Weight Loss Alternatives Community
I keep losing weight is it ok/ what wrong with me.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I keep losing weight is it ok/ what wrong with me.

I'm 24 year old, I'm 5'4 i'm experiencing I'm losing weight to fast. I used to be 160lb now I'm down to 140lb that with in two month, is it normal? I have my blood check recently for all the basic blood work and the result came in good. I'm currently on antibiotic call doxcycline due to rash break out. Is it the antibiotic that make lose weight? I know this is not normal for me can someone help me, cause the doctor I went to surely doesn't know. And my I keep having this headach the keep coming on and off for times.
Hi!
There can be many causes of inability to gain weight or lose weight significantly. Either you do not eat well or there is increased metabolism as in hyperthyroid states, Diabetes ,HIV, cancer etc.The various causes are worms in stool, poor absorption as in irritable bowel syndromes and malabsorption syndromes etc.Serious but rare causes are AIDS, cancers especially colon cancers etc. Any antibiotic intake should not cause weight loss. It is suggested e consult your PCP for clinical examination .He may advise you further tests based on clinical examination findings. Take care and regards!

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...