How in the world do i open the glass vials??
I ordered my HCG from eurobolic and I have no idea how to open these glass vials.    They have a yellow ribbon around the top end and a small black dot on the side.  Can anyone help me out?  Thanks!

This is how I've learned to do. it.  I have one of those "never get dull" knives that are advertised on TV. I can't remember the brand of knife, but it is a good one. What I do is that I start sawing the ampule at the neck section, making just enough of a cut to see that it has been slightly cut. I then place the ampule into a napkin for safety and try breaking it at the neck. Sometimes I need to saw with the knife 2 or 3 times until it is cut enough to break.  The ampule breaks very cleanly at the neck.  I then take the bacteriostatic water and mix it with the HCG in the ampule.  I then take a syringe and draw out the hcg mix and place it into a vile.  It's easy to do once you've done it a couple times.  Don't let it scare you.  I originally used 1500 unit ampules and mixed it every week or 8 days or so,  which provides between 175 and 200 units per dose.  You need to get insulin needles to for your everyday use too.  

If you give yourself the injections you should have the alcohol swabs/prep pads.  Open the alcohol wrapper and swab the area that you are going to inject, thigh, buttock, stomach, etc.  Don't throw the wrapper away instead take the wrapper and place it over the ampoule.  The dot on the ampoule should be in the direction in which you snap the top off.  I have done this several times and this is also listed on other forums.  This prevents the need to use a knife or cut yourself with the glass.  Just find the dot, cover with the wrapper and snap.  Leave the top of the ampoule in the alcohol wrapper and toss. Hope this helps!
Could you give me more info on where to get HCG from and how to mix it.

I am a chemistry student at Bristol University and I have come across a great solution to opening vials. During some much needed research (!) I came across a company called Dycem who manufacture non-slip products to help aid grip. I ordered a non-slip bottle opener and haven’t looked back. It’s small, handy and makes opening vials much much easier!! I spend a lot of time in the laboratory and I highly recommend this. Hope this helps.

I think their website is: www.dycem-ns.com