Aa
A
A
Close
How to deal with HUNGER PAINS & WEAKNESS
Hello fellow ladies & gents :)
My goal is to lose 20 pounds. I am on my Day 6 on Phase 2. I have only lost maybe a pound or a pound and a half. I believe because I ended up loading longer as planned since I misunderstood the Phase 1, I didn't know I was supposed to start the drops on first day of Phase 1 so I ended up Loading/Gorging/Phase 1 for about 5 days total w/ 2 days of them was done the correct way (did drops on time). I gained about 9 pounds!!! So this whole 6 days I felt like I spent mostly losing the weight from my gorging/loading phase which I can't blame anyone but myself so I am trying to stay focused & positive and come to think of it, I am still in a losing phase so if I continue, I will reach my goal eventually. My question is the past 3 days was the hardest!!! I was feeling really really weak, no energy physically & super super hungry!!! I could not concentrate at my job whatsoever and had a mild headache. I was hungry like crazy!!! I am such a chocoholic & dessert lover prior to hcg diet and was so used to caving in to my sweet cravings. So yesterday, I still followed the protocol as far as the drops and diet for the lunch time BUT when it came to the dinner menu, I pre planned it I skipped and had bought me my favorite mini-concrete custard ice cream from sheridans and enjoyed every single spoonful of it!!! I also up my drops for my last drop at nighttime last night so when I woke up this morning, I was surprised that I still lost since I kinda assumed I had gained something. I would like to know how to deal with the WEAKNESS & SUGAR CRAVINGS & HUNGER PAINS. I am not working out at all and even making sure I am resting plenty since I get too tired easier, even just walking up the stairs is too tiring for me. I was taking an extra Vitamin B-12 shots under my tongue except for today. I am feeling fine today, not much cravings but probably because I up my drops for this morning as well and I got my cravings satisfied last night but I am sure I will be paying for it. Any advice would be very much appreciated and I do want to THANK YOU in advance :)
Cancel
0 Answers
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
cracker420 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
6 hrs ago
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy "I don't let go of my thoug... Comment
21 hrs ago
10780186 tn?1459710003
Blank
raevynnm feeling productive Comment
Apr 29
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time