Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Help With HCG Injections

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Help With HCG Injections

I am a first time user of this site. I need some info on HCG injections. I know the come in IU and I need to use 200units or cc but i am lost with the convertion. HELP!! Granny if ur reading this message please help....

Thank you all in advance!!!
You Suplier will send you equal bottle of a dry substance and a vile of the liquid these you mix together, the quantity will depend on the number of units you purchased.  I use .20 cc or 20 units.  The needle I use is a monoject 1/2cc 29 gauge X 1/2 inch length.  this has 50 units.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.

Granny
if you are interested in purchasing it I will email you two web sites but can not list it in this forums.      
who are you all getting your hCG from?
Please anyone. Tell me where are you buying HCG from ? I need some help. Please. ***@****. And does anyone know of clinics in oregon or washington. I would appreciate any help. Thanks
I purchased Kevin's book and would like to get started on the program, but I need help finding a source of hCG.  Can you help.  Washington or Canada are easily assessable to me.  An online site would be best.
Thank you.  ***@****
Please help - I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada and am searching for any recommended doctors or methods to be able to obtain HCG.  Anyone who can help point me in the right direction...I would be so appreciative!  I just finished KT's book and I am rearing to go...already starting my detoxes but I want to ensure that I have all the tools I need...sooner rather than later!  It seems to me that HCG is crucial in order for this to work, so please help!

thanks!
Were you ever able to find clinics in Oregon?  
can you please email where you purchased hcg from to ***@****

JERSEY GIRL HERE LOOKING FOR HCG-PLEASE SEND THOSE 2 WEBSITES TO ***@****.  THIS SHOULD NOT BE SO HARD TO GET--WE SHOULD ALL YELL AT KT!!!!
I got mine through HGI medical AT 18777211200. It took about 30 days for the whole process. I am have great results on the program following the Dr. S. protacall

Good luck
Hi, I also live in Edmonton AB and I want to obtain HCG. Can you please email me where you are getting it from and if you have a doctor working with you? teresa_thomsen***@****
I live in NW Washington state and would like to know where ppl. in this area are getting their HCG.  I would like to know what Drs., websites, anywhere and is it expensive?
Could you e-mail me those hCG providers please?
hey, can someone help me find it here in calgary alberta canada? My doctor says its illegal, but I have heard else where that its not!???? HELP!
Please help me, is there a Doctor in Calgary,Alberta that gives hCG shots. My name is Heather Peddie and I am presently doing a full cleanse to get ready for these shots. Thank you. I am hoping I can start this program April 1/08. Please contact me ASAP. Ihope you can help me. HELP. Would you please e-mail those hCG providers, in Calgary.
I got mine in Mexico at a local pharmacy, no Rx. Just asked for it and got it. Texas
This is Highland of Calgary, Alberta Canada. Is there any Doctors or Clinics in Calgary that give hCG injections. Could you please forward me the contacts. I have been online and have searched with no luck. I am presently doing phase 1 of the Weight Loss Cure(Protocol) by Dr. Simeons and the next phase would be hCg shots, please help. Thank you. I would like to start the shots April 1/08.
Someone please email me and let know where I can order the hcg without getting ripped off. My email address is ***@**** I have been ripped off for three hundred and forty dollars.
someone please let me know if you had results with ghi medical I am thinking of starting with them this week but its kinda exspensive so just wanted a heads up befor I get scamed.
Hello everyone, I am somewhat skeptical about the whole hCG diet process, (just because it sounds to good to be true).  I live in Edmonton, Alberta, and am looking for a doctor or clinic that can prescribe the shots, and answer all the questions I have ready to ask about this procedure.  So if anyone knows where to point me in the right direction on where to for hCG in Edmonton, or even an online clinic that works in Canada that deals with hCG.  Please e-mail me if you have any info for me so I can contact the doctor or clinic and see if the treatment is right for me.  Thank you.
I LIVE IN NORTHERN NJ AND AM TRYING TO FIND A PROVIDER FOR HCG. ANYONE KNOW ANY? PLEASE HELP!
I'm thinking about taking hCG, but is there an oral form of the treatment?

I could never inject myself with needles.  :(
Hello!  I am from Calgary, Alberta and needing to get a doctor to get a prescription or be in contact with anyone who assists/supplies in HCG injections.  I am finding it so hard to get any info/supplies for Canada.  I have done extensive homework on this weight loss therapy but cannot find a Canadian source!  Any help is appreciated!!  My email is ***@****.
I'm in Red Deer, Alberta looking for a doctor anywhere around that will monitor and prescribe hCG... has anyone in Alberta had any luck?
Has anyone been successful for a hcg doctor in alberta yet?

please email me if you have

lifeisgood.sb @ gmail. com
I live in Alberta and have done the hcg diet. You can get the hcg online both in injection form and in oral form...I did one, my friend did the other...both worked incredibly well. You don't need a doctor for this diet to work...you can do it all on your own.
I know of a doc in BC that my friend went to and has lost over 40 pounds after struggling for years with her weight.  She's kept it off and looks and feels amazing.  The doctor is Dr Andrew De Pieri, he's an MD who not only prescribes, but runs  a program where patients are monitored closely for either a 3-week or 6-week session.  This way you not only know "what you're getting" as far as the medication, but you can be alerted to anything about the diet affecting your health.
He is located in Kelowna, BC.

Kind Regards,
Sandra Merlo
The De Pieri Clinic
I sell hCG drops in Edmonton Alberta. For more informations please call Melissa at 780-340-6098  :)
Hi if anyone could let me know of a doctor who does the hcg shots and that could journey with my husband through the hcg diet in Edmonton, AB.  I would greatly appreciate it.  We only seemed to find doctors who want to charge $1200 for just a consultation and then 400-150 every visit.  That' Crazy expensive!!  There has to be a doctor who give you the prescription for hcg and do fall up visits with you with out raping you.

Help, we really want to do the hcg diet but my husband is a diabetic.  We have read and heard that after a period of time on the hcg a diabetic can go off of his meds but that depends on the person and the doctor.  This is why we would like a doctor to journey with my husband cause he would like to lose the weight but be able to go off of his meds or at the very least reduce them.  if some one could e-mail us the info at ***@**** we would appreciate it.
HCG injection helps to lose weight quick. This saves your exercise time and effort. So hcg injections are very useful and becomes popular in general people. I did not hear any bad side effect after taking it.

http://www.udderperfection.com/shop/
I found a site in canada
check out
H C G Diet Canada
I too want to take injections, did you find a source? Please advise me.
Do you still sell hcg drops. Do they contain actual hcg?  Would you mail to Calgary?