Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Hcg diet recipes and success

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Viewing 201-240 comments:
Here is a link of a cookbook for the HCG diet that I found for FREE!  
http://www.yourhcgdiet.com/documents/HCG_Diet_Recipes.pdf

I made mostly soups w/veggie and protien meals.  Plus making them spicy (separately use black pepper, or white pepper, or chili paste-no sugar/oils, other fresh hot peppers) helped me enjoy the meal and help me feel "fuller".  I would put a melba toast in my soup and let it soak up.  It would expand and it felt like I had more food to consume and a different texture as well:)

I start off high heat pan frying my heavy seasoned protiens (meats and fish) with a few table spoon of water.  This also helps steam it and not stick too much in the pan.  Cook your protien of your desire but don't burn it, just brown it..lower for flame if needed.   There will be some browning on the bottom of the pan from the protien which you want.  From there, reomve protien/set aside.  Add water in the browned pan and start scraping the bottom of the pan from the browning process and there is your flavored stock.  Taste the stock before you add your veggies and finally your protien.  
Best serve meal hot in a big bowl, enjoy!

I spread out my meals...Flavored hot teas with stevia in the AM, lunch (leftover soup), snack an apple, dinner (new meal soup made extra for leftover lunches), then close to bedtime strawberries, or grapefruit, or orange.  I also drink 20 oz of water on my way to work, then refill it with fresh squeeze lemon water in a drinking bottle called Intak by Thermos..it has a counter to track how many bottles I drank, which helped me.  For my weight I was told by my doctor to drink liquids of your weight in ounces ex: 200 lbs, then drink 200 oz of water daily.  He told me that this will help "flush" out the fatty toxins from my body faster and it will help support my liver and kidneys.  I was also told that I can drink stevia soda which I found in my local holistic store called Zevia, I like the root beer flavor:)

We had a few social gatherings so of course we had a few cheat meals.  But we didn't
gain weight however, we did go on apples day the next day to get ourselves back on track of losing weight.  The supplements that came with the hcg drops helped me with my hunger pains and dizziness which I didn't have.

I've been on natural drops and supplements for 23 days and lost 14 pounds along with my husband (he also lost 14 pounds too).  Here's the site I went to http://www.bodyhealth.com?ac=HEALTH
This brand was recommended by a Medical Doctor.  There's so many hcg brands out there to choose from and I didn't want to go throgh the hgc shots (I'm not fond of needles) also I wanted to control the amount of hcg drops I'm consuming.

Hope this helps everyone!  I plan to start again in the new year!  But right now I cut out the starcy carbs and sugar to prep myself for my next cycle:)

I am 26yrs old and weighed at the start 230 at 5'10 (i will post measurements later). Goal is 195-205 range. I am on day 5 after the 2 day loading period. I am eating just chicken flounder and shrimp. and Oscar meyers 98% fat free turkey. My favorite fruit is the strawberries by far but if you get the right apples its just as fulfilling and taste yummy! I have never had a problem with eating the same thing i don't get bored. I also am lucky and besides the occasional chocolate fudge cake craving (a few times a year) i can stay eating healthy. I was told not to workout on this diet as not to put yourself into starvation mode, though from reading all over the internet i see a little working out has not harmed anyones progress. I will start today by adding in some pushups and crunches (considering my chest and stomach are my problem areas-I'm thinking Max sets once of twice is enough to introduce the workout into the diet). Understand that i am normally an extremley active indivdual tho my current work situations lately hasnt allowed for it so i didnt mind (besides loosing the consistency in my schedule of excercise) not working out. I will continue to post throughout my experience for this is my first time. Close family members have lost upwards of 35 pounds so i don't doubt if i stick to the proper protocol the weight loss will follow. One of my major concerns is my shampoo and body wash. I have switched my body was to aloe vera based wash no oils. and cut out conditioner.
*note i have been told as well as noticed some mood swings, as this doesnt really bother me it does affect others around, keep a positive attitude and don't judge until you stick to it 150% and the mood swings in my opinion wont be as bad (they seem to only come when having a debate over some part of this diet. I think the swings are more contibuted to the fact that i am only concerned with following this to a T more than i am concerned with anything else that i am doing right now)  

I am follow the pounds and inches diet plan with the HCG drops. If anyone is around the same day as me and would like to correspond on a regular basis for support suggestions advice, doubts in oneself or the diet, motivation please let me know, though i have the support of my family its always better when its someone else...
GOOD LUCK TO ALL and remember HOPE is not a plan, so stick with it no excuses and hopefully we will all get the desired results we are looking for!!!
I just started on hcg diet, it works great, I already lost 7 pounds. My goal is to arrive in size 14. Visit my blog
http://hcgdietdropsnow.webs.com/
I loved all the tips at this web page. It is wonderful
Merry Christmas to all
third day lost 3 lbs im using the hawaiian punch 5 cal packets im worried that theu are stalling my wl but i really do hate water....i wanna try the mirracle noodles do they help or stall weight loss?? what does one do after the first 23 days? how exactly do the phases go......thank u soo much
I have a 4fl. oz bottle, I am looking to lose at least 40 lbs. Once I get to where I want to be, do I need to buy more or will I be ok with just this one bottle?? I ama lso VERy nervous about starting it, I am afraid Iwill not be able to follow the routine of eating. I am not sure what I can and cannot eat also. Can someone help me?
I am just starting out... and today is Day 5 and I am already am a little discouraged. I am taking the shots. the first 2 load days i was unable to load because i had a virus that I had cought that caused me to not eat without getting sick... I still took my shots as scheduled and now I am starving... the smell of chicken is gaging me.... what am i to do.. I still have 36 mor days left... :( I know i can do this.. I know this is a life change... i guess i need the support and this is my cry for help without actually crying for my husbands help because all he would say is I told you that you could lose the weight other ways... I started the Detox at 200 lbs and now i am at 194..... so I am losing I guess just not in the amount I thought I would be at day 5.... I hate fish and Chicken... what else can I do???? any advice or encouragement would mean the world right now.... thanks in advance!!
I get mine on ebay for $9.49
Day 5 including loading days and I've been staaaaarving! I think im finally getting past it thought because today I haven't been so hungry. Started at 190 hope to be lose atleast 20-25 pounds with my first try, not stopping til I reach my pre motherhood weight of 140, man that would be nice! Good luck to everybody! Keep up with the comments and posts!
I have been on hcg phase 1 for 27 days.  I have lost 18 pounds.  I thought I would have lost more but I'm still happy about the weight I did lose.  Does anyone know if you can have red or orange peppers?  Where can I find recipes for Phase 2.  Thanks for the helpful posts.

Mame
You said that you will continue to do the shots although you have started your period. Protocol says not to. I was concerned about that. So let me know how that goes because if it will allow me to lose some more pounds during my period, well then I will continue with the injections on my period.
hCG Recipes.  I am on my second round, using HhCG (homeopathic hCG).  I tend to get bored with my food, but I found a number of books at A****n.com that have been a lifesaver, not only for food ideas, but for keeping me on point:

101 Worry - Free HCG Diet Recipes by Leanne Mennemeier & Linda Prinster

The HCG DIET Gourmet Cookbook - Over 200 "Low Calorie" Recipes for the "HCG Phase" by Tammy Skye

Country Cooking - Recipes for Food Lovers - HcG Diet Recipes & Cookbook by M.Smith & R. King

HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide - a Supplemental Guide to Dr Simeons' Pounds and Inches Supporting All Types of HCG by Linda Prinster

My HCG Tracker - A motivational and inspirational companion for the HCG Protocol by Tiffany Prinster (I use it for my 1st round and got another one for my second round).

I'm also a member of both HCG yahoo groups, a Spark People Group and this one.  All have great members, lots of information (which should be taken with a grain of salt, common sense, and application to your situation) and support - which is really important.

I have found some information on protein shake substitute on the HCG diet.
I read that Sunwarrior protein is ok for a protein sub (plain flavor only) you can add a drop or two of your favorite flavor of stevia, ice and there you have your protein in a  little different form. Maybe even add strawberries? Yum!

Sunwarrior is a very good brand and is raw 100% bio available (meaning it will all be absorbed by your body) unlike most other name brand protein powders. Other proteins say x amount of protein is contained in their product but actually most of it cannot be absorbs by the human body b/c of how processed it is

I think 1.5 scoops equals 100g.
Make sure the protein you named does not have ANY sugars (there are LOTs of names they use to disguise sugar.)

Hope that Helps.
Thanks so much for writing about Walden's. I started the HCG injections a few weeks ago and knew nothing about it. I just ordered several products based on your blog note.
Thanks so much. I'm on day 2 of the diet and really appreciated the recipes I found from the links you have posted. I have a lot of weight to lose and I'm hoping for some kind of miracle in the HGC diet. Best wishes to all of you. Your comments and support have helped me through my second day.
I'm not feeling hungry on day 4 of Phase 2. Do I have to eat my 500 calories?
Also I have heard from those in my area doing the diet with a Dr., which I am not, that it is ok to use Alveeno lotion. Has anyone heard this?
I really appreciate all of the posts. I need to loose half of me.
My husband just found some of our wedding pics from 15 years ago   OH DEAR!!!

2 in 1
hi, I have been doing research ,I am confused
1st-  are medications allowed while you are on the diet.
2nd- which HGC is the best to take, is the homopathic one safe?
please if anyone can help I would appericate it.
thanks
Odd question: I am on P2D2 of my first time on HCG. My question is I need to lose around 80 lbs and I was wondering how long of a break do I need to take between each round?

So far so good -- down 5.3lbs so far! :)
I am starting the HCG diet drops and was wondering if I am still aloud to take my daily vitamin/mineral packet?    
Today is my day 3 on the HCG Drops... My 1st days sucked... I really didn't like the loading days I felt sick from eating. I am overweight but I am not a pig and I just couldnt force myself to eat eat eat eat and then eat some more. I have to admitt today has been rather simple, I had a moment where I wanted a snickers bar but I drank some green tea with stevia and I was fine. I am starting to notice that I feel rather tired not sleepy just drained... is this normal?
Hi All  I will be finishing the drops on Monday and then will have 3 more days of the diet before starting phase 3. I am doing the 2 days loading, 21 + 3 days diet version.  As of this morning I have lost 15.8 pounds.  I am pleased with the results, wouldve liked more, but then wouldn't we all.  I have never been hungry but occasionaly have felt empty.  I think there are days I didn't drink enough, and I have to say it is really important to drink a lot.  

I am now at the point where I am a bit over the foods, or lack of.  I'm following the original one, so its just one vege, 100gms meat etc. I've had reasonable variety but still i'm bored of it and look forward to adding in some more veges, having more than one at a time, having some different meats.  I'm especially looking forward to being able to add some dairy products, in particular cheese and natural yoghurt.  

Having read some of the comments tho I'm a bit nervous now as I don't want to do a steak/apple day, And I really want to keep losing.

I'm proud to say I have haven't cheated, even when going to a restaurant or cafe, I ate before hand and just enjoyed the social aspect.  

I need to do this diet again in 6-8 weeks time as I have a bit to lose 66lb in total or there abouts.  Since I started on a new way of life with healthy eating habits, which was 6 weeks before starting this program, I have lost 24 lbs so I'm a third of the way there.

So follow it to the letter, it does work, don't cheat, be careful, and you will get results.

Will let you know how phase 3 works for me.
Hi Everyone!

I am so scared! I dont think I have done enough research. I am on load day #2. I have about 15-20 lbs to be at my goal. The weight gain on p3 has got me afraid to start p2. Thats crazy & setting myself up to fail. So here I am. Havent completely gotten my hubby on board for support. He just thinks burn more then you eat...simple! He is thin...Brat! Anyway Just wanted to say Hi & Im scared! Read & write more later.

Robin
I am on fay 7 of phase 2 and have losted 9 lbs. I stop getting hungry around the 4th day. I have been exercising with the wii (Michael Jackson experience). I feel great and sure I will lose the 50 lbs needed for my Jamaica trip with the girls!!!!!!!
Hello everyone,

I am on the HCG homepathic drops and diet plan through a local nutitionist who weighs and measures me every week.  I am on the last week of the 40 days and have lost 30 pounds as of today. I had one slip up "cheat" when I made the mistake of doing a long  workout. The next day my hunger was out of control. I ate 2 bananas and extra piece of steak.  It set me back 3 days of weight loss.  I have not cheated since.  I am ready for my maintenance for 30 days and then I will go back on a another round to lose the last 15 pounds.  I have some great recipes that my husband loves...a spicy roasted tomato soup and an old fashion Orange Julius....he is also now doing the HCG diet and is doing great.   I only do the tomato soup twice a week since my nutritionist says some women tend to plateau with too many tomatoes.   If anyone interested about my Orange drink, it's 1 orange (navel), 5 ice cubes, 1/2 cup water, 1tbsp nonfat milk, 2 stevia packets or to your taste. Blend at high speed until frothy..yum!  I have this at 10am.  For roasted tomato soup. Roast roma or any kind of hot house tomatoes on your grill...as many as you want to make the portion of soup you want.  I then blend roasted tomatoes with lots of fresh parsley, fresh basil leaves and fresh garlic. Use fresh herbs only. Add red pepper flakes to taste, garlic salt to taste, 1tbsp hotsauce. After blending, pour into a pot and boil about 3 minutes. I shread up my little piece of chicken and top my soup. It's heaven. Good luck to everyone on getting to their goal weight!
where did you get the compliant ketchup and blue cheese? and which are they?
Does anyone know while on the hcg diet can we eat any other part of the chicken besides the breast.  Been on the hcg diet since July9,2011 my starting weight was 228 pounds as of today when i got up and weighed myself i am 203 pounds!!!! 23 pounds to go.  I am still in phase 2 look out 180 hear i come.
I am going to do an apple day tomorrow because I have not lost for 2 days.  I am wondering because you do it for 24 hours from lunch to lunch, do I still have dinner on the second day?  
im on my 7th da on hcg and ive have lost 12 pounds. Has anyone done this diet?
I have been reading this and I have to leave some comments myself.  This diet really works.  I went on the 23 day version and lost 18.5 lbs.  I then waited nine weeks and started it again.  I was able to easily keep off my weight by FOLLOWING the protocal.  No CHEATING.  the phase threee even when done correctly you may have to do a steak day occasionally but as long as you stay on top of it with the weighing it does work.  People cheating ruins everything.  I accidently put a marinade that I realized later had some sugar in it this stalled me for five days in my first round.  This time I am on my 5th day and have lost 9 lbs!  Tips are use the apple cider vinegar.  I found a maple grove farm dressing I could have balsamic vinegar.  This really helps.  Also change up what you eat.  I will not eat the same meat or veggie in one day.  Fish really helps.  This did not matter when it came to the apple I was able to eat it no problem.  Also watch the strawberries.  They may be hindering your loss, I had to rule them out and started losing better.  Hope that this helps.  If you are hungry though you might try adding some chicken or beef broth with some spices  this dosent count towards anything and yet makes you feel as though eating.  Try breaking up your foods as well this helps get through it.  I eat my fruits at 10 am and at 8 pm.  know this is long but I cannot expresss enough how if you do it right you will be ever so glad you did.  If you have already cheated don't feel bad just learn and move on!!!  best of luck.  shannon
hi their!!

every body on hcg this is my 7th day on the protocal. i was scard at frist too, but i did lot's of reseach,and read the pound and inches book (free down load) go by that, it is your guide. I've lost 10lb in seven days. would have lost more but, the4th day i gain two pounds. did'nt know why, because i followed the diet to the t. but when i refared back to the book it said that, that can happen and just cotinual. i did just that and lost 3lb the next day. some time the body has to adjust. yes i found my self wanting foods that was not on the plan, that was because of temptation. iam the only one on the diet, and every one come around you eating all the things that made you fat in the first place.  my stomach gruled, i want the food in my mind but i really was'nt hunger, because of the drops so i was able to resist, but it was not easy because of habit.eating just because you can or bcause it there. some times we have to break habits and this is a good start. tell yourself that you can have those thing after the diet, and that losing 20-40lb is more rewarding then all the junk people are eating around you.and just from reading all the people who cheated, that what's   helped me not to cheat. so thank you guys who learned from expreince.OH!!! B12  AND A GOOD MULI VITAMIN HELPS WITH THE LIGHT HEAD.  GOOD LUCK!

The protocol list recommends that you do not take any unneccessary vitamins. The only thing allowed upon occassion if necesary would be baby asparin (aspirin) for a headache
I am SOOOOO excited!! My chiropractor was going to give me the drops I needed for $950.00 but I decided since I am familiar with needles, and did massive amounts of studying on the HCG diet for medical school, that I am now going to do it myself. So, I bought the 5000iu ampules and I have all the necessary injection things (kit) that I need, I have enough for 2 rounds at 125iu a day for 43 days, my starting weight is 204. My HCG should arrive here by September 2, (hopefully) and we are off, I planned it this way so that way my next round with 4-5 weeks off and the new round could begin on Thanksgiving weekend!!! What a way to stuff yourself, thanksgiving where you don't need to feel guilty to give in on temptation.
My Dr. said I should not stop taking ANY of my meds.
I am on ChiroHCG.  My chiropractor is wonderful, helpful and enthusiastic.  He is also on the diet, though he probably only needs to lose 5 lbs.  He wants to experience the diet so that he can answer all the questions that his patients ask.  Good idea!

I am on day 5 of the losing phase.  Today I experienced no hunger and actually felt full!?!  I lost 6 pounds so far.  I am very excited and hope to lose a lot more.  
Hello,  I am on day 19. I havent decided weather to go for the full 40 days or not.. I take the drops.  I have lost 13lbs .. some days I only lost .2 of a pound .. not sure why as I stay to the diet, except I may not eat the full 500 cal a day..and miss the bread portion some days .. but I stick to the designated meats and veggies and meat portion sizes. I do not have the same meat twice in a day or veg.  I can say as I am not hungry at all and feel absolutely fantastic.  I have had gallbladder issues for years and it kept me up nights/days.. Well I sleep like a rock and apparently I dont snore anymore ..lol..(I don't know what that has to do with it but its a bonus ..i guess) .  I am aiming to loose 30lbs so I prob will stick to the full 40 days... I just wish squash was on the list .. as it is ready in my garden :0)............... good luck to everyone and it is well worth doing .. you will feel soooo great..
I just started this protocol and hanging in there.  I started this past Monday but started it without much research.  I bought IsoDrene in Walgreens and it didn't have any instructions.  I knew about the 500 Cal limit and tried to do it on my own.  Yesterday,  I finally found out about the Pounds and Inches and am now on track.  Needless to say I didn't do the gorge but miraculously I'm doing o.k.  My question is about salads and vegtables.  It says to have a green salad and not mix the veggies.  However, unless I missed it I don't see how much vegtables you can have...is it a cup is it a plate, unlimited?  I know the meat is 100 grams but what about the veggies?  Thanks
I mix only 2 veggies in a salad...  eg:  spinach w cukes  or lettuce w onion and use my own home-made dressing.  Seems to work fine for me.
ooops  almost forgot....   as many veggies as u like, since the calorie content of greens is very  low.  Most of your calories will come from the animal protein, and fruits (apples/strawberries/grapefruit)  Dr.S. says oranges are ok, but they are way too sweet for me and I don't lose very well on them.  You are allowed 500 K a day, so when u deduct 100 g of protein, 2 sticks of grassini, and whatever fruit you have, you can load up on veggies.
I've taken the time out to read everyone's blog and I'm On Phase 2 I was getting discourage but not any more but my question to all of you is where can I find reciepes to follow the 500 calorie diet?
This is a great!  i was out on the web looking for recipes and found this site.  I have been on the HCG drops for a little over a week now and lost maybe 6-8 lbs.  It seems a pretty easy plan to follow.  just hoping the 20-25 lbs that i want to lose will really come off... i have to say tho' if I have to eat chx one more time i really will scream!  so looking for good alternatives. thank you for all of your comments.  great to know i'm not the only one out here... missing the pasta....LOL
I completed my 40 days and I was ready to start Maintenance when I read in the internet that if you do the drops you could continue up to 60 or 90 days in phase 2 so that what I did.  MY goal is to loose 40 pounds and so far I lost 27 so I only have 13 more to go then I will go into maintenance.  The begining was hard for me but now is very easy.  I am loosing like 1/2 pound per day in total 3 1/2 pounds a week which is not bad.  Also drinking healthy coffee 100% organic with no caffeine effects and good for my immune system.  
I also add to my grapefruit 2 spoons of flax seed and LOTS OF WATER.  You have to drink more than 96 oz of water daily in order to see results.  Something else that I see results is to walk 15 mins a day.
I just started a week ago on HCG injections and have lost 10 lbs in the 5 days on 500 calories. I am amazed. I did not load properly as I have read from quiet a few people on here. We are about 3000 to 3500 calories and was full but I would have also had eaten nuts and some more protein type foods. I have been really hungry in this forst week. Hoping it goes away after the first week.
WOuld love to find some new recipes. I hate eating the same foods over and over. Get really bored with that. SO if anyone has any great recipes, please share.
Hope to loose 25 lbs when I finish.
Mom of 4
i started the Hcg drops about 10 days ago i had really good loading days i lost 5 lbs in the first 2 days but i have completley fallen off the past 8 days and have gained back 3 lbs :( im determined to stick to this im starting over tomorrow!!!!!!! Iam 184lbs right now and my goal is 130!!!! so i need to get back on track ASAP any tips or suggestions with staying on track?
I am on day 15 of the HCG diet and have lost 12 lbs. It is my first time on the diet. A few things I learned:

1) all whitefish is not the same, you must check the fat content.  I ate catfish (which I love and IS white) and gained .4 lbs.  

2) I only lost .2 or .4 lbs on 2 occasions but lost over a lb the following day.  This is due to the natural fluctuations in a woman's body with retaining water.  I was very alarmed until I re-read that portion in the pounds and inches book and then I felt fine about it.  

3) Salt is allowed in the diet, but beware salt will more than likely make you retain water.  I only lost .2 lbs one day due to this.  However the following day I did loose 1.5 lbs which made up for it.  While salt does retain water in the cells, the cells are still depleting the fat in them in the process, and once the salt subsides, the extra water is released.  The biggest issue was the concern of not loosing enough for that day.  

4) Recipes:  APPLES with juice of 1/2 lemon mixed with water drizzled over them.  This is quite good and I eat them this way when not on the diet as well.  The lemon just adds a little zing and flavor.  CUCUMBERS with red wine vinegar drizzled over them.  I eat them this way anyway.  I did not try the rice wine vinegar over them, but I imagine it would be good as well.  

5) I didn't feel hungry as I normally would when I haven't eaten, but I did feel the empty feeling many times, and my stomach did growl on a few occasions.  I just drank water when this happened and it worked great.

6) I normally have hypoglycemia when I don't eat.  I did not experience the dizziness or any difficulty with this diet at all.  I am so surprised about this.

7) Read and Re-read the pounds and inches book.  I printed it and put it in a three ring binder.  Anytime I had a concern about something in the diet or how I was loosing weight, I referred to it and it answered my concerns.

8) Make sure you get the real HCG.  There seems to be a lot of web sites that are not actually the human hormone.  Also, don't be fooled, some are selling it for $100 or more.  I paid $70 for 2-2 oz dropper bottles and that came WITH 2-2 oz dropper bottles of Vitamin B12.  

Hope this helps any new dieters.
I'm having depression and bad mood swings with the drops, been on them for about three weeks and I'm starving, no matter how little I eat I seem to still end up eating about 800 to 900 cal. What are you people eating??? Can someone give me a daily food menu because salad and apples and dry grilled chicken isn't cutting it and is anyone else having the mood swings?? I've dropped about 6 lbs in the past 3 weeks. Is there anything bad that will happen if I don't do the 500 cals a day or will it just come off slower? I think a human body just needs more calories then 500 a day to function.
Hi ,
I am deep here , I have started HCG homeopathy drops.
Todays is my 16th day and  lost 15 lb  and I am pure vegetarian even do not eat egg too .. but I follow around 300 to 450 cal every day.
I am worried about P3 because Our Food style (Indian) is Wheat ,rice ..? I am searchig alternative of this...can any one suggest me any receipe (spicy)
I don't like cheese ,butter so plz suggest me ....
Hi Deep and other readers as well,

please read the article on this blog: http://www.weight-loss-and-hcg.com/healthy-diet also there is one more article name: man vs food- 11 Suggestions to Stay Fit and active - this includes information about veterinarian food as well. please check if you find it useful.

Thank you
Even though you are only eating 500 calories a day, your body is actually getting many more calories than that from the fat that is being burned by the HCG.  So while you're on the HCG, it is actually like you are eating 2000-4000 calories a day.

In order for the diet to work, you must only eat 500 calories.  And drink LOTS of water, more water than you think you can handle.                            
where did u order yours and in what form ?
i am also vegetarian. I eat 4 egg whites for my protien or half cup of non-fat dannon yogurt because the other yogurts stall me (more sugar i think). Also i read every where to eat non-fat cottage cheese as substitution but i only loose a half a lb when i eat it i think because of too much sodium.. Also the origional protocal say half a cup of cooked quinoa (find it by rice) it works for alot of people. But i don't loose when i eat it
Great Job!! Keep up the good work. I just started round 2 myself and down 1.7 thus far on VLCD1
Viewing 201-240 comments: