Weight Loss Alternatives Community
I got my first b 12 shot four days ago it is still hurting and is sore ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I got my first b 12 shot four days ago it is still hurting and is sore is that normal

how long does it take for the b 12 shot to stop hurting.  did it make you sick.  I also got the lip b (fat burner) and the hcg shot.  how long is that supposed to hurt.  I blead when I got it.  is that normal.
Avatar n tn
It is not uncommon to be sore.  But if it bled after the injection, she did not give it in the right place. The injection should be more to your upper hip area. Upper buttock area.

They probably hit a vein.   Where was the injection site?
Avatar n tn
the shot was given in the lower part of my hip right at my waste line
Avatar n tn
I got my first shot of B12 today (2/27/07) and I got mine in the arm is that normal?
Avatar n tn
I have been on B12 shots every two weeks since June 06 and I receive them in my arm.  Sometimes it will be sore for a couple of hours but that is it.  I have never heard of taking B12 to loose weight.  I take it because my levels was so low and I am not absorbing any vitamins.  I have thyroid problems and would love to loose this weight.  Can you tell me how often and how much B12 you have to take to loose weight?  Thanks
Avatar n tn
From what I have read people who actually lack B12 do not see the same results as the "normal" meaning people who do not lack B12. I am not a doctor nor am I in the medical field I am simply going by things I have read on the internet...so you know how that goes.
With my B12 shot I am taking Phentermine this is suppose to help with cravings and energy and I think B12 just helps give you a boost of energy that you might have lacked before. Maybe someone else can provide you some more info.
Good Luck!
Avatar n tn
When I get my b-6 and B-12 injections, they sometimes hurt.

But, I think the Hurt can be confused with stinging and burning.

If your clinic doesn't draw up the B-6 the day before, it can burn.

So, maybe ask them to draw yours up beforehand and see if this helps.
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
May 25
moonpiebaby lost a total of 55lbs. feel... Comment
May 24
Track your weight over time