How much HCG to inject to get results...
I am 5'2" and weigh 164 lbs....  I would like to lose 40 lbs maybe 45 lbs would be even better.  However, I am confused on the units of measure.  I know you inject using the fine needle like a diabetic who gives insulin would.  But how much do I give myself each day with one day a week break from injection to achieve my goal?  And this would ONLY be for ONE round.  I would be willing to do 2 rounds, however, I would love just to do one.  And I would follow the strict diet of Dr. S too!  Please help!  Is 1.0 ml the same as 1.0 cc?  And what is 100 units, 60 units, 35 units?  It thought it was all ml/cc on the syringe?  Thanks!
Simeons had almost everyone on 125 units a day. We generally start at 150 units a day. On an insulin syringe that is .125 or .15 ml. They don't usually say the point on there. If  you get the insulin syringes that go up to 3 or 5 ml and have a marking for 15, that is the one we use. Ml and cc are pretty much the same.