Weight Loss Alternatives Community
How much weight has everyone lost on the Hcg?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I have lost over 45 pounds on the hcg shots, and i would like to here about the experience of others on this type of program.How many shots per week? how many calories? Has anyone done the maintenance portion of the program? I am getting close to my weight loss goal, and will be starting the maintenance phase.
HEY, I JUST STARTED. CAN I ASK YOU THE BEST WAY TO DO THIS? AND HOW LONG UNTIL YOU STARTED SEEING WEIGHT LOSS?
Are u starving? or is the diet pretty easy to do?
what do u usually eat?
You have abviously been very successful with HCG.  Did you follow all four phases?  Also did you inject yourself with hcg?  And how long did it take for you to lose the 45 lbs?  Congrats?
I lost weight by the 3rd day on the program. I keep my diet simple. fish or chicken. green beans, tomatoes, grapefruit, apples, oranges, strawberries, and melon. I drink a lot of water.
i think i am the same size i was at 25. I do not think i have lost any muscle, and i now have good muscle tone. I am 39 and i am wearing low rise flare jeans size 5.
Your experience is so inspiring.  I am 37 years old and I need to lose 30 pounds.  I am praying this will work.  Thanks for all your inspiration and information.
Where do you get your HCG???
I lost 17lbs in 23 days and was never hungry or even tempted (during the holidays!). I had a total of 24 inches lost, nearly 6 inches on my waist alone! I would recommend this to anyone looking to loose weight.  It is a bit of a strange diet, and only if someone asks how I did it, will I share... I don't want anyone thinking I'm a nut for injecting myself.  But "hey, it works amazingly!"  I think I may try it again to loose the last 10 lbs in the spring!  Yeah HCG!
Yay, hCG, indeed! I have lost 37 pounds so far using the information in this guide: weightlosscureonline dot com.
I could not resist the HCG, and had to go back on the protocal earlier than I had originally thought.  I have stubborn belly fat, and have since puberty.  I am 5'6'', 2 children 5&2.  Pre baby weight 145 after second child weight 158 and struggling... HCG brought me down to 142 after 23 days.  The holidays hit after phase 2, and I could not resist the sugar (not that I went crazy), just phase 3 your not supposed to enjoy it!  I went up from 142 to 145.  My original goal weight was and still is 135, so I began the protocol again.  Day 6 of injections, day 4 of VLCD (very low calorie diet) and I am back down to 142, 17 days left of the 23 day protocol, and I should hit my goal!!  Gotta love the HCG!  BTW, you don't get hungry or crave anything, strange as it seems.  Last night my family had yummy pizza and I was happy with my spinich, chicken baked in braggs liquid aminos, and tomatoes.  I was so full, I did not even get a chance to eat my second apple for the day!

check out the following group, I found it helpful!
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/HCGDIET/messages?o=1

Good luck to anyone interested in loosing weight!
help?? I have just started the HCG diet I am on day 10 and have only lost 1.5 pounds. Does this work for everyone? I am taking the hcg you put under your tounge not the injection should I ask for the injection instead? I have been really strict to the 500 calorie diet. I have drank like 8 glasses of water per day not including the unsweet tea I drink also. Please any one help??
I have just started the same type of HCG. I was also wondering if it would be as effective. However I have seen several losing 8 to 10 pounds in the first 10 days with this type that goes under the tounge. They have continued to lose weight. I will let you know how I do. Are you still on it and how are you doing now? Have you talked to anyone else who is doing this type HCG?
I can get the injections but am scared of needles, could i use the same injectable stuff but put under my tounge??
I have been on it for 5 days and lost 6 lbs.  I feel great full of energy and noticing the fat from the back of my arms disappearing!
Yes use the tablets  they work just as good as long as it is prescribed pharmaceutical rate.