Weight Loss Alternatives Community
How long can you be on phentermine?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

How long can you be on phentermine?

How long can you be on Phentermine? I have been on it for about a year now and I have loss about 41 pounds. Does anyone no any good over the counter diet pills
green tea pills slim fast exercise
I've been taking Phentermine for about 3 years.  The only thing is your body becomes immune to it and it is not as effective.  About every three months I try to stop taking them for a few weeks.  Otherwise I end up having to take two pills a day to see any results.
arent you supposed to stop after 6 months? well my dr said that, but still wouldnt give them to me. said i needed to lose 5-10 pounds on my own first!!! if i could do that, i wouldnt need pills. anyway i started eating healthy and cutting portions a few weeks ago. i am taking the disolving B12 vits. drinking lots of water and walking when i can. so far i have only lost 3-4 pounds, but i really want to keep it off. people tend to gain after getting off phentramine (phentermine). maybe your dr can help you to wean off. if you are taking them make sure you are having your blood pressure checked on a regular basis.
I just started taking phentermine 2 weeks ago and have lost 8 pounds(132 right now) 5'2". My goal is to get back to 115-110 which is a healthy weight for my height. I had a tummy tuck last year along with a boob job. I am now a 32DD and wear a 5 jeans in juniors. Gosh I feel better than ever about myself and finally getting those last pounds off! This stuff really works.
I purchased my phertermine online at us-pills.com you will use there online doctor not a local and you don't have to provide your doctors name either for contact. Your BMI just has to be 25 or over. My BMI was 25 and I got mine no problem.Just answer the questions and if they have problems filling they will contact you.
to my knowledge it is OK to keep doing it the way bev said, three months on then two or three weeks off. That way you don't become immune to it. Also, you do want to keep your blood pressure checked so if you start getting it online, you need to be getting it checked somewhere else. Good luck.
I get my pills at www.customhrt.com they are cheaper than anywhere I have looked.  I get 100 pills, the 37.5 for $89.00 that includes shipping.  I always receive them within 3 to 4 days after I order them.
Has anyone tried adderall (adderrall) to help with weight loss?
OKAY...I REALY THINK THAT THERE IS NO WAY TO LOOSE POUNDS BY TAKING PHENTERMINE LONG TERM..I HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS DRUG FAITHFULLY 4 14 YRS...TO ME IT WKS LIKE IM ADD OR SOMETHING..I HAVE NOT UPPED MY DOSAGE BECAUSE I HAVE TRIED THAT AND IT BASICLY OVERSTIMULATES YOUR LIVER..MAKES U SLEEPY W/E...I NOW HAVE TO HAVE 3 GLASSES OF WINE A NIGHT JUST TO GO TO SLEEP...BUT I CANNOT LIVE W/OUT THIS DRUG...IVE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT JUST GETTING ADDERALL (adderrall) OR RITLIN OR WHATEVER..MY ADVICE IS....GO OFF THE DRUG WHILE YOU STILL CAN...DONOT JUST GOT OFF OF IT 4 A FEW..I HAVE PLENTY OF FRIENDS THAT HAVE TAKEN THE DRUG LOST MEGA WEIGHT AND THEN STOPPED....THEY HAVENT GAINED IT BAK...NOW ME, I LOST GREAT WEIGHT IN THE BEGINNING AND NOW I JUST YOYO 5 POUNDS OR SO...IVE EVEN TOLD MY DOC THAT I THINK IM ADDICTED...HE SAID NOT POSSIBLE....HE JUST SWITCHED MY TYPE OF DIET PILL...MY ADVICE IS GO OFF 4 2 MONTHS..TAKE FOR 1 MONTH BUY A JUMP ROAP...IT WILL HELP W THE METABLISM THING..IT WILL STAY OFF THEN..I KNOW EASIER SAID THEN DONE...LOL..I GO BETWEEN A 12 AND 14 EVERY MONTH JUST LONGING 4 A SIZE 9
I lost 20 lbs on my own first, I took vitamin B12 complex and ate healthier and exercised. I started phentermine and I've lost another 26 lbs, I am only going to be on it for a total of 6 months.  I believe I have made a lifestyle change, this isn't just a diet for me, it's an actual change in my lifestyle.  My sister took phentermine for about a year she lost a lot of weight, she went off it for a few months and still lost 20 more lbs.  It's all about your lifestyle.  
phertermine is the best, i have lost a total of 45lbs in six months, by taking the pills, exercising 4times a week for an hour, and cutting down on meals, i eat almost the same things, just less bread and o sodas, added more fruit, and yogurt, and cheese to my diet, less meat, i feel great i am 47 and the weight has taken off 10 yrs. I take 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the evening they seem more effective that way, and for some reason my concentration and organizational skills has improved by 100%
Hi Bev,
I am looking at a post from you from 2007 and have just tried to go to the site you suggest but only a privacy policy comes up.  Are you still getting your tablets from them?