Weight Loss Alternatives Community
How much B-12 is too much?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How much B-12 is too much?

I started taking the shots about two months ago...the weight is coming off fast and the energy level is at its highest.  I find myself taking it more and more, almost every other day.  I have both the 1000 and 100 injectables.  Does anyone know if taking shots this often is bad for you.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
ok so how do i get these shots and how much weight have you lost i just read an article that 2500mcg is hi but over dose is rare so tell me how do i get it is it regular B-12
Blank
ITs my understanding that you basically can't get too much
b-12. Your body will absorb what it needs or can use or whatever and process out the rest but it won't hurt you. I've heard the same about most vitamins. This is off the subject, but I once heard if I felt cold symptoms coming on to take about five vitamin C tablets every 4-5 hours. It works!

Also, I know of people taking B-12 with hcg five days a week. I wouldn't do it, but its being done - so far with good results! Good luck!
Blank
are you injecting yourself??
Blank
Yes I inject myself....Thanks for the info on how much to take...I thought that was the case...good to know that it is....these product can be ordered on line.
Blank
Where do you get your vitamin b inj. I was getting it from a weight loss clinic and I didnt think it did anything, but I think they gave a small amount and charged alot.I would like a reputable place to buy it from
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...