Weight Loss Alternatives Community
How much does HCG Cost?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

How much does HCG Cost?

I am trying to get an idea of what other people are paying for their HCG protocol?  How much is your doctor visit, how much are the shots and how many do  you get a week.  I would appreciate any info out there.  Thanks
I live in Northern WI, am very interested in purchasing either the injectable hCG or the oral form.  Does anyone know of a Dr or clinic that could help me out? Thanks mroriley
I do 5 injections a week, and they are mixed with different B vitamins. My injections are 10.00 each.
I pay $10 per shot, my Phen is $30 and my total visit is $50 every 2 weeks. Thats 2 shots, a B-12 once a month and the pills are once amonth, but I stretch mine. I onlytake the phen if Im really tired or around alot of food..lol
Does anyone know of any doctor of program in Maryland, Pennsylvania area that offer the HCG program.  Please advise asap. Thanks
Does anyone know of anyone in the Omaha, NE area that does the Hcg injections?
I am interested in information about where to get hcg injections in Utah.  Also any info on their cost would
be most appreciated.
Greetings All, I am deperately seeking a physician to
administer hCG injections, however I'm eager to learn
of any positive experiences out there for someone that
has tried hCG orally.  Any and all advice is much needed
for "wounded in WashingtonDC"
I am looking into hCG.  I was wondering if anyone knew where to find a clinic in Kansas that offers the shots?
I know of a company named Transformations that has a weight loss clinic in Tulsa, OK that offers hCG. They do that in combination with diet and appetite suppressants. If you want to find out more about them, their site is transformations.cc

Hope that helps!

Travis
Does anyone know of any Clinics that does hcg in Arkansas or Missouri??
Transformations is also in Orlando where I am, and I have just started with them.  

For those of you searching for HCG sources, try this. Google "HCG weight loss Houston" (using your city name, of course). HCG is also used in fertility treatments so putting "weight loss" in the search will cut down on the number of returns. Or try calling clinics in your area (yellow pages under weight loss) to see if they follow this protocol.
There is a great clinic in Utah that will do a one stop visit.  I got my HCG for 23 days for $350.00.  I have lost 19 lbs in 20 days and I am thrilled with my results.  Their website is www.wellnesscomplete.net
The clinic I went to in Seattle, WA between Tullys and chinese restaurant in Wallingford neighborhood was $160 for initial visit with naturopathic physician, diet workbook, power point presentation, and instructions on how to self-administer shots. Then the hcg was $30/wk at 150 IU. (six shots per week, one rest day). They also had a shot you could get once a week for $45 that was hcg and b-12. That is what I used and I liked it a lot. It helped with energy and weight loss! I lost 13 pounds the first two weeks.
I'm looking for HCG product with B12 anywhere in USA for best price.
Can anyone please help?
I have heard of clinics in Texas that charges 1200 for the six weeks protocol. That includes all the pretesting amd might include  bio identical hormones to replace whatever HRT you are currently taking.

The clinic I mentioned in Seattle has changed hands and I don't think they do the hcg shots anymore...
this is so sad..years later,this is still going on,and before you jump on me..read.,and ask ya self.. not 1 drop of proof,other then what you all 'claim' no tv,magazines,talk shows adds..nothing,not 1 shred of proof,wheres the pics ? if people lost what they claim,you do not think that would make headline news ? lets be honest with our selfs,I wont give a lesson in what HCG is and really does,and is used for,if ya wanna know just ask...and the proof I know most of you are so uneducated is the fact you fall for the
B-12 nonsense, B-12 is used for the metabolisim  and break down of carbs n fat to convert to energy,which in turn COULD lead to more energy,but do not count on it,
I know sports people who do 1,000 mcgs 3-4x a week,to break down food,not energy,
and mistake #2 ,and proof most here are mislead,.is there is ZERO form of HCG
that works other  injections,no drops...no pills..nothing..and thats a fact,and  as I asked,instead of yelling you lost 20lbs in 7 days..show me proof..and a lil foot note..
to lose 20 lbs in 2 weeks.. your body would have to burn over 70,000 calories...more then the 500 you ate..and thats a fact...please only reply with proof..and any talk of why im wrong,with proof..
Clinic in Seattle Area 425 814 3235   Ambrosia Medspa
Benny, I wasn't going to respond, but I can't help myself. The people who come on this site are obviously trying to find helpful information to make an informed decision as to whether HCG is the right method of weight loss for them. It is not necessary for someone who is clearly uninformed to get on here and spout ridiculous information only to muddy the waters. I myself took HCG injections more than a decade ago and lost a great deal of weight and had absolutely no complaints about the diet. But I don't need to "prove" anything to you...a total stranger who really has no interest in the program. For others reading this, I am researching changes in the weight loss program that have occurred as I would like to start taking HCG after gaining a lot of weight from meds prescribed to me after an accident. I'm trying to find reputable places in my area. As for you, Benny, there are countless diet programs out there, some more talked about than others. Not every program works for every person, so not everyone has a success story. But every single person that I have ever MET IN PERSON that took HCG told me that it worked very well for them. All of them. Not faceless people on the internet. People can make their own decisions as to whether it is something they want to try for themselves without derision from uneducated people who have no experience in the matter. Also, you mention "uneducated people who fall for the b12 nonsense." Clearly, you are the uneducated one. Had you spent 5 min researching b12, you would know that it is a wonderful vitamin that is important to brain and nervous system function, healthy blood production, & helps to transform fat and proteins in food into energy. While the science is unclear as to whether b12 will give copious amounts of energy to someone who is not deficient in the vitamin, many people who are only taking in 500 calories a day are exactly that and can benefit from the shots. Either way, it isn't harmful to take it. My understanding is that most clinics offering HCG offer b12 as an *option* for patients who can benefit from it. The fact that you don't "count on it" to provide more energy isn't saying a whole lot, as I doubt you are a licensed physician. As for your last statements regarding the weight loss amounts, I have NEVER seen anyone post a claim that they have lost 20 lbs in 7 days. The average loss ranges from .5 lbs a day to 3 lbs at the most, and generally only in the beginning. You state emphatically "that's a fact," to lose 20 lbs in 2 weeks a person would have to burn "70,000 calories" over the calorie intake for that period. I would LOVE to know where you got that "fact." Anyone with a brain knows that you can't just tell a person a flat amount of calories to burn to lose a flat number of pounds. Weight loss to calorie burn ratios depend on age, gender, height, weight, body mass, hormones, activity level, and a huge list of other factors. It is unreasonable to tell anyone they should not use a product/program without any science to back it up. If you need your "proof," I suggest using a little site called "Google." Try looking it up.
hello my dear,1st off,after all that,stil no proof,with death rates climbing,this so called miracle would be main stream,and your 100%
wrong about b-12,it does not in any way transport protein into energy,its
needed to convert carbs n fat....but you was close..
\and yes it takes the body 3,5000 calories to lose a lb of fat.so do the math ,20 lb x 3,5000 ,listen,PROOF ANY TIME..AND ILL PAY PAL YOU
OR ANYONE $1,000
To lose one pound requires a deficit of 3500kCal not 35000. Most everything is connected to kCal when you refer to calories in food. 3500kCal X 1000 Cal/kCal would be 3500000 Calories...but it isn't measure that way.  I've been HCG drops and B12 drops for 11 days and lost 11 pounds. No hunger, feel great.
in truth,its not really 3,500 either,they just round it off....as I said,not 1 person can show proof..end of story..
you stated this " I've been HCG drops and B12 drops for 11 days and lost 11 pounds. No hunger, feel great. "  are you saying that you tried the hcg drops.. im confused
you also stated death, has there been death associated with HCG, i have not seen it any where,
Since you will not take anyones pics as real, why dont I find you someone that lives in your town, doing the program and you can visit them every day and watch them weight in every day etc. Ill do that just to shut you up. Will you stop all your BS if I find you a friend locally to visit every day for PROOF??? Otherwise back off, and everyone just needs to ignore you and not fuel your fire.
all these people on  theese boards...no before and after pics ? hmm
still waiting for proof my dear...go here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSecvT2LUTE&feature=related
1st off no1 is going to go to any link you tell em to go to.
2nd I offered u a solution which u obviously won't accept
3rd Ive offered pics of proof but any pics people give u, u say are fake or photoshopped so what is that point of giving or showing u pics
And since u ignore my in person solution
Its Obvious you will NEVER be convinced it works so that is fine and there is no more need for you on this discussion group and you need to research a different way to lose weight
Maybe you are meant to stay fat and be Unhappy which you obviously are, you must have had a really sad life. I feel very sorry for you.
Hello All, I seen the post that Benny posted. It is showing the ad that this couple has lost so much weight. It is also showing one doctor stating that the HCG is good and the other Doctor disagree with the program. I think its all up to you. My friend told me about this program weeks ago. When I first heard about it, I had some concerns. I seen my friend yesterday and she look fablous. Im calling on Monday to sign up. I'm just a little worry about the cost but, if there is a will there's a way.
this will be my last post to you,lets step back and pretend this is new,ok,obesity is killing people at such a high rate,insurance company's paying $$$ for weight related costs..kids are getting diabetes  almost triple the rate,you get my point,so in fairness I ask you this,and be fair if its as simple as injecting a band of proteins (HCG),why is this not main stream,on every magazine,on every news show,where are the pics the medical reports,the studies,If you  follow that link it clearly states the studies done that proved it does not work,have you ever read the report from DR.SIMMIONS that states it did not work,any more then low cal diet,and the facts about it not working at all,and also how he said all the weight comes back,once you stop HCG
Ok we can go back and fourth all day,I know Im right,its common sense,this would be main stream,#1 news if where true,you know the old saying,if something sounds to good to be true,its prob isent Ok can you at least give me this much., HCG is what it is,and I know all its uses,but please tell you know that the body can only process
and use injectible HCG and pills,powders ,drops,and sprays are fake .as I said this is my last post about this,thank you for your posts and at least ask your self,why is this so low profile ? if it could save lives....thank you,and good luck to you
I took the fake hcg anyways (homeopathic drops), but I still think it had to do something because when I stopeed taking it, I get get a bit hungrier and need to do more than 500 calories a day.
Next, alot of people have kept the weight off. It's not a magic substance, you do need to take what you learned during the diet and not go back to eating alot of processed junk and fast food or you will gain back what you did in the first place, but I still think it helps with the loss vs just doing a 500 cal diet since the weight does come off easily and it can be done for many months in a row without people getting sick.
As far a being mainstream, like I've ssaid in another post. If this was the big answer for only $20, no1 is really able to make any money off of it vs $100/bottle other diet drugs.
There was once a cure for diabetes I think it was (would have to refind article) and they paid the guy many millions to not release it becasue then they wouldnt be making anymore money.
If diseases got cured and we were all healthy, it'd put alot of people, businesses, and organizations out of a job. America is all about money, go to another country and you many get better care.
HCG is gaining more popularity, but it is by word of mouth. There will always be some for and some against it. Since I was taking the homeopathic (or synthetic) I believe I shouldnt have much issue with possible side effect, though with anything these days, there are always possible side effects so just weigh the pros n cons of them.
And well, I plan to keep it off, it's all about keeping an eye on the scale, DrS said you should never go over 2 lbs, if you do take action, so anyone that has gaines back any of their weight obviously doesn't know how to follow instructions, or obviously did something wrong, like adding too much in too quick.
So our opinions my differ about if hcg helps or not and your may never change but you can keep checking in with me, cuz I'm not gonna put it back on.
thank you for your post,1st off we may disagree which is fine,but I have a medical background and as of last year HCG is not usible in any other form
its like the HGH scam,pills,powders,sprays,will never happen,and by your post,you can tell your far from 'dumb' nobody on this site knows more about fat cells then me,and there is no such thing as 'stuborn fat' its genetic where you lose fat from 1st,most people the lowers abs are last,and thank your mom,she gave you # of fat cells for life,in her 3rd trimester fat cells can not ever be lost,burned,hidden,fat cells only shrink,and always hold they ability to go back to original size,any one who has dieted knows this,in truth although not healthy the fastest way to shrink a fat cell is to starve it,hence the 500 cals
look at the biggest weight loss we have,gastric bypass,how,calories in vs out,1st it was metabolism,then thyroid,now its your hypothalamus,its all not true,and for the record I am not fat,but my whole family is,and I get fat very easy,I can gain 10 lbs a month with
no exercise..ok back to HCG,the fact people can believe that it tricks you into thinking your pregnant,be neutral for 1 second and reread that claim,its rather funny,the fact it release fat to feed you,more funny
the funny part is,fat burning is stopped,and slowed greatly,when you eat so little,it takes eating fat to release fat,HCG is far from new its the #1 thing used in the steroid news,all I know all about HCG,for fertility,and young boys,the only thing that COULD be something is HCG is a band of proteins,as we know each gram of protein has 4 calories per gram,so I'll call on my schooling for the record is a degree
in Health Sciences,'Summa *** Laude, and some have said,HCG feeds you thinking your hungry,well in truth,you require a PLACENTA  for that to happen....where yes,that can be used to feed a BABY,something none of you have,also are you aware HCG restores and add testosterone to the body ? which in people who are not low in TEST will put on weight ? I mean, Ive lost weight many times,some of my claims although not smart are,12lbs in  1 day, 30 lbs in 22 days,and 43 lbs in 2 months,etc, Im a pro athlete where I must live by the scale,I have done it all,I mean there is a pill you can take ,not change your diet at all and you will lose 10-15 lbs a week of pure fat,I will not give the name,because someone here will find it on the net,and buy it its very real,it works,but can be deadly,send me a message ill tell you in case ya bored and wanna look it up.And you say its not ,and is becoming more mainstream,don't you think it would be by now,as we lose over 100,000 people a year do to fat issues ?,you would think all this time,not 1 person has solid proof,of before pics,after pics,trust me you lose 20,30,40lbs that fast,call any phone # in any popular magazine and you will be in it,call Oprah,she will fly you in 1st class. and not to be a jerk,but in truth,there is no solid proof,and .again,thank you for post,and like me or not,I am the weight loss master,I excel in all drugs,,hormones,and steroid use,weight training,and the central nervous,and cardiovascular system,ever have any ?,just ask.
I wanted to add this...
During pregnancy, hCG is produced in the placenta of the pregnant woman. It functions as an "enabler" or a "vehicle" that allows the fetus to access its mother's stored nutrients by carrying them through the placenta. The hCG liquefies the contents of the fat cells — the key action of the hormone with respect to weight loss, by the way — and allows the fetus to absorb the nutrients after passing through the placenta.

OK THIS is somewhat the claim phony doctors sell,ok                                            1st umm,think about it if your not pregnant nor a female,how can this be ?

#2 the body uses all nutrients you eat,1st,2nd in the glycogen stores,before fat cells can be touched,(this is a fact)

#3 liquefies ?? come on,chemistry 101 ,thats just not true,and fat cells while ,and when 'broken' down,will go though the blood stream,triglycerides ,etc...these claims after 15 yrs of studies,are just not true,and not for nothing the claim is 500 cals,
medi fast is what 800 ? after gastric bypass its 500,and they lose 100lbs in less then 6 months,with no HCG and they are not weak,drawn,etc,
Id love to get your view on all the above,in both posts,then we can leave it there,the prob,I speak from school,facts,and real world,most go by the con arsits book,Kevin T
thank you again
What happened to you not posting anymore? I think everybody gets it... you want nothing more than to vilify a program you have never tried nor obviously met anyone who has tried it and you are more interested in telling everyone how great and smart you are than in contributing something useful for people trying to learn something about HCG. And for the record, I don't think ANYBODY reading your posts would be dumb enough to believe you graduated summa ***-laude from anywhere when you can't even type or proof read. I agree with Punky that you ask for proof, but you really don't want any because you don't want to admit you may be wrong or misinformed or what have you. While some of your points are correct or have some basis in truth, you really don't have anything informative to offer on this particular topic. What I don't understand is this: why are you following this lead so closely in the first place? If you've never tried it, don't want any info presented to you on it's effectiveness, and have no information on the topic (the original post was asking how much the program costs), why do you feel the need to keep commenting? I would suggest finding a thread about the evils of HCG, or start one yourself. You might be happier in that kind of atmosphere.
well,thank you for your post,but I notice you did not refute any thing I said.. and where is my friend Punky,and for the record,for those who use it,at least let me help there,nothing but inject works,fact,and you all
pay far to much for it,since I like you,message me,and I'll tell any one
how to get it for half the price.
And I did post this in the wrong post..so I will repost,and
its  Summa ...  Laude ,Springfield College,in Mass.
Please take the time and go on Youtube.  Look up mamaclok, delmem, mumzeee, for that matter just type hcg in your search and you will find dozens of people who are vlogging, (date stamped), you can see these people melting away.  I personally am in r1p3, I lost 40.2 lbs in 43 days.  I have been stable at 38.2-38.8 for 14 days.  It is apparent that you have been reading Dr. Simeons protocol as you go because many of the things you stated Dr. Simeons said in your earlier blog were absolultely false.  Such as, "Dr. S, says you will gain back all weight lost".  I have read the protocol frontwards and backwards, probably 10 times and not once did I read any such statement.  Not that my education matters, I can only claim to have graduated High School with at trade school education, no fancy degrees, but I am a critical thinker, I spent countless hours researching this diet.  I don't go to a costly clinic for injections, I educated myself.  Learned where do order the HCG, not drops, actual HCG, which is not a protein as you earlier stated, it is a hormone produced during pregnancy.  This diet is not something to take lightly.  I tell anyone who expresses interest, "It's not for whimps", but if you truely stick to it, it works.  The diet is far more complicated than you make it sound.  It is not just to take a few shots and eat 500 calories.  Those calories are made of of very specific foods, that were found to work together to produce the best results.  Lastly, What in it for you??  Why do you spend so much energy disputing something you yourself have not experienced?  There is nothing in for me, but my own weightloss journey, I don't profit if anyone decides to try the protocol nor do any of the people on Youtube that are sharing their experiences, but when you do something that is this life changing, you just want to share.  Oh and by the way,  I believe there must have been something on Oprah about the protocol,  because in my research I was taken to an Oprah page a couple of times.

To all the rest of my fellow HCG ers, good luck to you all.  If you are considering the protocol, educate yourself and by all means, DON'T cheat!

Becky
Hi, I am a physician and have taken a few dozen people through the hCG diet. Patients lose an average of one pound daily, on average 86% of which is peripheral body fat, some muscle is lost and some water (stats collected via hydrostatic dunk tank). There is solid research behind the physiological effects of hCG, just do a search on PubMed. Injected Human chorionic gonadotropin drives up testosterone a bit (acts like Leutinizing hormone in the gonads), that alone is proof of how hCG works, however, it also has an effect on the hypothalumus in it's regulation of metabolic rate (it can reset the BMR to a higher level, as shown by respiratory quotient) and increase thermogenisis, this is why if the diet is followed correctly along with the follow up phase, patients don't gain the weight back, also it has been shown to increase leptins and drive down ghrelin due to the mobilization of lipids from fat cells into the blood stream (a secondary effect of thermogenises and increase in androgens), this explains the satiated feeling of patients on hCG, they are not hungry. This diet is safe and very effective assuming it is done under the supervision of a physician who specializes, and is passionate about weight loss, side effects involving the liver and gall bladder can occur due to the massive amount of lipids being processed through the organs, also, low blood sugar and a low nitrogen balance (protein deficiency) can occur, particularly in the first week, this can easily be recognized and reversed by a doc. The diet should only be done by those with a BMI above 30 (obesity). I would much rather have my patients lose weight this way than with surgery, its safe, and it tends to help people get out of an unhealthy lifestyle and help them create healthy habits. Shame on you Benny for flapping your gums about something you portray to no little about and in turn possibly dashing the hopes of an American society that is so shamefully entrenched into excessive needs.
where can i get hcg shots in minnesota?
Did you not get a diploma for you degree? Read it is SUMMA *** LAUDE, magna *** laude or *** laude. We all know you did not. If you have facts, by all means, post them, but please keep your lunacy to yourself.
Please shut the hell up DAMN.......what is your purpose dude? Why do you even care? If you're not interested I sure can't tell....DUDE get a life!!! I have a friend and an aunt who have both lost between 20-30lbs on HCG w/i a month. I'm looking to start next month. If I don't like it I'll probably try weight watchers. As for you Benny...Do you just choose random sites to visot to spark arguements with peole, or is there a method to your madness?
I think that before you call somebody uneducated you should really look back at your previous posts. If you do you will notice that there were several grammatical errors in every single post you wrote. You may have some valid points however you seriously need to quit the self-proclaimed docotor act.
Wow, Benny sure is angry (or just jealous)
I am on my second round (40 days) of the drops. Done and prescribed through a physician (none of that online don't know what you're getting stuff). I lost 30 lbs the first time and so far another 14 for a total of 44 pounds to date. I am short, so it is so obvious. I am down from a pant size 14 to a 6. And Benny, I have pictures, my doctor is keeping a chart of the progress. And people I haven't seen in 4 months don't even recognize me at first. So for those of you who want to know. It does work, but you have to be diligent and never ever ever cheat. We have 2 others here in our office who lost 40 lbs each on one round, which is  all they needed to lose. So they are done, that is what inspired me, and they are keeping it off a year later!!!!
i want to ask are u a woman or man .? cause i can prove to you that i have lost 23 pounds in 2 months , from lower calories then low carb high protein and phene and hcg shots . i am losing everyday as long as i stay on this protocol..........  
I think we should ALL absolutely ignore Benny so that he does not have anyone to argue with. I am a nurse who has SEEN with my own two eyes good to great results with HcG diet. Ignore him and he will find some other site to go harass. That's how a psych nurse would deal with it(-:
I was wondering what type of Dr you see. The chiropractor in our town who also works with wellness sells the drops but I wondered if I went to see my regular family MD if he would but didnt want to waste time. Just wondering what type of Dr you see.
My chiropractor is charging $900 for the 28day drops. Is this too much? And if so, does any one know a cheaper place to purchase this in Orlando. I will not buy it over the internet. Thanks!!!
LOL!  Boy benny you are SUCH a LOSER it is hilarious!  I can't stop laughing at your attempts to hide who and what you really are with your pathetically FAKE way of speaking, as if you don't know how to articulate. Who do you really work for benny? a corrupt government agency? Weight Watchers?  Nutisystem? Who would benefit the most by discrediting this protocol? hmmmm.......things that make you go hmmmm.  :)) Can't stop laughing!!!

HRC in Tampa, Florida is now offering this program. They offer either injections or sublingual tablets.
I live in South Carolina and am being charged $15 per weekly injection of hcg. But am only receiving .2 cc's per week (not daily), and it seems to not be doing anything for me other than the first day. Just wondering all those people out there that are on hcg, how many cc's do you take? And is it daily or weekly? Also, where would the best place to order HCG online be for quality and price?
If you want to lose weight the right way n HCG without any narcotic appetite suppressants lie Phnterimine you need to go to BoyologyMD at Phillips Crossings. The staff is great and the HCG is calculated to your optimal dose so you have no appetite, I lost 45 pounds in 6 weeks and on the maintence I am still losing without appetite suppressants and they gave me a 30 membership to Planet Fitness all for $550 includes HCG for 40 days and weekly vitamin and B12 injections and measurememnts and weigh ins. You see Dr. Yoshida, who is amazing  every week.
I paid 140 for the six weeks of hcg shots, my insurance covers my dr visits, so I pay my co pay. I go will be starting this week, I have to have my shots mixed by my dr and then administer them myself.... I go in every week for a weekly weigh in w the nurses and check to make sure everything is okay they don't charge
for those. My doctor is a doctor at john deere medical group in moline il and he is great he requires lab work prior and middle and a contract signed by you to abide by diet protocol and gives many options! :)
Benny,  Everyone has got your point.  I think your arrogant posts and snide comments about being educated are over the top!  Before  you start slamming others about "being educated" and not knowing about the HCG Program you might want to review your grammar, spelling and punctuation!  People that struggle with weight need to try various programs in order to find something that works for them.  Diet and exercise alone do not work for everyone.

Seriously?  Really?  Do  something positive with your energy and stop making others feel bad.  

I don't why anyone would want ogo get shots when you can do the same with the drops. I lost 33 pounds with the HcG drops and a 500 calorie diet. I lot this stuff and its the only thing that has worked for me besideds phen phen. www.theoficialhcgdietplan.com Try it, work at it and you will succeed.
Where can I go in Houston to get HCG shots?
Benny ..lol ..good grief why would someone spend so much time and energy on something they do not agree with..I mean what will you get out of protesting HCG..or is it you just really dont have anything else to do..Try USA today or Wall street Journal...perhaps you could at least learn something...
I finished 1 round of hcg ....back in August.. I did the 23 days(2 l;oading days) bought it from  online....not presciption.. I weighed 178 when I started .After phase 3...which was still no starches or sugar I was 154 that is 24 lbs..It has been 3 months and today I weigh 146 because I started using the knowledge I learned from the diet and began working out..Yes I have pictures...yes I have a facebook page to send you pics begining to end...send me your email and I will be happy to send them.. I know ..3 other friends that have lost at least 20 lbs on the after phase 3 ...Hope you find something positive to do with your time....
Benny has it right!  Please people, injecting a pregnant woman's urine into your system does not cause weight loss, I just did about 6 hours of study on this reading medical journals, NOT opinions, there is zero proof that this urine causes fat to shift.  People, do some homework on caloric intake, anyone who did a 500 cal diet would shrink, geeze guys.  The avg. caloric intake is about 1500 to 2000 a day, common sense tells ya if you go into starvation mode you will shrink... and why a maintenance plan... well because it's more money into the doctors deep pockets!  Where's the common sense here???
Mamab73, try doing that 500 Cal diet without the urine pills which by the way have been proven to be bogus.  Studies with placebos have proven that and the FDA has not approved it so you don't really know what is in that little ole pill or drop you are taking.  It's the 500 cal diet that helped you shrink, would love to see where you are with your weight a year from now... People, it's a lifestyle to eat healthy, not a diet....  Man I wish people woould do extensive research on this before they dump cash into this thing.  Never buy into what an article says, read what the DOCTORS not selling this have to say, read what the REGISTERED NUTRITIONISTS have to say... use your common sense guys... really, prenant urine is making your fat melt???  Goodness....
hello , you can contact HB Medical & Wellness Care in waldorf md 20603 the do have weight loss program n the phone number is 240-252-2150       cost $500-600 for 23days to 40days
hello , you can contact HB Medical & Wellness Care in waldorf md 20603 the do have weight loss program n the phone number is 240-252-2150
I live by La crosse wi, how far are you from there?I plan to see Dr.Thompson family practice and stephanie the wellness coach on thurs he charges i think 300. for 28 day program 400. for 42 day. He runs a community low cost clinic. He is really out there to help community, everying from pap test, xrays, suctures, vaccinations etc.If you want to call me my no 608-525-6419. cell 608-780-0388 Sandy
I have been reading countless ACTUAL studies on the effect of HCG on weight loss, and all of them conclude that the HCG has very little, if any effect.  I agree with you that the quick rate of weight loss is from the 500 calorie a day diet.  Those that have done the diet say they are not hungry - that is from the release of KETONES into the bloodstream from the accelerated fat loss..........high ketone levels = no hunger.  
Again, like many of these diets out there making people rich, we are paying out our hard-earned dollars on something that has no science behind it.  
Just go on a strict 500 calorie diet - try the one that the official HCG diet recommends and you will lose LOTS of weight.......period.
Oh, and once you have lost the weight......maybe learn to eat a healthy diet and get some exercise so you don't have to do this again.
Definition of insanity:  Doing the same thing over and over and expecting the same results.   :-))
Dr. Jon Fisher on City Line Avenue. He does Phentermine and HCG.

Do a Google search and he will definitely pop up.

Reasonable prices.  He has various satellite locations throughout Pa.

Good luck!
I have tried the HCG. And also would like to point out that I tried the 500 cal restricted diet both with and without the HCG, to prove a point most people make about the 500 cal diet being the source of the weight loss.

When I tried the 500 cal diet without the HCG, it was horrible. I head headaches, I was very cranky, irritable and experienced fatigue. On top of that the hunger pangs were unbearable. I felt like crap the entire 4 days I managed to last through. By the fifth day, I felt like I would strangle somebody if I didn't get to eat.

Within the four days, I only managed to lose a meager little 3 pounds despite following the protocol diet for HCG with no cheating.

After this I gave myself a week to recover from that horrible experience and started with the HCG injections. I did a long round and managed to actually complete the round without giving up. Again, followed same protocol diet just like I did previously, only difference being that I was taking the daily injections. There was a huge difference. I felt different. I felt better. I had a headache the first day or two, mainly from caffeine withdrawl (withdrawal) which I had this last time as well, but this time around it was not as bad. I wasn't hungry, cranky or irritable and I just felt better overall, so evidently there was some difference with the HCG. I lost 4 pounds the first day, and I was down 10 pounds within the first week. Much better results with the HCG than without. I have done 2 long rounds, and my last found I finished back in December. When I started I was a size 18, and now am in a baggy size 10. I plan to do one more round in a few weeks once my HCG comes in. I would like to emphasize that my last injection was in December, and 7 months later and I have not gained any of that back!

I did my research, I spend months reading and debating and then I took the plunge and decided to try it for myself. I have read good and bad things on the HCG, but in the end decided I wanted to give it a try for myself.

I believe that it works, it has worked wonders for me. I have a group of friends that have done well on the HCG diet as well.  Just wanted to share my experience trying HCG is the best thing I have done for myself and when people ask me how I lost the weight I tell them.

I don't care what the research says, okay well I do, but my point being is that it works for me. I lost more weight on it then off even when sticking to the same diet. Not to mention I was soooo miserable on the protocol diet without the injections.
Can you tell me where you purchased your HCG?  Did you go through a doctor to get it?  I'm going through a doc for a 28 day program but would like to do a longer round after.  I have 60 lbs. to lose.