Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Heard This Was a Great, Natural And Safe Weight Loss Pill...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Here Is The Website I Found The Info On, They Have a TON of Testimonials Too...

http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=144429&s=38

Instantly Reduce Excess Body Weight

Start Losing Weight Today, feel in shape for the New Year!
Limited Time Discount applies today – feel great for
2009!
Proactol™ is a clinically proven daily supplement which will easily help you reduce excess body weight and become the attractive, slim person you have always wanted to be, in time for the New Year!

We all know when you're at your ideal weight, you are more confident and everybody knows that confident people have an attractive aura which is irresistible to others!

Visualize now feeling more confident and happy when taking Proactol™, by fully understanding that this tablet is 100% natural and totally organic with no known negative side effects.

I am a little confused, is your posting an advertising, it looks like one and, if I may, I would like to say that I find your advertisement most annoying because it implies that one can only be attractive if one is slim.  Now step into the shoes of a person who may be unhappy or maybe depressed because of their weight you, are running the risk of being the cause of that person harming themselves in some way, or how about the person who in this economic downturn cannot afford to purchase them, that is minor but the harm you could cause by posting this advertisement  to the internet is totally irresponsible of you and I hope like me everybody sees through your posting for what it is. FREE ADVERTISING

"This product claims to help me become the attractive slim person"

are we only attractive when we are slim, ??? don't think so!