Weight Loss Alternatives Community
How to deal with HUNGER PAINS & WEAKNESS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Hello fellow ladies & gents :)
My goal is to lose 20 pounds. I am on my Day 6 on Phase 2. I have only lost maybe a pound or a pound and a half. I believe because I ended up loading longer as planned since I misunderstood the Phase 1, I didn't know I was supposed to start the drops on first day of Phase 1 so I ended up Loading/Gorging/Phase 1 for about 5 days total w/ 2 days of them was done the correct way (did drops on time). I gained about 9 pounds!!! So this whole 6 days I felt like I spent mostly losing the weight from my gorging/loading phase which I can't blame anyone but myself so I am trying to stay focused & positive and come to think of it, I am still in a losing phase so if I continue, I will reach my goal eventually. My question is the past 3 days was the hardest!!! I was feeling really really weak, no energy physically & super super hungry!!! I could not concentrate at my job whatsoever and had a mild headache. I was hungry like crazy!!! I am such a chocoholic & dessert lover prior to hcg diet and was so used to caving in to my sweet cravings. So yesterday, I still followed the protocol as far as the drops and diet for the lunch time BUT when it came to the dinner menu, I pre planned it I skipped and had bought me my favorite mini-concrete custard ice cream from sheridans and enjoyed every single spoonful of it!!! I also up my drops for my last drop at nighttime last night so when I woke up this morning, I was surprised that I still lost since I kinda assumed I had gained something. I would like to know how to deal with the WEAKNESS & SUGAR CRAVINGS & HUNGER PAINS. I am not working out at all and even making sure I am resting plenty since I get too tired easier, even just walking up the stairs is too tiring for me. I was taking an extra Vitamin B-12 shots under my tongue except for today. I am feeling fine today, not much cravings but probably because I up my drops for this morning as well and I got my cravings satisfied last night but I am sure I will be paying for it. Any advice would be very much appreciated and I do want to THANK YOU in advance :)