Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Hysterectomy HELP!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Hysterectomy HELP!!

Can you lose weight after a hysterectomy? Yes- I had a hysterectomy 3 years ago-gain 20lbs quickly and was devasted. I am now on hormone compound from a compounding pharmacy-this keep me feeling great (no hot flashes/no hair loss/better skin). The weight did not come off with this nothing did until lately I tried the no carb/low carb diet and I lose 5 lbs the first week and my belly is getting flatter and Im in shock still. I had seriously lost hope and thought this was the way I was going to be forever. I've recently ordered me a low carb cookbook to get more ideas. This is changing my life and I'm super excited about it. Seriously, if you had a hysterectomy and gaining all that weight in your belly and want your waist back PLEASE try this diet-I'm 44 and tried it all and this is working for me. If I can just help one person to feel better like I am now-that would be GREAT. Oh..btw-I had bacon and cheese-eggs for breakfast(no carbs) and a smoked chicken salad for lunch from Jim&Nicks- a low carb item- and I don't feel that bloating feeling in my stomach on the low carb diet. I LOVE IT!! TRY IT!! :) :) :)