Weight Loss Alternatives Community
I need info on slimquick

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I need info on slimquick

hi everyone
  my sister is having a wedding in july and i wanted to lose about 25 pounds before it,ya know to look great in my dress.Well i wanted to start useing diet pills and my man does'nt want me to get anywhere near pills,he says that his friend told him about this lady that used some kind of pills and got facial hair.But i think that he is jusy trying to convince me not to and thats very sweet of him but hes not gonna help me exercise or anything.So we agreed i would research and the find out which was the best to use.So when i asked my sister what she had been taking she said slimquick,so my question is what kind of side affects does it have? is thier any harmful chemicals?if you can't go to the gym do you think chasing a 3 yr old is enough?and i cant buy a whole bunch of those healthy meals so does any one know recipes that can help?any tips would be great!thanx!
Don't know much about the pills. But 25 pounds by july is not impossible and can be accomplished by then with out pills. Try to find a place to work out or a workout video. Eat 6 small meals a day with protein at each and you can do all this with out those pre-package foods. Cook things like chicken breast with tomatoe paste on top and onions, bell peppers, serve with rice and a salad. Change it up. next meal eat homemade french fries (slice potatoes put salt pepper on it put in oven) with turkey patties and some green beans.

You can do this :)

Good luck
Thanx alote for the advice i tried those backed fries and they are very good with a chicken salad.And i'll try that chicken and tomatoe paste tonight.i think grandmother has some exercize tapes so i'll start that tomarrow morning after i wake up the little terror.i've also started eating more fruit, banannas go with everything:)but i still need some info on slimquick before i totally give up on it becuase im not sure i'll have time to do the exercizes and i still need the energy that those pills are suppose to give.With my son just turning 3 and now im my sisters maid of honor so i have a milloin things to do from now till she walks down that isle.so im gonna need plenty of energy.so anyway thanx again live4fitness, and if anyone else knows anything about these pills please let me know it will be greatly appreciated.thanx.  
Ya now a lot of those pills are all the same. they just market them different. I had used some ~ 8years ago and it helped me loose weight. Try it and find out. If you don't like it sell the rest your sister.

Good luck
I started taking Slimquick extreme last week-  it makes you a little hyper for a couple of hours after you take it,  but it isn't bad otherwise-  I haven't taken it long enough to tell if it is helping- I have been going to the gym too... last year I lost 20 lbs without taking anything, just doing the south beach diet... but I started to try to get pregnant again and put it all back on-  just lost a baby a few weeks back and my husband and I decided to go to mexico to get over it- SO- now I am trying to lose all that weight in just a couple of weeks...  thus, I added the slim quick...  I have been charting my blood pressure, and it doesn't seem to be affecting it at all-  just kinda hyper-  but at least I am getting a lot done at work while I am on it!  And I haven't really had any problems sleeping at night...  
I was hoping that someone had some info on Slimquick Extreme for me. I want to start taking it, but I just want to make sure that I'm not going to grow a beard like other buddy told his girlfriend lol. Tatorbug40, how goes the battle? noticing any changes? Good or bad? Worth the money? Thanks for any info you folks can offer up!