I am female 56 years old, healthy, active and 25 pounds overweight. Will the comination of phenteramine and topamax help me? Is there a special diet to go with it?
Will the combo phenteramine and topamax work? I am a very active, healthy 56 year female. I have gained 25 pounds in 9 nine years.  I take step class 4 times a week and walk everyday. This medicene is my last hope, if it works. Is there a special diet to go with this medicene? Is there anyone out there who can relate to my situation?
I can relate to your situation. I am 55 and have been doing the Hcg diet and drops for almost 3 weeks and lost only 6 lbs. My friends have lost 20-30. I am not sure if it our age that prevents us from losing weight but it sure is frustrating. Before I did the vlcd and Hcg I was working out 2 hours a day and eating healthy and didn't lost one pound. My doctor said it's because I am "of that age" and weight doesn't come off. When I hit 50 I gained 20 lbs in one year and didn't change my eating nor my exercise regime. There's something evil about menopause. I don't know how thin women keep the weight off.

Good luck - I hope your diet works for you.