Weight Loss Alternatives Community
How To Get Started With HCG?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How To Get Started With HCG?

I thought I should start another section for this info...the other spot is getting flooded!!
Related Discussions
18 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I tried many times to send you info...but I couldn't get it to work.  Maybe you can try mine.  ***@****
Blank
I can help.  I have been checking every possible means for safe and effective hCG and believe I've found the end of the rainbow ;).  GHI Medical is the only facility recommended by Kevin Trudeau.  I just posted a note why I liked them.  $400 is the most you pay for all of your blood work and they have over 1,700 labs nationwide.  So it's a credible company that makes it easy to do.  I'm calling tomorrow morning to get started.  You can reach them at 1-877-721-1200.  Write me if you have any questions!  Good luck, Paris Corvette.
Blank
Just getting started with this web site. I found the link by wanting to know the availability of HCG. I've read most of the comments in the last two days. Very informative, thank you all. I read KT book yesterday. Some how I missed any information on HCG during his infomercial when ordering this book. I was initially very disappointed when he began talking about HCG injections and the FDA doesn't support it. I'm not rich nor famous and felt this was something that was unavailable to the majority of overweight Americans. I'm from the Kansas City area, I haven't spoken to any physicians as to whether they would follow me medically. It sounds like a lab is selling HCG I'm not familiar with either one. My concern would be how the HCG is affecting the hypothalmus throughout the treatment.
Blank
Is everyone going to the Yahoo site for all the information?  They have everything posted about where you can buy HCG, how to inject, other clinics, I hope they start food ideas!!!  You can also list your starting weight and we can watch everyone's progress. ***@****

Blank
Would you send the information on hCG to my email, ***@****?
My husband and I quit smoking 4 months ago and gained 20 + lbs on top of the 30 we already needed to lose. I'd appreciate any info you would share. Thanks
I sent an email to hcgdieters but it was sent back saying there was a systems failure with the address. I probably entered it wrong.
Blank

I hope everyone is joining the Yahoo group...it is awesome!  All the info
is located there in one place!

The wedsite address goes out on all my outgoing mail!  So if you haven't
joined...you're missing out on a lot of great info!!  Plus an awesome support
group of caring people!!

See ya there!!
Blank
Thanks you for sending the information.I received the email and it was very informative. I have one question about the shots.It seems like they could be dangerous if you hit a blood vessel or if the site becomes infected. I currently give myself B-12 shots, but the needle for that is very tiny and it is only injected under the skin. I'm a little nervous with giving myself these shots, and was wondering how everyone else was doing on them first before I order.
I also requested info on OraThin on the NaturalCuresStore.com site ( which is not affiliated with KT) and here is the reponse I received:

Dear Debbie:

Thank you for your email and congratulations on your steps toward good health!

OraThin is intended as a safe replacement in the Simeons Protocol to the hormone injections that cause your body to simulate pregnancy.

Rexx-Labs' most powerful all-natural proprietary protocol, used as an analogical synthesis to hCG, is the industry standard for hCG alternatives. Preferred over hCG due to the absence of the dangerously high hormonal spikes normally associated with hCG. We believe these spikes to be one of the many reasons that the FDA opposes the use of hCG in the treatment of obesity.

Pease read some of the amazing testimonials:

http://www.naturalcuresstore.com/category/weight_loss_cure_testimonials

Feel free to write or call with questions or to place an order. Orders can be placed over the phone from 8:00am to 5:00pm PST M-F. Orders can be placed online at anytime.

Sincerely,

Jeromey

Customer Service

www.NaturalCuresStore.com

I was wondering if anyone gave this product a try and what their reults were. By the way, this forum is awesome! Thanks  Debbie
Blank
I am currently getting B6B12 injections at a clininc and wanted to give them to myself - Do you have infomation?  
Blank
Check your email...info is on the way! M
Blank
Can you please send me information getting started also?  Thanks, Lula Mae

***@****
Blank
Can you send to me too.
***@****

Thanks
Blank
could you send the information to me as well.  Thanks!! ***@****
Blank
NaturalCuresStore is not KT's store and the Orathin pills are not an oral version of hCG. It is an "alternative". OraThin does not have ANY of the hormone that is vital to the Dr. Simeon's protocol. It is a WAY TOO expensive bottle of L-Carnitine (the bottle shows the latin name) and another bottle of appetite supressant and temporary metabolism boosters; with chromium picolinate, bromelain, etc. It is just another diet that will teach our bodies to store fat, just like every other diet on the market that the book tells us doesn't work in the long run. People are losing weight with it because they're only eating 500 calories a day. It seems to me that Naturalcuresstore named themselves after KT's book, and added "hcg-alt" to their product name just so they could market to people seeking an alternative to shots. They say on their website that they agree with the FDA that the hCG hormone shots are harmful. I'm sorry I got it and wish I had read more first. They conveniently don't have a return policy. (Everyone else will take back unused portions!).
Blank
Since it has been a month ago, that some of you had planned to get Hcg treatments at ghi.   How have you been doing with the treatments?  I would love to hear your comments.
Blank
I don't think I ever suggested buying any type of HCG pill!  I have read that some have had success with the type they are taking...but I have not tried any.

I'm sorry that you have had a negative experience and really hope that you will be able to find a solution to your need.  Most are having great succes with the HCG injections.  But as with anything, I believe we must eat right and exercise or we will always need to lose those few extra pounds.

I have never been a big eater and have always watched my weight but, my problem was meds for a severe lengthy  illness had my weight  shoot up like never before.   Being overweight for any reason or any length of time is depressing.  

I hope everyone finds a method to deal with their need and be able to live a happy and peaceful life.
Blank
I am just googling the word orathin to find places where I can post the news that those pills do not have any hcg in them. Just want people to know that. I saw that you had emailed naturalcuresstore and posted the email that you got back. The same exact email I got, too.
That's all.
Blank
Could you post the Yahoo site address-I would like to look at that information.  Thanks.
Blank
Hello, Im new to the Kansas City area and have been researching weight loss alternatives. Can i have the yahoo info that everyone is referring to please?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...