Injection sites and how to's please
Hello all !  I tried the upper thigh for my lipo/b12 injection and it hurts after i did the shot, is that normal?  Should I try the upper arm next time instead ?  thanks for all and any imput/advice.  :-)
Ok, I'm new to this whole injection thing.  I am really excited to try the shots, but I really don't want to pay the expensive clinic fees.  Obviously you guys know where to get the vials from, and I haven't got a clue!  Help!
Hi, I've been using the b12 with lipo for 1 week already.  I'm  so excited I have lost 4 lbs.  You can try googe "mydietsolutions" you get about 18 shots for $210 plus shipping it arrives in about 3-4 days.  I was weighing 190 and now i'm at 186 I have about 46 lbs to go.  Hope this help and keep us posted!!
Thank you DQ for the advice.  I will not stop, as I am looking forward to feeling better as you said.  

I ordered my meds from dietsolutions.com fast delivery.  

Good luck everyone and have a happy weekend !!  :-)
what is the diffrence between the B12 w\ lipo and the B12 w\ Myoden?
Thanks!  I found it.  This is going to be a life saver for me! I can't buy it until the 1st, but I'll keep everyone posted on my progress.  Good luck to you and keep chatting.  I love to hear the success stories. Have you changed your diet and exercise plan at all?  And where are you injecting yourself?  I've never done it before and I don't know how far to put the needle in or how hard to do it.  Any insight?
I hate shots to the point of almost crying, especially those 14 gauge needles you have to use for muscle.  My gyn taught me a new way to take the shot and I love it.  If you can get someone to give it to you in the hip.  First and foremost prep the site with alcohol the can either pinch the skin up or not if the think they can get an accurate shot.  Here's the trick you can't have any pressure/weight on the hips.  You have to bend your knees like you trying to squat, not squat just slightly bend the knees Trust me you will thank me later  you barely feel the shot.  When I was doing clinicals at the hospital I tried it on patients and most of them didnt even know the shot was over.......  Hope this helps everyone...
I give my B-12 in the hip or backside  I do not lean on the side I inject.....No problems at all.... i give the HCG in my stomache    I feel nothing   sometime  a slight burn   but not often
I just came across this forum.  I want to say to everyone out there that are doing the myoden & B12 injections... KEEP THE INJECTIONS GOING  THEY WORK!!! for at least they have for me.  Last Oct. 2006 made me a year.  When I started the injections I weighed 210 pounds, I had never been this big in my life, the biggest that I ever got was when I carried my children weighing 171 pounds.  
  When I started the injections, the first month I lost 21 pounds, second month I lost 11 pounds, 3 month 8 pounds..... Then It got down to where I was stuck, This is where the Lipo injections came in, I did this for once a week for 2 months.  The Lipo injections are to clean out the liver, and get your metabolism working again.  I have to say it worked!!  The first month on lipo, I started to drop the weight again (5lbs) the second month (6lbs).  Then I went back to my myoden/B12 injections again.  I feel supper great!!
  After one year being on the shots, I'm now weighing 132 pounds, I'm 41 years old, and I've never felt better in my life.
  It has helped my anxiety, carpal-tunnel, and let me tell you the energy that it has given me.  I'm still doing the shots and don't plan on stopping.  
  For anyone out there that has a question, I'll be more than happy to help in every way that I can.
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase the myoden./b12 shots?  I know that the b12/lipo shots can be purchased at mydietsolutions, but have not been able to find myoden on the interent??

thanks
I am contemplating ordering the b12-myoden injections but am still slightly hesitant.  Are you doing some other type of weight loss program besides the injections, or have you lost the weight simply because you are taking the injections.  Thanks for any information you are willing to share.
GTH
GTH
Does anyone know if wine has any effect to the myoden shots?
bj4
can you take this shot with high blood pressure?
Hi myrottiegang:

Were you doing anything besides the myoden and B-12 while you were losing the weight?  Were you on HCG as well?
have you heard of any one having side effects from the shot.  I took the shot and the next morning I felt realy dizzy and sick to my stomach
have you heard of any side effects of the myoden shot as I have been feeling light headed since I took the shot yesterday?
Hi there
I have NOT used the HCG shot but i am taking the l carnitine shots and one of the directions is NOT TO INJECT UNLESS YOU HAVE EATEN something... this is to avoid dizzy spells, fainting etc..
ee1
I started the b12 shot at henrico doctors with doctor johnson is anyone else going to him.He also gave me a diet to follow has anyone else done it with a doctor and does it work or do you get better results doing it at home after ordering on line.Please someone help

sincerly,
                                                                           overweight
Good going on weight lose. I need to know what I need to ask for when I go to the doctor, How much are the lipo injections and how ofter do you need them?
Hi I am curious to know with the lipo inj. did you notice any firmness of your skin?
The B12 Lipotropics have worked for me really well... I'm honestly in shock at how well I'm doing!!!!  My skin is conforming really well because I'm losing at such a steady and safe pace.  I never thought my thighs would look as good as they do!  Funny thing is, I went next door to talk to my neighbor... she's a counselor for a major weightloss clinic... and she's going to order the B12 Lipotropics from the same place I do!!  I was like.. whoa!!  She said that I looked really incredible and she was honestly struggling with the way their program doesn't work for her... I actually feel really bad for her.

As of today, I'm DOWN another 2.6 POUNDS this week!! Total loss so far with the B6, B12 Lipotropics after being on the shots and/or the LipoBC pills for 16 weeks is now 28.2 POUNDS!! That's an average of almost 2 pounds per week! With a reduced calorie intake of 1200cal, increased water intake and daily exercise of 30 minutes... I am definitely having success that will last, because I've made a healthy lifestyle change!! I'm a Loser... and I am LOVING it!
where can i purchase the b6/b12 injections
I started at  New Weigh Weight centers and lost 50 pounds in 3 months.  i lost 35 pounds the first month on diet pills no shots i cant wait i stated the myoden shots and booster with b 12 and i cant believe my eyes my pants are hanging where my butt and love handles use to be, love handles that i have had since 16 are gone  ill keep in touch  i need a brest deduction my brest weight alot.  from chattanooga  tennessee
Hi where did you order your shots from ?