How much B-12 is too much?
I started taking the shots about two months ago...the weight is coming off fast and the energy level is at its highest.  I find myself taking it more and more, almost every other day.  I have both the 1000 and 100 injectables.  Does anyone know if taking shots this often is bad for you.
ok so how do i get these shots and how much weight have you lost i just read an article that 2500mcg is hi but over dose is rare so tell me how do i get it is it regular B-12
kk2
ITs my understanding that you basically can't get too much
b-12. Your body will absorb what it needs or can use or whatever and process out the rest but it won't hurt you. I've heard the same about most vitamins. This is off the subject, but I once heard if I felt cold symptoms coming on to take about five vitamin C tablets every 4-5 hours. It works!

Also, I know of people taking B-12 with hcg five days a week. I wouldn't do it, but its being done - so far with good results! Good luck!
are you injecting yourself??
Yes I inject myself....Thanks for the info on how much to take...I thought that was the case...good to know that it is....these product can be ordered on line.
Where do you get your vitamin b inj. I was getting it from a weight loss clinic and I didnt think it did anything, but I think they gave a small amount and charged alot.I would like a reputable place to buy it from