would gain it back on phase 3) so this news really makes be feel much better.
Its so funny , i was on the road all day and my family all call me ,from work of course to see if you posted . ( I think i will make them waited until tomorrow before i call them back lololo!!!!) and give them the good news.
thanks for all the infor about the food also , this will help all of us on phase 2 !!
look forward to you next post!!!
We are also excited for you !!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU  AND TO THE NEW BODY YOU ARE COMMING IN TO!!!!
What is the protocal they are going to have you on? Example: do you have to go in every day for a shot  etc?
Also by the way can i ask what the cost is for a clinic to help you with this. (Just wondering.)
So , on your birthday EAT up my friend !!!! and have a great time doing it!!!!! so that you can get a good start and feel good (with no hunger pains , hopfully) And if you do we will be here , just start posting and we will get back to you ASAP!!
By the way , i kind of think your a little crazy, starting before Thanks Giving!! lo lo lo. But , for sure the hcg will get you through it . when i am on the hcg it seems i have the will power of a super hero!
Good luck once again and keep up the excitment.
for got to mention i lost another lb this am . i have broken the plateau !!!!!! at 19 lbs still losing inches .